bernese mountain dog breeder wisconsin

Est weight 35-50 lbs. We usually keep a pup from any litter and use that next generation to continue our line. } This makes them double as both family dogs and as show or conformation dogs. page for a listing of titles earned by members and their dogs in 2022, Bernese Mountain Dog Club of Southeastern Wisconsin. These breeders are highly respected and well known in the show world. Check out our Breeder Referral Page. Breeder, trainer, groomer, dog show handler, AKC Kennel, boarding, and Raise/owner of Bernese. Our breeding efforts, while limited, focus on improving our chosen breeds, and working toward the AKC standard by paying close attention to health, structure, soundness, type, and temperament. if (ns6up) { if (i == 0) { If you would like to adopt a bernedoodle from us, be sure to get on our waitlist soon. var ie4up = (document.all) ? if (yp[i] > doc_height-50) { They have their hips, elbows, and hearts certified by a licensed vet and they each undergo a yearly eye exam and treatment to ensure they are in working conditions. // Configure how much snow should drop down before fading ("windowheight" or "pageheight") if (snowingzone==2) {snow[i].posx=randommaker(marginright/2-snow[i].size)} Ready to go now! } var opera=browserinfos.match(/Opera/) Relentless Ranch is a family-owned Bernese Mountain Dog kennel located in Basalt, outside Aspen, Colorado. for (i = 0; i < no; ++ i) { // iterate for every dot They are introduced to basic potty and crate training and are vaccinated and dewormed with their dew claws clipped. We strive to raise high-quality Bernese Mountain that are well socialized, with outstanding temperaments, as well as a dog that represents the highest standard of their breed. Were Travis and Jessica Tritz. This notice must stay intact for use Established in 2004, we produce and show quality Bernese Mountain Dogs, with a focus on temperament, conformation, and structural soundness. for (i = 0; i < no; ++ i) { Every puppy is important whether its a pet or show dog. "snow.gif" : snowsrc 5 weeks Age. They are fully examined by a licensed vet, have their dew claws clipped and each comes with their deworming and vaccination records updated. These puppies grow up to be big black goldens with amazing temperaments to match! Bred to work on farms and stand guard, Bernese are great companions, giant but gentle with kids and protective of their homes. I am always here to answer questions and have provided many links in Health and Wellness to further help you. As we continue our passion of breeding purebred BMDs, we are also thoroughly enjoying breeding the perfect cross of these two breeds: the Bernedoodle. They are equipped with temperature-regulated sleeping areas to ensure the Berners are well rested and comfortable. Wisconsin has its fair share of reputable Bernese Mountain Dog breeders. They are the 5th breeder on our list of the most responsive Bernese Mountain Dog breeders residing in Wisconsin. maybe a perfect fit. We spare no expense or time to provide our dogs with a caring, clean environment in hopes of bringing together happy, healthy Bernese with loving families. var timer=setTimeout("movesnow()",50) Ava and Hero (Available) - Litter arrival expected March 15th, 2023 Ava (Mother) Woodlot Companions 5. 9 pups- 6 boys, 3 girls. This gives them ample opportunities to be exposed to various sights, sounds, and textures. The Bernese Mountain Dog which is also commonly referred to as Berners is a wonderful canine breed that was originally bred to be a strong work dog to help out on farms. The next breeder on our list is Lakebreeze Palisades. Truuli started her show career at the 2013 National Specialty in Colorado.Since, there's been no stopping this girl. I am fortunate to have a lifestyle that permits me to be with my dogs 24/7. WinterfellBMD@gmail.com. champion-line. Thats all we have for you in this article. Our Bernese Mountain Dogs are family raised that get a lot of individual love and attention. Puppies will be ready for new home on 5/23. Because they love company, they do not do well with a lot of alone time . The puppies are properly socialized as they are allowed to interact with people (both friends and family) of different age groups. if (snowingzone==1) {snow[i].posx=randommaker(marginright-snow[i].size)} $500. We live in Vesper WI on a 60 acre cranberry marsh with our 6 young children and growing dog family! How To Choose A Bernedoodle Breeder Responsibly In Wisconsin. A fully-grown Bernese Golden Mountain Dog usually stands 24-26 inches tall and weighs 80-120 pounds. These special dogs have been part of our family since 2004 when we welcomed Ruby into our home and the family . A responsible breeder can only try to minimize the risks characteristic to this breed through ethical breeding practices. am = new Array(); return rand All Bernese Mountain Dog Puppies come with a written health guarantee. Our first Berner, Tillie, makes anyone who meets her fall in love with the breed. 40 talking about this. They have their OFA certifications, for having decent and good functioning hips, elbows and hearts. My dogs are tested for genetically inherited health issues. The beauty of Bernese Mountain Dogs They are excellent companions! Washington County Fair Park, 3000 Hwy. We have owned Bernese Mountain Dogs since 1998 and have been showing in conformation since 2000. The background color is black, and the markings are red or rust and white. "Winter is Coming" and their is no greater friend I'd wish by my side than a Winterfell Bernese Mountain Dog. var browserinfos=navigator.userAgent Piper had 10 perfect mini bernedoodles on Valentine's Day. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. } The price of each puppy ranges from $1000 to $3,000. Its amazing how similar they all can be, which only reinforces our love for these incredible breeds. Website Created by LoanSites. The Bernese mountain dog is a large dog with a beautiful tri-colored coat. Rockford, IL. Name: Janelle Steiner. We welcome visitors to stop by and see our newest babies or call us at (573) 378-6688 for questions. doc_width = ns6up?window.innerWidth-10 : iecompattest().clientWidth-10; 1. Please feel free to contact them with breed questions. Welcome to Rolling Ridge Bernese. With efficient and adequate genetic health testing you are guaranteed to have a healthy puppy. Mom is a Bernese Mountain Dog and Dad is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Copperstone Farm is the 4th breeder on our list of Bernese Mountain Dog breeders residing in Wisconsin. We spend a lot of time with the dogs and love them very much, to us they are just like one of the family . These Swiss beauties are lovable creatures with decent or kind temperaments and relatively high levels of intelligence. We are over the moon, because we get to keep a Nola x Leo pup for our program and will have 5 of the BEST pups to choose from! snow[i].posy=0 var no = 10; Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders Lonesome Pine Bernese Mountain Puppies Breeder Location City: Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin Breeder Zip Code: 54655 Puppy Price: $3000.00 Number of puppies available at time of publication: 4 puppies available. 2023 Back2Back Regional Specialty Dog Show Friday and Saturday March 3rd and 4th, 2023 Washington County Fair Park, 3000 Hwy. We're thrilled to announce the ability to offer, support and training beyond our extensive 8 week curriculum. [CDATA[ August 17, 2022 - There's a litter of puppies available from Journey & Mateo. Each Sire and Dam are OFA certified and also CERF certified for having functioning hips, elbows, eyes, and hearts. We have limited space and. BMD pups are $3500 ***** We have an adult Bernese Mountain dog available. With a variety of litters planned, we can offer many different color and size combinations! am[i] = Math.random()*20; // set amplitude variables This is why getting a Bernese Mountain Dog in the Badger State of Wisconsin might be easy. Are you looking for the best Bernese Mountain Dog breeder in Wisconsin (WI)? More Check out the website for more engaging content as you definitely would learn something new. } Their goal as breeders is to produce gorgeous dogs that are intelligent, sound, and decent. window.innerHeight : (ie4up && snowdistance=="windowheight")? They have a large yard which allows for the puppies to run and play to their hearts content. Many people sell this breed. There is a great amount of my time devoted to travel and research of health, longevity, and temperament that leads to the decision of each and every dog that becomes a family member at Winterfell. Maggie is a therapy dog and Leo is a gentle giant, who loves his squeaky toys and everyone adores! Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Greater Twin Cities www.twincitiesbmd.org. A majestic breed from the Swiss Alps, Bernese Mountain Dogs are sweet, sturdy, and kind. } snow[i].sink=sinkspeed*snow[i].size/5 I have been told that I am absolutely adorable and what a stunning color and markings I have on my coat. They are focused on producing excellent Berners that possess sound temperament, health, and intelligence growing up to become well-rounded adult dogs that make excellent family companions as well as work and service dogs. Resolved. We have been breeding Bernese for ten years. Though showing our dogs in conformation (where they are judged on structure, movement, and beauty) is our main focus, we have participated in many other AKC events including Obedience, Agility, Draft, Tracking and Nose Work. The next breeder on our list is Bugzuere Bernese Mountain Dogs. should be expecting a litter around 3/10/23 as well. Also called the Berner, these dogs can make for loyal and loving companions and are even typically good around children and other pets. // Set 1 for all-over-snowing, set 2 for left-side-snowing Registration: AKC. They are AKC registered and sold as family pets only. They make the best companions for families as they are playful around kids and love to be included in family activities. All of our puppies are very social, they are imprinted at birth and birthed in our home. var timer George - Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH. Central Wisconsin Bernedoodles & Bernese Mountain Dogs We are located in beautiful Southern Wisconsin. They also have their OFA and CERF certifications for good functioning hearts, elbows, hips, and eyes. In Europe all kennels are regulated by strict regulations with breeding bitches and stud dogs required to pass through rigorous testing of health and temperament. Our goal is to provide you with a purebred, AKC registered, genetically tested, well-mannered, even tempered, Bernese Mountain Dog who will become your best friend and ideal companion or to enhance your breeding program. Not far from Chicago Illinois or Milwaukee Wisconsin. Kiji Canada. 1,767 Bernese Mountain Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Don't wait until it's too late- secure your spot in this amazing repeat litter from two of our favorite dogs! With very limited showing she picked up 4 majors to finish her CH.Then has gone on to complete her Grand and Bronze Grand Championship.Winning BOS at multiple Specialty shows with very tough competition.We welcomed a singleton puppy from her in February 2015 (Tank) and a . CRAZY! Northstars Kennel Bernese Mountain Dog, Golden Retriever vs. Bernese Mountain Dog: Complete Comparison, Bernedoodle (Bernese Mountain Dog Poodle Mix): Cuddly, Kind, Fluffy Friend, Bernese Mountain Dog Golden Retriever Mix: Gentle, Loyal, and Smart, Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Colorado (CO), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Ohio (OH), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Texas (TX), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in California (CA), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Pennsylvania (PA), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Washington (WA), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders In New York (NY), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Illinois (IL), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in North Carolina (NC), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Massachusetts (MA), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders In Virginia (VA), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders In Michigan (MI), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Minnesota (MN), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Iowa (IA). They have been well socialized for their age and come with a health clearance by a veterinarian and their first vaccines. Read more Address. Our first Berner, Tillie, is the most loving dog we have ever known. Lonesome Pines have created the perfect haven for the Bernese Mountain Dog breeds to grow and practically have fun while learning. Both sable and traditional tricolor pups. They are allowed to run wild and have all the fun that makes them puppies. if (browserok) { The Bernese Mountain Dog comes with its fine qualities as well as some that can not be genetically controlled. Myah X Duke (Feb 26th) (Availability dependent on litter size) // Configure whether snow should disappear after x seconds (0=never): } else { Location: Lebanon, PA 17046. The thick, silky, and moderately long coat is tricolored: jet black, clear white, and rust. stx[i] = 0.02 + Math.random()/10; // set step variables They maintain a stable breeding program with just one dam. rand=Math.floor(range*Math.random()) Bernese Mountain dogs were bred to be loyal companions to families in the farmlands of Switzerland. var x_mv=new Array(); Hi, I'm DOG. With a variety of litters planned, we can offer many different color and size combinations! Winterfell Bernese Mountain Dogs is located on the Southern Wisconsin border in Rockford, IL. var ie5=document.all&&document.getElementById&&!browserinfos.match(/Opera/) All rights reserved. They are allowed to interact with people of various age classes and even various pets and animals. doc_width = iecompattest().clientWidth; Their thick coat serves them well in colder climates. var snow=new Array() /****************************************** They are great for all ages. Call or email for more information. Read more about our Affiliate Disclosure. All their Bernese mountain dog puppies are raised in the family home. We're happy to answer any questions you may have about Bernese Mountain Dog. They fit well into almost any environment, including apartments. } The Bernese Mountain Dog first came to the United States after the First World War, and they were recognized by the American Kennel Club (AKC) in 1937. Socialization is a priority for Northstars Kennels, they introduce their pups to a list of socialization protocols like Avidog and Early Neurological Stimulation. All their sires and dams are of the highest breeding standards. Health is a priority at Seven Pines. We are a family farm offering quality and especially gorgeous Bernese Mountain Dogs in southwestern Ohio. Search for: A local breeder of Bernese Mountain Dogs located in Rockford, IL. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// We are close to Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, and the Quad Cities.