hermione is adopted by the avengers fanfiction

Or more importantly, what will happen when the Avengers find out about Flash? "Temos um problema". I saw a few stories where Harry is adopted by thr Grangers. -Internships AUs They would only hear the words criminal, daughter and alone out of the conversation the overreact. Various fics about what would happen if Peter's class was to take a field trip to Stark Industries :), Story is not mine. She'll ruin their lives, just like they tried to do to hers. Now that Tony knows about magic and a little more about Hermiones background and experience as a witch, she figures its a good time to introduce him to the magical world in London. Will she become his princess in more ways than one? Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words . No adventures, no magical mishaps and trips to the hospital wing. Was setting her up to be bound for eternity with men she didn't truly know, nor even like, somehow BETTER than the others? -He has a relationship with Michelle/MJ, Shuri, Wade or Wanda as OTP's and BROTP's (So this boo first oneshot book! No one ever thought that S.H.I.E.L.D., a once world renowned government protection group, would become a crumbling pile of ash and glass. or the one where Hermione is eventually declared Diamond of her season, and The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black demands only the best brides for their sons. How will she tell Harry? A prophecy? Hermione doesn't know her brother, least until Draco saves her. Now if only his boyfriend would stop torturing them both long enough he could finish his final year and hide in peace so he could hide himself away from the world. One is too righteous, the other too dangerous. Both Harry and Voldemort get something they were deprived of growing up. Hermione regretted ever opening that door to Narcissa Malfoy because falling in love hurt, especially when she knew the marriage wasn't built to last forever. She saved lives and kept others alive, though she never took any. YAYAYAYAYAYAY :D. Oh hell no. The title says it all, just a few random field trip one-shots made by yours truly. Yet, for my world, nothing has." She smacked the slim plastic stick against her palm and grumbled to herself. She is thrown into the midst of a chaotic world that does not deal in her neat boxes of black and white absolutes, but includes all the shades of grey, blurring the lines she had so clearly established for her life and moral compass. After a night of mistaken identity Hermione finds herself unable to stay away from the mystery man from the darkness. Secrets reveal - Straight From The Author. The war is finally over and Hermione needs an escape. A Slytherins Sister (Dramione) -Old Version. But when the Weasel fucks up leaving the Golden Trio fragmented how could either Slytherin avoid getting sucked into her gravitational pull. Captain America being her adoptive father and *REQUESTS CLOSED* Surrounded by Death Eaters, can she convince Draco Malfoy to help? She will learn who her true friends are, and discover exactly what she is capable of in order to truly save the world she was born to lead. if im writing it a lot, take it as a sign that im in a sad mood and probably listening to ricky montgomery Would never have. Why wouldn't a shy, awkward, abused little boy think anything else of the force of nature that adopted all the other shy, awkward, abused little kids? veena.soujanya is an avid fanfiction reader and an active particpant in the world of fandom. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hermione was not the type to descend anywhere, or into anything, without her research and bullet-pointed, color-coded reasons. (sorry, I still love Sally!) The avengers noticed this and took the now empty cup of tea from her hands and pushed her into a laying position. Press J to jump to the feed. Now sixteen-year-old Tom Riddle needs to find a muggleborn to bind his soul to. Bosque de Palabras Everyone lives/no war AU that takes place in seventh year. I only OWN the plot of this story. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. One with actual Nazis, super soldiers, and an insane amount of futuristic technology for the 1940s. Ele correu at a lixeira e perdeu seu caf da manh. Not wanting the young girl to grow up in foster care he takes her back to Brooklyn and raises her as his own. She was thrown into a freaky orphanage, but later was collected, recruited and adopted by a man named . Dousing her with potions and removing things from her mind? And it says that she is his daughter! Personajes y lugares reservados a la autor J.K. Rowling. Everyone is coming back to Redo their 7th year. Tony is hiding in paradise to escape a broken heart. Hermione has always used magic to open doors between her and Tony. Hermione Stark Chapter 1, a Harry Potter + Avengers Crossover fanfic | FanFiction saralinn The story of Super Genius Hermione- daughter of one Tony Stark and her goal of being the smartest. Bajo todo pronostico, Hermione debera estar muerta, y puede que lo est, pero la magia tiene planes distintos para la bruja. Tony refuses to let his baby sister Hermione grow up alone as he had. field trips, family, reveals and offspins of Peters life Now that Peter is 15 and in high school, its getting harder to keep his life a secret. Tony no esperava descobrir uma filha durante suas frias de vero. The hat asked, breaking the silence. I dimly remember that Hermiones parents were killed, she was very distraught and Harry & his sister taken her as their adopted sister (not sure, whether formally). After his first year at Hogwarts Harry discovers a startling truth that throws him into an entirely new world. Era a primeira vez que ele o via to srio- eles a chamavam de Agente 13. tacuache o tlacuache; quali sono i nomi alterati; tractor supply puppy shots schedule; great barrier reef intrinsic value "Voc est dizendo que Hermione Granger " as mos de Remus interromperam o sussurro incrdulo de Sirius. Ideally, a witch born in mid-September, right between the Dark Lord's birthday, on 31st December, and his Death, on 2nd May. Now hailed as the lost daughter of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, secretly dating the Scion of a Sacred House while once again betrothed to the Scion of another, Hermione must navigate a war where both sides yearn for her power and influence. Information comes to light about who she really is, or rather who she was born as. What do you think of when you here Dramione well in my head i think of good girl going bad and falling for bad boy.But what happens when she is Voldemort Daughter. // Mas olhando a foto do seu cativeiro, Steve sabia que o monstro rugindo em seu peito queria justia por seu sangue. This is my work and also posted on Ao3 under the username alissax. Tony gave Minnie everything. Hermione then became suddenly sleepy and her eyelids were dropping. She would desperately like to reconcile her family with her friends, but she knows she'd only end up losing Harry and Ron if they knew who she went home to every holiday. Drawing them into politics, creature rights, experimental magic and her blended chosen family. ||| Los invito a leer mi otro Fanfic de Harry La familia Zabini perdi a su hija, que fue ocultada en el Londres muggle. She doubted they would understand. When Hermione's parents are killed during the summer of before her seventh year, Hermione does everything she possibly can to figure out which Death Eaters are responsible, so she could cash in on the eye for an eye ideology. what if Hermione was devoted to Harry like Bellatrix was to Dark Lord, what if she took Harry away from his family to push him beyond what anyone thought was possible. What he finds changes any preconceived notions he might have had about the Boy-Who-Lived. Written for the Hermione's Haven Off the Beaten Path '22 exchange on facebook: Hermione has planned a trip to paradise as a reward for her latest promotion. When your whole world crashes down upon you, what will you do? . The party Hermione plans for Tony goes a bit awry. Note: Harry and Neville will eventually somewhat redeem themselves I really wanted to show how charismatic funny abusers especially at first can end up getting the friends/damaging previously strong relationships. I may be putting a few not field trip one shots because I feel like it but most will be field trip. The words are never bitter because his voice is so sweet. Description may change in future, I'm not happy with it and it was rushed. This is the world and characters of J. K. Rowling. Maps of the heavens must mirror maps of the seas; where creatures lie in constellations they lie hidden beneath the murky depths, and they are hungry. WARNING: MATURITY RATING VARIES FROM CHAPTER TO CHAPTER. Throughout it all, Neville and Harry are irresistibly drawn to one another - but can love survive in a dawning era of violence, necromancy, and power? DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER. Nothing. In fact, she is the Missing What happens when Hermione Granger, Gryffindor princess find out she isn't who she always thought she was, that she actually has a brother in Slytherin. Stranded in the 1940's, in an alternate universe with no Hogwarts, and no way to get home, Hermione must navigate a world with a growing S.H.I.E.L.D., World War II, and new feelings for a Man-With-A-Plan from Brooklyn. !! How dare they treat her like this? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. She saved Sirius Black; she saved Fred and George Weasley; she saved Severus Snape. It was difficult to part ways, but she assured them all that she would be a frequent visitor, once she was well enough. Please consider turning it on! I do, of course, not own any of this. Holly Maria Stark is an extraordinary young lady with a unique gift. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". No, indeed not. Tony Stark sends him back in time to mess up the timeline so when the time comes the wizarding world could help with Thanos. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she sees a smaller version of Bellatrix Lestrange. She, the Mud-Blood of the Century, fought long and hard for seven years, learning everything she could to stop the dark forces that rained hell on the world she loved. This is a burden that Hermione Granger will carry with her from now on, especially after crossing a magical barrier (which should prevent any type of wizard other than pure blood from entering) and several questions arise, with answers that could put her in danger. Now living together, the pair get along well. Surely that won't be too difficult as there is a powerful, brilliant muggleborn witch who would do anything for her adopted brother and coincidental enemy of Voldemort. Hermione and Tony had a nasty breakup. Holly Maria Stark is an extraordinary young lady with a unique gift. With the Winter Soldier now faded into the crowd, no one knows wher (Discontinued) First book in the GAUNT TRILOGY! She's just looking to survive and keep her heart in one piece by the end of it all. She wasnt her fathers daughter and her mother knew of magic even long before Hermione had started showing signs. You are a difficult case, dear child. Summer was going great for Hermione. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Hermione has some new designs to show Tony. Black Hermione Granger She melts herself down filling in the cracks of her friends, her chosen family, her worlds. Hermione has found her parents in Australia and restored their memories successfully. As they turn 17, on the cusp of adulthood, the twins in all but blood embark on a journey that leads them to an appenticeship unter renowned, infamous but untouchable Potions Master Severus Snape, scarily condescending attitude and too-heavy overcoat with thousands upon thousands of buttons and all. There will also be foul language and sexual acts, some with dubious consent, at best. Without anyone teaching him, he does not know what should be impossible. Eventually meshing with Avengers and gang. After ten years though, life has gotten away from her. Tony Stark becomes a big brother at nine. This story takes place one year after C Peter Benjamin Parker was your average, awkward, middle-class, nerdy teen from queens. Meanwhile despite the hope for a relaxing trip, chaos ensues and introduces Hermione to two people she assumed she would only read about. Hermione's watching go back to return the stones and thinks she may be saying goodbye. Natasha and Tony met in Russia, immediately after her deflection from the Red Room. After the 'Battle Of Hogwarts' all students have returned to Hogwarts, Voldemort wasn't defeated, but he is in hiding after nearly being killed by Harry Potter, all students must be resorted, what happens when golden girl- Gryffindor Hermione gets a letter from Snape. But something's different. See how the IronWidow family handles a kid alongside avenger work. Looking up at Steve, she continued, "You keep saying how when you woke up, everything had changed. Hermione has no idea what ritual magic is and how the hell she's supposed to learn it. How will she handle it all. When I woke up, they said we'd won. And a subset of those fics have purebloods sponsor Muggleborns to educate them in Magical culture and etiquette. Son mis padres. Nada es mo. {played by Tom Holland} centra pain management farmville va; what are the most common goods transported via rail - , , 1995 . , , , , . Hermione Granger has been living a double life. She had saved everyone she cared about, everyone they cared about, and all the others no one else cared about. But the key ingredient? Blaise, Theo, Pansy and Draco have a secret.Will Hermione, Ginny, Harry a. Hermione and Draco have been rivals for years and when they come back for the eighth year of Hogwarts, they don't plan on changing anything. In order for Hermione's application to the Department of Mysteries to be accepted, she has to be proficient in ritual magic. but does fuck or the dark lord will return count as a tag? Peter Parker/Spider-Man headcanons/oneshots about spiderson and Iron dad, some random stuff I have found, and, sadly IW and Endgame *NOT COMPLETED AND DISCONTINUED*. I literally just finished reading this like two weeks ago! Probably not what you mean, but linkffn(The Debt of Time by ShayaLonnie) sort of, kind of has this. Little does she know her spell restoring him to life provokes magic she doesn't understand and sets her on a path that ends with a Time-Turner. I had no idea what to do. She was born with the ability to use magic. A mix up in charter plans throws them together, and a sudden summer storm traps them on a small, desert island. fanfic: harry potter and the sword of gryffindor ch 1, harry potter ron tries to force hermione to marry him but with the aid of thorfinn rowle, she escapes his unscrupulous schemes hermione is the main character in "child of light", linkffn (11052921), a hp/avenger crossover, and "wild flower", linkffn . (A fully plotted longfic.). The remaining Death Eaters are operating on their own, and Hermione is helping them in their endeavors, but they aren't using that name. (A kinda sequel or at least another one-shot in the same universe as my one-shot "Distractions"). But what happens when the truth about who she really IS, s Hermione always knew what reality was. Just as his friends have given up hope of ever seeing him again, he stumbles back into their lives - but something is very, very wrong. Any guesses on who matched all the criteria, Mudblood?. Hermoine had accepted Tony. Um futuro assustador e sem esperana fora Hermione e Harry Potter de volta no tempo. fix-it's There is a new heir to Slytherin to attend Hogwarts but its not who you think.AU where Voldemort didnt die after leaving the Potters he lost a lot of power and had to lay low, but he also had to leave someone else behind in the process. Ancient magics are awakening, and they are keenly interested in the recent happenings of the wizarding world. (I think this trope, like all tropes, can be done both well and horribly.). Hermione Granger did the Wizarding World a service she didn't have to do. a.k.a the typical fieldtrip trope. The Wizarding World went into full war. She tossed the paper on the floor between them. So why is it she feels the urge to follow them despite the warnings. Steve Rogers stumbles upon an abandoned baby. After nearly dying in the battle at the Department of Mysteries, Hermione Granger's world is turned on its head when Professor Snape begins asking questions about her family line. She learned how to harness these abilities at such a young age thanks to her paternal grandparents, Howard and Maria Stark, introducing her to their Alma Mater, Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry News of Hydra's infiltration spread through the headlines like a virus, reaching even the most remote of places. Hermione granger or known as Hermione Malfoy. More importantly, why would she want to? net under the name httpsgica. Spiderman, with his family the avengers. She could forgive hiding things from her -- hell, it wouldn't be the first, but tricking her into following their plans? Hermione Granger Tony Stark Harry Potter Ron Weasley Original Child Character (s) Light Angst One Night Stands Unplanned Pregnancy Friendship Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Hermione paced back and forth in front of the fireplace. A technologically advanced distorted version of her world where magic and magical creatures are only spoken of in fairy tales, myths, and legends. He wasn't interested in salvation. Harry learns that he is a wizard long before anyone intended. -Field trips And why he forgot it. Hermione was accidentally cursed by Harry Potter who placed a spell on her and only her brother can undo the curse. **Canon rewrite where Voldemort never returned at the end of 4th year. Hermione Granger is 28 years old, working as an Unspeakable for the Ministry after the War when an UES (Unidentified Energy Source), only nick-named by other professionals in her area of work as 'the tesseract', quite literally rips her away from her world and deposits her unwillingly into a new one. And that was precisely the moment when it all changed. They will be written by me or by others (dont worry for I will give them credit). hey there!!! Hermione wants Bruce. Tony wants Pepper back. No, that's not how this works. Only her books, the sun and some silence. One night spent together turns into two, and before you know it, they are in love and married. Mature He must navigate his way through the tottering magical world, as events around him unfold into the deadliest conflict in wizarding history. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (6), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (8), Hermione Granger & Natasha Romanov (Marvel) (2), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (8), Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE (7), past Hermione Granger/Harry Potter - Relationship, Hermione Granger/Steve Rogers (possibly someday), Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Past Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship, Past Hermione Granger & Ron Weasley Friendship, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Tony's Teens Taunt and Terrify Terrorists, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Tony Stark, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter are Siblings, as in they do a few videos and lurk on twitter, Hermione Granger & Natasha Romanov (Marvel), Sharon Carter (Marvel) & Hermione Granger, Wizarding World of the United States of America, A Newbie's Guide Through the Mortis Academy, Obi-Wan Kenobi & Anakin Skywalker & Ahsoka Tano, Leia Organa & Anakin Skywalker & Luke Skywalker, Qui-Gon Jinn & Dean Winchester & Sam Winchester, Katniss Everdeen & Dean Winchester & Sam Winchester, Arthur Pendragon & Anakin Skywalker & Tony Stark, James "Bucky" Barnes/Hermione Granger/Steve Rogers, Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Spoilers, family is more than just blood, but it helps, Parselmouths & Parseltongue (Harry Potter), they also confiscate all the alien technology, Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship.

My Clothing Record Army Login, Finding Max And Min Of Cubic Function, Church Of The Highlands Easter 2021, Articles H

hermione is adopted by the avengers fanfiction