ebay sports cards sold

Tap on the pencil icon to edit and then delete the item. A broadcaster and writer for over 35 years and a collector for even longer than that, he's usually typing something somewhere. Sage makes football-related products only. Condition, 5) 1952 Topps #311 Mickey Mantle PSA 1 Dead Centered Yankees HOF ICONIC, 6) 2020/21 NATIONAL TREASURES JALEN GREEN ROOKIE RPA /99 PSA 9 MINT AUTO 10, 7) 1996 Select Certified Mirror Blue #100 Derek Jeter PSA 10, 8) 2018 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Shohei Ohtani RC Rookie AUTO /150 PSA 10, 9) 2001 SPx #150 Ichiro Suzuki RC Rookie Jersey PSA 10 PSA/DNA 10 AUTO " POP 2 ", 10) 1907 DIETSCHE TY COBB ROOKIE PSA 3 NEW LABEL CENTERED SHARP RARE HOF GRAIL RC, 11) Patrick Mahomes II 2017 Contenders Red Zone FOTL RC TICKET AUTO BGS 9 / 10 w/9.5. In a perfect world, that previous seller will have filled out everything completely and correctlybut thats not always the case. Completed listings will do this. Now, I HIGHLY recommend leaving out misleading titles like eBay 1/1 (because its the only one on eBay) or a card that isnt graded and say PSA? SGC? because all they do is break trust. No. Here is a rundown of how to sell sports cards on eBay successfully: 1. Variations: My main rule of thumb is to have it start around 7:30 PM Pacific and have it run 7 days. Also, if its an autograph, Ill try to put auto for sure because most people type that (rather than autograph) in the the search. eBay Looks to Hire GM for Trading Cards February 26, 2023 By Rich Mueller eBay is looking for someone to oversee its trading cards category and grow its business. This" Collect vintage cards or new cards of individual players (singles) or entire team sets, established pros, or rookies. Know your worth The industry's largest database of card transactions is at your fingertips. Graded cards command premium prices and allow collectors to buy and sell with confidence. Type him back at [emailprotected], Filed Under: Popular Stories, Sports Memorabilia Industry News Tagged With: Bob Means, eBay, eBay Vault. Not good enough. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for sports cards at the best online prices at eBay! Lets dive in and Ill show you what Ive been doing. Next to that are the two links we're most interested in: sold listings and completed listings. Now you've got a bunch of listings. Curious about the value of a card? Because so many listings have thumbnail pictures listed in the search, this shouldn't be too hard. The actual sales figures are staggering. Less common but often valuable card types include: Error cards: Cards that have been printed with unintentional mistakes (such as inaccurate statistics or reversed photos) are known as error cards. Draft listings you create in your Collection are accessible under Drafts within the Listing section. Once you know what types of Sports Cards you want, go to the Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop portal, click Cards, and start searching for item listings on eBay. You could have it end Sunday or Monday and hope he has a big game. If its a very cheap card, Ill spend little time on this part and fill out only the most obvious stuff. A PSA 10 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. is going to sell for a lot more than one that isn't professionally graded. They then secure the card in a sealed, tamper-evident plastic holder complete with a certification tag, grade designation, and other pertinent card information. I wrote an in-depth article about what materials I use and how I pack them. Many use a 10-point grade scale. Near mint to mint (NRMT-MT): The maximum number of cards allowed in Collection is 1,000. Using eBay to Find the Value of Your Collection. And if the buyer was annoying, just finish up the transaction and then block them from seeing any of your other listings. The reason is that some people only look at Buy It Now, but lots of people sort by Ending First which will show them auctions. Very good (VG): Get sports trading cards from dcsports87. The same week that I hit 95 is the same week that I had several cards receive offers that had been sitting in my account for months! If that does not work, please wait a moment and try closing down the app or browser and re-opening it. I had two Donruss Mac Jones rookies during the height of his rookie season. We'll respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe at any time.. Posted by Adam Hughes | Baseball Card Values | 2 |. This results in a very small card in the image, but a simple crop fixes that. Trading card sales were already experiencing a healthy rise. $871 Million Worth of Sports Cards Sold on eBay in Q1 July 8, 2021 By Rich Mueller There may have been a pullback in prices for some items in recent months, but the number of people buying cards and the amount of money spent on eBay in the first quarter of this year was something to behold. This way Im already set to sell it if theres a spike. 21) 1963 Topps #537 Rookie Stars w/ Pete Rose RC PSA 8 " GREAT INVESTMENT ", 22) JULIO RODRIGUEZ 2022 Bowman Transcendent Platinum RC Rookie Autograph Auto #1/1, 23) 1933 Goudey Set-Break #149 Babe Ruth PSA 2 GOOD MBA SILVER DIAMOND, 24) 1954 Topps Baseball Complete set Mid/High Grade w/100 Graded, Please read descr, 25) JULIO RODRIGUEZ 2022 Bowman Transcendent Platinum RC Rookie Autograph Auto #1/1, 26) 2022 Bowman Draft Elijah Green Red Lava Refractor Auto #d/5 Nationals PSA 10, 27) 2017 Bowman Chrome 70th Ronald Acuna Jr 1st Blue Ref BGS 10/10 BLACK Label SM, 28) 1939 Play Ball Baseball Ted Williams ROOKIE #92 PSA 6 BOSTON RED SOX EX-MT HOF, 29) 1953 TOPPS MICKEY MANTLE, #82, PSA 6, EX-MT, Better looking Than Most 6.5, 7, 30) LOU GEHRIG 1933 WORCH CIGAR PSA 5 HIGHEST GRADED CENTERED RARE BLUE CHIP YANKEES, 31) 1949 Bowman #50 Jackie Robinson Dodgers HOF CENTERED PSA 6 " HIGH END ", 32) 1998 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Atomic Refractor Ken Griffey Jr /25 BGS 9.5 Pop2, 33) 2022 Topps Allen & Ginter JOHN LENNON CUT SIGNATURE AUTO 1/1 BEATLES PSA 10 GEM, 34) 2001 Bowman Chrome ROOKIE RC Refractor Auto Albert Pujols #340 PSA 8, 35) 1949 Bowman #50 Jackie Robinson Dodgers HOF CENTERED PSA 6 " HIGH END ", 36) 2003-04 TOPPS CHROME LEBRON JAMES ROOKIE RC #111 BGS 10 PRISTINE CAVALIERS FBA, 37) 1952 Bowman #218 Willie Mays New York Giants HOF HIGH# SGC 7 " ICONIC CARD ", 38) 2003-04 TOPPS CHROME LEBRON JAMES ROOKIE RC #111 BGS 10 PRISTINE CAVALIERS B FBA, 39) 1954 Topps Baseball Complete set VG-EX - EX w/ 37 Graded Cards, 40) 1923 W515-1 #47 Babe Ruth Yankees HOF LOW POP PSA 7 NM " ONLY 7 GRADED HIGHER ", 42) 2003-04 TOPPS CHROME LEBRON JAMES ROOKIE RC #111 PSA 10 GEM MINT CAVALIERS A FBA. And you never know one of the cards on this list might break through to the top of the hobby someday! Collect vintage cards or new cards of individual players or entire team sets, established pros, or rookies.Be creative; there's no right or wrong way to . Copyright 2023 SportsCollectorsDaily.com | Web Design by Wickam Groupopens in a new window, Most Watched 2022 Baseball Rookie Cards on eBay, Top 100 Most Watched Basketball Rookie Cards, David Cyclebacks Identification and Authentication Advice, Notes: Vintage Cards Unclaimed No More; eBay-Collectable Partnership; New Auction Company Launches Sale; Fanatics Auction, Notes: David Mantle on 52 Topps; eBay Lowers Vault Threshold; Serenas Hot; Project 100 J-Rod; More, eBay to Open Live Online Shopping Platform, eBay Plans to Open Vault for Cards, Hints at Fractional Market, Live Breaks, eBay Unveils Authenticity Guarantee Service for Ungraded Cards, John Miley Sports Broadcast Collection Offers Old Ballgames on CD, Early Reaction to 2013-14 Upper Deck Black Basketball, Pre-1980 Graded Baseball Cards $10 and Less, Pre-1980 Graded Football Cards $10 and Less, Vintage Graded Basketball Cards $25 and less, Joe Montana Collection Sells for $3.7 Million at Goldin, Hindman Grails and Goats Auction Ending March 24, 2023, Clean Sweep Auctions All Sports Card, Autograph and Memorabilia Auction Ends April 12-13, 2023, David Cycleback's Identification and Authentication Advice, Baseball Card Auctions on eBay Ending Soon, Basketball Card Auctions on eBay Ending Soon, Football Card Auctions on eBay Ending Soon, Vintage Sports Memorabilia on eBay Ending Soon, Top 100 Most Watched Baseball Rookie Cards on eBay, Top 100 Most Watched Basketball Rookie Cards for Sale on eBay, Top 100 Most Watched Hockey Rookie Card Auctions, Top Authenticated Vintage Unopened Sports Card Boxes, Packs on eBay, 100 Most Watched Graded Rookie Cards for Sale on eBay, 100 Most Watched Tom Brady Card Auctions on eBay, 50 Hottest Hobby Boxes at Auction on eBay, 50 Most Watched Golf Trading Cards on eBay, 50 Most Watched Wrestling Trading Cards on eBay, Most Watched Complete Baseball Card Sets at Auction on eBay, Most Watched Football Rookie Card Auctions, Most Watched Goudey Baseball Cards on eBay, Most Watched Soccer Cards for Sale on eBay, Most Watched Unopened Sports Card Boxes, Packs on eBay, Most Watched Vintage Sports Memorabilia on eBay, Hottest Panini National Treasures Cards on eBay, Sports Memorabilia Auctions Ending Soon on eBay, 10+ years of experience in an online marketplace, digital platform, or related e-commerce business, 5+ years in a collectible or trading cards related business, M&A or Management Consulting experience preferred. Another clear favorite among the high-end market is the T206 Honus Wagner. I know plenty of people that will scroll right over your listing for saying those things. Having an eBay account is a rather obvious pre-requisite for anybody looking to sell through eBay but sports card traders are always advised to have a separate bank account for all their sports card dealings. Need to sell a card? A good search string is the key to finding the value of your sports cards with eBay completed auctions. Click on one and then select Sell one like this.. Remember: eBay does not review listings for quality or authenticity. Near mint to mint sports cards have at least 60/40 centering, look perfect to the eye, but have slight corner wear, slight color fading, or loss of focus visible under magnification. When I'm searching for a card, my search string usually includes the following: If you want to know what your 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card is worth right now, just typing in "Ken Griffey Jr." will get you thousands of results. Want to know what your sports cards are worth? For starters, eBay doesn't offer data that's more than a few months old. The graded version of the same card sold for $3.12 million in November 2022. It's also important to be looking in the right category, particularly if you're researching an item. Rare, 69) LOU GEHRIG 1935 WHEATIES SERIES 1 PSA 5 POP 1 HIGHEST GRADED HOF CENTERED RARITY, 70) 2020 Bowman Yankees Anthony Volpe 1st Chrome true Gold auto /50 BGS 9.5/10 BJCL, 71) 1954 Topps Baseball COMPLETE SET 250/250 Aaron Banks Kaline HOF RC Mays, 72) 1963 POST BASEBALL RARE COMPLETE SET NEAR MINT/ MINT 200 CARDS / NO JELLO CARDS, 73) 1948 Leaf #79 Jackie Robinson Brooklyn Dodgers RC Rookie HOF PSA 3 ICONIC CARD, 74) Babe Ruth Autograph Signed Official American League Baseball AUTO Full JSA LOA, 75) Ken Griffey Jr. 2021 Topps Dynasty RUSSELL ATHLETIC LOGO GU PATCH AUTO 1/1, 76) 1911 T205 Gold Border Addie Joss Cleveland Naps HOF PSA 5 EX, 77) 1949 Bowman Leroy Satchell Paige Rookie High Number RC #224 SGC 5.5, 78) 1909 T206 Piedmont -- Ty Cobb (portrait, green background) Detroit -- SGC 30 2, 80) 1941 Play Ball Baseball Ted Williams #14 PSA 7 BOSTON RED SOX NM HOF, 81) 2022 Bowman Chrome 1st Prospect Ceddanne Rafaela 1/1 SUPERFRACTOR Red Sox, 82) 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout Wal-Mart Blue Border Rookie RC #US175 PSA 10 GEM, 83) 1955 Topps #123 Sandy Koufax Brooklyn Dodgers RC Rookie PSA 7 " LOOKS NICER ", 84) T206 Rube Kroh Chicago Broad Leaf 350 RARE BACK PSA 3.5 POP 1 Only One Higher, 85) BABE RUTH 1927 W560 JOKER PSA 7 SUPER HIGH END CENTERED NICE CUT RARE HOF BEAUTY, 86) (400) HUGE Lot 2020-21 High End Rookie Basketball RPA, Auto, Serial#, Prizms, 87) 1993 SP #279 Foil HOF Derek Jeter PSA 9 Rookie, 90) 1948 Swell Sport Thrills Jackie Robinson SGC 4.5 RC Brooklyn Dodgers pre leaf, 91) 1933 Goudey #149 Babe Ruth New York Yankees HOF PSA 1.5 (MK) " RARE ", 92) WILLIE MAYS PSA 2.5 1951 BOWMAN BASEBALL #305 ROOKIE NEW YORK GIANTS GOOD+ RC, 93) 1911 T205 Gold Border Tris Speaker Boston Red Sox HOF PSA 6 EX-MT LOW POP, 94) 1933 Goudey Set-Break #181 Babe Ruth PSA 1 PR GREAT COLOR & EYE APPEAL, 95) 2021 Contenders Optic #101 TREVOR LAWRENCE TRUE GOLD ROOKIE AUTO /10 PSA 9 POP 3, 96) 1956 Topps #135 Mickey Mantle Yankees HOF Gray Back PSA 7 " LOOKS NICER ", 97) 1954 Bowman #65 Mickey Mantle New York Yankees HOF PSA 5.5 EX+, 98) 2022 Topps Chrome Update Sapphire Julio Rodriguez RC Purple /10 US44 PSA 9 POP 1. Home Features Top Sports Cards Sales Prices and Auction Values of All-Time. These are cards that have been independently assessed and ranked in value according to their physical condition. We only support search within a category in the app. When you click on links to merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. I sold 75,000.00 in January and Feb alone. We do not currently support Collection sharing. All of these can differ from the retail versions. ), (Note: The listings below contain affiliate links to the sold eBay lots. The online market is very different than a traditional store. As previously mentioned, these prices are in constant flux. Transactions conducted outside of eBay are not covered by eBay protection programs. At the moment, Collection only supports the following trading card categories: We pre-populated your Collection with your eBay purchases from supported categories within the last year (rolling 12 months). There are several ways to protect and organize your collection. See also: Real-Time eBay Card Auction Hot List. So I try to choose the comp that sold for the highest. Someone with four total feedbackwell, they dont really know yet. All in one place! But the site is also a great pricing tool. It pays $160,400 $ 254,100 per year but its not a job for a rookie. 2018-19 Panini Revolution Chinese New Year sealed basketball box Luka Doncic? For example, lets say that you want to sell a Patrick Mahomes card, but he has a big playoff game coming up. I handle all auctions the same waystart at $0.99! However, in the end, I always try to preserve every relationship I can. You can buy sports cards in unopened sets, as individuals, or as a collection. Team set: A team set features an entire team and includes a team photo card and cards of each player. If the cards condition is described with words (such as Excellent to near mint condition), its probably an ungraded card. Solved: 12.35% + .30 each is OUTRAGEOUS! Vintage cards: Generally defined as cards older than 25 years, vintage cards possess historic and nostalgic value and are not necessarily expensive. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. You want a lot of early bidders who come back and fight for it at the end. Try adding more specifics to your search to generate more accurate results. Add up to 1,000 cards from your purchase history, or Another consideration is if the player has something big coming up! ), Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, A Rookie Card Tour of the 2020 Baseball Hall of Fame Candidates. Price Guide supports sports cards as well as collectible card games. Hot Baseball Cards. He had also been heavily involved with the eBay Vault and the recently announced eBay Live shopping platform. Find that perfect sports card and build your inventory over time, or take the leap and buy a pre-owned collection. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. How much are YOUR cards worth? Set a firm budget and stick to it. 43) 1953 Topps Baseball Willie Mays Autographed Signed Psa DNA 10 High Number Rare! Unopened packs are an inexpensive way to get new cards (and possibly valuable cards or rare inserts if youre lucky). In the app, go to the item view of the item you would like to edit. I wanted repeat buyers. Save time by listing it directly from Collection, where card details are pre-filled to help you gofaster. Home Guides What Are My Sports Cards Worth? Most of us think of eBay for buying and selling items. If so, it will mention a three-letter acronym of the grader (such as PSA for Professional Sports Authenticator) plus a grading number (from 1-10). Category: Collectible Card Games, Sports Trading Cards, and Non-Sports Trading Cards; Card Type: Single cards only; Grading Type: Ungraded and graded cards; Price: Raw cards listed or sold at auction for $250 or more, graded cards listed or sold at auctions for $250 exclusive of tax and shipping Topline In its "State of Trading Cards" report released Thursday, eBay announced that the trading card category on its platform grew by 142% in 2020 with over 4 million more cards sold. A trading card has an image of a person, place, event or thing on the front, and on the back is a brief description of the importance of the subject. I always try to overcommunicate, and I give people freebies, or even just let them keep the card and Ill refund if something goes awry. So if you have a new account and want to sell, there are two things you should be doing: Thats it! Cards come in a variety of different types. Baseball Wax. The highest ranking possible is 10. A pulled card I dont care about Im not that into baseball, so I sell pretty much all the decent hits I get. Make sure he was really paid. So unless youre a big influencer who can sell cards at ease to their FB or IG audiences, youre likely going to do the bulk of your selling there. With eBay market value, you get price data for a single point in time based on rich eBay transaction history. Only you can see your Collection. Those are nice, but they don't necessarily let you know what your cards are worth. If youre a casual hobbyist and want to collect inexpensive (i.e., under $20) sports cards just for fun, youll find ungraded cards to be cheaper and simpler to handle. Please try refreshing the page. Mickey Mantle headlines the list of the highest sports card prices. Variations are cards that are printed in more than one way, usually with minor differences. Click "Search title and description" to expand your results. Copyright 2023 SportsCollectorsDaily.com | Web Design by Wickam Groupopens in a new window, Most Watched 2022 Baseball Rookie Cards on eBay, Top 100 Most Watched Basketball Rookie Cards, David Cyclebacks Identification and Authentication Advice, Pre-1980 Graded Baseball Cards $10 and Less, Pre-1980 Graded Football Cards $10 and Less, Vintage Graded Basketball Cards $25 and less, Joe Montana Collection Sells for $3.7 Million at Goldin, Hindman Grails and Goats Auction Ending March 24, 2023, Clean Sweep Auctions All Sports Card, Autograph and Memorabilia Auction Ends April 12-13, 2023, David Cycleback's Identification and Authentication Advice, Baseball Card Auctions on eBay Ending Soon, Basketball Card Auctions on eBay Ending Soon, Football Card Auctions on eBay Ending Soon, Vintage Sports Memorabilia on eBay Ending Soon, Top 100 Most Watched Baseball Rookie Cards on eBay, Top 100 Most Watched Basketball Rookie Cards for Sale on eBay, Top 100 Most Watched Hockey Rookie Card Auctions, Top Authenticated Vintage Unopened Sports Card Boxes, Packs on eBay, 100 Most Watched Graded Rookie Cards for Sale on eBay, 100 Most Watched Tom Brady Card Auctions on eBay, 50 Hottest Hobby Boxes at Auction on eBay, 50 Most Watched Golf Trading Cards on eBay, 50 Most Watched Wrestling Trading Cards on eBay, Most Watched Complete Baseball Card Sets at Auction on eBay, Most Watched Football Rookie Card Auctions, Most Watched Goudey Baseball Cards on eBay, Most Watched Soccer Cards for Sale on eBay, Most Watched Unopened Sports Card Boxes, Packs on eBay, Most Watched Vintage Sports Memorabilia on eBay, Hottest Panini National Treasures Cards on eBay, Sports Memorabilia Auctions Ending Soon on eBay.

Inmate Search Billings, Montana, Turtling Syndrome Treatment, Georgia Avery Santa Barbara, Articles E

ebay sports cards sold