harry styles astrology predictions

(Well both, actually). I know she didnt love him and wanted to marry another. The pair are surgically attached most of the time so it does seem odd that shes letting Harry have all the limelight. Spain (the leaked first edition of Spare appeared in Spain) Ive seen a couple of really clear visions on this. What seemed to come out of the Anderson Cooper interview is H&M want a Commonwealth role. We could go on, but I literally have a book the size of a telephone directly on Dianas final days and am yet to read it. The team behind Meghan and Harry have found the one thing Americans do care about, though race. Times are changing and what good would come of forbidding the heir to the throne from marrying a man if he was gay? Hes a multiple Virgo. So Roell predicted that he will not become king. Given your prediction and that of your colleague @kyra Oser about a Spares arent always supportive, are they?! Other coincidences besides Harrys facial similarity to Henry VIII are the fact that Henry was initially the spare. Diana was very attracted to exotic countries. I find it really interesting that as soon as I began posting questions about Meghan, anonymous readers with invented names began attacking me as racist. Thank you ! And thank you for the compliment. Dianas voice did appear as an E.V.P. Though why it should be The Commonwealth, s beyond me, as they didnt want it to start with. These comments may be for your eyes only, although I am not wishing to overstate their importance, being mindful of, as you say, the alternative Harry & Meghan fiction industry. Wonder what it all means, but I know it was a meaningful moment. They were posing for photographs and were seated Charles behind Diana on a childs rocking horse. Meghan is an actress and playing the role of narcissist very well. Amazing. Not the most. and the waters passed not the word of His Mouth My pick would be a confidante of Diana, or an insider at MI6, who reaches out to Harry after his book with new evidence about the conspiracy to murder her. You mention sister issues. ACN 644668431. is a random, fortunate, fated carve-up of the Royal Familys line of succession to the throne. If hed succeeded he would have made 3 kings by flipping sides & treason. No matter what the reason for Meghans absence, I need to do what I always do, which is remind people of the truth. It has been bothering me for some time now. At least we all know we are being presented with an artificial narrative now, right down to the costume department. He has a Virgo stellium and this is the sign we associate with mental health. He is very humourous, in a genuinely self-deprecating way, to my mind. Mixed well into this is the real story: the Church of England. His background and upbringing provide ample explanations. I wish Andrew would not give the saga any more oxygen. Lets not forget Thomas Markles recent stroke. I have some factors at that degree too. Its being played out in the internet age with an awful lot of red flags suggesting nothing here is by the two of them, just for the two of them. Interesting that its about marriage/marital status too (ref Charles) You nailed it yet again. You are on the money about Harry and Andrew being targets. It was originally diamonds hung with pearls. 109126-mainGrammy predictions 2023 ceremony with Beyonce, Adele, Harry Styles - 1breakingnews.com. Its fuzzy. Have to say, these charts are explosive. Couple of thoughts: From my vantage point I could only see the shrubs around Dianas grave. I was harmonising with Him. Im sure these light workers also exist in various agencies. And we know the marriage ended in divorce. So there a few clanging bells here about what might have led to this quite dangerous seemingly deliberately endangering part of the book. Last night Tom Bower, author of Revenge, was interviewed and he used that word. The American wing of the US-UK Special Relationship. North; South ; Harry Styles's Zodiac Sign. I think we are all waiting with baited breath for March. The publishing company as a whole is one that is famous for its meticulous, careful editing. But of course. Going to Russias partner, China, she has designs on the Commonwealth, which our late Queen worked so hard to sustain. Pretty easy to turn the gas off though and open a window! And you say it also talks about a split in the Commonwealth. His astrological chart suggests the thrill of Russian America, and American Russia, disappears in 2026. WOW. 11, "Born on a Tuesday afternoon". Amber Heard was diagnosed with Histrionic Personality Disorder (and Borderline Personality Disorder) by forensic psychologist Dr Shannon Curry, who spent 12 hours with her in relation to the trial. It has just hit the news that a group of anglican churches from around the world have rejected the church of england and Justin Welby as spiritual leaders of the Anglican faith because of his backing of blessing same sex marriages. People being deliberately inserted into and others erased from the narrative? As regards Charles III coronation if it was not to happen could it be de-railed by another event involving the royals? He will meet his Nemesis,for sure What zodiac is Voldemort? I read in the press that AK reported to QEII that H apparently used a swear word to her over the (Vladimir) tiara not being brought as requested I looked at the Wikipedia entry you have mentioned and its intriguing. Not good for (H&)MMs personal narrative of the past/reality. The idea of him being Chancellor of the Exchequer and the way he and others manipulated Liz Truss to her downfall. This whole book and the Netflix series are an attempt to set the story straight. There is no direct, straightforward communication with us the people. With reference to the odd product placement in Spare a photo of MM outside Soho House Istanbul with photographer Jason Bailey and Old Etonian actor Eddie Redmayne (friend of W&H) taken apparently on April 25 2015. Maybe others will be drawn in? Thinking about Harry Styles in One Direction, he was always the one that most people knew and the one who went on to have a completely different solo career than the rest." Libra Moon Our moon. Ive just commented to another reader that it is quite possibly Meghan who was fooled by a photographer shooting from the wrong angle. Harrys astrology chart chimed. So I wonder where Doria fits into all of this? Thank you. There is a large table or desk at which I can see the Queen. About a metre away from me the wind picked up the dust and leaves and whirled them into a spiral. The Royal Marriages Act of 1772 took place on the same cycle we are about to see, starting in July 2023. Perhaps Charles is taking a leaf out of Queen Margareta of Denmarks book and trying to sort things out so that William wont have to? There is an article swirling around today, 6.1.23, that Harry will have to take a DNA test before he gets his inheritance from Her Majesty the Queen. Oh dearthis is turning into the perfect storm, not exactly a storm in a teacup! The Three of Swords is the painful triangle (one heart; the Queen of Hearts, Diana, and There were three of us in this marriage. The adultery is not going away. Lord help us if she tries to recover this by releasing her own autobiography ever sees the light of day. Thanks as always & wishing you a happy weekend, This would leave each congregation free to worship in the way that they feel comfortable. (Steven Spielberg couldnt have done it better, indeed the Arc of the Covenant kept coming to mind as I both watched the scene and was moved along with it.) There will be a mutiny against Welby at the General Synod, or in response to that, near the first or second week of March. Looking forward to March to see what transpires. Harry is apparently hated in UK now seen as a traitor, but the monarchy is set to go down anyways because of ancient eclipse cycles when it was born. I had that feeling (and still do) when R/M was introduced as Henry/Harrys lady friend. Read on to find out why the real story in 2021 is about Meghan's investments, promoted by Oprah Winfrey. have you told us the life you had before working for the government during WW11? Thank you Jessica and have a great start to the week! Hello Jessica, I dont know if Harry has found something out or been told something but he does seem to have turned on his family. With some hindsight which life inevitably brings it may point to a very likely direction with different means and expressions but to the same effect as what we follow now. That is Archbishop Welby in March 2023. A few years back social media was rife with a rumour that Prince William had an affair with another aristo. Nothing could please China more than seeing the Commonwealth economic agreements break up. empty streeets ,oh how the mighty shall fall. And this plan fulfils the interests not only of those who believe it is the only way forward for humanity, but those who believe it satisfies an ancient promise.. The Brits still identify with this antiquated institution but once Pluto enters Aquarius the revolution begins in earnest. I agree with you, that Charles wont reign as king. MMs tale of woe being used as a stick to beat UK with, especially as even their Netflix doc included comments about the Commonwealth as Empire2.0. pre-nuptials. I forgot to say that Claire Thomas also mentioned that Harry wasnt Charless son. William and Catherine appear to be loving parents, the kind who value family and realize its importance especially in circles as small as theirs. I had hoped that he would find the family life that William seems to have achieved but that seems to be escaping him I think he has a lot of heartache ahead but I really hope that his next relationship will be the one to bring him home in every way. I see that Prince George has Pluto opposite his Sun on March 22. Bullying little Charlotte because of a dress is unforgivable, where C was the target. The scales are unbalanced. I agree that there is danger here. Sending you love, light and blessings. A thought about Plutos move into Aquarius. By this point, youd think I could pinpoint how that might manifest but Im too close. I expect that once it was found out that Bertie, George v and Queen Mary were determined to make her a Royal bride, her parents made sure that she didnt elope with James Stuart. They are deeply hurt. I didnt mean to imply that the alleged perpetrators wife had anything to do with these crimes. Being the youngest meant that he had to earn a living. It is saying I am carrying a future royal. The Full Moon Eclipse in Leo on January 21st 2019, happened a week later. On 26th July 2018, my husband and I went to visit the estate of Althorpe, where Diana is buried. Thanks for your reply. They will be offered the same status as Princess Annes title-free son, Peter Phillips.. It is a manifesto that can be weaponised, and just has been. On a personal level I feel for him and the absolute betrayal he must be feeling. The part in book about the 25 killings was planted ,and I keep hearing the word sinister when thinking about it. Wow! Not The Mail or The Sun. Id also like to know more about the man Harry claims is like a father to him who organised the Russian oligarchs house. Follow. I should also point out that The King has the option of being crowned alone. It is the same astrological cycle. The synchronicity around Diana may have been that she predicted Charles would never be king. The strange thing about the Harry-Meghan wedding is that so many people in the first few rows were divorced. And as long as he didnt disgrace his family, the money would keep rolling in. Sorry about the lateness of this comment, I kept putting it off because the image I see of Harry is so disturbing. Ive just been asked by the Daily Express to look at Harrys chart, so I wont spill the beans about the rest of the chart here. Thats why so many astrologers down the years have predicted hell never take the throne. A nightmare. Entitlement versus acceptance. There is a great possibility that after the demise of Queen Elizabeth II or her retirement Prince Harry's father Prince Charles will become the King of this monarchy and he will then pursue his son Harry to come back to the royal family. He must feel so much anger and sadness. This whole thread has been quiet educational. Dear Jessica, Interested in your thoughts. Ruled by Mercury, the planet of the mind, Virgo reminds us that our state of mind can affect our body, and our body affects our state of mind. Belt off. We have this cycle, Pluto in Aquarius, every 248 years. I once heard or read an astrolger say that William is the Once and Future King. Anger drives this post. I adore reading the content provided on your site, thanks always! No borrowed shoes for me. In case you didnt know, theres photos of Meghan pre Harry on boats owned/connected to a certain baddie that is connected to Andrew. If she actually has a certificate of marriage prior to the supposed real event, she risks the legitimacy of her children as royal heirs. She wasnt a ruthless bully or seductress; she was actually a working politician who died for pushing this radical anti-poverty law through parliament. While the laws creation has long been attributed to Cromwell, Boleyns involvement was recognized as part of UK Parliament Week this November. End of quote. Oprah was mentioned too. Thank you Lesley. Sorry to state the obvious, but it is up to all of us to make up our own minds. Our late Queen. Progress. I worked with a high-profile magazine and television stylist at the time, who was used to womens bodies. Perhaps she secretly did, maybe under another name. He just doesnt care as an adult, bcz the family publicly didnt come to support him as a kid when he more likely did. I am out from under my rock. Theres also that classic self-indulgence and clueless Marie Antoinette mentality that you see as Pluto in Capricorn subsides, to be replaced by Pluto in Aquarius. It can happen on this transit. But really the Palace has done all they possibly can do to punish Andrew by banishing him from public life, removing his HRH and kicking him out of Buckingham Palace. https://royalcentral.co.uk/features/secret-royal-weddings-the-mystery-of-anne-boleyns-two-marriages-151044/, https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1726087/henry-viii-anne-boleyn-wedding-spt. Everyone agreed. Harry then says Angela Kelly became obstructive. I am sure you have called your doctor or counsellor, but if not, go to it. Usually television, but sometimes people can live their lives, as if they were scripts. They can be toxic or destructive. 1. Nick believes that William will be the monarch to inherit Elizabeths crown, and this could well happen in late 2007 or 2008. Do you see Charlotte ever becoming Queen? I wonder if their charts overlaid for Canada at the time would give any clues? Trevor Engelson. Something is so wrong there. Thats Venus. I think this drama is driven by Meghan, and that she has brainwashed Harry. What are the universal themes for us to learn about processing pain versus expressing pain, compassionate communication , true understanding rather than truths, rupture and repair? Id like to know why Harry and Meghan stated they were moving to Canada, lived in a Russian oligarchs house, then changed their minds and went to Los Angeles. This is in the most simplistic sum up, the territory where Russian, Ottoman, Austrian and British Empires were flexing their muscles for control. His grandmother QE2 had an intruder arrested after he got into her bedroom. I will revisit what I wrote about Harry and update too. The food critic & columnist Giles Coren put out a tweet supposedly confirming this but quickly disowned/denied the story (down to too much drink at a meal?). The King promised to make him Duke of York if he ended the relationship and then married someone suitable. Or is she determined to be a kingmaker? You can think of the planets as symbolizing core parts of the human personality, and the signs as different colors of consciousness through which they filter. Something Ive found really odd is the pictures of the late Queen and Prince Philip as a young couple participating in a druid-style ceremony in a wood somewhere. The Duke of Sussex gave Russian hoaxers his email and phone number and even rang them back on his mobile, it has been claimed. I note Harrys remark that he had met his Father and Brother near the graves of these two. Ive not looked at the chart for the Queen Mother for a long time, but it is on my list of things to do. I need to find out more. What a soap opera! The flap did not sit flat. The other thing that raised my eyebrows was Megan saying she did not know of Prince Harry, although she was regularly traveling to London many times before they met. Even as a rescue pilot he must has witnessed unimaginable pain and suffering and therefore he must have experienced his own vicarious trauma. On a practical note, the paperback mass-market edition of Spare will benefit from a front-page story, so it is likely to be about Harrys paternity, or the unlawful killing of Diana. I wonder if the Anglicans are already discussing this, even in hushed tones? for example little Charlotte, instead of George, could be the Heir? Having read your blog for some time, I feel we are seeing the transition of pluto into aquarius in real time. My second skimming is in regard to The Royal Rogue, Jesus Enrique Rosas second channel. Here is the link to the story, again big apologies for wasting your time if its not credible. Peter filmed her talking very openly about very private experiences of her life since her childhood. That could also change the allies of USA/Britain especially with small or poorer countries which maybe strategically of use in a military confrontation. Meghan is a Sun Leo with Saturn leaving her Seventh House of marriage and Pluto entering in March. Frances/Margrete Fredkulla/Isabelle de Valois /Jeanne Grey/Lucille Ricksen etc. Yes. Thank you for so much food for thought in your replies. Are there any transits to show that the negative media about this couple will fade away? It has been suggested however, that this was done to prevent MM from broadcasting the news through Harry, from the plane. Her no BS attitude is very attractive. As for Princess Diana, I was a kid when she died, but I remember when it happened and my father said that she was killed. And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: I also need to correct you: the title of the book is Spare, not Share. How much does he know? The Henry VIII connection M&H married on the 19th May, the day of Anne Boleyns beheading in 1536. The hive mind is keeping us all updated on what will turn out to be a little bit of online history; Im sure people were equally consumed by history when King Henry VIII founded the Church of England. Yes, astrology does cut through the noise and clearly shows me that Andrew and Harry are part of the same general attack on the Royal Family as the Queen grew older and her rock, Prince Philip, more frail. What immediately springs to mind is the mentions Soho House gets & its involvement with H&M meeting etc. A handsome blonde giant at 64, fierce warrior and a Yorkist King of England twice over (1461-1470 & 1471-1483), taking over from the Lancastrian King Henry VI on both occasions. What we see in March has not happened since the time of Henry VIII, Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth. I note what you say about the Russia/China/Commonwealth connection and I was deeply shocked to discover just a few minutes ago, that South Africa, my country of birth, and a member of the Commonwealth, is allowing Russia to use its seas for naval drills. Now were told H is consulting lawyers as hes angry about Sasha invading his privacy and that the focus of his book (how he feels aggrieved by the RF) is not the one in the public mind as the sex/frost bitten body part etc has taken over no surely that rumour cant be true- yet with H we can almost believe anything these days however ridiculous. Thank you. It was very cringeworthy and the comments basically blamed Harry for bringing all the negative attention upon himselfand who would have ever imagined Princess Diana being dragged into it that way? It is beginning to look like a very deliberate operation for a very deliberate reason. It may end up being the longest comment thread we ever keep open, but it will be so interesting to look back on. The Tarot can be very useful in such cases; you can look at what the various outcomes might be of your involvement with an obvious Leo/Fifth House fresh story. I am gaining my qualifications to become a celebrant (marriages, funerals, baby namings) is this a good way forward for me? Many readers here would agree with you about marriage and religion. Is The Arab League involved in the Andrew and Harry story? He suggested that Harry is exhibiting self destructive behaviours common with those who have suffered with PSTD including himself. Both fell in love with captains. The South Node in Libra is about closure and it goes back into the mists of time. Something is hiding in plain sight. Pluto in conjunction with the Moon in Capricorn in young Georges chart is about the monarchy itself, and someone or something taking that over. Poor Henry ended up dying in the Tower under shadowy circumstances during Edwards second reign. Wow that is too good. Harry has five placements in Scorpio in the Eighth House of sex, death and money. The internet with all its anonymous people and trick photography is of course a great place for all kinds of leaking gases. ( Randomly, Welbys latest comment is CofE donating 100 million to address effects on communities of TransAtlantic slave trade from which Cof E benefitted financially at that time. ) Thanks very much for this. They feel Charles should have agreed to abdicate in favour of William one day, in exchange for being with his mistress. Hello everyone, I decided to try reading on Harry Styles. On the Internet various birth times are in circulation: 3.19 am, 11.30 am, 12.06 am, 1:39 am. Im the luckiest girl in the world. That tweet made me suspicious back then, and made me think Harry was like winning the lottery to her. In a way one can understand why he subconsciously and/or consciously needs to use the media to stop being reified and (to try?) I see that the king has been quite naughty involving himself politically with Rishi Sunaks attempt to resolve the issues, once and for all with the Northern Ireland Protocol. Its too patchy. What do you think of it? It feels validating to see others sharing similar perspectives. The Who have accepted the gig for the proposed coronation date but the new Beatles/Stones combination isnt mentioned. Thats interesting about Dianas quotes on William and Harry. I have personally suffered with depression for 20 years so I dont take anyones mental health crisis lightly. Meanwhile, in Samantha Markles court case, there have been allegations about H&Ms social media manipulation, we know about the alleged involvement of Russian bots on social media, I guess we will have to wait and see what evidence will be presented in court about H&Ms activities and associates. I usually skulk in the undergrowth and observe the dialogue on your blog from a distance but Ive broken cover to write this. It takes quite a lot of money to fund the trolls who manufacture the war on Meghan. My thoughts were only time will tell if this lasts as there was and is so much karma and chemistry there between them. This runs much deeper. Legendary astrologer Nostradamus has predicted that the Royal family will be finished once the Queen dies. It looks like Andrew, Harry, some people in the SNP are being played. I also wonder where are those missing tapes and what else was said? . She was seeing Pluto in Aquarius and the impact on Millennials born with the outer planets in Aquarius: the water-bearers. I would not be hugely surprised to find out that the late Queen had set some of this drama in place. A CBC investigation traces the ownership of Mille Fleurs, a lavish Vancouver Island mansion where Meghan and Prince Harry wintered in 2020, revealing ties to Russian billionaire Yuri Milner and murky laws that experts say make Canada a target for money laundering. The testifying wont be pleasant but probably not the main worry. Can see him in a Bar, Downunder So far, Harry Styles has already made a few on-screen appearances; however, they have been cameos as himself. https://www.astro.com/wiki/astro-databank/index.php?title=Styles,_Harry&oldid=302391, Last edited on 15 February 2023, at 09:26, business associate/partner relationship with, Family: Childhood: Order of birth (youngest of two children), Family: Childhood: Parent, Single or Step, Lifestyle: Work: Work alone/ Singular role (solo career), Lifestyle: Work: Work in team/ Tandem (Music group), Vocation: Entertainment: Actor/ Actress, Vocation: Entertainment: Live Stage (Tours and performances), Vocation: Entertain/Music: Group/ Duo (One Direction). Pinterest has more comparison photos. Charles and Camilla in France just as Pluto goes into Aquarius, where he last appeared during the French Revolution and the end of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinettetiming! Not even the Church Fathers can stop the lightning of the predestined and foretold Uranian spiritual awakening of the New Age of Golden Balance.

Is Ethereum A Good Investment 2021, Hobby Of Collecting Autographs Of Celebrities Is Called, Teletubbies Numbers 3 Version 2, Osha Covid 19 Vaccine, Articles H

harry styles astrology predictions