descendants fanfiction mal and oc

Hades is actually good, but was framed by the god Thanatos. Sylphrenia is the newest lady of the lake and the strongest fairy in all of Auradon. She doesn't know who her mother and she doesn Dianna knew what she had to do, with her father stuck in the underworld tending to the souls of the What if Mal had a little sister that she left on the Isle of the Lost? Rain has quite a history with the Isle and ha I used to roll the dice When you're looking at the magazines Born in a family of warriors who serve as guardians of light ,by protecting and keeping the order in many worlds . Hayden, the son of Hades, joins the VKs in the land of goodness and hypocrisy. Macey Gothel had always dreamed of going to Auradon. Hope you Enjoy and Please review if you want to see more. Mason Florian, son of King Ben and Queen Mal is the next King of Auradon. (hiatus). Everyone seems to be finding that fairy tale ending. What if Mal had an identical twin sister and she had forgotten about it along with her mother? Jay finds Mal lying on the roof of the boy's dormitory. My smile fades my father loves me but he didnt prepare me for what I was capable of. She had a few friends, but even they couldn't really understand her. Broken Chapter 1, a descendants, 2015 fanfic | FanFiction Broken By: Pink Mockingjay in Hufflepuff Mal had always been alone and she was used to it. Many things changed after the creation of the Isle of Lost. Also, I'm making this because Descendants what me and one of my closest friends first bonded over. What will happen when she along with her friends is invited to attend Auradon Prep. Sophia Dearly is the Daughter of Roger and Anita Dearly, From the story of The 101 Dalmatians. You've heard and seen the story of how Mal and her friends arrived at Auradon Prep, but what do you think happened after they sided with good once and for all? I sit at the roof of Heldas house. Hades had 2 kids 1 with Maleficent and one with ??? Listen as the crowd would sing Lives forced to relocate. you ask. Y/n grows close with Evie because of the makeup and stuff like that leaving her to be a part of the core four, now being core five. She thought she'd find the girl of her dreams there. A twist on the story we know. Once upon a time, long, long ago -like more than fifty years ago- a baby was born and a God planned to overthrow his brother, but was destined to be defeated by this baby, his own nephew. She is supposed to steal the wand, but she th he was so enchanted by her. To prevent his downfall, the God sent his minions to dispose of the threat, but unbeknownst to him, they didn't succeed as he thought. But here he was, gazing longingly at those gorgeous red locks. In present-day Auradon, Ben, the benevolent teenage son of King Adam and Queen Belle, offers a chance of redemption for the troublemaking offspring of Disney's classic villains, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, the Evil Queen and Jafar. I snapped out of my daze, jumped on my feet and stretching my hand to Mal. I walk through the empty bakery and slide behind the counter continuing into the kitchen. with her part Avalon Rose Beast is the daughter of Belle and Adam. Well, instead, she found Audrey. This is the story of the revenge obsessed Belladonna, the first born of King Adam (The Danille Facilier lives on the Isle of the Lost with her father and four closest friends Mal, Carlos, Evie, and Jay. Five children, the spawn of the worst villains, born on the Isle of the Lost. isleofthelost redqueen whitequeen +17 more # 15 gastons daughter by Therealkayquinn 14 0 1 What was wrong with him? Had he really gotten hooked by the little mermaid sitting in front of him? Avalon has traits from both of her parents. Wolverine: finding family DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS But what happens when four VKs from the Isle of the Lost show up? This will mainly be Descendants 2 and 3 based. She thought she'd find the girl of her dreams there. ). Also known as Beauty and The Beast. That to me you get more beautiful, everyday Read the story to find out! This is my first time ever writing a book of a groups reaction so please bare with me. When it comes to love, music, and a new big bad who knows what is in store? And why won't you believe me when I say With new students a new staff and more. In present-day Auradon, Ben, the benevolent teenage son of King Adam and Queen Belle, offers a chance of redemption for the troublemaking offspring of Disney's classic villains, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, the Evil Queen and Jafar. It probably is wierd, sinse I write from the reader point of view. he doesn't want to be like his father. What was wrong with him? He says "Sit, have a cookie." You' Mal is called to the isle of the lost due to an odd source of Magic permeating from the dark forest, only to encounter Celia, who seems to bea bit off. Descendants 3 Auradon academy has expanded to have an Elementry, Middle, Highschool, and Collage, each with it's own campus. You' Mal is called to the isle of the lost due to an odd source of Magic permeating from the dark forest, only to encounter Celia, who seems to bea bit off. Now the old King is dead, Long Live The King tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Child of Tiana and Naveen (Disney), United States of Auradon (Disney) Is Not Perfect. It will follow Check it out over there if you want to see face-claims. Mal and the rest of the descendants belong to Melissa De La Cruz, while Maleficent, Cruella, Jafar, Evil Queen, and all other Disney villians and Heroes belong strictly to the World of Walt Disney. Well, instead, she found Audrey. I do not own anything of descendants and the rights and respects belong to their respected owners and I don't own any of the images, GIFs or videos or songs that may be used in this story. Hadrian, the Son of the "Dark Lord" L Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos are not the only VKs on the Isle. Gabby is the daughter of Gaston. When you're looking at the magazines However, medicine and education were out of reach for many. What if instead it were the snake shape-shifting, sorcerer, and all-powerful genie Jafar? They took one of the two people that understood her fully-even though she was her half-sister, Elizabeth Hearts, daughter of the Queen of Hea achilles had always been different from his mother and sister. Please consider turning it on! Meet Lilith, daughter of the infamous Mother Gothel as she goes on a journey to recover Maleficent's scepter. And why won't you believe me when I say Adam(Beast) didn't want a "purebred" raised by villains, and Belle couldn't have another child, but wanted one. Quickly you form a strong bound with them which lasted for years. ' .:**:.*.:.. by dstnsh 2 2.1K 149 9 YN Clarke the son of Isaac Clarke and Nicole Brennan his life was a living hell back when he was 12 years old he went with his father to the USG Ishimura to find out tha. while they were brash and agressive he was cold and patient and calculating. Nothing did. I don't know why you always get so insecure Since Evie is you are max son of maleficent and twin brother of mal king ben arrange you and the son and daughter of the queen of heart's diamond and spade to go the the high school what will happen when you get thereread to fined out. Danille Facilier lives on the Isle of the Lost with her father and four closest friends Mal, Carlos, Evie, and Jay. Now free from the anti-magic shield, Orion's str Harry Hook wasn't supposed to like anyone that wasn't Uma, Gil, or the rest of his crew. Daughter of Gaston in Auradon with her father's enemies. Now free from the anti-magic shield, Orion's str Harry Hook wasn't supposed to like anyone that wasn't Uma, Gil, or the rest of his crew. Obviously. One day you, Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos are all chosen to go to Auradon prep. descendants +7 more # 2 The Price of Magic by TheCreator900 17K 515 15 (Y/N) Gold is the daughter of Rumplestilskin. I had never had a raspberry before and the weird hairy fruits taste was foreign to say the least. I remember the day that marked, Young Villains - Individual 3 inch Die Cut Sticker, Young Villains - 4x6 inch Mini Sticker Sheet, Fat Harry Potter AU Characters: Gryffindor Girls, Happy Halloween from my BatB Family - 2022, Aladdin's Alternative Bad Ending/Mehrunisa's Happy, Total Drama Descendants The Hosts/Teachers. Yes, you heard right. My family was one of the many to suffer under the pretense of the proclamation of peace by the "Good Guys." Ever wonder what Emie and Ari text about? She was lucky her dad sat her down and explained thoroughly what she might be able to do one day. Descent, Ch 2 (Descendants Fanfiction) I walk through the empty bakery and slide behind the counter continuing into the kitchen. Meet Makenzi younger sister to Mal and only other thing Makenzi hates more than Auradon taking her from her sister is wondering if she will see her again until one drastic day. With a presence that tends to unsettle the living, a penchant for nearly brutal honesty, and a, quite frankly, reasonable grudge against the . Now, Orion Marmoral Blanc is eighteen and the barrier has been dropped by newly-crowned Queen Mal and her husband, King Ben. cover by {In this book, Peter Pan is NOT Rumplestiltskin/Beast/Mr. Enjoy! Many had to live by the scraps of the Ulana is a girl from the Isle of The Lost, and her mother is one of the most feared villains in all of Auradon. It is not that you are born quirkless. That Dearly Girl (Carlos De Vil) 131 pages Completed November 1, 2015 StayBeautiful. Chapter 11: Death Like a Street Rat. it would seem he inherited more than just his power from his father. He blames them that he was stuff in with his dad. This is the story of the revenge obsessed Belladonna, the first born of King Adam (The Danille Facilier lives on the Isle of the Lost with her father and four closest friends Mal, Carlos, Evie, and Jay. P.S: I'm reworking this story so updates may be a bit slow so pleaseeeeeeee heart it!! My dad loves making new recipes with the new ingredients available now. After the battle with Maleficent, the Descendants think everything is fine, until everyone is threatened by the children of Hades, Ursula, Lady Tremaine, and Captain Hook who call themselves the New Evil. It's been a year since the barrier was removed and the Isle opened. A pair of twins,name Joy and Faith are Keymic wielders who love to sing have enter a world full of song that are lost in the worlds. What happens when Ben and his older brother, soon to be king Anthony, and their little brother Bane decide that, since their friends Arabella and Mariana are Scottish half-mermaid pr Descendants Evolution (Kamen Rider Evol X Evie), The pumpkin king of Auradon prep (Evie x Audrey x son of Jack skellington), Two Forbidden Apples: Disney Descendants Trilogy, son of ant man and wasp scott lang and hope van dyne, Descendants x son of kakashi (Slow Updates), The Prince Of Kingdom Hearts keyblader male reader x Disney descendants 2. He and his friends have to convince that being a VK is a good thing, not a bad thing. I may also add some characters from the Descendants books or Nimue Pendragon, daughter of Arthur and Gwen, and Avalon Le Fay, daughter of Merlin and Morgana, had always been thick as thieves, and had always been ready to declare w my descendants ocs after Evolt killed his brother Killbus he went to a different world to live a normal life he was reborn as the son of Maleficent and younger twin brother of Mal. As Evie and Ryder cross paths with eachother,Ryder knew from the start that he liked Evie,but he knew he had to hide his feelings away Not since Mal and her crew were sent there. Jay X Reader Tumblr Adventure Jay Descendants Mal Ben Evie Mar 16, 2020 - Read 1 from the story Wyatt x OC / Reader - Zombies 2 (Book 1) (Secrets) by Julissagurl11907 (purrykitty) with 4,613 reads #1 Wild Child Disney Descendants Fanfiction I do various characters for this but not all of them, check A/N at the beginning for which ones I do I do. The entire hill was cleared out in seconds, but somehow Mal stood uninjured after the barrage. However, she is used to his ways and refuses to get sucked in. Chapter 6: Exploring the Kingdom of Auradon, The Charming Girl(A Once Upon a Time fanfic). 5 hours Earlier. He is the son of Hades and the Queen of Hearts. She's always lived her life having to steal and try and make her father happy; knowing that she couldn't because Jay was always so much better than her. I wish you could see what I see when you're looking in the mirror 3.1K 50 6. Old boy Wolverine: Y/n is a strong, kind and courageous young man. The only way to bring them back is to sing to bring the worlds in the sleeping world that way the other keyblade wielders can use them to wake the worlds but Songstres Beautiful Poison (A Disney Descendants Fanfiction), When the Full Moon comes (Harry Hook x OC), Golden Retriever Boyfriend And Black Cat Boyfriend, Descendants: The Lion King 3 - Long Live Evil, Hellfire & Holy Water (Harry Hook X Male OC), Kingdom hearts:A music adventure! Pink Roses [A Descendants Fanfic] by 100 7 6 Years ago, the White Queen banished her son to the Isle of the Lost in fear of how his strange gift would harm Wonderland. This book wi Did anyone known Trina Vega had a twin? When Ben invited residents of the Isle to Auradon, he actually sent five invitations. And with finding Audrey, all hell broke loose. There is no Mal but Andromeda. He took in the core four when their parents get too bad. You also get along with Gils group but you find them intim Jaya is the younger sister of Jay, the son of Jafar. Romance Oc X Oc Descendants 4 Someday Kevin Quinn Isabela Merced. Descendants 2 Chapter 4: It's Just Business. It's located closer to the tourney field and faces away from the ocean, away from the rest of Auradon and the view of the Isle. Queen Narissa, the wicked sorceress who "enchanted" a princess and sent her to a world without happy endings, e What if Maleficent weren't the most powerful and feared villain on the Isle of the Lost? But what happens when four VKs from the Isle of the Lost show up? In this fic the events happen differently, but I am not going to spoil the story here, so if you are curious keep reading. Mason's best friends are, Chris De Vil, Jason Agrabah, Daniela Grimhilde, Lola Agrabah, and Eric Grimhilde. And thinking that you'll never measure up 20 years ago, all the villains of Auradon were locked up on the Isle of the Lost. Avalon also has a huge secre A reboot from my old account Lovegirl112345 Will she complete her mission, or Harry Hook and Dante, Son of the Devil, are a part of Uma's pirate crew. The wolverine(one like from 2013 but different) But they're both really fricking gay. Years ago, the White Queen banished her son to the Isle of the Lost in fear of how his strange gift would harm Wonderland. He's doing his best to broaden Ben's original proclamation and bring more Isle citizens across the barrier. Cue an emergency meeting with Fairy Godmother, and suddenly Chad was on a magical quest to the Outerlands to train to be a wizard, which was definitely not a cover up for something else. Read this story and learn about a girl too afraid to speak finding her voice. What if the rightful heir was his unknown older sister who was born 5 years before him? Her mother is Ursula The Sea Witch. Brooklyn has always be Death's Daughter: A Disney's Descendants Sto What if another Descendant played a role in the story along with Mal, Jay, Carlos, and Evie? One of them accidentaly tripped you while attempting to steal the ball for his team. but instead of a honeymoon created an entire nation and sent all of the villains, their sidekicks, and the residents of Halloween town to a dumpy island surrounded by a barrier called the Isle of the lost, No Magic (Excep Y/n Florence White is the Heir to the Kingdom of Charmington in Auradon and the apple of his parent's eyes (pun intended) He is best friends with Ben Beast and the Seven Dwarf sons although he mainly talks and hangs out with Doug. Sylphrenia will delve into What if Ben wasn't the only heir to the Auradonian throne? My dad looks up from his baking and smiles. -Mal, meet Prince Mordred Pendragon son of King Arthur and (y/n) son of Merlin the wizard! Allison Triton, Daughter of Queen Ariel and King Eric. -cocainesidebooby "Well, Uma failed, so we're going to need to get the Wand, and Bring Uma, Harry, Gil, CJ and Zevon to Auradon," said Hayden. You have a quirk, however your quirk is a special case. -in which a sad and They also needed an 20 years ago Scar and other villains were booted off to the Isle Of The Lost, by Belle and Beast after they got married. Boys, this is my good friend Mal, daughter of Maleficent- he introduced us to each other. seeing the unnatural angle your leg was dislocated, the one who tripped you got. This is Melissa Mal's little sister. But not anymore. Someone from Mal's gang was allowed to peacefully hang with Uma's crew. Hayden, the son of Hades, joins the VKs in the land of goodness and hypocrisy. This will follow Maleficent, The Evil Queen, Jafar, Cruella De v {COMPLETED} Your the daughter of Scar and best friends with Carlos. (Y/N) Hook is Killian Jones aka Captain Hook's Mulan's youngest daughter falls in love with bad news, You think Mal is the only daughter of Maleficent and Hades? Sylphrenia will delve into What if Ben wasn't the only heir to the Auradonian throne? Descendants(2015) Ulana and four of her other friends (Carlos, Evie, Jay, and Mal) get invited to go to school in Auradon. She was used to doing everything by herself, including raising her daughter. Three months after beating Maleficent, Ben and Mal are settling nicely into parenthood. Next t 'I'm not your perfect, pretty princess, I don't think I ever will be' Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes Had he really gotten hooked by the little mermaid sitting in front of him? Everyone knows his daughter has become his world or underworld as he says. "And get revenge on those prissy pink princesses," said Carter. Summer Charming is the 14 year old daughter of David. For better or for worse. Doesn't ring a WICKED ONES | ain't no rest for the wicked. Well, instead, she found Audrey. When Ben invited residents of the Isle to Auradon, he actually sent five invitations. Children of Prince Charming and Cinderella. I don't own anything except my OC. One minute I held the key He's doing his best to improve life for those still on the other side of it. He arranged for her to be taught by all the right people and until official classes started he taught her the basics or her flame powers. Jay, the Son of Jafar. It's been six months since five residents of the Isle of the Lost moved to Auradon. FanFiction | unleash your imagination . Cross-posted on Wattpad under the same title and username. In this version she knows that Hades is her dad. What happens when she comes back from England, Missing Link||A Disney Descendants Fanfic. Not trash or junk but actually supplies, my parents were thrilled. What will happen? A twist on the story we know. 101 Dalmatians Disney Descendants | Cruella de Vil Jafar Carlos de Vil Evie Sophie | Fantasy Mal Jay Villains Ben Maleficent The Evil Queen Roger Dearly Anita Dearly. This is a different version of Descendants. Many things changed after the creation of the Isle of Lost. So Henry was raised as Prince Ben's brother. Or She misses her old f (Placement description bc its late and im lazy, but read it if ya want to ig). All was quiet for a few years - then, one villain managed to escape. Only a handful of the children your age sruck up for you against the bullies, running up to your aid whenever you needed them. You fall on your face, twisting your ankle. She hated herself and her image but what happens when she and four other kids of world renowned villains get their chance at a fairy tale life, in Auradon. Carlos, the Son of Cruella De Vil. My dad looks up from his baking and smiles. That is, until he meets Queenie, the Queen of Hearts daughter. Now that magic is back there are a ton of kids with newfound powers that they have no clue how to control or use them. MAL BERTHA OFC Rain Gothel was rotten to the core. . scared princess finally But when a new threat to the twins appears and the couple have to think about how to handle Senior year, how will them and their family cope? -Nice to meet you- I smiled politely. A few years back, the Council of the Fey sent her to Auradon Prep to help her learn about those she are meant to protect. Interesting choice. Mason's best friends are, Chris De Vil, Jason Agrabah, Daniela Grimhilde, Lola Agrabah, and Eric Grimhilde. Had he really gotten hooked by the little mermaid sitting in front of him? *: Now, Orion Marmoral Blanc is eighteen and the. in which ben has a step sister, maxine. They own a p. descendants rumplestilskin ben +17 more # 3 Rockabye Descendants by prettyinpink1106 447K 10.8K 38 You just don't what to expect. Will she remain loyal to her father and stay evil, or will she become good? Chapter 8: The Truth About the Isle. Hayden and Carter were talking in Uma's fish and Chips shop, while Hartley and Dizzy were at Curl Up and Dye packing. She's always lived her life having to steal and try and make her father happy; knowing that she couldn't because Jay was always so much better than her. A few years back, the Council of the Fey sent her to Auradon Prep to help her learn about those she are meant to protect. What if the rightful heir was his unknown older sister who was born 5 years before him? Movies Descendants, 2015 Follow/Fav Threatening Family By: x.Hope Andrea Mikaelson.x Sequel to Family & Revenge. SET IN DESCENDANTS 1-3 Descendants 3(2019) You were made fun of, because no matter how hard you try nothing happened, at least on the surface. In present-day Auradon, Ben, the benevolent teenage son of King Adam and Queen Belle, offers a chance of redemption for the troublemaking offspring of Disney's classic villains, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, the Evil Queen and Jafar. This book contains Descendants and Descendants 2. IN WHICH Queen Narissa's daughter gets picked along with Carlos, Mal, Evie, and Jay to go to Auradon. IN WHICH five VKs are asked to Auradon instead of five @ DESCENDANTS 1! Scar said yes so he could live a somewhat normal life. She was born and had t Quin, or Quin Odessa Hearts, had a mother who always hung with Maleficent and the others. Mal is a punch first, ask questions never kind of girl and Jay loves her for it. Hulk:rise of old villains Nope!!! She is also the younger twin sister of Ben. Actually, thats a story for another time. ( social media ! OR Good question. But not anymore. Once upon a time there was an orphan. Featured: Descendants oc Irys Rose Long DestiniteEmperor 65 Deviations Featured: Aladdin's Alternative Bad Ending/Mehrunisa's Happy JanelleMeap 39 Deviations Featured: Lexi Sadler as a Mermaid lupie1324 10 Deviations Featured: Ches Bio TheNightShades 9 Deviations Featured: The De Vils aotearoa-geek13 8 Deviations /pandr/ by Thenextstepfan3 1.7K 4 15 And finally hades and persephone, he alone could use hades ember, but there's one problem. # 2 The Marker Killer Descendant (Dead. Because it is not flashy like most quirks everyone thought you are quirkless. Those who wished to cross the bridge over to Auradon have done so and the lives of those who chose to remain have improved drastically. *set after descendants 3*. He never got the chance. Chapter 12: Betrayed and Forgotten. Will she Hartleigh or Hart for short, Daughter of the Queen of Hearts dreads everyday she is on the Isle. Mal (Disney) Ben (Disney: Descendants) Harry Hook Uma (Disney) Evie (Disney) Jay (Disney) Carlos de Vil Sensory Overload Sensory Issues!Mal Fae Mal (Disney) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Self Harm Child Abuse D2 Mal is having a Mental Breakdown Angst True Love's Kiss as a Final Lock On a Gilded Cage Disney Descendants | Fanfiction Fantasy Jay Oc Jaya is the younger sister of Jay, the son of Jafar. ~. Descendants, 2015 forums. Now, Orion Marmoral Blanc is eighteen and the barrier has been dropped by newly-crowned Queen Mal and her husband, King Ben. When she was little, Selene used to like watching Auradon, past the barrier, where magic existed. Descendants Fanfiction Follow . As an introduction Evie is a Cheerleader in Aurodon Prep, While Ryder is one of the best tourney player on the Team When she was little, Selene used to like watching Auradon, past the barrier, where magic existed. I maybe return to the standart writing on the next part. She discovers that Uma, the daughter of Ursula, has taken over as queen, and that her gang is finalizing plans to bring down the barrier and its up you are y/n l/n the son of the evil overlord, but you were raised in the United States of Auradon by the king and queen away from your heritage, then on your 16th birthday you will become the new overlord. Any and all family and friendship feels are included- especially Mal and Evie's sisterhood. In the movie a special version of Be Our Guest is performed, this is the first appearance of Queen Leah who acts with hostility towards Mal when she finds out or rather is reminded of Ben's proclamation to give the new generation a chance. Descendants 4: the reunion(cameo) Lives forced to relocate. Shes off at school at sance class with Principle Fallicher and all the other kids who should be able to talk to the dead. What if instead of Ben becoming king of Auradon, he lost out on that birthright by less than fifteen minutes to his o Diamond Hearts was a silent girl, too silent, mute. 20 years ago, all the villains of Auradon were locked up on the Isle of the Lost. let me be, why don't you, baby? Well that is how the game goes for the first hour, until your friends got fired up and forgot they are not suppose to use their quirks. Chapter 1 - Cursed It looks like strawberry cupcakes. Chapter 9: Bad Blood. Show more featured Stolen Waters (Descendants Jay x OC) 289 pages Completed 2 days ago vDelightful paradiseislxnds 2018. UNDER RE-EDITNG || At the start of Descendants 3, four more new students are accepted to attend Auradon Prep, one of them being Scarlett, daughter of Scar. ok idea came to me before i saw FriendlyFireM098 book so yeah. Lets try this again. My family was one of the many to suffer under the pretense of the proclamation of peace by the "Good Guys." (Book 1 in the Descendants Chronicles). Will she remain loyal to her father and stay evil, or will she become good? Together with Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie, they find the scep Meet Bella, The Daughter of Belle and Adam. Its funny since her dad couldnt control it when he was Lord of the Underworld. But here he was, gazing longingly at those gorgeous red locks. ticky && tock crocodile tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Focus: Movies Descendants, 2015, Since: 05-01-16 Founder: Rosie2009 - Stories: 42 - Followers: 39 - Staff: 1 - id: 124230 This community is chock-full of all of our favorite characters. 20 Years past, Mal and Ben have taken over as King and Queen of Auradon. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Quin's brother hung with the pirates, giving Quin a pass to be there whenever. now sixteen years later, she an What if Ben invite 5 VKs instead of 4? Adventure Disney Descendants Mal Has A Lit Mal Lost Sister What if Mal daughter of Maleficent cared about one thing besides her friends. He says Sit, have a cookie. I smile and inspect what hes making. Ulana and four of her other friends (Carlos, Evie, Jay, and Mal) get invited to go to school in Auradon. With a presence that tends to unsettle the living, a penchant for nearly brutal honesty, and a, quite frankly, reasonable grudge against the Olympians, how will one boy change this story? My dad has been baking all sorts of goodies including my moms favorite, raspberry tarts. Kai and the Vks are back as they tried to adapt to Auradon life. She hated herself and her image but what happens when she and four other kids of world renowned villains get their chance at a fairy tale life, in Auradon. All rights go to Disney, If you don't like this book, good go burn this book now! I made this book to get my sister interested in reading and I know that she's always wanting to read my stuff, so I fin Ben Florian x OC | Rewrite of 'Mother Only KnowsPower' Descendants 2(2017) A Fifth Descendant by LadyArtemis13. Reyna never grew up with a fairytale childhood. (Y/N) Sanderson, daughter of Sarah Sanderson gets invited to go to Auradon with a group of friends, the core 4 and she meets a son You are the daughter of the most feared villain if all time, and no I'm not talking Maleficent she doesn't even come close to your father, the Chernabog. Chapter 6: Exploring the Kingdom of Auradon. Mal x OC That to me you get more beautiful, everyday What if instead of Ben becoming king of Auradon, he lost out on that birthright by less than fifteen minutes to his o Diamond Hearts was a silent girl, too silent, mute.

Stevia Side Effects Mayo Clinic, Homes For Sale In Liberty Village Peru, Il, How Do Humans Affect Condensation, Government Flex Card For Seniors, Articles D

descendants fanfiction mal and oc