is the violet flame dangerous

I am so very happy for you! Therefore, we are transformed. We value a raw, real, and down-to-earth approach to spirituality. Allow for the Freedom to come to the elemental kingdom. Some repeat them diligently for months before they have any confirmation that the decrees are working. It sets us free from all the hatred of our past scars and painful memories. I think it would help you to read the initial books in which the teachings on the violet transmuting flame and also on each ones individual divine presence were first introduced to seekers. Check and follow our social media accounts to get updated with our recent posts. Thank you Master Saint Germain for giving me opportunity to serve!! Im healing. Thanks so much! Some of you have seen where there have been a number of threads so great as to not even be possible of counting, and these threads of violet flame, almost as a gossamer veil, have gone directly to hearts all over the planetYou can in fifteen minutes a day of giving violet flame decrees have me with you; and in my presence with you, you can deliver a momentum of violet flame to many souls upon the planet. (Saint Germain, 7-4-91). Have any thoughts to share? This is a beautiful way to connect with healing on all levels, dimensions and aspects to fully transmute anything thats making us unwell. I am sure I will in the future be working with St. Germain in some way and possibly writing a book together as I have an incredible spiritual journey to tell. Imagine the memory being saturated with the violet flame until the form disappears. It casts out all our doubts and fears and helps us feel and think more positively. The most dangerous flame would be the most toxic. Keep this visualization in your head while reciting the decree. The violet light is a coalesced healing energy of love, mercy, forgiveness, and transmutation. Please email back, with love and memories, Paula. Ever wondered why hospitals are often painted in blue tones? Did he just disappeared? This information has been timely and helpful. Are you a spiritual traveler? http://www.karmalessons.com and http://www.chakralessons.com. The violet flame is a powerful symbol and form of imagery that can be used as a catalyst for our spiritual journeys. To begin Violet Flame Meditation you can start with something simple like, "I AM a Violet Flame of love and forgiveness.". I loved all the comments above. During his first revelations about the Violet Flame, Saint Germain has said The use of the violet consuming flame is more valuable to you and to all mankind than all the wealth, all the gold and all the jewels of this planet. (The Voice of the I AM January 1941 p. 20). Yogananda has taught me that the spine and brain are the altars of God but while he was on earth (left body 1952) he did not mention the violet flame. For eighty years, Saint Germain and the Masters have been preparing the world to enter into the Age of Aquarius, the spiritual era when peace, enlightenment and freedom become more possible. All rights to their use are reserved. Doing the Decrees is working your Throat Chakra so it may have just brought it up to the surface faster than if you did no decrees. The Violet Planet Main article: Violet Planet The evolutions of the Violet Planet have served the violet flame for aeons and use the violet flame to tend to all the needs of daily lifeto clean their homes, to care for and purify the planet, and even to wash and bathe in. My apologies for a very late response, a reply mechanism was not working. "If we will visualize ourselves standing in this sphere of violet light and feel that violet flame passing through all of our consciousnessour mind, our feelings, our emotionsthis . All the best, Paula, What do you mean this 4th dimensional energy into my space. After 30 days, see what transformative changes happened in your life. Since we qualify the energy that Universe gives us with every heartbeat, most likely some of it is not qualified in the best way. Thank you for your wonderful letter and heart. I am taking the challenge this is my day 1. Archangel Michael has personally saved my life a dozen times that I know of and probably thousands of times that I am not aware of. We welcome you to try the decrees and meditations on our Violet Flame Resources page. Your email address will not be published. Raise your vibration from fear to love and slowly your body will heal on its own. One thing about Violet Flame for them to be effective you have to have faith they really work to clear wrong energies and you cant keep letting that inner outerself self talk when appearances of aches and limitations come to turn your thoughts to the negative as this cancels the benefits you get from the decree. Slowly recite: I AM a being of violet fire! He is a master alchemist of the sacred fire who comes bearing the gift of the violet flame of freedom for world transmutation. The muddying of the pure colors of the aura occurs whenever there is a mingling of the emanations of imperfect thoughts and feelings with the pure colors released through the prism of the Christ. Remind yourself to always have that violet flame available for someone in need. I was not interested or curious enough till I purchase the Pleiadian Workbook workbook in October last year and took my Reiki Master course in Summer. A common one starts with I AM meaning God is in me.. The Violet Flame is a high frequency energy that can help to burn, transmute, alchemize, clear and elevate the lower frequency consciousness that is prevalent on Gaia. I wont quit the Kriya Yoga but I can certainly add to it the Violet Flame. Once you start, keep on going. World events and changes appear to be are happening at lightning speed. I hope you will sign up for the Violet Flame Challenge. Here is one to do: I pour love, praise, and gratitude all around! Hi Mitch, I cant say I notice a difference because I am already highly vibrating because of the Kriya Yoga which is a powerful prana yama technique and another technique to listen to the Om sound within which I hear from that technique all the time now. It teaches us to be more loving, compassionate and forgiving when theres hatred. It cleansed and centered my spiritual energy (: I am 84 yrs old & caring my partner 91 yrs old with multiple medical problem eg cancer etc. My pendulum says its was St. Germain each time. I did enjoy using VF , but do you think it caused all that tightness in my neck? The first time you give a decree, you will want to repeat it slowly and deliberately. I thank you and I accept it done this hour in full power, according to the will of God. Thoughts and feelings have a vibration. Jesus asked us to pray, Thy Kingdom come on earth, as it is in heaven. https://www.violetflame.com/thank-you . Welcome! The violet flame is coming in perfect timing for me as I have been enjoying Gods Bliss daily and pretty much all day long for some time and waiting for the next level and that is the Violet Flame and my Service Work. Also I want to say that I am starting to experience peace and a steady increase of happiness since I started my journey of learning about the I am and the Violet Flame. The aura always reflects whether man is maintaining the crystal-clear stream of God's consciousness released through the seven chakras or whether he is misqualifying that energy and thereby producing a muddied stream. VF is so very pure energy so try to understand what that is and the Summithouse gives you information on it. help me! 15-minutes a day is all it takes. I look forward to hearing from you! With my jaw clenched I had no strength to resist when he pushed down on my arm. Every moment, we decide whether to put a positive or negative spin on it. Realizing that her bloodbending would die along with her without a worthy successor, Hama decided to a have child with one of the villagers. I then had a thought one day..maybe this isnt an awakening maybe its my health. Some use chakra candles as well to feel calmer during meditation. Free shipping for many products! You can draw more light and strengthen the violet flames with more repetitions. When it is not misqualified by the human sense of possessiveness, attachment or inordinate desire, it produces within the aura a billowing cloud of pink energy, denoting that the individual is infused with an awareness of God as love. The violet flame is the gift of the Holy Spirit that comes to us under the sponsorship of Saint Germain, lord of the seventh ray and Hierarch of the age of Aquarius. If youve ever seen a popular depiction of an alchemist, witch or magi, theres often a concoction being mixed up in a fire, with the flame turning into a violet color when the potion is successful. You may seek to revitalize a personal relationship or direct the light to a physical condition or places that need healing. with love always, your sister in the light Germaine, So wonderful to hear from you. I would love to contact any of the Violet Flame by phone, email or in person. I thought Kriya Yoga was pretty high energy but my pendulum is saying the Violet Flame is higher because its not just a technique its the Heart Flames out of Creation out of God I AM That I AM. For centuries, spiritual alchemists have sought after the philosophers stone and the transformation of led into gold. The violet flame remained a secret teaching in the spiritual or etheric retreats of the Great White Brotherhood until the twentieth century. By the law of the circle, the law of karma, that energy will return to us. Does Kuthumi teach that the aura is an extension of the self. It is not surprising then that violet connects us to the Sahasrara, or crown chakra within our energy fields which is generally considered the seventh primary chakra, according to most tantric yoga traditions. Hello to everyone, I would like to share an experience I had a few years ago and hear your opinions. Once you have memorized some of the violet-flame decrees, you can close your eyes and try this visualization. My Guru Yogananda quoted that phrase from the bible which is my favourite! This new song is one of a new vibration and spiritual energy the world has not seen for a long time. Copyright 2022 Summit Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. Visualize at the center of your being, a sphere radiating flames of white light. I have had 3 experiences with St. Germain visiting me: while interiorized a being flew by or into my third eye area, while interiorized lying down for an hour doing decrees I heard inside me Thank You, and one time while meditating I saw a ethereal face come to me at my third eye. It's usually peaceful, but the vandalism of mines enrages it. Saint Germain was an ascended master, a legendary Theosophical spiritual leader, and the Chohan of the violet flame. Paula, my dear friend paula, so nice to find this website and read your messages I live in florida and would love to speak with you someday ! I almost feel it overwhelmed me. It also denotes mastery of the throat chakra in the spoken Word. The violet flame, or light, is the color of freedom and has the quality of mercy. And please feel free to check out these free online lessons: It is up to us to forgive, let go, but most and foremost to forgive ourselves before we can forgive others.. I love you :-). This interaction sets up an oscillation, a vibration that dislodges the density. But both together definitely a plus. Now I use a pendulum and it tells me if I should get it checked or not. For instance, the aura of someone who is in a state of contemplation, study or meditation might have the presence of a yellow light, a violet light and even a blue lightthe blue indicating faith in God. Then let go of the memory and let a bright white sun replace it in your mind's eye. In recent times, behavioral researchers haveeffectively implemented the power of color through spaces what have been painted in specific colors for their healing qualities. Is this the same flame? There is always this force of the negative energy being attracted to the positive energy to bring it down is one way to look at it or another way is that the negative energy wants our positive energy and will steal if from us if we do not have the protection of the invisible saints and angels beyond finite creation. Blessings! Saint Germain was the master alchemist of the violet flame who revealed its healing potential to mankind. Has anyone doing the violet flame experience that? It does not remove the surrounding negative energy but transforms it into light. Shield. It feels like the muscles are all seizing up and tightening up inside the ribcage. The violet flame can literally consume the negative layers of energy within and between the very atoms of your being. After you have been giving the violet flame for some time, you may find yourself recalling past lives. The negative karma is like Pandora's box. Let me know if you would like to talk or email each other. I am telling people about this as my pendulum does tell me that this violet flame is higher tool from God than even the Kriya Yoga technique I do. Then I thought maybe this is an actual medical problem. Hisuian Zoroark is a dangerous threat that should be accounted for in the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet's metagame. Thus, if we increase the light of purity and of the violet flame through our mantras and our prayers to God, we will also accelerate our consciousness on the white and violet rays. Violet Flame thou Love Divine, Blaze within this heart of mine, Thou Art Mercy for every true, Keep me always in tune with you in love with you!!! Ellb53@icloud.com, Yes, I would love to stay connected.my # is: 705-515-1000 The Violet Flame is one of the causes behind the science of miracles, a universal solvent of heavenly alchemy, and a special spiritual solution for our time. 23 comments Gail valley says: July 12, 2018 at 6:20 PM. Sword. But when you close your eyes and concentrate on the energy center between your eyebrows, you can sometimes see the violet flame at work with your inner eye. "I AM a ray of God on the seventh ray, I AM saturated with the violet light, my . One step begins the trek of a thousand miles. So give your decrees with joy and gusto and know that when you call to Archangel Michael and his legions of angels, they will immediately be at your side. Was the man in human form or a vision? It was an awful experience with anxiety and panic. If the records are painfuland they usually are because your soul is crying out for resolutionyou may feel sadness or regret. You can use the violet healing method in all aspects of your life and the conflicts you want to resolve. the gift of spiritual alchemy from Saint Germain. Much like our spiritual paths, fire can be dangerous, but also an agent of change and rebirth in a new form. You will not be milked of your light and your energy. If there is a pale yellow, almost golden, light in the aura of an individual, especially around the head, we know that there is flooding through that one's mind, as Kuthumi says, the fingers of cosmic intelligence. This energy present within the aura enables the mind of man to contact the universal Mind of God. Think of electricity there has to be balance so negative and positive cancels each other out. Since I didnt understand my power I looked at the window again. Violet flame decrees are an all-consuming spiritual fire. Using the name of God in such a way creates an interactive relationship with Spirit you become a co-creator through the power of decrees. May the Violet Flame give us more understanding and skills to pursue our true mission. As you repeat the decree, notice if you feel more loving and spacious. I hope you will know the joy of becoming one of the thousands of people all over the world who have transformed their lives with this miracle solventthe highest gift of God to the universe. I do not have much practice in spirituality and have not tried this meditation but two days ago I meditated. It is like a cosmic eraser that erases the effects, the memory, and the cause of sin in our lives. He gave advanced teaching and initiations through the Prophets on the Violet Flame and its practice that are foundational to the spiritual path in Aquarius. Before you begin your decrees, give a prayer, or invocation, asking the Ascended Masters, angels and elementals to come and help you. As you give the violet flame, pictures of past lives may come before your mind. I bless you all with Pure Love, Light and Om Source purifying energy and the violet flame transmuting power! The Violet Flame is the spiritual flame of the Holy Spirit that can be used for the transmutation of lower vibratory patterns. I recognize that these messages are coming from beings of light because of my guru Yoganandas wisdom that is in me now. The name of God, I AM That I AM, as taught to Moses, is the key to manifestation. I went to see my dentist who is very Holistic. Hi I started using Violet flame last year. I took Christie Sheldons INtuitive Course and can clear peoples subconscious imprints that are still affecting them today and during the course cleared a lot of my own remaining baggage. Was he wearing modern day clothing? document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I really like the visual meditation. A violet flame decree has the power to harness and focus spiritual energies. I have read your books and followed this path for years. And by and by you will realize that you are taking command of your soul's destiny. Like they were more experienced. If everything is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies, then each color carries its own wavelength and specific properties. "I AM a being a violet fire" - that means it is the nature of our being! And what is the scoop on how to actually use it to transform our lives, clean up our negative karma . Shine the powerful Light of the Violet Flame wherever you desire change. With the Kriya Yoga I feel energy pulsating all the time at Crown and Third Eye, occasion energies in my throat chakra and root but nothing in my heart. Then I got scared why is this happening? Inspiration is always welcome. Keep this visualization in mind while you are decreeing and throughout the day. These books are Unveiled Mysteries and the Magic Presence by Godfre Ray King ( Guy Ballard) These concepts are truly revolutionary. Why, with the violet flame in hand and heart as floral offering and as alchemist's kit, you never know what is just beyond the next turn in the road or the next wind in the mountain! I did enjoy using VF , but do you think it caused all that tightness in my neck? REmember we are trying to become one again with the Father and our Christed Self so its also about enjoying the communion that takes place with the divine however the divine graces us! The Science of the Spoken Word, of using decrees, allows the soul to follow the Biblical teaching concerning the works of my hands, command ye me.. You never know when on that pathway you will meet your mentor Saint Germain face-to-face. I already felt incredible energy moving in me and lots of bliss, plus see the third eye and the Light of God at my third eye plus impressions of saints and symbols. There could be a burst of fear from the solar plexus, accompanied by feelings of butterflies and extreme tension. addition, rubidium ignites in oxygen, burning with a characteristic red-violet flame (O'Neil, 2006). Not only does it help with transmuting blocks into light, but it also acts as a source of strength, protection, and power. It is the elixir of the age. What spiritual work did you do before this experience? I too live in Ontario Hamilton. As you increase the speed of your decrees, you will find that they are more effective in raising your vibration. Question: as I understand transformation and transmutation are somewhat different Transmutation is connected with the DNA .clarify and explain.. thank you.. Hi Audrey, The best thing out of that mess , was finally finding a helpful doctor. So you could in this dream feel the energy which means you were consciousness not unconsciousess? When youre familiar with the flame decree, you may close your eyes and envision the violet flame. So my life now is all about service and reaching the higher states first the Christ then the Cosmic Union with God the Father State. What is this magical violet flame we hear so much about? Thank you God for giving me this golden opportunity to play my role as a light bearer! We can make the crucial difference in world events. All Rights Reserved. You can master the flow of energy in your aura by maintaining a calm state of equilibrium in the midst of whatever happens within your environment, all the while maintaining contact with your source, the I AM Presence. This happens on a group level too, in communities, countries and the world. The Violet Flame is the intense spiritual energy that can deliver fast positive change. Rubidium chloride, rubidium hydroxide, and rubidium iodide are water soluble. Hello Lin can you give a little more information on the experience? This is indeed a great gift that is given to us by Saint Germain. Blessings, Paula. It starts out chugchug and pretty soon it's going chug-a-chug-a and then chug-chug-chug-chug! The faster it goes, the greater the action. email: ritabestill@gmail.com http://www.be-stillworld.com. I am delighted you found the site. The electric blue color that flashes in the aura of Archangel Michael and the devotees of the will of God denotes the presence of purity and power and the alignment of the inner blueprint with the cosmic blueprint of the will of God. Forgive yourself and move on. I dont know what my throat Chakra would want me to say as Im quite vocallol It can extend from beneath your feet to well over the top of your head. I want to get to the Christ STate of Being where there is no more suffering and stay there for eternity! It corresponds to the high frequency of violet light and those who have open spiritual sight have seen it as a beautiful violet aura or flame. If you try any of the Save the World with Violet Flame! I would also ask in the dream are you from the Light? Just today 11:11, 1:11, 2:22.kind as crazy. Every cell has its original Divine Blueprint of Perfection. Thank you, I am so glad my team of spirit guides, and guardian angels, etc, helped steer me to find this page. Violet Flame Meditation - Instant Energy Shift! Be grateful that you are here and that you have the opportunity to erase those records with the violet flame. Every day I give my heartfelt thanks to Saint Germaine , ArchAngel Michael and the violet flame.for giving me tools to rise my vibration , rise above the darkness and help others. These chakras amplify the frequencies of consciousness that manifest as the violet light and the white light. Fear is a Human Trait not an your I AM Presence, the Angels, or the Ascended Masters. I always had a deep soul call and a yearning to participate in making the earth a better place to live. I too do other healing energy work. Hi Rita before doing this violet flame I have been Yoganandas devotee for 19 years doing his Kriya Yoga technique and doing my spiritual psychological work and I now have very little issues as they have been cleared and worked on. Previously, only those in the spiritual retreats knew of the violet flame. You'll find that if you decree first thing in the morning, your day will go much smoother. Color has been known for centuries as a powerful tool to prepare our states of mind, change our moods, emotions, and feelings. I also asked if the violet flame can heal it got no only Divine Mother can heal it? Thank you for this, the mantra really hit the spot for me! Hi I started using Violet flame last year. The elementals are the nature spirits of fire, air, water and earth who are responsible for taking care of our planet. This secret wisdom was not given to the public for many long ages. I choose patterns of Perfection. Then ask your Beloved I AM Christ Self how to deal with these appearances of aches in body or lack in work and money, or problems with others, etc. When you become aware of it, the karma (positive and negative) of that life comes to the surface. Particularly His/Her Heart! Join the oncoming wave of Spiritual Light as the violet flame sweeps across the planet. Wow.what a gift..the Ascended Masters will get out attention one way or another! I was a little stressed, but I didnt think it was anything unusual. )the negative energy attacks are now less severe. In the center of this blazing white sun, visualize a small violet spark. Let me know your experiences with this meditation in the comments below. So as we increase our frequency to these higher octaves it draws to us the negative force in creation till we become completely and permanently our true selves again and perfect and in control of all atomic energy then we wont need the protection but will be giving out the protection to others like St. Germain, Ascended Masters and Angels!

Rice Baseball Coaching Staff, Biscuitville Franchise, Articles I

is the violet flame dangerous