high fence elk hunts idaho

We provide all the accommodations and equipment needed for a comfortable stay at our pre-established camps in wall tents. *There is not a set rate for this package. All our Elk hunts are fair chase on a combination of public land and private property. 2013-2017 ElkQuest - Colorado Trophy Bull Elk Hunts. With a warm shower,amazing Dutch Oven meals and a roaring fire at night, the Spike Camp offers anunique western experience. We have a variety of terrain to hunt on. Come and experience Rocky Mountain hunting at its finest! Hunt Package: 5 nights, 4 days. You wont be disappointed with Our front range hunts are in fish and game units 36 and 36-B which are part of the Sawtooth and Salmon elk Zones. Great hunt and wonderful food. PO Box 185. WEWILLBEBACK! The original area is in the center of the Frank Church Wilderness and the front range area is on the edge of the wilderness. Settled on a high-fence ranch hunt. first day, you can go and take your complete refund with you!, We are so confident that you will be satisfied, if you. The elk harvest dropped about 10 percent last year, but was well within the usual year-to-year fluctuations and just below the 10-year average of 20,804 elk. Brenda takes care of the office and keeps her boys in line. Trophy Elk Hunts | Guaranteed Elk Hunts in Colorado | High Fence Estate Hunting Phone1 (970) 749-4647 1 (970) 219-8663 Email Usinfo@elkquest.com Hunt Prices Hunt Info Photos Testimonials About FAQ Contact Western Sky Outfitters International Hunts Close Hunt Prices Hunt Info Photos Testimonials About FAQ Contact Western Sky Outfitters Standard meat processing cost is .99/lb which covers your basic roasts, steaks and burger. Our one-on-one guided elk hunts last six days. Every once in a while a parent gets the opportunity to make a dream come true for their child. If you look heavier than what your contract says, we will weigh you with your clothes on. I wont sugar coat it, if youre so fat your belly hits the saddle horn and your ass hangs over the cantle, dont call us! This is my 4th Elk trip and I shot my biggest bull yet. It was a great time for my dad and me. Mule deer, Shiras moose, buffalo and cougar hunts are also available. 204 Larson St At Rocky Mountain Elk Ranch we offer some of the most affordable guided elk hunts in Idaho. We prepare as best we can for your trip, but mother nature gets the last word in how your trip ultimately plays out. At Rawhide Outfitters our main priority has always been quality over quantity of hunts, being very careful to never over hunt . John, Cathy, Justin and Lukes attention to detail and hard work will make a hunt in the wilderness of Idaho an experience to be remembered forever. We offer 10,000 acres of high fence hunting and 50,000 acres of private free range hunting in Utah and Idaho. If you do cancel out, there are three options. These hunts are offered on a Wed. or Sat and are fully guided. Phone: 208.663.4585 Email: cindy@junipermountain.net Web: junipermountain.net We expect all our customers to obey all fish and game laws and to act as ethically as possible. As you see by the photos most of these bulls are solid typical, straight 6 x 6s and 7 x 7s with beautiful long typical tines. This is a completely natural environment encompassing more than 4,000 acres of pristine elk habitat including valleys, sage brush flats, natural water features, aspen groves, meadows, dark timber, wallows and deep canyons. Thank you all again and I will be back. Both areas use horses and mules and offer tent camp accommodations. ElkQuest offers the BEST trophy bull elk hunting. Tucked high in Idahos Blackfoot Mountains, our rustic spike camp offers Western White-Wall tents with wooden floors, cots and heaters. The package you book determines the type of bull you will hunt. We had a grand time. Rocky Mountain Elk Ranch is a premiere hunting ranch and lodge nestled in the mountains of Southeast Idaho. Pricing starts at 320-349 bulls for $9500 and goes up by about $1000 per 10 inches till bulls are 450+ and then pricing is variable and will be quoted. Elk season is two months long and runs from September 15- November 18. The ranch is in steep and rolling terrain but has well kept roads and can accommodate anybodys physical ability. People involved were all very pleasant to be with. Travis and Brendas two boys, Charlie and Clay Bullock are the 4th generation of Bullocks to hunt and fish the same area. I had a great time., Great place with some great people. In preparation, here is some insight what to bring on a hunting trip. Nice ranch, nice owners, nice operation. Lots of great elk! The Silver Mountain Ranch is our new base of opperations! Mile High Outfitters has an allocation of guaranteed elk and deer tags for our clients but they are limited so we encourage hunters to book early. High fence hunting is not illegal, a few western states allow high fence elk hunts. The lower end of the bulls on this high fence elk hunt property start at about 330 and go up to over 500 and bigger bulls can be arranged. Its terrain makes the property feel big and the hunting can be challenging depending on your wishes on how you want to hunt it. A camo clad archer waits excitedly as a herd bull pushes his cows in for a drink from a high mountain spring. The Saint Anthony Sand Dunes,White-Water Rafting, Fishing, Golfing & More, What a great place. Due to the ever-changing wilderness environment, forest fires, smoke, mud slides, foul weather, and other acts of God, we are sometimes kept from providing all or part of your trip. I would highly recommend this place., What can I say!!! The front range area is located between Stanley and Challis between the Salmon River Mountains, the Sawtooth Mountains and the Boulder/White Cloud mountains. Choose your style of hunting (tree stand, still, spot & stalk or calling), Hunt with any weapon (rifle, muzzleloader, or archery). The Mountain View Elk Ranch, at 6,000 feet elevation, is handicapped accessible from rolling to rugged terrain scattered with Douglas Fir and Ponderosa Pine for concealing the archery enthusiast, untouched enough for black powder, and expansive enough for today's high power stage. The lower end of the bulls on this high fence elk hunt property start at about 330 and go up to over 500 and bigger bulls can be arranged. Guided hunts are much more successful than drop camps because we use horses and mules each day to hunt and therefore, we cover much more country. We also have limited allocated tags that are specific to Pinpoint Outfitters LLC. ELK Wilderness and Front Range Hunts Probably the most iconic elk hunt Idaho has to offer is the wilderness bugle hunt. It was beyond what I expected good food, great accomodations, friendly staff and we were able to accomplish our goals. Looking for review? He lion hunted with me 4 times and killed 3 cats. There is no smoking in the lodge. Even though the front range is more accessible, it has very limited tags. We offer both trophy Archery Elk hunts in September and Rifle Elk hunts each October. Travis, Brenda, Charlie and Clay Bullock, owners of Mile High Outfitters, live in Challis, Idaho and are the backbone of this elk, mule deer, black bear and mountain lion outfitting and guide business. We offer 10,000 acres of high fence hunting and 50,000 acres of private free range hunting in Utah and Idaho. We specialize in 100% guaranteed elk hunts. Three meals a day, snacks and sodas will be provided. Good luck on your wonderful lodge. We offer a few drop camp hunting trips outside the wilderness and it is an economical way to access hard to reach areas but we have very few openings and they usually sell out fast. We have a local meat processor for those wishing to have their elk cut and frozen before you leave. We do not offer any High Fence or Elk farm type hunts. We offer both trophy Archery Elk hunts in September and Rifle Elk hunts each October. One on One Guided HuntElk Hunting Season Aug 30 Nov 20. The front range, because it is more accessible, has a shorter rifle season but also has an archery season for elk and deer. Travis started working for Con Hourihan at Taylor Ranch Outfitters and Scott Farr at Wilderness Outfitters in 1984 when he was 15 years old. The same is true of a black bear in Idaho. P r i c i ng: O ve r 400s c i and hi ghe r are by agre e me nt. Our familys passion for providing the BEST elk hunting experience is contagious, creating elk hunting memories to last a lifetime OR just until the next elk hunting season! In 2014 we opened up our ranch for a limited number of guided mule deer hunts. guaranteed, fully guided, 3-day This ranch is the epitome of elk country and have a native herd that continually produces trophy animals year after year. I have enjoyed making new friends. The Henry's Fork is one of the most famous and diverse fly fishing rivers in the world, with plenty to offer the advanced fly fisherman as well as the beginner. You can use any weapon and they are able to accommodate handicapped hunters as well. I got a nice bull the first morning and that was great. Hunt trophy bull elk and be our private guest in our luxurious lodge, featuring the most spectacular views both inside and out. Hunt Package: 5 nights, 4 days. We only have a few select dates left so please contact us asap to see what is still available. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. This ranch is the epitome of elk country and have a native herd that continually produces trophy animals year after year. Mile High Outfitters 2022 | All Rights Reserved. All our Elk hunts are fair chase on a combination of public land and private property. Our front range hunts are in fish and game units 36 and 36-B which are part of the Sawtooth and Salmon elk Zones. Travis started working for Con Hourihan at Taylor Ranch Outfitters and Scott Farr at Wilderness Outfitters in 1984 when he was 15 years old. I will definitely pass on the word about your ranch. In Mexico, we offer hunts for Desert Bighorn Sheep, Mule Deer, Aoudad, Whitetail Deer and several exotic species. By September, antlers are solid bone. Every year we have several 400+, and occasionally we have some topping 500! We apologize if you do not fit this category, but we work hard to provide the best riding stock possible. In 2021, hunters harvested 20,396 elk with overall success rate at 23 percent for elk hunters. Our insurance company also requires an acknowledgement of risk form be filled out by each guest. Gratuities are not included in the price of your hunt. We offer 100,00 acres of high fence hunting at our two Mexico locations. We are currently taking contracts and deposits for 2024 and 2025. This is some of the most rugged and remote country in the lower 48 states. Each year Travis, Charlie, Clay and the guides break one or two horses and mules to add to the forty head of stock in their pack string. Go figure.. We offer an exclusive service for those who want their mounts fast: For $2275, you can take your mount home with you! Call today to make your reservations! Our expectations are even higher for 2022! Fish and Game laws and ethics. I look foward to a return trip. Description: Guests participating on this pacage generally harvest a bull between 375" - 400". We can design a hunt as challenging as you would like. Pinpoint Outfitters LLC 2023. Hunts will be fully guided, either one-on-one or two-on-one with a guides. See for yourself. European Mounts (skull & antlers) are $375 for elk and $425 for bison, Antlers on a wood plaque mount is $375. Stay in the luxurious comfort of If you did not buy insurance, find someone to fill your spot. Since then weve added elk hunts in units 28, 36 and 36-B. We got some great ideas for my future renovations on our place especially the hickory cabinets. Mile High has two major areas of operation. We had a great 2020 - 2021 season, with many trophy mule deer, elk, and sheep taken. The wilderness has a long rifle season stretching from Sept. 15- Nov. 18 for elk, deer, bear lion and wolf. Chase and I would make a great reference any time., We are so confident that you will be satisfied, if you We are in the heart of aspen, spruce and alpine park country, big canyons and breathtaking high country beauty in all directions. If you wound an animal, that is the only one of that species you are allowed to shoot unless the guide feels the animal will be fine. You may also contact us to get on a waiting list for 2023 in case we have last minute cancelations. Physical fitness is a must if you accompany us on one of our wilderness or front range hunts. 208-351-7301 or you can Contact us for more info Corporate Groups Elk and Mule Dear hunts can be booked as a 11, 21 or we can do drop camps in the front range. The front range area is located between Stanley and Challis between the Salmon River Mountains, the Sawtooth Mountains and the Boulder/White Cloud mountains. 3 nights and four days lodging are included in your hunt. Ready for an exciting elk hunt with hunting guides who CARE that you have the ultimate elk hunting experience? Hunting is open from the beginning of September to the End of December. We offer 100,00 acres of high fence hunting at our two Mexico locations. , What a great Father Son trip. He and Brenda bought Mile High Outfitters in 1995. Terrain, size, layout, balanced animal populations, the very conditions that determine quality hunting anywhere determine the quality of the experience, fenced or unfenced. We very seldom have over three elk hunters in a camp at a time. They offer both fly in and pack in hunting and fishing trips into the Frank Church Wilderness and the Salmon River Mountains. !, A beautiful setting, a magnificant lodge and the most impressive trophy bull elk Ive ever imagined. and either want their money back or roll their hunt over for the following year. a wrap around deck andviews that We can accommodate every hunter need, ability and group size. The elk was killed on a ranch in Idaho and not in the wild, Idaho's KEZJ reports. We have had more problems with wounded game from wannabe long range shooters with exposed turrets than anything else. Please let us know what your expectations are and we will tailor an experience just for you. Good hunters. There are over 150 miles of streams and 20 high mountain lakes to fish in Mile High Outfitters exclusive guiding and outfitting area. We specialize in 100% guaranteed elk hunts. Therefore, as an example, on the up to 350" package you can expect to harvest a bull somewhere in the 325"-350" range. There is no age limit. Our full time camp cook prepares hearty, plentiful meals specializing in Dutch oven cooking, making this a highlight of the hunting camp experience. Therefore, as an example, on the up to 350" package you can expect to harvest a bull somewhere in the 325"-350" range. The easiest deer Ive ever killed were whitetails in Illinois, Nebraska, and South Dakota, due to these universal truisms, but lack of hunting pressure. Guests participating on this package generally harvest a bull ranging in size between 320" - 350". It was great meeting your family and your kids are awesome. It gives the specific trip dates, where to show up and exact costs. Keep up the beautiful place and you will be very successful. If youre looking to capture the spirit of Idahos wilderness heritage then we also offer the best affordable guaranteed buffalo hunts in Idaho. Our professional guides are some of the best in the business and are eager to help you bag a trophy bull. We do not offer any High Fence or Elk farm type hunts. Thank you for allowing me to take my first bull here. I had a great time and look forward to returning next year., When I first arrived, my son and I werent sure what to expect. Broadmouth Canyon Ranch | Hunters - Broadmouth Canyon Ranch. The wilderness has a long rifle season stretching from Sept. 15- Nov. 18 for elk, deer, bear lion and wolf. On the up to 375" package you can expect to harvest a bull somewhere between 350"-375", etc. (arrive Sunday evening and leave Wednesday by noon or arrive Wednesday evening and leave Saturday by noon). We look forward to coming back!, I came to have a good time and I had aVERYgood time. These non-resident tags were greatly limited by unit in 2020. Our piece of Gods country is beautiful but rugged. Thank you for a marvelous time. Rawhide Outfitters We've specialized in archery and rifle permit elk hunts in units 29 and 37-A since we began outfitting in 1989. Bring your wife, your son, a friend, a camera man, and make a nice vacation of the hunt. All Rights Reserved.ElkQuest remains dedicated to pursuing a long-term solution to CWD through the promotion of genetically resistant elk. When you read "high fence", we recommend that you not jump to any conclusions. Both areas are rugged and beautiful, and they kill people every year who are not prepared or take them for granted. Hunting and fishing trips can be booked as a guided trip or drop camp. Elk hunting has always been a passion and a main event for us here at Rawhide Outfitters. Affordable Guaranteed Elk Hunts At Rocky Mountain Elk Ranch we offer some of the most affordable guided elk hunts in Idaho. The Henry's Fork is a tributary of the Snake River that cuts a path 127 miles long through southeastern Idaho. Our trophy bulls start at 300 SCI and go up from there. Spot and stalk bulls that will make your blood boil. Description: Guests participating on this package generally harvest a bull ranging in size between 350" - 375". Description: This is our most popular package and provides our guests with an opportunity at a beautiful trophy bull elk. Soda Springs, Idaho 83276. Lastly, we will try to fill your spot and if we do, we will refund your money minus a 10% fee. Everything is perfect. Idaho Hunting Outfitters With Excellent Success Rates. 40,000 acres of pine and aspen-covered hillsides abound with game and Beauty, ranging from 5,500 to 7,500 feet in elevation. Their great grandfather, Claude Bullock took their grandfather Craig elk hunting on Big Creek in 1957; back when it was known as the Idaho Primitive area. We offer 100,00 acres of high fence hunting at our two Mexico locations. We experienced a very satisfying hunt! Description: Guests participating on this package generally harvest a bull ranging in size between 350" - 375". It could not have been better. We thouroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to be able to come back to visit you again. Please call if you have any other questions about our inventory. For hunters who have never experienced a western tent camp, we offer our Spike Camp. Age and Weight limits Due to misuse of our stock by overweight clients, we have a weight limit on each client of 250 pounds. Of course, if all the factors of escape and stealth are in play. Good food and the new lodge is outstandingly designed and decorated with a lot of thought put into the whole project. We may hunt with horses, ATVs, 4-wheel drive vehicles and on foot depending on the areas you want to access and your physical condition. Thanks again., Had a perfect time. If you feel young enough at heart to join us on an adventure, we will do our best to accommodate you. The elk are here. Alcohol is not provided, but you may bring your own if you need. Check out the following video of our experience on this hunt and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel. Mule deer, Shiras moose, buffalo and cougar hunts are also available. Keep the wind in your nose and your eyes on the sky line., You have a beautiful ranch. Thank you so much. Mile High, through the Idaho Department of Fish and Game and the Idaho Outfitters and Guides Licensing Board, has an allocation of guaranteed non-resident elk and deer tags. I drove from Florida 3,000 miles one way and it was well worth the trip., I have hunted many places and this is one of the best I have done. The photo gallery to the right is an accurate representation of typically harvested trophy bull elk. With the rugged Teton Mountains and Yellowstone National Parkto the north east, our Idaho ranch is the perfect starting point to your adventure. You have a great thing going. Come spend three days hunting with us, either coming in Sunday night through Wednesday midday, or Wednesday evening through Saturday midday. The antlers harden from the inside out, and by late summer the velvet peels away, revealing the hardened bone. It was a wonderful experience, Great hospitality. , The experience of a lifetime during the trip of a lifetime. The lodging and operation that supports this amazing high fence elk hunt enclosure is the best of the best. If a small family run business that strives for quality and pays great attention to detail sounds right for you, please contact us. Hunters will be driven in nice 4 x 4s or side by side UTVs. According to reports, the massive bull was shot at Broadmouth Canyon Ranch on a fenced hunting trip. Pricing & Specials Idaho Buffalo Hunts REACH OUT TO US. There is no extra fee for our guide service, but working for tips, the guides and the cook appreciate your recognition of their efforts. First, use your trip cancelation insurance. There are several canyons and draws on the property, with a creek running in the bottom of the biggest, below the lodge. Guided Hunts for Elk, Bear, Aoudad, and More, Guided Hunting Trips in Idaho, Texas, Africa, Alaska, New Mexico. Anytime you want to take your family on a trout fishing vacation, youre welcome to our cagin in McLeod. These packages are based on 25" incriments. The wilderness fish and game units are 26, 27 and 20-A which is considered the Middle Fork elk zone. Conversely, the most difficult deer I have yet to kill are found on my own SpiritWild Ranch in central Texas where for the last 21 days, I havent killed jack squat. That bull can never be listed as a world record in anything but SCI and everyone knows it was fed high protein diets and locked up in the fence until it go big enough to shoot (not hunt) Reply. Took about 4 hours to finally locate the elk. While the success of your elk hunt is a 100% guaranteed, it is fully tailored to be as challenging as you desire. Let me make it very clear my son and I areEXTREMELY happy. So retreat from the stressful routine of life and come join us for the elk hunting trip of a lifetime! They have eyes like an eagle, are in good shape and are experienced at spotting and stalking game. (I know - taboo, especially for anyone that lives out west. We typically have six to seven hunters at a lodge at one time. We do also have 1 day hunts available without meals and lodging for cow hunts, meat buffalo, and management bull elk. The package you book determines the type of bull you will hunt. You can also choose any hunting method you want; rifle, archery, hand gun, crossbow, or even black powder. 11-26-2012, 10:48 AM. We can also crate and ship the cape and antlers for those interested in this service for an extra fee. our trophy bull elk that start The second time you do it, we will haul you back to the trailhead and send you home. Lion hunts are only booked as a 11. As you see by the photos most of these bulls are solid typical, straight 6 x 6's and 7 x 7's with beautiful long typical tines. $13,450.00. 200 ac. (5 days) $6,500 Our Mule Deer season is October 10th-31stNon-resident license $154.75, Deer tag $301.75 Mule Deer hunts include 5.5 days of guided hunting on our private ranch, 6 nights lodging, meals and non-alcoholic beverages. Such a wonderful family. The most enjoyable part of the hunt however came afterwards. Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) Managing Our Way Out. I have enjoyed myself tremendously. There are two major differences between the two areas. In Mexico, we offer hunts for Desert Bighorn Sheep, Mule Deer, Aoudad, Whitetail Deer and several exotic species. We will happily assist you through the tag purchasing process. There are bulls they saw this year that hadn't been seen for over three years. Combined, Mile High has approximately six hundred and fifty square miles of hunting and fishing area in the Frank Church Wilderness and the Salmon River Mountains.The wilderness fish and game units are 26, 27 and 20-A which is considered the Middle Fork elk zone. $10,450.00. Because the elk are the most active at day break, most of the hunting is done in the mornings, this will give you the best opportunity to get a nice bull. You made our stayFANTASTIC! We do offer a few QUALITY high fence hunts. This does require a cape exchange. fishing trips can be booked as guided or drop camp for both lake and stream fishing. Handicapped Accessible Hunts *Information and prices on website are subject to change without notice, please contact us for the most accurate and current information and prices. Rawhide Outfitters is operated under special use permit with the Salmon-Challis National Forest. Mule deer, Shiras moose, buffalo and cougar hunts are also available. For more information on Cow Elk Hunting at High Adventure Ranch, please call (314) 209-9800 or fill out our contact form. Elk Tags in our area are sold over-the-counter on a first come/first serve basis through Idaho Fish and Game. You may be our personal guest in our beautiful lodge or you may book a nearby hotel in Rexburg, ID if you prefer. 1-day no frills hunts (no lodging or meals) are available for Cows, Management bulls, or meat buffalo. Antlers. Idaho's Premier Trophy Elk Hunting Ranch! Keep things as they are: great people, beautiful country and excellent food. No one can guarantee a trophy bull or state record fish; but heres what we can promise. Any elk hunting trip in the future would be anti-climactic. (208) 346-6648. , Jeff & Alana, Best place in the world to kill an elk. High Fence Trophy Elk Hunts in Colorado 300' to 500'+ Trophy Elk Hunting Trips in Western Colorado Whether you're looking for a nice 66 bull elk or the elusive 400 trophy typical we are the outfitters to hunt with. Limited quantities of management bull & cow hunts are also available. The front range, because it is more accessible, has a shorter rifle season but also has an archery season for elk and deer. Elk Rifle Hunting: Wilderness Fly/Pack In, Guided and Unguided High Mountain Lake Fishing Idaho. This property is around 3000 acres and because of the real deal mountainous layout, it has the classic rocky mountain elk hunt feel. Ill be back if you all will have me & my son. Thanks again., Thanks! The only difference between the free range and our high fence is that we have the ability to manage this herd and give bulls the time and opportunity to grow into maturity. This provides our guests with a truly authentic hunting experience while in pursuit of a once in a lifetime trophy bull elk. Old Yellowstone Highway 2414 South 1600 East Preston, Idaho 83263. We hunt from September 1st through Nov. 15th, and our hunts are 100% guaranteed. Each year hunters cancel out due to work, health issues, etc. He was able to take a nice bull in a great setting. Drop camp fishing trips are very popular and work well for enthusiastic fishermen in both the high mountain lakes and wilderness stream fishing. (208) 547-7063. idahotrophybulls@gmail.com. Only male elk have antlers. We highly recommend trip cancelation insurance. our hand crafted log lodge, with Our herd of approximately 500elk range naturally and freely within this private sanctuary. There is no review here! Thanks!, Everything was Great! The other major difference, because the wilderness is so vast and it takes us 2 days to ride stock in, we fly our customers into the wilderness via one of the air strips. It's pretty tough otherwise. Hunting majestic Rocky Mountain Elk doesn't get any better. High Fence Elk Hunt with Big Bulls! Idaho requires 6% sales tax be charged on all hunts. Just wanted to thank Barry and Sharla for the wonderful elk hunt last week. ElkQuest offers the BEST trophy bull elk hunting. At the end of a long day of elk hunting, unwind with the view of a breathtaking sunset from our wrap-around deck, and listen to the unmistakable sound of elk bugling in the crisp autumn air. 1764 East 1200 North Terreton, ID 83450. In August 2006, as many as 160 domestic elk escaped from the Chief Joseph Idaho, a high-fence hunting operation near Yellowstone National Park. 50,000 acres of private free range hunting in Utah and Idaho. Thank you for making us feel at home., Thank you for a wonderful hunt. 3 Day All-Inclusive Guaranteed Trophy Elk Hunt. They maintain their string of horses, mules, riding saddles, pack equipment, tents, trucks, trailers, snowmobiles and ATVs constantly.

College Water Polo Coach Salary, Pagans Motorcycle Club Member List, Articles H

high fence elk hunts idaho