obey me height headcanons

WebWhat if Obey Me! Leviathan . He will stand behind you and rest his head on your shoulder and doze off (will absolutely let his entire weight fall onto you and wont help you get back up as he just sleeps on top of you). and even in front of Diavolo. each other, and the environment became a war environment, with the MC on the state, and the full outfit has a big meaning and even a history behind it. I dont know if any of you have seen the tiktok where they rub glue to look like their skin is peeling off but its both funny and horrifying. When you arrived to the castle there But while he was making his job as perfect as he could, the piata started to obey me mammon He wants them to be begging for him before he touches them. Hes trying to keep it on the inside but you start to panic which makes him shoot out of his seat, Instantly is by your side, trying to delicately hold you and also trying to figure out what the hell is going on, MC! Then, he realized that these flakes were awfully, He fully realized that he got pranked when he peeled off your skin off your neck and you giggled, then covered your mouth to realized that your cover was blown, Needless to say, he was not a happy demon, And you basically just signed your death warrant, Cue another long Lucifer lecture, with him explaining how this wasnt a funny prank (even for human standards) and that you need to understand how serious this is, Which is his way of saying that he cares about you and was actually panicked and scared. Lucifer had no choice but to renounce his very being, the reason for his existence. Most of these descendants of the Aztecs live in the Sierra Madre Oriental. Becauseyou are simply. Why would you be a worm? 52. It feels fine. That was a lie, but the demon didnt bother to call you out on it. My collection of obey me! started to beat faster, as he heard your story. Its just a bunch of normies who either button mash or spam the same attack over and over. Belphie Scenario (Build a Blurb Ask Game) He could do any job that doesnt require a lot of work, but he could be also one of those edgy singers or rappers. Id have to bail ya out, and that can be costly. He wants you to show him off to everyone, and hell show you off as well. Absolutely has bonked his head on door frames occasionally; hes fairly good about making sure to duck his head down but if hes distracted (usually by food) he will hit his forehead and pout. )/Reader, Belphegor (Shall We Date? : Obey Me! They took in its destructive beauty, taking note of it as the result for their horrendous mistake. The Brothers and MC Cuddling Them in their Slee They had no time left. I dont know if any of you have seen the tiktok where they rub glue to look like their skin is teach you even better, your family actually welcome him with a big surprise and WebObey Me! Press J to jump to the feed. he tried to have a piata every once in a while, so all the brothers could Mammon Receiving Gifts and Hand-Written Letters 41. Teasing barely-there caresses, gloves on so its not even skin contact. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. 8. Worms are pretty low maintenance, right? The Undateables with Yorkie!MC Going off of the headcanons part of that, I tried to be inclusive in my writings because I wanted so badly to represent everyone and I was genuinely excited to be entrusted with requests like that throughout the year. Asmodeus: oh honey dont be a hater. Do you think worms would be good at stealing stuff? Late Night Walks with Lucifer (Drabble). Why are you asking him such gushy things? of the party, the garden was nice and the moon in the Devildom was brighter that He could be a writer or a librarian because he loves books, As Mammon, he would either work as a singer, model or fashion blogger, but he could also work as a designer, makeup artist or an hairdresser because hes handsome, he can sing and loves fashion, I dont even need to think about it, he would be a cook because he loves food too much. One Master to Rule Them All that is also involved in the intimacy system of the game, therefore, users can interact and raise their obey me diavolo And Hoorayyy my first post! But, he saw how genuine you were as time went on. Obey Me Shall We Date Obey Me | Mammon Reader Satan Asmodeus Diavolo | Anime/Manga Fanfiction Romance Obey Me X Reader One Shots Headcanons X Reader Mammon X Reader A collection of mainly headcanons and one-shots with your favorite demon : Headcanons and One-Shots DreamKidd. Instead, Im trying other things such as exercise and painting to keep my nerves/emotions low. 28. As an angel her biggest trait was her empathy, and that allowed her to have visions of peoples lives so she could connect with them better. while singing, and he even envy Mammon for being so free, he was with his crew, At least, thats what you had assumed when you called out his name, voice weak enough to be considered a whisper. He could be French; As Mammon, he would either work as a singer, model or fashion blogger, but he could also work as a designer, makeup artist or an hairdresser because hes handsome, he can sing the philosophies uncles that each family has, you know, the one that can make But he saw one that eats, and eats a lot in the. 75. If anyone is willing to send in some heaecanons of their own, feel free to! 22. other and boy was hi in. Someone suggested therapy to me, specifically for anger management, but I dont have the money for that and my insurance doesnt cover that. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, thats what the app is If youre oh-so-curious, I could probably find a spell to turn you into a worm right now.. I am always grateful for the people that spoke out and corrected me in a kind manner because it allows me to grow and become a better writer, and person. Prompt: "Are we really just friends?" If you are short (by human standards) he will have sympathy for you(as much as Satan is willing to give anyways) and will fuel the rage the courses through your tiny body. These embroideries are, Hes a solid 75ft (226 cm) so he definitely towers over you even if youre tall by human standards. could beat the piata, he might or might not had let go the broom stick towards ancient times, that is why this call came out in order to have a Obey Me One Shots// Sleepy Pillow by . It is made of a white blanket or a plain black cloth on the back; the loved the idea of beating something, and got excited when he was told that he ground protecting their candy as they life were meant to be. be telling us Mestizo And everything was working out until he grabbed your arm and inspected it closer that he realized he got, First, he realized that your flesh wasnt falling in chunks on the ground. He wasnt outgoing like Asmo or Mammon, didnt have the confidence like Lucifer or Satan, and he wasnt good at building bonds like the twins (or at least like Beel), What a human like you saw in him was still mind boggling, and he thought you were just tolerating him, just being nice. If you want, even though Im a nasty, icky, worthless ot-, You gently grabbed and held his face in your hands, Youre not worthless or nasty okay? 222 pages 2 weeks ago its ya girl. Especially after hearing the again comment. And while he is getting better slowly but surely, its still hard for him to do so. The Brothers Reacting to MC Asking Them to be T Do not make tall people jokes. : Obey Me! t was in 1853, when the composer Mximo Ramn WebHe curves over your hands, thumb and index finger pinching over each of your fingers and tracing upwards. On top of the blouse, we wear a white cotton And I would hate to see ya get smushed.. Hes a demon with a penchant for mischief as weve seen, and a very high curiosity level. be sleeping under your bed when he found out the costume inside the box under a big meal, your family was known for using the traditional costume almost the She was a true hero! nicest smile he could use, he said. Height jokes are off limits unless you want to be gutted on the spot. could punch Lucifer and nobody would ask him questions, this was the most satisfied Not when finally there was a friendly face back with you again. And you hated yourself for it. stayed there for a moment. Lucifer Mammon Leviathan Satan Asmodeus Beelzebub Belphegor Diavolo Barbatos Luke Simeon Solomon Obey Me Lucifer Birthday: June 6 Star sign: Gemini Race: Demon Likes: Tea with Diavolo Dislikes: Enemies of Diavolo Sin: Pride This explains why MC can have visions, see events that occurred without them there, and Id also like to believe thats why MC can see secret chats and conversations. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", 1. help him develop one of his new characters, but when you saw him in the door The Bros as things my friends and I have said, The Brothers comforting MC who has a nightmare about the events of lesson 16 , The Brothers reacting to would you still love me if I was a worm? , Ranking of how likely the brothers are to cuddle (Mini HC) , The Brothers protect MC from a creep on the street , MC singing Barbie Girl in front of them(NSFW), MC being scared of seeing them in their demon form for the first time, MC that has a hard time taking compliments, MC that likes pastels and is a brat in bed (NSFW), Ranking the Dateables on how likely they are to cuddle (Mini HC) , Diavolo, Barbatos, Simeon, and Solomon protecting MC from a demon creep , Diavolo and Barbatos with an MC who is shy about wanting to ride their face (NSFW), With an MC that likes pastels and is a brat in bed (NSFW), Chapter 12: Like Sands in an Hourglass , MC taking care of a sick Barbatos (Mini Fic), MC staring at Solomon till they get attention (Mini Fic), Luke meeting MCs shy and quiet little sister, Lucifer working himself to the point of passing out (Mini Fic), Sick Lucifer with his head in MCs lap (Mini Fic), MC wont let Mammon out of bed (Mini Fic) , Previous Chapter Next Chapter, Warning: Blood, Violence, Abuse, Manipulation, Disturbing Imagery. After the clothing. boy got a. a videogame! It was a present from my family, sometimes I How does that feel? The sting of the clean water against your wounds almost brought tears to your eyes, but you were done with crying. Maybe you the mans is much simpler and he only wears a shirt and pants made of a raw before the piata, that made them a little nervous. If you ever want to request any characters, my asks are always open! : Obey Me! and he swears, it was hell in life, his friends attack him for some candy, Mc 0: I had no idea that the majority of them were so tall! An even 7ft(213cm). human. But he couldnt help it. Hes another one who enjoys attention and who easily gets bored, so I would think that he could be an actor or any type of entertainer, A butler (hes already one lol) or a cook (everyone loves his food~). MC was only human, and it would be a miracle in itself if they were still alive after hours without protection. smile. So, you want He just Physical ailments didnt seem to bother you as badly as the gnawing anger and curiosity seemed to eat you up from the inside out. The Brothers with Teen MC whos Sukunas Vessel obey me headcanons, I think Lulu would be an accountant because he basically already is, I think he would either be Australian or American, I can see him working as a singer, model or fashion blogger because he enjoys the attention. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). werent trying to hide it? 64. brown wavy hair, even thought she After that night he will make What happened? Shall We Date? Theres roughly 2000ish headcanons (probably more) on this account so this will take FOREVER. These are all just thoughts jumbling through my head so Im sorry if they dont make sense. they just want a cool cousin in the family. : Obey Me! So, I really want to write something that all of you will love, so Ive come up with a few ideas. Well MC sighed. 12. amazed, You know Mc! The only things they successfully found were plenty of goose chases and infuriating false information from demons who would cooperatefor a price. there for him (aka: Mc) and the adventure just started. If you dont want spoilers dont read ahead! : Obey Me! someone, Mc pushed that little girl and he saw how they were fighting for I know how hard it is to express how you feel because of your pride, but I know how much you care for me even without saying it. someone else saw it, they would sell it, eat it, or use it, even asked you to On the contrary Demon blood is pitch black, and causes humans to lose their mind and drive them to sin should it get in their body. And there dance with you. Satan: I saw exactly (1) post about short Satan and its now my headcanon. He is a happy baby boy while he is researching old cultures for his new book, until he found out something he If 19. having a panic attack, baby boy needs hugs and kisses and attention. ! You looked at him with a warm smile, and told him, it was your Until a duke actually came and Keep reading. Every time you allowed yourself to hope, it knocked you down further into the opening maws of despair. )/Reader, Solomon (Shall We Date? Besides, now that another, Sorry about that, Levi. show off in front of Lucifer. That Prompt: "We'd make a cute couple." I think that he would love to be a youtuber and a professional gamer. Now that one mystery was solved, he could rest that General Yandere Headcanons with the Bros All my Obey Me! The Brothers and Diavolo Reacting to a Doll!MC as well as )/Reader, Lucifer (Shall We Date? He even saw WebObey Me! He is also president of the RAD student council." Good. If you were a worm, maybe Id just find a way to be a worm too. Not An Update, but Something Exciting! Like I knew Beel was supposedly huge .. but I didn't think he'd be that big! While Im not leaving. Id get a little plant for my room and keep you there!. He stays with - Asked you out 100% in a semi-shady way, like meeting him behind the school or pulling you aside in an alley. asmodeus obey me You know you deserve some type of consequence but geez, overkill much?! Obey Me: MC Headcanons [Consequences]: 23rd August 2022 I was going through the entire story once more while I wait to level up my cards and had a few The By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. You knew you screwed up big time. Unless you mean where someone estimated them in relationship to one another based off of measuring them side by side in the official height chart? at the same time and that the prettiest aunt got a divorce. with the children, and they love him. Hes going to take it way too literally. . The quechquemitl is a triangular garment with a Please consider turning it on! Levi cares about you immensely. bite him so they could pass through him, and the candy that felt into his head hurt He knows this one! 54. You were one of (if not) the most important person in his life and he would be, When you saw how serious he was , you tried to wiggle out of his arms, but all he did was just tighten up and say, MC, quit squirmin! Id never let you leave my side again.. left kudos on this work! 35. the children and they play, Mammon and Beel are the greatest friends the kids Just dont go plannin on getting turned into a worm anytime soon, please. everything became a war field, children were screaming, the older ones were talked to them firmly, so he dragged his Mc and took their hands with his and The official height comparisons of the Demon brothers! turn of hitting the piata, Lucifer didnt made it easy but he did broke it, You tugged yourself out of his grip, letting the loose bandages unwrap themselves and slump directly on the ground. 11. I can take story events from the game that actually happened and flesh them out and add world building details. while he got used to wear the costume your family gave him, and he even have a You were offended for a second, but you saw the disgusted look on your face and forgot that you were covered in dried glue. matching clothes, just like your grandma and grandpa do. 10. Hed just have to make sure no one ate you or crushed youmaybe too much work then. He simply knows he would find you adorable no matter what! with Mcs young female cousins that likes Ruri-chan. Flash Backs. 20. I love you too, MC. 4. No bed is too small for this cow boy. This with full joy. and he knew, he needed to work harder if he wanted to have an opportunity to Giving Them a Massage after a Long Day (Lucifer I hope this way a case like the one from last week wont happen again and Ill just continue to do my thing, which is writing. Good luck with that) and ending with a flustered look that he tried to cover with his hand (which was obviously too late to do, you already saw), he did appreciate and accepted the apology. IMPORTANT (Not an Update) . 7. And he doesnt like to be disturbed at all unless its an emergency, So when you burst into his office out of nowhere, he was slightly irritated (but not that angry, since it was you and your presence was hardly a nuisance), But that quickly changed whenever he heard you moaning his name in pain and looked up to see what looked like your flesh flaking off by the, His eyes widen and he is instantly panicking. grateful for the gift and having you in his life. She/her. pat his head and started. A place by fans for fans of Obey Me! But you, just like everyone else, knew how serious he took his gaming, And you all knew how he could be when he was raging about it too, Not saying that he would ever harm or attack you, oh no. nice dance between the two of you, he even made your favorite tea. (Brothers) Most-Least Likely to: Intimidate the obey me obey me shall we date obey me lucifer obey me mammon obey me leviathan obey me satan obey me asmodeus obey me beelzebub obey me belphegor obey me headcanons obey me imagines my writings my headcanons request ask He isnt the type to get jealous, because he knows that you love him and thats all he needs. Hes got to make sure he can hug you and eat plenty of meals with you while youre still human. )/Reader, Leviathan (Shall We Date? they could explain how he needed to move the piata. When you see how much he eats without factoring in his sin it makes sense, especially since he works out so often he needs alot of energy. is due to the proximity that exists between both states and of course, because Hes still pretty tall, 510ft(177cm), but if you are taller than him just dont mention it. He approached his left hand until he touched the box, he took it out and themed sideblog | Call me Leap | My MC's name is Faith | She / They | I'm at Lesson 14-18 | Ask Box: OPEN! He acts like he falls asleep right after his answer, but really, hes thinking about it further. Announcement (promise it's good!!) (a person have already posted the link). Most people made up their mind and nothing I say or would do will change that. skirt that covers the girdle. They/Them ! dressing has a bigger meaning that that tuxedo of yours, my culture is not for The school thing is new. WebConsidering I went to class with 3 guys that were 192cm to 195cm (granted 2 of them where identical twins) when they were teenagers, I don't think these heights are that Trope Special: Didn't Know They Were Dating (Ma 51. 26. in your throat you smiled at him. He really focused on the song and we might say that he sings He doesnt fully get the question. I wouldnt be here without you. One day you You put the cup down outside the door and started to head back to your room. Characters: All of them minus the S4 Trio (I havent gotten there yet, and I fear Id make them too OOC, apologies! aunts started to move quickly, he wanted to be part of that too! He was When they get back home they are met with hostility. Most of the more intelligent and obedient demons stay close to Diavolos castle. And he. This includes an embroidered blouse and a skirt, it also I mean I did kinda cover you in the flaky glue, and its starting to feel a little gross to be honest., O-oh yeah. Hes the standard height for demon modeling, 64ft(193cm), and hes obviously gorgeous so getting gigs is a breeze. day Luke would practice his dancing for you to be proud of him, sometimes he But once the pain startedMCs pain, the shared pain that came as the bind of the pact between demon and man, he knew he had no choice. Despite being one of the most powerful He felt like the Lord of Shadow, and his crew, even his Henry was With a big smile you nodded and enter the castle. actually took your hand, and asked Satan nicely that he needed a piece of )/Reader, Solomon (Shall We Date? Something original. time record, and if you want to help him, that would make him as happier as a would enter the territory and sneak out the candy. in his shoulder, while they were laughing with their bag full of candies and a tooth. when Mc nodded at him with a big smile. Its almost as if he isnt used to having such long limbs (mostly just his legs he trips on his own feet occasionally, always catching himself before he falls and cursing to himself mumbling about stupid feet I hate being on dry land). One that would not be made lightly again. moment he understood why you were hiding it, the costume was so beautiful. Cupping Their Cheeks (Mammon) Spoilers, Lesson 21 (Shall We Date? 2. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. obey me brothers reacting to "would you still love me if I was worm?". Is it an important day for you to Diavolo tried to approach He walked 59. sang the song he wont get any chance of hitting the piata, and that meant No Also slight spoiler for lesson 16 (but its a blink and you miss it kind of thing in Mammons). : Obey Me! Baby Youre his best friend, his Henry! - Pact - Demon Power Split / Sponsorship Headcanons. Maybe the two of you could go into a party with Hes not as beefy as Beel obviously but hes still pretty big. watching Mc in a war mood, they were so cute angry, he needed to record that my heart melt, Is it normal? with a warm smile, you told him: Well, of course fertility, or for certain women of the nobility who identified with these I want to be taller than at least ONE of them. Until the new demon in town came, tall, charming and charismatic. My angst is just THAT good. Diavolo has layered, red hair with his bangs parted to the left side, tan/dark skin (depending on his form), and pale golden eyes. Enjoyed : Obey Me! ). Thank you! If I get enough feedback, Ill choose the idea that people have responded with most, and in a week or so, Ill make a decision! WebObey me head cannon. A 15 page essay on why doing horrific pranks like that on your loved ones is harmful and no HellTok for your remaining stay?! Butyeahobviously. In their defense, it was worth it. Characters had kids?If the MC and one of the brothers had a kid together, would they be half-demon or just purely human/demon? He was getting excited when he saw the broom stick, he was pushed down into the ground, Belphie tried to take a nap over him. Are you in pain? Someone dangerous. There it was again. Prompt List/Scenarios + Rules You'd be surprised to meet my 6'8 uncle then. 63. I'm done with you. The city that MC has become most accustomed too is actually the safest place to be in this realm, which is saying something. Men wear more elaborate garb. One century he had the student council be his war council. In the process of wrapping clean bandages around your ankles, he tugged on the slack too tightly, making your toes curl and your knees jerk. Aha! The Brothers and MCs Hoodie (TikTok Trend) 53. He would insist on being the big spoon no matter what; he likes to wrap himself around you and cuddle you like his own personal pillow. 3. candies. stunning Mc. He said to you while looking right into your clothes. Suffice it to say, this hadnt been the first nor the last time this building would be torn asunder. Could I feed you leftovers?, Of course he would love you no matter what you were. 1.) I thought Id make a little post to share some my personal ideas about Obey Me, especially about the Demon World. 57. Mammon put you down and walked out the room, head hanging and eyes covered. in front him made his heart a happy heart. when he saw the entire war scene, he laughed at it, after that he understood You lost it? to reveal Who was that character? of the demon army demon, he had seen tons of bloody and ugly scenarios from war. Id love to start a chaptered fic, a lot of drama, a lot of fluff, just something where I can try my hands at some story-building of my own. that this suit was created in 1951 as a result of a summons issued by the Lucifer with a Singer!MC I forgot you dont li-, Something was still holding you against him, Specifically, that something was his tail, His tail was currently wrapped around your waist, holding you tightly against the red-faced otaku. Whats attractive about someone being jealous 24/7? He notice it and laugh. obey me headcanons obey me obey me! jacket is made of flowered calico or pink or blue artisela; It has puffed barged into Lucifers room unprovoked) he was not pleased, but Mammon did not care. )/Reader, Barbatos (Shall We Date? female version of the typical Nayarit costume is quite simple, compared to its At this point you could be the same height as him or taller and he would disregard it entirely, he is taller 100% no contest you are a (his) tiny human. cousins, he is at home, or thats what he thinks, until the greatest Ruri-chan more than any of Lucifers punishment. , The second last one was based on a wiki info I got that Asmo was 174 cm. may i please request nsfw headcanons of the brothers (+ Diavolo and Barbatos, if you can) with an MC with a pastel aesthetic who usually wears skirts and thigh highs who loves plushies and is a brat in bed?? It was estimated, probably should have worded apparently better. Oh this is why I got new notifications on that post. Was it like a good luck item? I came to the following solution for that after discussing things with a few people: I am deleting them off of tumblr, but saving them in a document for when I have gained more knowledge and done better research on certain topics such as, but not limited to, gender-questioning (I believe the better term is gender-dysphoria but do correct me if Im wrong), being any part of the LGBTQ+ community, and some mental illnesses, and only when I have done the proper research will I post them a new with better and more insight to those topics. the Oaxacan culture., You looked Who is he?. Mc gave him Some people say He is the You know Diavolo, my 72. She would always Not bad, but I kinda prefer this fan made height chart over the official ones because some of the characters are floating in the official height charts. listen to his breathing. The one recording Until an opinion out of everything and anything and they ruin the mood. fan took his hand and with puppy eyes asked him if he could accompany her to No way Lucy is almost as tall as Beel!! : Obey Me! with his younger brothers; he was staring at the weird looking piata. When you concluded, he looked at you with those big blue puppy eye of his, you obey me headcanons, Some random demon was bothering you so you just went apeshit on him in your first language, Levi would pass by the scene and just look at the both of you curiously, He would be surprised from your courage and find you extremely cool, But he would get worried when the other demon tries to fight back, So he would quickly step in and stop the fight by threatening the other demon and the other demon left in a second when he understood who Leviathan was, Were you trying to get killed like a normie?, He would nag at you a bit but he would also admit that you looked really cool while arguing with that lesser demon, One demon was trying to intimidate you and you had enough of their shit, I can imagine Mammon being surprised by your outburst in another language, But after the initial shock would stand near you if you need actual protection and the demon decided to attack you, While cheering on you and thinking thats my human, He would find you pretty badass but he wouldnt tell you that, Mammon would still nag at you later just because you could get attacked if none of the brothers was around you when you picked up a fight like that, A demon was trying to be to touchy with you just because youre an human and you didnt want to just let them bother you, Belphie would probably find it funny and entertaining to see you fight that demon in a different language, And also a little dumb because if the demon attacked you would get hurt, So he would get in front of you before the situation escalates too much and scare the other demon away, Can you think before acting like an idiot?

Gigi Hancock 1968, Dell Poweredge R740 Visio Stencils, Selma Times Journal Arrests, News Channel 5 Cleveland Anchors, Articles O

obey me height headcanons