cummins dpf differential pressure sensor reading

However, it is usually mounted on the aftertreatment assembly with a heat shield to protect it from heat or in the engine compartment again to protect it from the heat generated by the diesel emissions system. If the air filter is restricted, it could affect the air/fuel ratio causing excessive soot generation. Guys, my MD802 is telling me that the DPF is too clogged to regen so I'm assuming that it can only be cleaned by taking it out and manualy cleaning it , chemical or roding it out ?? Share this: Twitter If you notice the rubber hose has cracks or damage, replace it as soon as you can since it may leak later on. To test if your battery is working properly, you'll need to connect the multimeter ground with one lead connected directly onto its negative terminal and run a quick "plausibility" check. +5 Volt supply, ECM Return, DPF outlet pressure signal, DPF differential pressure signal. What is a DPF pressure sensor? I had a conditional pass but only aloud that one time, now need to fool it or return to stock. Monitor DOC inlet pressure sensor voltage pin 87. Too spendy to have it serviced at MB or Dodge , money I don't have . If you have any of the following fault codes active, troubleshoot them first: Related to aftertreatment regeneration: 2777, 4213, 6416 This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. This filter traps particulate matter (also called "soot") created by the engine. Disconnect the DPF pressure sensor connector. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6b\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6b\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-3.jpg\/aid11734221-v4-728px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. The soot load of the Diesel Particulate Filter is monitored by the DPF differential pressure sensor. If the signal is indeed out of specifications, replace the sensor. Proceed to check the condition of the ports on the EGR mass mesurement flow assembly. The parts tend to make up the majority of the cost, usually between $100 and $400, while the labor might only be $50 to $100. Avoid removing both hoses from the pressure sensor since you wont produce accurate results. My understanding is that the 40420 does not have DPF delete capabilities. Variation: If you have trouble keeping the probes against the pins, opt to use ones that have alligator clips and attach them to the pins so you dont have to hold them in place. You can buy vacuum pumps online or from auto part stores. When this happens it creates all kinds of problems for the truck operator and the fleet. Avoid using your vehicle if you dont have the sensor attached since it will cause unfiltered exhaust fumes to escape. The sensor monitors and measures the pressure with the EGR valve. Keep your vehicle turned off while youre plugging in the pins so you dont risk getting shocked. Since half of the channels are plugged at the front of the DPF and the other half are plugged at the back of the filter, only half of the filter channels accumulate soot or ash. Entdecke Pai 050746OEM Exhaust Gas Differential Pressure Sensor Cummins in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Follow along with this simple testing method. 23.65. Fuel with a large percentage of sulfur will clog the DPF faster. I suppose we could compare notes and perhaps get a baseline from newer vehicles but probably the best thing to do (if the vehicle is otherwise running normally) would to be to just look for any significant negative changes or trends over time. Show details This item: Genuine Cummins 4358939 EGR Differential Pressure Sensor ISX12 and ISX15 $295.48 Lisle 19852 Truck and Trailer Wheel Pan $14.67 It's going to want to close turbo down and open EGR valve until it see pressure Take the butterfly out of the throttle and leave EGR in place but blocked off with plates Then setup another resistant mosfet to simulate a pressure in the EGR to keep that readiness monitor happy. Turn on the ignition switch without starting the engine. It will need to either be removed, professionally cleaned, or replaced, both options being much more than the cost of diagnosing and replacing a faulty sensor. A diesel particulate filter (DPF) differential pressure sensor measures exhaust backpressure and signals when the power-train control module (PCM) should begin a regeneration process to clear the filter of diesel particulate matter (DPM), or soot. The differential pressure sensor measures the pressure drop between two points in the flow pattern and is used at two different points in the exhaust manifold. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. When the diesel particulate filter is not regenerating properly due to the faulty DPF sensor failing you may experience some of or all of the below symptoms: A DPF pressure sensor is necessary to keep the DPF free from diesel particulate matter and soot, and if the DPF is plugged, the regeneration process will not fix it. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. my thoughts like i said were to manipulate the DPF sensor in a way that it would send the appropriate signals to the ECM telling that it is in What function does it perform inside the diesel emissions system? While the engine is running you will then need to remove the hoses from the sensor. Spare Mini in my closet. Can anyone advise on what the typical DPF Sensor readings in mbar would be in the following situations..? The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". You could also create a free QuickServe Online Account to access all Cummins manuals and wiring diagram for your engine. It is also possible to check your DPF differential-pressure reading with a multimeter. Assuming that you validated your repair after each step that youpreviously followed (run engine, test drive etc): If fault code 1922 is still active OR inactive with more than one counts in the last 25 operating hours, the DPF is fully clogged. If you've checked both of the above, then it's time to remove that DPF filter and have it cleaned and checked. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. !, 1946722 Genuine OEM . Here's how to test the DPF. You must go through each step until the end to eliminate the possibility that more than one fault codes trigger 1922. In this manner, the sensor is able to determine the pressure difference across the DPF, which serves as the primary input data the PCM uses to determine the soot load, and therefore, the efficiency of the DPF. An exhaust pressure sensor, also known as an EBP or DPF sensor, measures differences between your vehicle's exhaust before and after it passes through a filter. The other is located after the DPF. DPFE Sensor Replacement Cost. The ground and 5-volt reference should be identified first with their respective colored codes while backprobing any other signals that might need servicing. They worked, but I had the CEL. 888.99.DIESEL. Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR): 1228, 1896, 2272, 2349, 2353, 2357, 2961, 2962, 3136, 3137, 3138, 3342, 3382, 3383, 3389 The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. I just watched an active regen on my 2007 2500. If the sensor doesnt work properly, it could make your check engine light come on and cause the engine to hesitate or stumble. Also Mike, I do not idle it very long at all . Your multimeter may also be labeled with the letter V with 3 horizontal lines on top of it instead of DCV. The operation of the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve will be disabled. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Cummins Exhaust Temperature Sensor OEM 4954574. This prevents the valve from malfunctioning and allowing too much exhaust into the intake manifold at one time. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Below we've included a step-by-step guide to help: If you see that your voltage is off or there are huge differences in pressure values, then it could be time for a new DPF sensor. Why do so many guys on this forum change the Y-cable ? This helps determine if you need to clean or replace the filter to avoid clogs. Active and stationary regeneration of the DPF will be disabled. Fwiw I am getting 2500hpa back press and 90hpa dpf diff cruising on level ground. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ec\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ec\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-5.jpg\/aid11734221-v4-728px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Before you change the DPF sensor, determine if the DPF pressure sensor needs to be replaced, or if carbon cleaning will get it operational. Pressure Differential in DPF - 138 hPa. if so do you have any ideas as to what sensors can be manipulated manually in order to control (activate and deactivate/complete) a regen? Adding another set of data-points from a 2007 3500 with recent recurring, key-cycle resettable LHM issues and a 2626-1 DTC as shown on my new MD802 scanner: Exhaust Back Pressure at idle - 1517 hPa. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. As I increase rpm to 2000 rpm (parked), back pressure increases to approximately 2000 hpa, and differential . I would always suggest to use a tool such as Cummins Insite or TEXA (you can even rent one from Diesel Laptops). This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Keep your vehicle turned off while you remove the pressure sensor. Differential pressure sensors are typically packaged with two ports to which pipes can be attached. High Class Service Truck. https://bit.ly/3HFLFDuWant to work with our channel? <>>> We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/90\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/90\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-1.jpg\/aid11734221-v4-728px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk. If not, check the wiring harness for continuity and correct resistance (less than 10 Ohms). An air leak would change the sensor readings, thus resulting in the code. Using a pressure gauge, measure both hoses. I have that same scanner, it has allot of good info like that but if you don't know what parameters are good and or poor it's kind of useless. Cummins Differential Pressure Sensor (DPF) For Cummins ISB 6.7L Diesel Engine EGR Delta. If you dont get any reading on your multimeter, make sure youre holding the probes against the correct pins. OE / OEM NUMBER. Damaged DPF. Inspect the DPF differential pressure sensor tubes. Differential Pressure Sensor (DPS) - Exhaust Pressure Sensor - RPF Pressure Sensor In the exhaust system of your vehicle, the differential pressure sensor measures the pressure upstream and downstream of the diesel particulate filter, i.e. The DPF differential pressure sensor can stop signaling to the PCM for regeneration. DPF-R will do the trick used one for about 8000 miles with no problem. Has this been figured out, I'm almost due for a test and not interested in finding and swapping out the exhaust. Ram Cummins with lots-o-mods. If they are found to be damaged or plugged, replace or repair as necessary. You are using an out of date browser. :$:High tech old school and finally lovin it. Without this sensor, the DPF would fill up with diesel particulate matter or soot and the truck would eventually be put into derate and would be restricted to limp mode which can be as little as 5 MPH. Engine problems: If the engine has malfunctioned, it is possible that excessive soot is created, causing the DPF to get blocked. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b9\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b9\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-2.jpg\/aid11734221-v4-728px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. . I have a spare sensor I can send to you, you could install it as a test to eliminate your "new" one..? These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Frank Mc, have you gone ahead with the dpf delete? We will create 2 new fault codes related to the DPF differential pressure sensor to check if the ECM detects the new conditions. Piss!!!!!!! The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". TruckPartsAlley(dot)Com, featuring 131 items, including Intake Manifold Pressure Sensor MAP Cummins Volvo 20524936 3968437 AmericanBrand, Volvo Leveling Valve 85124912 VNL 670 2003-2019 MADE IN USA H01501UD, Cummins Throttle Position Sensor 132034 904-7692 TPS WM526 American Owned Brand!, International Throttle Position TPS Sensor 1697269C91 American Owned Brand! In the most extreme cases, a DPF failing can create an environment where the exhaust gas can not be fully purged. Sometimes the DPF is misdiagnosed as the problem and replaced only to quickly fail again because the sensor is the actual issue. Email us for more detailstruckingandfixingwithryan@gmail.com------Disclaimer------The information and instructions provided by Trucking \u0026 Fixing with Ryan YouTube channel is for general informational purposes only. Here ya go, using the search function for this thread,, I have the three 100 OHM sims used for the DPF; Used very little until I went with EFI live, a couple of years ago. I loved it. The signal output is described by a linear function: U = (0.82 x p +10) x 0.05 [V/kPa] Where: U = signal output voltage [V] DC p = differential pressure [kPa] Page 3 AS, S.L.U. I just replaced the DPF with a refurbished one and the code comes back even though the new one is in good shape. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. At the other point it is used to control the low-pressure exhaust gas recirculation. Hunter Rising is a wikiHow Staff Writer based in Los Angeles. Once you remove the guts from the DPF, you will end up with a check engine light and the engine will eventually go into De-Rate. DPF Differential Pressure Sensor Testing MiracleMAX MiracleMAX 7.08K subscribers Subscribe 45K views 4 years ago Common Rail Diesel engines have become more 'common' in passenger vehicles in the. the difference between the two measuring points. Enter your email address to receive access to exclusive offers. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. F40Model Year: 2019 + . Learn more An exhaust pressure sensor, also known as an EBP or DPF sensor, measures differences between your vehicles exhaust before and after it passes through a filter. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". General DPF faults: 2754, 3133, 3134, 3135, 3316, 3317, 3318, 3319, 3321, 3322, 3396, 5383 Bimmerpost Model Selection. Free shipping. Once the test is completed, record the results and follow the instructions on the diagnostic tool. In practice, they are not. It is extremely frustrating when a work truck that is supposed to earn you money is unable to do what it is designed to do because a sensor has failed, and it is even worse when it breaks down and then requires a mobile mechanic and/or a tow to a repair shop to get it fixed and back on the road. You must log in or register to reply here. This fault code sets when the DPF outlet pressure is greater than 30 kPa (4.2 psi) for more than 10 seconds. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a7\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a7\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/aid11734221-v4-728px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. We proudly carry Redline Emissions Products differential pressure sensors for many makes and models, and our parts meet or exceed OEM parameters. Once you are done, connect all components, validate your repair and proceed to the next steps below. % This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c2\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-12.jpg\/v4-460px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-12.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c2\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-12.jpg\/aid11734221-v4-728px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-12.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. what im trying to do is to actualy fool the ecm into thinking it is performing a regen successfully when it goes into a timed (forced) regen. The ECM activates the fault codes based on the measured pressure difference across the DPF. Check if the signal of the aftertreatment temperature sensors is within specifications. Simply the best offers on diagnostic tools for the US market. In other words the higher the differential the faster it goes up the scale. Let me know if you figured it out and it works, as I'll need to do emissions and if that works I won't have to swap out the exhaust. However, replacing the DPFE sensor is a simple task that can be done with a few everyday tools. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. This also happens when the sensor fails because it leads to the DPF becoming clogged. The range 0V0.2V is reserved for a diagnosis signal. Following verification, proceed to the next steps. If you are wanting to be a little more accurate you can use an exhaust backpressure gauge that measures between 0-15 PSI. Ended up finding a lot more information I wanted to learn. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. MBRP 4", 2012 Leather interior, still a work in progress this is all about EGT sims. im talking about one for the DPF sensor these egt sims will only prevent or prolong a regen. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Connect your diagnostic tool and monitor the fault code page. That's the point behind controlling the map designated for the post injection responsible for the added heat and fuel for regeneration. Vacuum pumps measure how much pressure builds up inside the sensor when you add more air. The ground and signal ports are usually located on opposite sides from one another, so youll leave the middle port empty. You will never receive any spam from me. DPF differential pressure sensor signal stuck-in-range. Electrical sensors in an engine have wires to the ECU that can be damaged from road vibrations or crack and melt from extreme heat. This . Monitor DPF outlet pressure sensor voltage pin . A forum community dedicated to Dodge Cummins Diesel truck owners and enthusiasts. If this happens, the DPF can become contaminated and eventually fail. Differential pressure switches that are out of calibration have a tendency exponential the further up the scale you go. Basicly I'd have a V6 T1n . Since the DPS and other parameters give a soot number it could be that you are seeing 44 way sooner than you really should be. Hi I got the autel 802 code reader and it gives exhaust back pressure and DPF differential pressure. Short the +5V SUPPLY pin to the Differential Pressure SIGNAL pin (NOT the outlet pressure signal pin! Receive the latest updates on new posts, freebies and training courses. %PDF-1.5 I'm trying to have a vehicle that I can trust at long distances from my home . Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Pressure Sensors . wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Otherwise, you can remove the sensor and test the electrical resistance between the ports. DPF Pressure Sensor Diesel Differential Filter For Cummins Particulate. Fault codes 1881 and 3134 should become active. JavaScript is disabled. If you don't notice a voltage change, first test all of their connecting hoses with a pressure gauge. Please use the following link when ever using Amazon.com. Remove References. Soot load is estimated by the ECM, by monitoring the inlet and outlet pressure of the filter. The newsletter contains updates about new freebies, posts and new training courses that become available. <> if not, check the wiring harness for continuity and correct resistance (less than 10 Ohms). If you bring your filter into a DPFCleaning.com center, we'll check the filter over and give you a condition report as to whether the filter can be cleaned or not. These diagnostic trouble code refer to the condition of the exhaust gas One line is attached before the DPF. Finally, if youre looking to save money over OEM prices, consider an aftermarket DPF pressure sensor from a company based in North America. We changed B28/8 sensor, check cables resistance to ECU = 0,7 OHMS all three cables, and check the two small tubes to dpf for leaking all good like new, made two regeneration and mark in Xentry as DPF has been renew and still problem come on after 50 km or less. Also check for pin-to-pin short circuits. DPF Parts Direct.com is more than an online store, were backed by parent company DES, with 15 years of hands-on shop experience with diesel emissions systems including retrofitting and 42 years of diesel repair experience. You just pull the 2 rubber hoses off. Hunter holds a BFA in Entertainment Design from the University of Wisconsin - Stout and a Minor in English Writing. $145.00 + $9.45 shipping. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/53\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-15.jpg\/v4-460px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-15.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/53\/Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-15.jpg\/aid11734221-v4-728px-Test-an-Exhaust-Pressure-Sensor-Step-15.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Aftertreatment 1 Diesel Particulate Filter Differential Pressure - Data Valid But Above Normal Operating Range - Most Severe Level. If the measured temperature difference is within specifications, proceed to the next step. Common Rail Diesel engines have become more common in passenger vehicles in the past decade or so. Here is the link to the PDI tuner I have installed on my truck: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087V9XWB7/?tag=ryannsophia-20Welcome to our channel! Perform the Aftertreatment Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration Analyzer Test (ensure that you have at least 250 MB space on your hard drive). This DTC is a two trip fault. Cummins ISX 15 DPF Differential Pressure Sensor Diagnosis & Replacement - Kenworth T660 Trucking & Fixing With Ryan 53.3K subscribers Subscribe 48K views 2 years ago Here is the link to the PDI. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. If that doesn't work take it to a garage where they can force a regen using their equipment.. Hi.. well i couldnt find any examples on the of dpf traces on the current scope software. but there was a link to frank massey testing a dpf so hopefully that will give you some answers..if the link works, Fitted the replacement, second hand Sensor this morning, cleared the error codes and executed the "New DPF Sensor fitted" process to reset the ECU. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Black - Diesel DPF Particulate Filter Differential Pressure Sensor For Cummins at the best online prices at eBay! <> The DPF differential pressure sensor plays an important role in keeping the DPF functioning properly. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. x]ioFW;2yK++uA0]F+jd)A-3Y&69mG2:)J;eUSvm~rL|k\YLu=_&D0OEbDHr4tZNNGyy7v~:{;{\Sul+izT8=1O({ 4y~:uM^-IW{ju1s>OIL>~|~"~*nn,j>RbFi^mmdRXFO*9` yL"g6S`V5K*JMIAhVrYgj'zQeJATelu*lj=E5,dYtN>*QNw]gkozj!ENDa!23mc2yN>iRb4teQFEeTrtf>a,HuXxXTO)9O.=x&:Mk6>TRA5i9N/Z!*$Y(S First, check your Cummins DPF Differential Pressure (DPF) Sensor Reading. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Consult OEM factory service information for the exact vehicle specs if needed. The DPF's differential pressure sensor reads a specific pressure that must be programmed into your ECU.

Kobalt 80v Trimmer Head Replacement, Articles C

cummins dpf differential pressure sensor reading