deluxe elvis adult costume

The white, long sleeved, poly/spandex jumpsuit has an open chest (of course) with gold, blue and red metal studs twinkling all over the torso. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2022. It held together nicely and I can totally see myself wearing it again in the future! 100% polyester doubleknit fabric, 100% polyurethane foam, Jumpsuit has front zipper, plunging V-neckline, Jumpsuit has printed glittery stars & gems, Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back, Belt has printed eagle medallions & faux gems, 4 swagged gold-tone metal chains on bottom edge, Scarf measures 45"L x 10"W, drape as desired. Elvis Super Deluxe Grand Heritage Costume 206 ratings | 34 answered questions Price: $260.98 - $274.64 Free Returns on some sizes and colors Customers say this runs large. 30% OFF ST. PATRICK'S DAY & FREE SHIPPING* ON ORDERS $50+ CODE: LUCKYME. By providing a phone number and submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. Some of these items ship sooner than the others. should i go with large or medium? During the Halloween season (September through November), returns may take up to 4 weeks. View Terms & Privacy. The biggest selection of costumes in the world! Item # RU889049 / Read Reviews (4) Write A Review. Entre otros servicios que realizamos: Fumigacin Desratizacin Sanitizacion de baos Sanitizacion de salas de basuras Sanitizacion de cocina Lavado de fachadas Y mas.. Mejoramos cualquier cotizacin y con nuestro descuento usted tendr 1 servicio y 1/2 gratis al ao. The belt, as mentioned in other reviews, is definitely meant for someone of larger size, but I was able to easily fix it with extra patches of velcro. To see our price, add these items to your cart. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Refresh your browser window to try again. Be the first to ask a question! Right. Lavishly embellished on the front, back, and sleeves with gold, red, and blue gems creating american eagle patterns. Adult Elvis Costume. I'm 6'1" 207 lbs. DC Comics The Flash Series Adult Costume. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Deluxe Rock and Roll King Elvis Adult Costume Wig, Get the item you ordered or your money back. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. To see our price, add these items to your cart. Features the open chest design we all remember and love, with a zipper from the torso to the waist, allowing you to get in and out of the suit easily. Decided to go as the Ghost of Elvis (since everyone seems to spot his ghost everywhere). Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The XL would fit a very very large man, a giant even. Adult Deluxe Elvis Costume $69.99 Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $17.49 with Learn more Additional Info Size chart: Size: 36" 46" 50" 36" 42" Quantity ADD TO CART THIS ITEM SHIPS TODAY THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE! Printed foam belt with rhinestones and chains has velcro closure, Fabric belt with six eagles, chains, studs, and gems, Jumpsuit with attached cape, belt, and necklace. Q: You have the basics of living that rock and roll dream, but don't forget to add a few accessories to really become the king. Fantastic costume.night and day better than the other similar Rubies costume. L.A. I bought this costume to dress up for work for Halloween. Instantly transport yourself back to the 1970's, when elvis was king this grand heritage elvis costume is exactly what you need for an elvis impersonation act or your best ever halloween costume includes the iconic long-sleeved white jumpsuit made of polyester and spandex for the perfect fit. How many legends of Rockn Roll can there be in a single lifetime? Please try again. This Elvis outfit is as over-the-top as the King of Rock and Roll himself, and you will be too when you rock this exciting look. Miss U Hair Man Wig And Glasses Set Mens Short Black Rocker Wig Costume Accessories, 97 Decor Elvis Posters for Walls Decor, Elvis Movie Photo Wall Art, Presley Picture Gift, Black And White Celebrity Prints, Famous Mugshot Pictures, Elvis Stuff for Room Decoration (8x10 UNFRAMED), its an Elvis thing you wouldnt understand Elvis TShirt T-Shirt, Mens Presley The Man the Myth the Legend T-Shirt, fun shack 50's Costume Men Blue Fifties Sock Hop Adult Halloween Costume Available in Sizes Medium Large XL. Yeah. See a detailed Size Chart. If the damage qualifies for an exchange, we'll be happy to exchange it for a non-damaged item if one is available. That you would draw beautiful sounds out of guitars, dance like a hip young thing, and had stellar,amazing hair?! And it is your turn, too, to awaken the King with this officially licensed Adult Elvis costume. We are sorry. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Although as in the other reviews the X large is VERY big. There was a problem completing your request. Sold by WBO and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Having real ones on this version and not just printed on takes this suit to the next level. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 100% polyester doubleknit fabric, 100% polyurethane foam, Jumpsuit has front zipper, plunging V-neckline, Jumpsuit has printed glittery stars & gems, Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back, Belt has printed eagle medallions & faux gems, 4 swagged gold-tone metal chains on bottom edge, Scarf measures 45"L x 10"W, drape as desired. He had to wear long Johns underneath because of how sheer the material was to make it work and be appropriate. Out of Stock Deluxe Elvis Adult Wig $22.95. ), please reach out to us immediately with photos, your name, your order number and what is damaged. Q: You can pay to reship the order, with an updated address, via the shipping level desired. That's right. I used the red tie itself to hold it at the collar and wore a black shirt (again, not a problem visually). NO! Matching belt extender is included. Golden eagles and rhinestones decorate the white foam belt which features golden chains hanging down in wealthy accent. I weigh 280 (but hold it well) and am 6ft1' tall. The only thing missing on this suit, accuracey wise, is the lack of eagles running down the legs. This thing runs huge. This white, officially licensed, jumpsuit is made out of white polyester. Rubie's offers a large variety of Elvis themed costumes available in styles for men, women, children and pets too for everyone to join in on the dress up fun! Wasnt able to wear it. Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2022. A great costume. Its a well-made Wig that looks real., If I ever need another professional wig I will call this person first to see if they have it. Definitely would recommend more costumes from here! Very easy costume, decent quality. Deluxe Elvis Wig, enjoy the . I suggest ordering up one size. Vote Yes on the review titled Mostly perfect. I'd go with the medium. Shoes, sunglasses, and wig are not included, and this costume doesn't come with any blue suede shoes, but it'll have you shaking your hips in no time! Styrofoam with Velcro and plastic adornments. Made really well and much better than the cheaper versions without the actual studs. The label says 94% Poly / 6% Span / exclusive of decoration. Deluxe Aloha Elvis Adult Costume - Costume Holiday House Create Account Sign In Wishlist 0 Fremont Location 3038 Hayes Avenue 419-334-3236 Columbus Location 851 Bethel Road 614-451-0772 Connect With Us Follow us on Facebook Follow our Twitter Feed View Our Instagram Photos Accessories Adult Costumes Childrens Costumes Purchase Mascots No fussing with make up or removal at the end of the day. I'm 5'8, 160lbs, and generally wear a large in women's clothes, medium in men's. Thank you for shopping with Costumes.com! The white jumpsuit features the golden luster of stars and rhinestones and has a split along the legs to reveal the beautifully contrasting red at your ankles. Shoes, sunglasses, and wig not included. European Soccer Leagues. I never wanted to take it off. Fit perfectly in all areas except length. Call on one of Elvis greatest looks by donning this white jumpsuit with printed rhinestones along the chest. Amazon has encountered an error. I found it for less money right after I placed order & there was no option to ask if they would match price (what looked like the same outfit at Wholesale Halloween Costumes, perhaps it was different). Amazon has encountered an error. Wear a a pair of your best dress shoes, so you can keep everyone entertained for the whole night. I'm a woman, and if you're like me and wanted an ACTUAL Elvis costume and not the pathetic woman's Sexy Elvis costume then this review is for you. White jumpsuit, belt and scarf. {{ '$' + product.compare_at_price_min/100 }}, {{ '$' + product.compare_at_price_max/100 }}, ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **. Sign up for special offers, new arrivals, DIY Tips & more! Of course, that isnt so hard to answer, is it? Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2022, Its for a Halloween party. Creative Costuming Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Get ready to rock and roll in the white, gold, and red design of the Adult Deluxe Elvis Costume This jaw-dropping look will have all the ladies on the edge of their seats watching you shake it up on the dance floor. Adult Deluxe Elvis Costume We aim to show you accurate product information. my son is 11 and weighs about 100lbs. I was wondering if you could see through it? Home|Halloween Costumes|Order Status|Customer Service|Contact Us|Returns Halloween Costume I didn't want to have to wait & return item & reorder off other site. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. It was good but the stitch looks like they was made by children. Msg & data rates may apply. Adult Elvis Costume. So the large on me was quite large. Highly recommend for any Elvis fan or anyone who wants an amazing costume that brings smiles to faces. Your fans wont be able to help falling in love even long after you have left the building. He had to wear long Johns underneath because of how sheer the material was to make it work and be appropriate. Tarde 14 a 17 horas. This jumpsuit is GREAT! A slick pair of shades, an authentic Elvis wig, and a microphone are all things you'll need to step on stage and wow the crowd! Costumes.com may cancel/refund orders at any time due to stock limitations, quality problems, inaccurate information from customers, fraud risk analysis, or any other reason. 1st one was to small, second fut but it evidently had been repacked & they firgit belt & scarf. 30% OFF ST. PATRICK'S DAY & FREE SHIPPING* ON ORDERS $50+ CODE: LUCKYME. I had no problems with the belt at all. The material is very thin and although it does have the hawaii eagle on it the whole thing just looks cheap and nasty it certainly is not worth what they are charging for it at all. View Terms & Privacy. Vote Yes on the review titled Awesome Costume, Vote No on the review titled Awesome Costume, Vote Yes on the review titled Three Stars. Important, please read before buying: costumes are not sized the same as apparel, consult the Rubie's adult size chart in images, read recent reviews and Q & A for best fit, do not choose based on clothing size. Decent and heavier fabric, but its still some kind of polyester stretch blend and is see through on the butt area. Short Blonde Curly Wigs for Women Big Wave 60s Flip Wigs Cosplay Costume Party Synthetic Platinum Blonde Hair Natural Mommy Wigs with Wig Cap, Elvis Throw Blanket "Black & White" Photo. The other issues reviewers have mentioned were the collar and the belt! Deluxe Adult Elvis Costume Write A Review $74.99 or 4 interest-free payments of $18.75 with Quantity View Size Chart Small - $74.99 Only 2 left! Careful you don't party too hard or you'll do the jailhouse rock! To see the most up-to-date estimate on a products arrival please visit the product page. This Elvis 1970's jumpsuit is fit for a king. Adult White jumpsuit with glitter embellished printed design, belt with rhinestone accents and red neck scarf. Rubies Elvis Infant / Toddler Costume. Again, not a complaint. Free shipping for many products! Great for a pro elvis impersonator without spending 4,000.00 on an aloha suite! Popular attractions Teodoro Schmidt Square and Temuco Cathedral are . Replacement items will be shipped using the same method as the original order. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. It was fine a bit see through, we ordered a more expensive one as well and went with that as the quality was better. Deluxe Concert Elvis Costume - Adult Elvis Presley Costumes Get a classic concert look with this Deluxe Concert Elvis costume for Halloween. So it's really just our love of the King that we're showing through our Elvis Presley inspired outfits, such as this Deluxe Adult Elvis Costume. Vote No on the review titled Came right on time, super comfortable! But hey, at least, with this outfit we'll look amazing, right? Theres even categories. Get top deals . 40"L x 10"W; drape as desired. Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here. Do you find yourself wishing that you were a skilled singer? My husband is 5' 10" and it fit him perfect in length. Elvis Deluxe Adult Costume Home MENS COSTUMES ROCK STAR COSTUMES Men's Elvis Deluxe Costume Men's Elvis Deluxe Costume $90.99 Size Description You too can be The King! The following items qualify for a return ONLY if they are in their unopened, original packaging -- these items must not have been worn, used or altered in any way: Shoe Returns: All shoes must be unmarked (without scuffs), unworn and in new condition. Pero vale la pena, trae la bufanda y muy padre el cinturn !! $78.82 - $82.87. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. I could have hemmed them if i really cared, but all versions of this costume have the same inseam so this is unavoidable. Rock N' Roll Wig $17.95. Made really well and much better than the cheaper versions without the actual studs. Msg & data rates may apply. Well, frankly, it is a surprising number! Has Elvis left the building? Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. cart reminders) from Halloween Costumes at the cell number used when signing up. Look-alikes and Sound-alikes, Young Presleys, Jailhouse Rock Presleys, Too Many Peanut-Butter-and-Banana Sandwiches Presleys Perhaps the King isnt truly dead so long as we continue to honor his memory with some fantastic impersonations while wearing some of his most famous costumes. Adult Deluxe Elvis Costume- Small - Walmart.com Arrives by Tue, Jul 12 Buy Adult Deluxe Elvis Costume- Small at Walmart.com Skip to Main Content Departments Services Cancel Reorder My Items ReorderListsRegistries Sign In Account Sign InCreate an account Purchase History $0.00 All Departments Savings & Featured Shops Deals Free standard shipping with $35 orders. I got this costume for my boyfriend, and he absolutely loves it. Care instructions. Financial Markets. We're all shook up to bring you this shiny new getup. In this Adult Deluxe Elvis Costume, you can be The King! Elvis Now Deluxe Aloha Elvis Costume 1,145 ratings | 46 answered questions Price: $40.05 - $65.99 Free Returns on some sizes and colors Fit: True to size. Q: You have everything you could ever need to start your journey to Elvis superstardom! There is a zipper in the front that goes down quite a way making it really easy to get into the costume. Thank you, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 6, 2014, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 25, 2020, Do not be deceived by how good this outfit looks in the picture, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 23, 2016. 5 out of 5 stars (101) $ 145.17. WAY too long, but a quick fix (didn't want to permanently hem, as I may want to lend the costume) with fabric double sided tape and I was able to temporarily hem up the cuffs to perfection which held all day. Zorro Black Deluxe Velvet Adult Costume, Moovie Character, Men's Fancy Dress, Handmade Theatrical Quality Costume., Ad vertisement by SFantasyDesigns SFantasyDesigns. Disguise Girls' Mulan Hero Dress Deluxe Halloween Costume - Size 5-6 - Red. Some weve heard of and others we think of in different avenues Chuck Berry, Solomon Burke, Fats Domino, Alan Freed, Bill Haley, Little Richard and that doesnt even count the Kings of Country, Pop, Blues, and all the rest. Costumes.com Attn: Returns Dept. To Be Notified When Your Size Is Available. Feels like should be half the price of what is listed. I think it would you cN always tack it with tape for length. Estamos ubicados en Manuel Antonio Matta 214, Temuco. We are sorry. Over all is was perfect for Halloween! I bought this costume to dress up for work for Halloween. the size chart is wayyyy off on the XL. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2014. I bought the large version of this because i figured it's easier to take something in than wear something too small, didn't want to risk it. So, okay, maybe we haven't developed ourownsignature look, per se, but they do say that imitation is the highest form of flattery! Hand Wash. Banking & Financial Industry. the kids only go up to size 10/1, A: Please review our Privacy Policy. I weigh 280 (but hold it well) and am 6ft1' tall. Error posting question. You can place a new order to ensure it arrives by your event date. Itll practically give you all of Elvis good looks, sensuality, charisma and maybe even some hip-centric dance moves. Check item restrictions below. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. If you don't mind that..then you should get this. How many legends of Rockn Roll can there be in a single lifetime? $78.82 - $85.10. Its ok, we just washed it and will keep it since its needed for an Elvis impersonation for my son. Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2022. You'll be all shook up and ready to rock and roll all night in this outfit based on the ones Elvis performed in. It was a huge hit and cracked everyone up. My husband is 62 and weighs 190. Vote Yes on the review titled Came right on time, super comfortable! he wears 14/16. Belt features gold star shaped studs, six gold american flag eagle pendants, and gold chains hanging from the hip. A WOMAN'S REVIEW - - I'm never taking this off. Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here. I think a large. There are no questions for this item yet. ALL OTHER TOY & PRODUCT SALES AT COSTUMES.COM ARE FINAL. Adult Rock Stars Elvis Deluxe Costume Rock Stars Item No: R889050 | SKU: 270591 Includes Jumpsuit,Belt Adult Rock Stars Elvis Deluxe Costume Size Charts Men's US Size Chart Men's International Size Chart Costumes run small. Q: Includes: This costume includes a white zip-up collared jumpsuit with gold embroidery, red flaps on the flared pants bottoms, a wide matching belt, and a bright red scarf. Turn yourself into music royalty when you dress up in this Men's Deluxe Elvis Costume! I hadn't realised we had to return it to the States so that cost me 9, it came from the UK as I got it within 2 days but they wouldn't let me return it to the UK. Hello! Sunglasses, Wig And Shoes Sold Separately. Please try again. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please use a different way to share. Privacy Act Notice, California Consumer Privacy Act Request Many of our products are collectible and have certain conditions under which they must be returned in order to keep their value. Printed foam belt with rhinestones and chains has velcro closure, Fabric belt with six eagles, chains, studs, and gems, Jumpsuit with attached cape, belt, and necklace. Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel Finden Sie Top-Angebote fr Elvis Presley Mens Fancy Dress Costume Stag Party Outfit Rock n Roll bei eljarrito.com. . It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Non see through. Now, you Hound Dog, pick up one of our Elvis wigs and get those hips in motion! Pay in 4 interest-free installments for orders over $50.00 with. Las mejores ofertas para PELUCA ELVIS - ADULTO estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis! Made really well and much better than the cheaper versions without the actual studs. Q: Be the first to write a review! We will refund your original order (minus original shipping charge.). DC Comics The Dark Knight Rises Deluxe Bane Adult Costume. I'm 5'8, 160lbs, and generally wear a large in women's clothes, medium in men's. Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here. So yeah. Order by 12/21 at 2pm & get gifts in time. I'm 5'11" and about 200 pounds, I bought the large and it did require some tailoring to get the fit more or less correct. $35 min. Signature white jumpsuit with sequin applique throughout the chest and belt. This costume is great, you can't tell in the picture but is is bejeweled and the belt is solid metal. The biggest selection of costumes in the world! Sku: RU889050 Customers Also Love Women's Elvis Jumpsuit Costume It fit perfect! I found it for less money right after I placed order & there was no option to ask if they would match price (what looked like the same outfit at Wholesale Halloween Costumes, perhaps it was different). I got the XL and being a kinda large dude at the moment, I worried about the suit fitting! Sunglasses, Wig, Shoes And Microphone Sold Separately. Rubie's brings you fun for every season: Halloween, Christmas, mardi gras, Easter and all in-between! You'll be shaking your hips from side to side and making everyone swoon at the sight of your dance moves. Friend Us I am 510 and 145 pounds, so Im very skinny and was 100% expecting to have to send it back, as I read it runs large. Runs quite long on the legs and arms. All in all I was extremely satisfied and wore it several times to a few different parties and events. A: Family-owned, family-focused, and based in the U.S.A. . If you're anything close to my size, get the medium. Features Includes: Belt Jumpsuit Scarf Country of Origin - Textiles Imported Age Group Adult Brand Rubie's Gender Male Theme Decades Clothing Size 42" Size 42" So you can show off a wicked rubber-legged dance move. This was OK although quality could have been better for price paid. Related Products. Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here. 3rd one was great cause my elvis had a bit of a stomach & I had to enlarge belt, Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2022, My only problem with it is that the chest opening goes too low and so I had to wear a white shirt underneath but overall its a great costume and as a great philosopher once said You aint nothing but a hound dog, Cryin all the time, Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2022. zipper comes up really low. Description Size Chart Reviews You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Size Chart. To Be Notified When Your Size Is Available. You'll be ready to wow the crowds or any costume party in this white jumpsuit with red lining. The belt is made out of some weird material that looks just like the suit, but it's not the sameit's almost like rubbery. Est bastante amplio compramos XL y le qued grande a mi esposo de ancho y largo y l usa XL. Jumbo Microphone Accessory $5.95. Vote Yes on the review titled Great costume, Vote No on the review titled Great costume, Glow in the Dark Fluorescent Makeup Palette, 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam, Jumpsuit has front zipper, plunging V-neck, wide collar. Slight imperfections are typical with this kind of product and, in fact, often enhance the value. Still family owned, still family focused rubie's brings you fun for every season: halloween, christmas, mardi gras, easter, and all in-between. :), Reviewed in Canada on November 11, 2017, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Really thin material and pretty see through. Im a 36ish waist and 61 and the large fits perfect. Match it with the white foam belt complete with similar printed gold rhinestones and eagles and wrap the look together with a brilliant red scarf that brings out every one of the brilliant colors in the jumpsuit design. It fit perfect! I do not want it to be see through. Couple this look with any of our Rock Legend wigs and you will be slicked back and ready to rock. Super comfortable/stretchy zip-up jump suit. (After all, everybody is dying to see them since Ed Sullivan only showed Elvis dancing from the waist up on his show.). Error posting question. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. or 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 with. Style: Deluxe Aloha Elvis Costume Deluxe Aloha Elvis Costume Elvis Now Deluxe Aloha Costume Size: Select Color: White Size Chart 100% Polyester Imported Pull On closure cart reminders) from Fun at the cell number used when signing up. Overall had to do some alterations but that was anticipated. four sets of gold chains also hang from the belt, and the outfit comes with a red scarf. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. You know. But otherwise suit is very nice. It's plastered with gold glitter, stars, and printed rhinestones so you can look like the King at his best. Defective Items: If you received an item that is damaged, we'll fix it - fast. Fit perfectly except stitching was a bit off and there was a hole in the leg and cape. $49.99. All international sales on Costumes.com are final. $54.99. Sold by Topcosplay Official Store and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. It's quite over sized. This costume makes a terrific theme party or Halloween costume. Company View Terms & Privacy. Specifically, this Indiana Jones - Deluxe Indiana Jones Costume (Men's . Fit great in the legs and butt. Elvis Now Deluxe Aloha Elvis Costume ; "Visit the Rubies Store. I originally bought this in XL as the size chart matched my measurements. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. This costume is spandex and not flattering. legs were about 1-2 too long, but he wore a stretchy belt underneath the belt that came with it (that hid it) and my husband is 511 and about 220#, he typically wears xl shirts and pants 38/40x34, Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2022. Q: We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Im a 56 woman, and this fit me almost perfectly out of the boxjust a tad too long in the legs, so I wore boots. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. But overall it was great. Msg frequency varies. Deluxe Adult Elvis Costume Sponsored items from this seller Feedback on our suggestions Showing Slide 1 of 3 Adult Hellraiser Pinhead Costume New $94.98 Free shipping 5 watchers Adult Buffalo Bill Costume New $39.98 Free shipping Adult Inflatable Ostrich Costume New $44.98 Free shipping North Pole Train Conductor Costume Adult New $64.98 Harken back to a simpler times where the king ruled and you were his loyal subject! Fits great. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. However, if your merchandise purchased on costumes.com has a significant defect right out of the box (e.g., the product is broken in half, has missing parts or missing accessories, etc. Making killer threads. Fantastic costume.night and day better than the other similar Rubies costume. Please review our Privacy Policy. I am 6ft and 215 pounds---what size should I order?? View Size Chart Add to Cart Save For Later Items Out Of Stock Medium: Coming Soon Large: Coming Soon X-Large: Coming Soon Theres even categories. Presley had a style so much his own and so memorable that we can find contests all about who can most closely impersonate the musical and film giant. A red scarf can be wrapped around your neck or tucked into the jumpsuit, as there is a low cut v neck on the front where you can show off a nice chest or cover it up with the red scarf. Deluxe Adult Elvis Costume Home 50's Costumes Deluxe Adult Elvis Costume Item # RU889050 / Read Reviews (4) Write A Review $74.99 or 4 interest-free payments of $18.75 with Quantity Size Small - $74.99 Only 2 left! The white belt has red embellishments, gold-tone chains and medallions with with gold eagles.

Lyght Candle Company Tobacco Sandalwood, Azure Subscription Owner Vs Global Administrator, Articles D

deluxe elvis adult costume