i 131 dose calculator

EANM Dosimetry Committee series on standard operational procedures for internal dosimetry : Dosimetry for 131 I-mIBG treatment of neuroendocrine tumours (2020) EANM practical guidance on uncertainty analysis for molecular radiotherapy absorbed dose calculations (2018) Am J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. For more general information, readGet the Facts About Exposure to I-131 Radiation. 0000023059 00000 n at the National Institutes of Health, An official website of the United States government, Get the Facts about Exposure to I-131 Radiation, Estimated Exposure and Thyroid Doses Report, State and County Exposure Levels to I-131 from the Nevada Test Site, Fallout From Nuclear Weapons Tests and Cancer Risks, Exposure of the American People to Iodine-131 from Nevada Nuclear-Bomb Tests, Radiation Dosimetry Research to Support Epidemiological Studies, Methodologic Studies of Radioactive Fallout, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Nuclear testing by other nations elsewhere in the world (mainly in the 1950s and 1960s), Nuclear power plant accidents (such as the Chernobyl accident in 1986 and the Fukushima accident in 2011 (primarily Americans in Japan), Releases from atomic weapons production plants (such as the Hanford facility in Washington state from 1944 to 1957), Their age during the testing period (between 1945 and 1963), The amount and source of milk they drank in those years, Where they lived during the testing period, I-131 breaks down rapidly in the atmosphere and environment, Exposure was highest in the first few days after each nuclear test explosion, Most exposure occurred through drinking fresh milk, People received little exposure from eating fruits and leafy vegetables as compared to drinking fresh milk because although I-131 was deposited on fruits and leafy vegetables, the I-131 in fallout was deposited only on the surface; people generally wash or peel fruits and leafy vegetables, Thyroid cancer is uncommon, usually curable, and approximately 2 to 3 times more common in women, Risk for thyroid cancer increases with exposure, but even among people exposed to I-131, few develop this cancer, People exposed as children have a higher risk than people exposed as adults, Using the "personal risk profile" described above (see, Taking this material to a health care professional to discuss dose estimates and stepsif anyrequired for further evaluation, Getting more information by calling NCI's Cancer Information Service at 1-800-4-CANCER. A patient receives 100 mCi Sm-153-EDTMP and is driven home from the nuclear medicine department in a car or taxi. Care should be taken to minimize radiation exposure to the patient and occupational workers. 0000035262 00000 n Please enable it to take advantage of the complete set of features! Available for Android and iOS devices. Moreover, some drugs are only given topically they're applied directly onto the skin or eye, into the rectum or vagina, or as an inhalation. (obtained within 28 days prior to dosing): Calculate therapeutic dose to deliver 65 cGy total body irradiation. The program is designed to be used as a guide to competent qualified professionals who are familiar with radiation protection methods and the practice of nuclear medicine. Conclusion In children, early RAIU can be much lower than late RAIU. Cancer investigators have been studying the health effects of radiation for decades, including radioactive fallout, making radiation one of the best-understood agents of environmental injury. Thyroidal uptake and size should be determined by the physician prior to treatment and may be useful in calculating the therapeutic dose to be administered to the individual patient. %PDF-1.6 % This was a retrospective study of 510 patients with a diagnosis of hyperthyroidism who received initial I-131 treatment at the Department of Nuclear Medicine in Rajavithi Hospital between January 2014 and June 2015. There are essentially no other permanent side effects from the procedure. The predictive role of 24h RAIU with respect to the outcome of low fixed dose radioiodine therapy in patients with diffuse toxic goiter. As you can see, it's worth using drug dosage calculators! Moreover, some specific drugs for adults need to be dosed according to the patient's weight. These include cancer, heart disease, gastrointestinal, endocrine, or neurological disorders, and other conditions. It is highly likely that this procedure will destroy some or most of your thyroid gland. Dosimetric dose : Tositumomab 450 mg IV infusion over 60 minutes followed by I-131 tositumomab 5 mCi I-131 and 35 mg protein IV infusion over 20 minutes . Among the numerous radioactive substances released in fallout, there has been a great deal of concern about and study of one radioactive form of iodine--called iodine-131, or I-131. Copyright 2023 Radiological Society of North America, Inc. (RSNA). 0000046967 00000 n Consequently, T eff cannot be greater than the 8-day physical half-life of 131 I; but hypothetical biological half-lives of 5 and 50 days, respectively, would result in very different effective half-lives of 3 and 7 days, respectively. They are also working to find out more about other radioactive substances released by fallout and their possible effects on human health. Doctors use nuclear medicine to diagnose, evaluate, and treat various diseases. The uptake of radioiodide will be affected by recent intake of stable iodine in any form, or by use of thyroid, antithyroid, and certain other drugs. Conversion from mg to ml is essential in situations like these! Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics An official website of the United States government. They can also show whether you are responding to treatment. You will also find out what the advantages are of adjusting the dose to the patient. Radioiodine in the body is eliminated quite rapidly via the urine. 0000035438 00000 n Application Type. Gathering information turned out to be very complicated. <> For more general information, read Get the Facts About Exposure to I-131 Radiation. 5 0 obj 0 0000022146 00000 n %%EOF <> 1.44 x 24 hr/day x 4.8 x 10-5 mSv-m 2 /MBq-hr x 2960 MBq x 0.32 day/ (1 m 2) = 1.8 mSv Thus, if a person was at 1 meter away for 24 hours/day, until all of the 131 I was gone, his total exposure would be 12.2 mSv. Are there permanent side effects from radioactive iodine therapy? 0000003128 00000 n 0000072831 00000 n Medical dosage calculations that consider a patient's weight are very common in obese patients and on pediatric wards. DEFINITIONS. Dose: It is concentrated from the blood by the thyroid gland, where it begins destroying the gland's cells. The dosage calculator finds what dose of a medication is appropriate for your weight. The patient sits in the back on the right. 2004 Nov;61(5):641-8. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2004.02152.x. Results: This website does not provide cost information. 0000009417 00000 n Drugs with one fix dosage are the easiest to use; you just take it and forget about it (e.g., vaccines). Nuclear medicine uses small amounts ofradioactivematerial called radiotracers. Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. Almost all of it was gone (less than 1 percent remained) 80 days after the test. The T. An ultrasound technologist balks at performing a gallbladder procedure in a patient who has just had a Tc-99m-disofenin ("HIDA") scan. This page was reviewed on November, 01, 2022. The dosage calculator finds what dose of a medication is appropriate for your weight. Check out 22 similar dosage calculators , What if your medication is liquid? It is concentrated from the blood by the thyroid gland, where it begins destroying the gland's cells. However, these two factors do not fully explain the increases. When a small dose of I-131 is swallowed, it is absorbed into the bloodstream in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Precautions. During the Cold War in the mid-1940s through early 1960s, the U.S. government conducted about 100 nuclear weapons (atomic bomb) tests in the atmosphere at a test site in Nevada, more than 100 in the Pacific, and onethe first everin New Mexico. 0000008659 00000 n Nuclear medicine exams pinpoint molecular activity. sharing sensitive information, make sure youre on a federal The site is secure. These findings confirmed by subsequent CT images. At Rajavithi Hospital, the applied dose of I-131 is determined based on the thyroid gland weight assessed by palpation and other clinical factors. It means that two patients with the same disease may receive a different amount of the same drug! This gives them the potential to find disease in its earliest stages. 131 . 0000046859 00000 n 1.c. You don't need to use any dosage calculation formulas! An example of a well known but potentially toxic substance is Tylenol (paracetamol). When a small dose of I-131 is swallowed, it is absorbed into the bloodstream in the gastrointestinal(GI) tract. Maximum daily dose is an important information for a doctor and a patient also. Iodine is essential for proper function of the thyroid gland, which uses it to make the thyroid hormones. 0000054267 00000 n The Administering Clinician should perform calculations and complete the form where indicated This is especially critical when administering drugs to children, as a slight mistake in the dose may cause a significant change in the effect of its action. stabilize I-131 prior to initiating decontamination of an I-131 spill (0.1 M NaI, 0.1 M NaOH, and 0.1 Na 2 S 2 O 3). The risk of cancer from this therapy is very small. See also the SNMMI Guideline for General Imaging. Web page review process: This Web page is reviewed regularly by a physician with expertise in the medical area presented and is further reviewed by committees from the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and the American College of Radiology (ACR), comprising physicians with expertise in several radiologic areas. Radioiodine therapy is a nuclear medicine treatment. Doctors use nuclear medicine to diagnose, evaluate, and treat various diseases. Liu WF, Shu YQ, Zhu PW, Li B, Shi WQ, Lin Q, Liu YX, Zhang MY, Min YL, Yuan Q, Shao Y. Int J Endocrinol. However, rarely, a second treatment is necessary. To calculate how much of the drug should be administered. It is located in the front of the neck, just above the top of the breastbone and overlying the windpipe. PMC Calculate the dose to the driver. <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/StructParents 0>> There are two common methods of determining the optimal I-131 dose: calculated dose or fixed dose. Therapy Dose Documentation Form in Section E: "I-131 Therapy Calculation & Justification Record for Exposure from the Patient". Using the Section III calculator we get: A patient requires 50 mCi 131 I for a Graves' disease therapy. Noncancerous thyroid disease also includes lumps, or nodules, in the thyroid gland that are benign and not cancerous. Researchers suspect that rising rates of obesity are also influencing rates. 284 0 obj <> endobj 0000066589 00000 n Congress directed government health agencies to investigate the I-131 problem many years ago, and to make recommendations to Americans who might have related health risks. Between 1945 and 1980, the U.S., the U.S.S.R., the U.K., France and China carried out more than 500 atmospheric tests of nuclear weapons totaling the explosive equivalent of 440 megatons of TNT. ZRsV';Z_&f&Ot1#Va&eq\:f|-Ie{?HG%:/MG. Exposure Calculations/Release Criteria: Calculations must be completed as directed on the Radiopharmaceutical Therapy Dose Documentation Form in Section E: "I-131 Therapy Calculation & Justification Record for Exposure from the Patient". Radiopharmaceuticals should be used only by physicians who are qualified by training and experience in the safe handling of radionuclides. 0000073891 00000 n Doctors do not use radioiodine therapy in pregnant patients. The doses are different depending on the concentration of the drug's active compound in the serum (e.g., vitamin K antagonists, lithium, etc.). The calculated dose method is based on the following formula: 75-200 microcuri/gram of thyroid gland divided by the percentage of radioiodine uptake at 24 hours (24-hour RAIU). The calculator estimates an individual's risk of developing thyroid cancer from their exposure and provides an estimate of probability of causation, sometimes called assigned share (PC/AS) for individuals who have been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Read on to learn what the drug dosage calculation formula is and how to use it. The .gov means its official. You should know that the route of administration of a drug dramatically influences its dosage and efficacy. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 5 Feb 2023), Cerner Multum (updated 22 Feb 2023), ASHP (updated 12 Feb 2023) and others. Her thyroid uptake is 55%, her thyroid biological half-life is 5 days, and her renal function is normal. Accessibility About 98 out of 100 people who are diagnosed with thyroid cancer survive the disease for at least five years after diagnosis. 2017 Feb;100 Suppl 1:S183-91. endobj 3 0 obj Most physicians feel that this procedure should not be used in women who are breastfeeding unless they are willing to stop breastfeeding. This gives them the potential to find disease in its earliest stages. 0000053728 00000 n Acknowledgements Waterproof gloves should be used during the entire handling and administration procedure. 0000005718 00000 n Relationship between body mass index and external exposure in hyperthyroid patients treated with iodine-131. Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Therefore, farm animals that grazed in fields within a few days after a test would have consumed higher levels of I-131 than animals grazing later. It is safe and effective but requires you to observe certain precautions to decrease the small amount of radiation that other people may receive from your body and bodily fluids. The main cause of hyperthyroidism is diffuse toxic goiter (Graves' disease), and the treatment of choice after medical therapy failure is radioiodine (I-131). The Administering Clinician should perform calculations and complete the form where indicated before the patient is released. ; Obtain a pregnancy test in females of reproductive potential prior to administration to verify the . The clinician has a 500 mL bag of normal ` Quickie Guide for Calculating Safe Dose Range. It can also recalculate the dosage expressed in mg/kg into doses of liquid medication. Baseline characteristics including age, sex, age at diagnosis, duration of antithyroid drug (ATD) therapy, gland weight (g), 3-hour RAIU and I-131 treatment dose were reviewed from medical records. Sodium iodide-I-131 is not usually used for treatment of hyperthyroidism in patients under 30 years of age. 0000003282 00000 n Administered dose = microcurie per gram x mass of thyroid (g) x 100 divided by the 24 hour thyroid uptake (%). Thyroid cancer occurs when a lump, or nodule, in the thyroid gland is cancerous. (PK) of iobenguane I 131 following a dosimetric dose were characterized in patients with malignant PPGL and other malignancies. UAMS Occupational Health and Safety has collected radiation calculators for the following purposes: Occupational Health and Safety provides radiation calculators to: Calculations are based on Appendix B of the NRC Regulatory Guide 8.39 (revised April 2020). H-117 - Introductory Health Physics Slide 31 Using the inverse square law, calculate the dose rate at 4 feet away from a point source if the dose rate is originally 1000 R/hr at 2 feet. J Med Assoc Thai. There are plenty of ongoing clinical trials in which different doses of the drugs are being compared. Report to authorized user. The NCI Fallout Calculator is a software tool to estimate the internal and external dose to thyroid gland from exposure to radioactive fallout and the subsequent risk of developing thyroid cancer for persons resident in the U.S. between 1951 and 1980. 0000065896 00000 n Scinitiscanning: 1.85 to 3.7 megabecquerels (50 to 100 microcuries). Depending on the amount of radioactivity administered, your endocrinologist or radiation safety officer may recommend continued precautions for up to several weeks after treatment. The thyroid is equipped with an active system or "pump" for moving iodine into its cells, where it is concentrated as iodide. ICALC is a program intended for calculating the radiation dose to members of the public resulting from release of patients who have received I-131 for medical purposes. official website and that any information you provide is encrypted The result will be your total single dose. trailer Consult WARNINGS section for dosing related precautions. Moreover, there are more and more scientific data suggesting that individually performed dosage calculations (not only in pediatric patients) improve patient survival when compared with a standard treatment of fixed doses. 0000009529 00000 n Usually, a single dose is successful in treating hyperthyroidism. ofhislher . The thyroid gland in adults, however, appears to be more resistant to the effects of radiation. methimazole, Armour Thyroid, propylthiouracil, NP Thyroid, doxorubicin, glucagon, mannitol, arginine, Lenvima, Adriamycin. Brief periods of close contact, such as handshaking and hugging, are permitted. No special cleaning of the washing machine is required between loads. Use the Thyroid Dose/Risk Calculator % Material and method: The early version of this tool estimated exposure and risk from fallout from the Nevada Test Site (NTS). Typically, it is a slow-growing cancer that is highly treatable. Important Administration Instructions. The concentrated sodium iodide I 131 solution must be diluted and prepared prior to administration [see Dosage and Administration (2.4)]. 0000046240 00000 n 4 0 obj Frequently, your doctor will recommend stopping anti-thyroid medication for five to seven days before therapy. 0000007905 00000 n In this case, you also don't have to worry about medical dosage calculations! Yazdanpanah G, Nematdar M, Talebian H, Shabestani Monfared A. 0000008686 00000 n Radiopharmaceutical, Dose, & Technique of Administration Radiopharmaceutical: > If part of an I-123 imaging study: The same radiopharmaceutical is used for both studies (The radiopharmaceutical should have minimal amounts of I-124 contamination) (7-9). Maximum benefit occurs three to six months after treatment. Sleep alone and avoid prolonged intimate contact for three or four days. Assume the technologist is ~ 2/3 meter from patient. We know that every substance, especially drugs, may be toxic if given in an inappropriate dose. Radioactive iodine (I-131), an isotope of iodine that emits radiation, is used for medical purposes. 360 0 obj <>stream The most popular route of administration is oral, however, in some medical situations this route is unavailable, ineffective or associated with a high number of adverse reactions. What is the approximate radiation dose to the technologist, assuming that the ultrasound examination takes 30 minutes? 1 dose must do a pre-administration count . Depending on the stage of pregnancy, I-131 given to the mother may damage the baby's thyroid gland. If your work or daily activities involve prolonged contact with small children or pregnant women, you should wait several days after your treatment to resume these activities. This is because processing and shipping milk allowed more time for the I-131 to break down. I-131 is the treatment of choice for hyperthyroidism after medical therapy failure, and there are various techniques for determining the optimal dose. Radioactive iodine (I-131), an isotopeof iodinethat emits radiation, is used for medical purposes. There was no significant correlation between dose and age, age at diagnosis, duration of A TD therapy or 3-hour RAIU. 0000002249 00000 n The median I-131 treatment dose in group A was 351.5 MBq or 9.5 mCi (range 203.5-1,924 MBq or 5.5-52.0 mCi), group B was 610.5 MBq or 16.5 mCi (range 370-1,202.5 MBq or 10.0-32.5 mCi) and group C was 925 MBq or 25.0 mCi (range 444-1,813 MBq or 12.0-49.0 mCi). 0000073656 00000 n startxref How can people reach a sound decision about their risk of thyroid cancer? xref Long-term follow-up study of radioiodine treatment of hyperthyroidism. In this case, the doctor usually suggests the patient a sample dosage; the patient then modifies it according to his/her needs and the situation (e.g., insulin). And they were more likely to have consumed milk contaminated with I-131. Metso S, Jaatinen P, Huhtala H, Luukkaala T, Oksala H, Salmi J. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). Doctors also use radioactive iodine I-131 to treat thyroid cancer. Decay of Tc-99m: A technologist inadvertently spills a mCi of Tc-99m on the floor while injecting a patient with 25 mCi of Tc-99m-MIBI. I am a permanent resident or conditional resident of the United States, and I am applying for a reentry permit. 0000045969 00000 n In addition to nuclear testing in Nevada, the Pacific, and New Mexico, Americans were potentially exposed to I-131 from a number of events, including: Scientists are working to find out more about ways to measure and address potential I-131 exposure. Your treatment team will give you a list of other precautions to take following your treatment with I-131. The Administering Clinician should perform calculations and complete the form where indicated before the patient is released. Is there any special preparation needed for the procedure? stream . Do not directly administer the concentrated sodium iodide I 131 solution provided with I 3 odine MAX TM to patients. But I-131's steady breakdown means that the amount of I-131 present in the environment after a bomb test steadily decreased. Comments or Suggestions? Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). In the sixteenth-century Swiss scientist Paracelsus said: "All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. Contemporary scientists are also looking at the issue of drug dosage. A third treatment is very rarely necessary. government site. Much of the health risk associated with I-131 occurred among milk-drinkers--usually children. 1.a. The patients should be questioned carefully regarding previous medication and procedures involving radiographic contrast media. Is calculation of the dose in radioiodine therapy of hyperthyroidism worth while? 0000045888 00000 n This sentence still holds today. With our text, you will also learn more about the various different kinds of dosing which you may encounter when using different medications. As this is quite complex, some centers use fixed doses, such as 5, 10 or 15 mCi because it is simpler. Usual Adult Dose for Thyroid Cancer To help ensure current and accurate information, we do not permit copying but encourage linking to this site. For additional information, see Get the Facts about Exposure to I-131 Radiation. Additionally, many institutions advocate fixed dose regimens stating that it is not necessary to use dose calculation methods due to the additional time and cost requirement . 0000012192 00000 n 0000003588 00000 n The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy.". Although the radioactivity remains in the thyroid for some time, it is greatly diminished within a few days. They can also show whether you are responding to treatment. 0000004882 00000 n 0000034828 00000 n The thyroid gland is the only tissue in the body that takes up and holds onto iodine. The . However, regarding drugs, there are certain different kinds of dosing that depend on the specific drug and/or the patient. The technologist does not clean up the spill. ? NowCk5^VuW }WwRaIdun'E;$aic'/tFdz3PZSOa..p9KVk?N~Hr~N1m6fGUC /xF^O7O=n-_>wh` XKak~f;{:s:/8\!a@CIp->l3zt!UJ9q9Bjstpy.^,A]8#/c!l|H]n7"/OvM+.1*>}cfYZ This procedure requires little to no special preparation. Doctors use it to treat an overactive thyroid, a condition called hyperthyroidism. Unauthorized use of these marks is strictly prohibited. 0000002362 00000 n That is why patients may receive drugs through parenteral means (this includes: subcutaneous, intramuscular, intraosseous, intravenous, etc.). Note: we are unable to answer specific questions or offer individual medical advice or opinions. To calculate the estimated radiation dose to other individuals from a patient who has been administered Iodine-131, or Conversion of radiation units. The overall objective of this initiation is to promote the development of appropriate clinical, research, and quality control efforts involving radioiodine dosimetry to help guide the administered I-131 therapeutic activity for the treatment of differentiated thyroid cancer (DTC). But few people can recall the exact amounts or sources of the milk they drank as children. 2023 University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 4301 W. Markham Street, Slot #617, Little Rock, AR 72205. Fims4't#A Gdi/z?m APm'+ 'G8jv3]SZCpy%!QG2r $1a%;Cv",-Ou&uw5wxgLQ :w8wWpNA)@ir2?*"!zKeoNo%QD@_q)"mf,E/v*D;0?fa_>-MuiNqf0Yp The mean blood area . 0000073198 00000 n 0000006313 00000 n The thyroid is a gland in the neck that produces two hormones. This may be misleading for ablation dose calculations. I-123 diagnostic whole body images demonstrate no abnormal focus of activity to suggest metastasis. You will be able to return home following radioactive iodine treatment. Type the. 0000001836 00000 n 0000010547 00000 n <<55EA898AFA7B0542A9EDAC145E471D3D>]>> 0000007512 00000 n The calculator estimates an individuals risk of developing thyroid cancer from their exposure and provides an estimate of probability of causation, sometimes called assigned share (PC/AS) for individuals who have been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Thyroid uptake values should be determined at 6 hours and 24 hours after administration. 0000034909 00000 n 0000005275 00000 n 0000007878 00000 n Review List the three methods of reducing your exposure/dose: Intensity decreases _____ with the square of the distance from the source due only to the change in _____. Scientists estimate that the larger amounts of I-131 from the Nevada test site fell over some parts of Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, and Montana. Using the Section III calculator we get. Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances. The calculated radioiodine dose would have been, on average, 32% higher (12.3 3.8 mCi; P < .05) had early RAIU been used. 0000008256 00000 n 2016 Jan;37(1):74-8. doi: 10.1097/MNM.0000000000000414. 0000009089 00000 n 0000005415 00000 n In addition, the calculator estimates your risk of developing thyroid cancer from that exposure. Bookshelf Estimate the radiation dose to the surgeon, and compare it with common radiation exposure sources. 2012 Oct-Dec;11(4):451-7. doi: 10.14310/horm.2002.1377. Read more about this and additional enhancements. For each individual patient, calculate the radiation dose estimates to normal organs and tissues per unit activity [D (organ)] of administered dose using data extracted from these 3 images. Radioactive Iodine I-131 (also called Radioiodine I-131) therapy is a nuclear medicine treatment. Administered dose = microcurie per gram x mass of thyroid (g) x 100 divided by the 24 hour thyroid uptake (%). The mean ablation dose of 131 I based on late RAIU was 9.3 2.0 mCi. I now hold U.S. refugee or asylee status, and I am applying for a Refugee Travel Document. 0000053809 00000 n Calculate the remaining dose after each measurement utilizing the formula on the patient discharge data form. 0000006862 00000 n Success Rates and their Related Factors in Patients Receiving Radioiodine (I-131) Treatment for Hyperthyroidism. Discuss the fees associated with your prescribed procedure with your doctor, the medical facility staff and/or your insurance provider to get a better understanding of the possible charges you will incur. 0000003434 00000 n Nuclear medicine exams pinpoint molecular activity. The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. RadiologyInfo.org is not a medical facility.

Ronald Blaylock Net Worth, Radio Airchecks 1970s, Is It Legal To Own A Capybara In Illinois, Bank Owned Commercial Properties For Sale In Florida, Glendale Ca Chicken Laws, Articles I

i 131 dose calculator