jeff wittek accident footage

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. One noted that it looked like the "whole side" of Wittek's face was "just open." Jeff Wittek Accident - private video. During the episode, the YouTubers watched the recently released footage of Wittek's accident that led to his eye injury in June 2020. Wittek posted about his injuries from that incident last year and documented some of his recovery. He added, Im not trying to lecture people. Important-Yak-2999 2 yr. ago. This make me feel physically sick. "If that would have entered about three millimeters higher and been on the same angle, it would have cut your eye right in half," a doctor says while looking at Jeff's x-rays. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), You aren't too cool to shop Merrell's Semi Annual Sale, up to 50% off, Target's new Fine'ry perfumes have designer dupes you need to know about, The 50 best Nordstrom gifts for men, women and kids in 2023, The 10 best carpet cleaners of 2023, according to an expert, Save over $1,100 on this 65'' LG Smart TV today on Amazon, Celeb-loved jewelry brand Dorsey drops dazzling new styles, Designer Dennis Basso has $200K fur fitting at midnight in Gstaad, Isabella Rossellini, 70, on aging with beauty and saying no to Botox, Tom Sizemore And The Dangerous Burden of Desperation, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, video on his YouTube channel titled, Dear David., Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage, Savannah Guthrie leaves 'Today' live broadcast early as Hoda Kotb remains absent, 'Annoyed' Aubrey Plaza mouths angry phrase during 'White Lotus' SAGs speech, Meghan, Harry brush off Frogmore eviction bombshell with night on the town, Aaron Carter's mom shares grisly new photos of late son's death scene, claims 'homicide', Kanye West and 'wife' Bianca Censori look surprisingly happy on dinner date, Shoeless Ariana Madix desperately tries to avoid cheating Tom Sandoval, Inside Scheana Shay, Raquel Leviss' 'heated confrontation' about Tom Sandoval affair, Tom Sandoval, Raquel Leviss planned to confess affair to Ariana before getting caught, Kayla Lemieux, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts, placed on paid leave. In April, YouTuber Jeff Wittek starting revealing the truth behind his eye injury in documentary series "Don't Try This At Home". The accused, a family friend who was at the scene, has allegedly denied blackmailing Wittek. Mar 9, 2022. Jeff Wittek YouTube. He requested $10 million to pay for the damage, the cost of his low salaries and diminished earning potential, as well as the hospital costs from . Just an unfortunate accident. He requested $10 million to pay for the damage, the cost of his low salaries and diminished earning potential, as well as the hospital costs from his admission. Later Jeff Wittek is seeking $10 million in damages to cover the cost of lost wages and earning capacity, as well hospital bills he attained as a result of the accident, according to TMZ. However, one can view it by subscribing to his Patreon page. The raw footage of the accident has been leaked on Reddit, YouTube, and Twitter a number of times since last summer, showing more clearly the extent of the force with which Wittek hit the excavator. Insider reporters deny that claim. The All-access Patron is for $10 and allows members to view bonus episodes along with an early access to the episode. He's suing for more . In the conversation, Wendy is seen saying Id sell it now. your password The next episode of Wittek's documentary is set to show the extent of his injuries, and may reveal more about the current dynamic within the Vlog Squad after such a turbulent summer. 57,746, This story has been shared 33,936 times. The Jeff FM podcaster, 32, alleged in the lawsuit that Dobrik, 25, had been operating an excavator that was placed in the ocean for a stunt in June 2020, and asked his pals to swing from the machine using a rope while simultaneously riding several objects. Doesn't put himself in danger, just those around him, like a ringmaster. Its called antisocial personality disorder, or psycopathy; not all psychopaths are murdereds and serial killers. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I mean when you consider his team is Natalie and those 2 assistants the lack of foresight really isnt surprising. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. 74,515, This story has been shared 57,746 times. Hello, Readers here we are back again with another news, So After all, from 2020 June, the famous YouTube personality Jeff Wittek continued soundless regarding what actually occurred on his face. NOUN School Fees 2022/2023 for New and Returning students. Jeff Wittek's latest YouTube video shows exactly what happened to cause his mysterious eye injury, and David Dobrik had more-than-something to do with the accident. The episode focused on Wittek's upbringing, revealing that he nearly went to prison for life on drug possession charges and how he met Dobrik and started getting involved with YouTube. The uncensored video is only part of the bonus episodes and will not be available to people who opt for an official Patron membership. He literally had Jeffs life dangling in front of him and pushed it too far. A lot of this comes down to greed, they like to keep the circle "small" so everyone gets a bigger cheque at the end. "I just jumped out of a plane 20 times," Jeff said in the video. Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. The YouTuber has uploaded a censored version of his latest episode. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. But David setting that speed on high was the end all be all. I can't tell u how much it means to me. #jeffwittek #jeffvlogsquad In the case he filed, he claimed that David was engaging in an activity involving an excavator that was on the water and was intended as a stunt for June 2020. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The footage shows Vlog Squad members taking turns being pulled around by the excavator's arm. Around that time, screenshots were making the rounds, apparently showing a conversation on Instagram between someone named Wendy Pope and a buyer interested in the footage. He COULD have been charged with manslaughter had Jeff been inches closer to the excavator. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. He wasnt ready yet to talk about his accident., The person Jeff Wittek accused of allegedly blackmailing him with footage of his near-fatal accident Winnie Pope says Someone offered money, I told him no. The vlog ends, promising more details in the next episode. So, after jumping out of a plane with fellow member Natalie Mariduena, Jeff met up with David in Utah where they had an excavator in the middle of a lake. It was a stunt gone wrong that left a serious injury. . "But I'm OK. He stated: Almost passed away. THIS is the stomach-churning moment a Youtuber's stunt goes horribly wrong, leaving him with a broken skull while his friend thought he was dead. There is a video that shows the incident in full detail. Wittek asks, to which the doctor confirms "Yeah, you would have died.". appeared on Dobrik's account, but was later deleted at the woman's request, Business Insider reported. The video released on the accident had the worst parts cut out for obvious reasons. A representative for Dobrik did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment. Premium Powerups Explore Gaming . In an Instagram post in July, the YouTuber explained that he "got in an accident," sharing photos and videos that show one of his eyes is bruised and swollen shut, and the side of his face is stitched up. In other news, Chaka Khan reignites Mary J. Blige feud over top 200 singers list. Ill have permanent brain damage; Im not attempting to give folks advice. "It's as real as it gets," Wittek tweeted. David addressed some of the allegations in a video on his last month, but the YouTuber has been silent ever since. I forgot that the biggest f---ing idiot I know was driving it.". This video comes at a time when David Dobrik and the Vlog Squad continue to face criticism and allegations of misconduct. YouTuber Jeff Wittek claims hes being blackmailed to the tune of $40,000 to conceal footage of a stunt for David Dobriks Vlog Squad that turned into a near-fatal encounter. Michael Jordan was one. Trending streaming, TV, Movies and pop culture news, features and more. David Dobrik needs to be stopped. How did Jeff Wittek fare? Privacy Notice Q.2 Where did Jeff Wittek's accident happen? That day is the worst thing thats ever happened to me. Then theres also the case where he made Jonah go on a ramp into a small house pool and him landing on the pavement. Jeff released the uncensored video of his accident on his Patreon page. Wittek hinted that something serious happened to him in a June 2020 Instagram post, but did not share details at the time, notes E! The description reads: I willbe posting behinds the scenes or extra content that doesnt make it into the videos and podcast. Vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek revealed the accident occurred while David Dobrik was driving an excavator. When Insider asked for it, I said Im not giving you the footage, she said well we dont normally pay for stories pic.twitter.com/gmo9hLR5D7, Def Noodles (@defnoodles) April 26, 2021. I don't want to defend that video, I don't want to delete that video.". I came an inch from death and an inch from going blind. Back in June 2020, Jeff revealed to fans that he was in a serious accident. Jeff Wittek Retweeted. Im sick to my stomach after watching that video. Early life. In April, Jeff revealed that he had been in a near-fatal accident after an excavator prank pulled by YouTuber David Dobrik went horribly wrong. YouTuber Jeff Wittek claims he's being blackmailed to the tune of $40,000 to conceal footage of a stunt for David Dobrik's Vlog Squad that turned into a near-fatal . Although Jeff had previously discussed his injuries on his Youtube channel, they are not included in the case. This gives members an early access to the video, bonus episodes, and live streams. Jeff himself made this clear. What Happened To Jeff Wittek? YouTube took it down, Yo thanks everybody has been talking about that one and I couldn't find it, I dont understand why you guys want to see this so badly? The official Patron is for $5 and gives the members an early access . YouTuber Jeff Wittek has revealed how he injured his eye in part two of his documentary. Its unclear if Wendy told the YouTuber she wouldnt sell the video to someone else, but she maintains that she isnt blackmailing Wittek. "The fact that he is a scumbag friend, a fake friend, now that . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The official Patron is for $5 and gives the members an early access to the videos. The scene involved Dobrik allegedly driving the excavator from what viewers could see in the footage. Wittek suffered damage to his face and skull, which is why he titled the video "How I Broke My Face." He got a staph infection which ended up eating the bone marrow in his hip. He gained a lot of attention after he joined David's Vlog squad. So I grabbed the f---ing rope and I tried to make a goddamn funny video for people. In an episode of his podcast Jeff FM titled . David Dobrik apologized to Jeff Written following the devastating eye damage for which David Dobrik was deemed responsible.. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__k7db46-HY&list=PLfpPm1nbpxrFvVpvLTEr13ZA_9N6Xn9TU&index=5. Several clips have resurfaced since March, including Dobrik seemingly filming people without explicit concent, or pranking his peers with animals they are afraid of. . The video wasn't gorey. If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, please contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or go to rainn.org. Jeff Wittek said it was hard to see David Dobrik thriving after his involvement in Wittek's injury in part 3 of his docu-series. Late last month, Wittek, 32, claimed he no longer . This subreddit is for fans of the show so I'm warning you with peace and love all hate watchers will be tossed! Cookie Notice The end of the video showed previews of the next installment of the documentary with interviews with some of the people who were there. I was within a hairs breadth from passing away and being blind. Once you hit a fast enough speed, theres no turning back for Jeff. - April 22, 2021 10:32 pm EDT. With his influencer friends and hair-cutting prowess, Wittek would start his "Jeff's Barbershop" series to create long-form content for YouTube. A 2020 stunt involving a tractor, operated by Dobrik at the time, fractured Witteks skull and lacerated his face. Jeff's Patreon page allows you to choose from one of these three options: Official Patron, All-access Patron, and VIP Patron. The accused Vlog Squad member declined to comment to the outlet, and did not respond to PEOPLE's request for comment. Jeff Wittek just released footage from the day David Dobrik almost killed him. Footage Show Dangerous Stunt Gone Wrong . The woman, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the group provided her with alcohol to the point of blacking out. The accident actually occurred in 2020 and Jeff, who detailed his recovery and rehabilitation . ", He added, "This was where I made a mistake. The . Carolyn Twersky is an associate editor for Seventeen covering celebrities, entertainment, politics, trends, and health. In the video, Jeff explains that, a few months into the pandemic, David Dobrik wanted to make a comeback to YouTube after not posting for awhile his idea was for the Vlog Squad to do a series of crazy stunts for a new video. YouTuber Jeff Wittek is suing David Dobrik after sustaining serious injuries from a 2020 accident. This generated a conversation about Dobrik, and the power dynamics at play when creating content as he was the apparent leader of the crew. Without mentioning the reported rape allegation, Dobrik said he has distanced himself from the accused former member. Seventeen picks products that we think you'll love the most. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Eventually, Jeff got on a rope attached to the excavator as David controleld it. In Witteks How I Broke My Face | Ep 2, he described how he came to grips with doing the stunt over 1ft deep lake. i have the link to a youtube video of it, but its kinda blurred out. Why is Mark Steyn Leaving GB News, Holly Willoughby Dress Today: Holly Willoughbys This Morning Outfit. Its just an emotional thing. didn't give a sh*t abt him either. later on he braged about what he did in a vlog , then payed for his community college?????????????????? Or did that David guy who was already in trouble really do this as a come back? YouTube star Jeff Wittek shared a new video to explain how he suffered serious injuries while filming a video last year. The dramatic footage of Wittek swinging around the excavator, which appeared to be taken from someone on the shore, showed him flying around in the air at high speed. Here is the video where he tells the story. The internet was shocked when on April 22, Jeff uploaded the second part of a YouTube documentary showing the aftermath of his accident. Ill have life-long brain injuries, Wittek claimed in the episode. The 31-year-old revealed that he had sustained a life-threatening injuryand blames Dobrik. More updates can be found at UptoBrain.com. All rights reserved. 33,113, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Jeff is currently a hospital patient. They got hold of an excavator a type of tractor to which dinghies and water boards were attached. We may earn commission from the links on this page. 2.8m Followers, 1,094 Following, 406 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jeff Wittek (@jeff) The YouTuber and Video blog Assembling part broke his skull in 2020 when a trick for a YouTube video including a crane worked by YouTuber David Dobrik turned out to be terrible. It looks like this is the accident Jeff was referring to in June 2020, when he wrote on Instagram . Wittek first met Toddy Smith, a Vlog Squad member, in 2017 in New York City at an American Express brand deal event. Q.3 When was Jeff Wittek hit by a crane? Jeff Discusses Life-Threatening Vlog Squad Stunt. Theyre always just hanging out with David or filming Tik Toks. Wittek then details how members of the Vlog Squad - the name of the LA friends who work with . 3. However, the footage shows that Dobrik sped up and Kopf started swinging erratically and shouted at him to let her down. What's the worst that could happen if I swing from a rope over a one-foot-deep lake?" The social media star did not detail his injuries in the lawsuit, but previously spoke about them in a Feb. 25, 2022 video on his YouTube channel titled, Dear David.. Where is Anthony Cook From "Murdaugh Murders" Now? reddit.com. wtf is wrong with him tresha was right he is EVIL, Well the pinecone thing isnt really valid, they were teenagers throwing seemingly harmless pinecones at each other. David proposed an accident in which the YouTuber suffered catastrophic injuries. He shared footage of a prank showing the group of vloggers placing an excavator vehicle in a lake and . Im just trying to see how bad it was. The clip is part of his documentary series Don't Try This At Home. Press J to jump to the feed. Jeff Witteks Ne. The podcaster was swinging on a rope that hung from an excavator and ended up getting hurt. About a year later, Wittek is now telling that story as a part of his How I Broke my Face series. Former member of the Vlog Squad and YouTuber Jeff Wittek recently came forward about his near-death experience while filming a video with David Dobrik. Stay up to date with what you want to know. Jeff then asks, "a few inches the other way would have killed me?" Only the people who have subscribed to his Patreon page can view it. How long ago did this Happen? I dont think its ever been released. In addition to riding other items there, David asked his pals to swing from the machine by fastening them to a rope. This is the best angle I've seen yet. However, after publishing the second part on YouTube, he told Drama Alert that he needed to push out the video because he was getting blackmailed for the footage and didnt want his life-altering story controlled by other people. Video from Ep. I'll heal up good as new, and I'll get some new pics of that mullet up as soon as they can get me a blow dryer up to my hospital room. Jeff Wittek Accident Footage-FAQs-Q.1 Why is he popular? Last month, he began to lose sponsors after a woman claimed she was sexually assaulted by his former colleague Dominykas Zeglaitis in November 2018. At the time, though, he didn't reveal to fans what exactly happened. /r/h3h3productions is the home for Fupa Troopas and Foot Soldiers alike! She said she was later involved in group sex with a former Vlog Squad member, but was too intoxicated to consent. Thats what it was. Vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek recently started releasing a tell-all video documentary about his experiences in the YouTube collective, specifically sharing how he suffered a major eye injury last year. "I want to be able to do this to shoot directly to the camera and just talk to you guys," he said in the March 22 video. . . Welcome! Dobrik briefly addressed that incident in a video last month, saying that "consent" is "super, super important" to him before discussing Francois' experience. Gary Lucy Relationship: What Happened between Hollyoaks actor Gary Lucy and Pregnant Laura Anderson? Jeffs Patreon page allows you to choose from one of these three options: Official Patron, All-access Patron, and VIP Patron. Among the group of vloggers, there was a family friend who also took a video and was asking for $40,000, according to Drama Alert. Photo: getty images (2) Vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek is opening up about a stunt he tried for a vlog last year that left him severely injured. What's the worst that could happen if I swing from a rope over a one foot deep lake? Dobrik has also been accused of mocking and abusing other collaborators in the past. I put friends in quotations because I could never imagine putting my friends in harms way like this. The public apologies, however, did not go down well on the internet. Hundreds of comments on Wittek's video mention Dobrik and suggest they believe he was to blame. I forgot that the biggest f*cking idiot I know was driving it.". ", In the first episode, posted on April 18, Wittek said he had been keeping the truth of the accident a secret, and making up stories because, "I was in a lot of pain, and that's how I choose to cope with my pain.". But I'm OK. Why was he spinning it so high and so fast? and our 273 Jeff Wittek Comes Clean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMPZ5IHiiYAWear Maverick Clothing https://maverickclothing.com/SUBSCRIBE TO THE . You can literally hear him hit the metal from all the way on shore. In a video on Smith's channel, Wittek says the pair were "drunk out of their minds" and that they "bonded instantly over alcohol.". Wittek has said he wanted to tell the story of what happened in his own time. So I really appreciate the amount of support from u guys. In .css-lec2h6{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:inherit;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;background-image:linear-gradient( to bottom, rgba(241, 220, 225, 1), rgba(241, 220, 225, 1));-webkit-background-position:0 100%;background-position:0 100%;background-repeat:repeat-x;-webkit-background-size:0 0;background-size:0 0;padding-top:0.05rem;padding-bottom:0.05rem;}.css-lec2h6:hover{color:#000000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-size:.625rem 3.125rem;background-size:.625rem 3.125rem;}the second episode of the doc, called "HOW I BROKE MY FACE | Ep 2 | Don't Try This At Home," Jeff told the story of a stunt he pulled for the vlog in June 2020, where things went horribly wrong.

How To Stop Apple Maps From Rerouting, Monarch Pickleball Set Instructions, Articles J

jeff wittek accident footage