excellence riviera cancun vs valentin imperial maya

Other than that the only other salesmanship are some stores/kiosks with trinkets and excursions--but again they're not pushy or annoying at all. Log in . Food and drink are about same quality at both. Browse all 245,223 Riviera Maya topics El Dorado Royale vs Valentin Imperial Maya Watch this Topic. When I booked it, the reviews called it the best hotel people ever visited. ERC had options for ala carte(sir down restaurant where you order each item off menu). Welcome to a world of VIP offerings and elevated amenities. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya vs. Very helpful feedback. El Dorado Royale vs Valentin Imperial Maya, Re: El Dorado Royale vs Valentin Imperial Maya, Get answers to your questions about Riviera Maya, Must See and Do Activities and Excursions. See all. I haven't been to either property in 10 years, so keep that in mind when reading. Also, both resorts use a caste system (which I hate), so I would only consider staying at either resort these days if I booked a club room. Excellence Riviera Cancun, Get answers to your questions about Cancun, Cancun Restaurant Trip Advisor Listing and Ratings, Bus, Taxi or Private Driver: Getting around Cancun, Airport Arrival, immigration limits,and hotel tranportation, Replacing a lost immigration form (tourist card). We can't decide between VIM and ERC. We vacationed at VIM Aug 2019. Enjoy a better room location, access to an exclusive lounge, special concierge service and other upgraded amenities. Review. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently. Take an afternoon snorkel, or siesta. Valentin Imperial vs. Night life better at Valentin as well with shows and live band to dance to at night. Sac Actun & Dos Ojos Cenote - incredible! Dinners were amazing at both! I would only do preferred at VIM(all lobster, beach cabana, etc),although most don't think it's necessary. Show your S.O. just how much you love them. Valentin will get you very involved with many poolside activities during the day. Hotel Grand Sirenas Mayan Beach Le Mirage, Sunquest Riviera Maya Roulette 5 January 2012. If you are ready to experience an even higher level of luxury, Privilege Club is for you. ERC has Excellence Club and VIM has Privileged (I think) level rooms. Food and drink are about same quality at both. Valentin Imperial Maya : Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: Address: Carretera Federal 307 Chetumal Playa Del Carmen: Carretera Federal Cancun-tulum Playa Del Carmen: Phone: 52.984.206.3660: 52-984-8773600: Class: 4 star 4 star Price: From $337.32 to $340.79: From $252.19 to $665.58: Floors: 3 floors 4 floors Rooms: 408 rooms 412 rooms . ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105863341', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Excellence Riviera Cancun & Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya, If anyone has personally been to either or both of these resorts, any information/pros&cons would be so helpful! Thoughts, feedback, tips on either resort? Answer 1 of 14: My husband and I are booking a trip in June. It's an option but it's simply offered on a separate menu with no push at all. It usually involves more and different wines or a guest chef putting on a culinary theater. Benito zegt hierover: "De tempel van Kukulkan heeft vier trappen van 91 treden plus de enkele trede op de top, dus samen 365. Browse by destination. Pre Arrival Concierge services at privilege.vim @ valentinmaya.com. Very helpful. ERC can still be lively, but I would consider it more of a relaxation resort. Exclusive access to Privilege Lounge from 07:00am to 11:00pm) with: Premium Wi-Fi service, concierge service, ultra premium bar service. We really want a great beach and lots of activities! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Thanks! FWIW, I don't like the location of the Bali beds at the beach at all, and I'm not a pool person, so that's moot. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Excellence Riviera Cancun, Re: Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya vs. Any advice people could offer would be greatly appreciated. I've been to both and loved both! All Riviera Maya Hotels; Riviera Maya Hotel Deals; Skip to main content. I liked Valentin overall better. De oude Maya's berekenden alles.Je bekijkt ook de tempels van de Krijgers en van de Jaguars terwijl je van de gids alles hoort over de Maya geschiedenis, cultuur en . We are really looking for a good beach, decent food, and a fun, entertaining atmosphere while also having the option to relax. Once in a while, a family may wander up from the Grand Mayan to swim in the ocean (because it's too rocky at their resort) but they don't usually stay for long. We do not want to be bored on our vacation! Even better if you have been to both and can compare them. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Excellence Riviera Cancun, Re: Valentin Imperial vs. We are planning our honeymoon for August and have narrowed it down between two resorts, (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? for all resorts with the words "Riviera Cancun " in their name) is just north of Puerto Morelos. ERC is often priced above VIM and there are little things that add up to the reason it is about a half-star ahead of VIM. Hyatt Ziva Cancun or Paradisus Cancun with toddler? If there's not table available when you want to eat at the VIM, you can either try a different venue or take a pager and go off and have a drink (or two) and they'll buzz you when a table is ready. We have been to both - I loved Excellence, but, my husband didn't - we both loved the VIM mostly due to the entertainment in the courtyard in the evenings. Riviera Maya Tourism Riviera Maya Hotels Riviera Maya Bed and Breakfast Riviera Maya Vacation Rentals Riviera Maya Vacation Packages Flights to Riviera Maya Riviera Maya Restaurants Things to Do in Riviera Maya Riviera Maya Travel Forum Riviera Maya Photos Riviera Maya Map Riviera Maya Travel Guide All Riviera Maya Hotels; Riviera Maya Hotel Deals Yes, VIM is considerably cheaper (about $400). Pros of ERC for us: ala carte breakfast and lunch (non preferred too), lobster included. If VIM had ala carte lunch we would have gone back for sure, just depends what's important to you. Another thing about the beach - at ERC, on that fabulous stretch of beach, it's resort after resort after resort and the ERC is sandwiched between two family friendly resorts - NOW Sapphire and Dreams. Hyatt Ziva Cancun or Paradisus Cancun with toddler? Has anyone been to both resorts? Mexico ; Yucatan Peninsula . Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. If the VIM's cheaper, then I'd go there. Excellence Riviera Cancun is secluded but far from isolated. Warning - drowning at Barcelo Maya Feb 2023. See our bars & lounges The rooms were nicer at VIM as well. We are beach people and spent most of our time at the VIM pools because, although, they have a lovely beach, the privileged rooms have all the close areas reserved, so, you walk by many, many empty bali beds before you get to the "regular" chairs. For some people, that's a deal-breaker; others couldn't care less. However, they can't do anything about what's floating in the first six feet or so of water. If the price were the same, I'd try ERC simply because it's my understanding that it's a notch up from the VIM and I'd like to try somewhere new. for all resorts with the words "Riviera Cancun" in their name) is just north of Puerto Morelos. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-97993863', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');NOW Sapphire, which is next door to ERC. I would only do preferred at VIM(all lobster, beach cabana, etc),although most don't think it's necessary. Going on our honeymoon in the spring, leaning towards the Excellence Riviera Cancun rather the Valentin Imperial Maya, but looking to hear feedback from people who have been to both. Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and These "enhanced" levels come with preferred placement for rooms, reserved beach and pool areas, extra amenities in the rooms, and in some places, restaurants and pools reserved only for the upper-tiered room levels. Every detail of our high end hacienda-inspired resort celebrates the beauty of its surroundings and is built to provide an unmatched experience in relaxation and enjoyment in the heart of Mexicos Riviera Maya. ERC is the nicer of the two in generalfood and beverage, rooms, service, etc. for all resorts with the words "Riviera Cancun" in their name) is just north of Puerto Morelos. Both resorts are all inclu. Our priorities are food (love a good buffet breakfast/also outdoor dining !) Then, delve into the depths of the Mayan underworld with a cenote swim and visit a traditional Maya village for lunch. Plus, makeup and hairstyling for the bride. Review. Im really interested to hear peoples opinions on these two resorts! We have been to both - I loved Excellence, but, my husband didn't - we both loved the VIM mostly due to the entertainment in the courtyard in the evenings. We can't decide between VIM and ERC. Thoughts, feedback, tips on either resort? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Thank you! We loved our time at VIM and paid significantly less than ERC. I was there in 2012 - so way before the sargassum infestations of 2018 and a year or so before that. We honeymooned at ERC in 2007 and went back in 2011. For a honeymoon ERC is a great option, but their beach makes it a deal breaker for me. Inbox. I had my heart set on Valentin, but now I'm considering that maybe the 50/person per day at excellence might be worth it. They have a huge pool. Another thing about the beach - at ERC, on that fabulous stretch of beach, it's resort after resort after resort and the ERC is sandwiched between two family friendly resorts - NOW Sapphire and Dreams. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. ERC was a few years old. Valentin will be cheaper. Thanks for the feedback! I did not realize EDR required dinner reservations. Share what you are looking for, and what is/are dealbreakers for you, and people can point you in the right direction. Iberostar Grand prices at the same as ERC for us and I'd pick IGP over ERC as they are also a very elegant resort and have a nice beach! Make our Riviera Maya All Inclusive resort your adults only home away from home. Usually, ERC is a lot more expensive than the VIM. Sac Actun & Dos Ojos Cenote - incredible. How are those two resorts pricing out? FWIW, I don't like the location of the Bali beds at the beach at all, and I'm not a pool person, so that's moot. Since I booked, reviews have gone downhill. ERC is very nice but the ocean water is not clear blue like at Valentin. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Excellence Club Swim out at Excellence Riviera Cancun is $700.00 less than the VIM Emerald for the week we are booked. Basket. For a honeymoon ERC is a great option, but their beach makes it a deal breaker for me. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. We are planning our honeymoon for August and have narrowed our choices down to Excellence Riviera Cancun & Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya! Both are fabulous! I've been to the VIM five times and although I've never stayed at ERC, I did stay at the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? VIM only had buffet for breakfast and lunch as well as beach grills, etc. Sweeping ocean views and dramatic high ceilings outfit the living area, while a private furnished balcony and outdoor jacuzzi invite you to revel in the beauty of the Riviera Maya. Thanks! Dinners were amazing at both! If there's not table available when you want to eat at the VIM, you can either try a different venue or take a pager and go off and have a drink (or two) and they'll buzz you when a table is ready. VIM is beautiful water (although rough at times with red flags). The only hotel I have stayed at in the area is Moon Palace and I am not. Alternatively, you may use. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Very helpful feedback. With Privilege Club you will enjoy an exclusive and personalized service by our staff and will relax in the best rooms at the hotel with all the comforts. We are planning our honeymoon for August and have narrowed our choices down to Excellence Riviera Cancun & Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya! Excellence Riviera Cancun is honored to be the recipient of many of the travel industrys most prestigious honors and awards. Usually, ERC is a lot more expensive than the VIM. Bottle of sparkling wine in room upon arrival, Fruit platter & petits fours once per stay, Tailored made minibar: guest selection of premium drinks out of the Privilege Menu, Lobster included at any of the la carte restaurants, Restaurant reservations through the Privilege Club Concierge if desired, Reserved bali beds under guests name at pool or beach. Thanks!!! If VIM had sit down/served option for breakfast and lunch it would be the perfect resort in our opinion. We will be going "basic" room. I don't know where on that spectrum the OP falls. I think the rooms were refreshed at ERC a few years ago. But to ensure you get the most of what you are looking for, as Darlene said, you should share what is most important to you. My husband and I are booking a trip in June. Experience gourmet cuisine at our ten international restaurants. It was a struggle. If you want to be treated like royalty with good food, good drinks and beautiful weather its the place for you! Easy peasy! Thank you in advance! I booked an 8 night trip to the VIM for May. What isn't so lovely is the seagrass. Although only ERC guests can use the ERC loungers etc. But to ensure you get the most of what you are looking for, as Darlene said, you should share what is most important to you. ago. See all. Even better if you have been to both and can compare them. You're going to an adults only resort . Both resorts are great (based on what I have read about ERC) so I don't think you can really go wrong with either. Thanks! We have now been to both and feel like we didnt get the full experience of EDR due to a missed day/cancelled (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Thank you so much! Sign in . Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations, To unblock this content, please click here. I added the Privilege package as well. ERC is very nice but the ocean water is not clear blue like at Valentin. Tell us what you are looking for. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If they ask you to go to a meeting you decline and they leave you alone the rest of the trip. At the Excellence Club, high end offerings are amplified with over-the-top amenities built into every detail of your stay. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. The travel agent has given me the option to. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Excellence Riviera Cancun 2 years ago Save We are planning our honeymoon for August and have narrowed it down between two resorts, Excellence Riviera Cancun & Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya, If anyone has personally been to either or both of these resorts, any information/pros&cons would be so helpful! Some like the PP because it allows you to make dinner reservations. Cancun Traveler Articles: Written by Travelers, Travelling to Cancun/Riviera Maya with a criminal record, WEATHER & June thru November - Hurricane Season Information, taxi or airport transfer to location near the airport, Adults only resort for couples and singles, Sunset World Resorts (Ultimate Loyalty Program) - FRAUD. But, again the price is more and we feel VIM offers a lot for the price! Best all inclusive for family w/teenagers? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-31879546', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Excellence Riviera Cancun. If it's towards the deal-breaker end, it's worth noting that VIM has no other resorts immediately adjacent, so the beach there is about as private and kid-free as you can get. What isn't so lovely is the seagrass. Can you clarify by what you mean when you say a la Carte breakfast/lunch? more. One note - VIM has a really nice courtyard area where you can drink and listed to live music while you are waiting for a table. We love both the beach and the pool. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. For an extra fee (or if you book the right room level) you get certain perks. Thanks!!! If the VIM's cheaper, then I'd go there. We are not bothered about beach or resort area as we just want an amazing hotel that we don't want to leave. If the price were the same, I'd try ERC simply because it's my understanding that it's a notch up from the VIM and I'd like to try somewhere new. For all the options at night, VIM wins hands down and the ocean swimming is way better at VIM than ERC. Trips Alerts Sign in. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Sweeping ocean views and dramatic high ceilings outfit the living area, while a private furnished balcony and outdoor jacuzzi invite you to revel in the beauty of the Riviera Maya. I've been to the VIM five times and although I've never stayed at ERC, I did stay at the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Realize there's a lot posted on this, but I haven't seen anything too recent. Private check-in and check-out at the Valentin Privilege Club.

My Dog Ate Smoked Salmon, Xscape Theaters Food Menu, Articles E

excellence riviera cancun vs valentin imperial maya