oklahoma gamefowl farms

((ALL FOWL SOLD FOR LEGAL AND BREEDING PURPOSE'S ONLY!! Curtis Blackwell McLean Hatch cock available - $650 shipped USA mainland. We pride ourselves in raising high quality gamefowl and fine bloodlines. I got a lot of help back in those days from men I consider good breeders then and I still consider good breeders today. No pure hens. Keith Graves 918-510-4906. phone: 662-416-7470. We will offer battle cross hens and chicks though that are half mcrae. It was a very dark day in the gamefowl world. These are Actual Pictures of the Gamefowl Currently for Sale Updated 12/21/2016. FINDING WHAT SUITS YOU IS NOT AN EASY TASK. )), Click to add text, images, and other content, They are beautiful. We are a small farm run by 3 brothers including myself , Daniel and big brother David. _udn = "none"; He took pride in raising the finest birds and he devoted his life to his gamefowl and his family. MY YELLOW LEGGED HATCHES AS WELL AS MY "SMOKETIME BLUE MINERS" RETIRED WITH A 92% WIN AVERAGE. The term of employment is also dependent upon weather conditions, statutory requirements, time of year, scheduled work load, and other climatic and biological factors. For Additional Details please contact. They come with white and yellow legs, very athletic and cross well with the greys. There have been more local breeders and friends that really do many things to help and to this date they still do. Hatch Village is looking forward to seeing all of you this fall! OPEN RANGE GAME FARM. The Kelso's are Cardinal Club Kelso's that were from a Trio purchased direct from Loyce Derouen in New Iberia Louisiana in 1993. If you were his friend, he loved you and most everyone he met was his friend. Members Area. Water-proof. However, the fifth largest shipper on the list, Darrell Trammell, owner of of . They come green leg, light red, and the hens are a buff color. More Information All Rights Reserved. Oklahoma cockfighters have shipped thousands of birds to Guam in recent years, states Pacelle in a news release highlighting The Frontier story. We have been around fowl for most of our lives and have learned to love and raise these amazing birds. function utmx_section(){}function utmx(){} 's://ssl':'://www')+'.google-analytics.com'+'/siteopt.js?v=1&utmxkey='+k+'&utmx='+(x?x:'')+'&utmxx='+(xx?xx:'')+'&utmxtime='+new Date().valueOf()+(h? If I dont answer the phone, please send me a text. Next year we will be offering pure stags for sale. utmx_section("Personal Footer"), rock & roll BLUES (the cock fighter theme.. hehe). PERUVIAN NAVAJEROS STAGS 350.00. He only showed these pure, he won many fights with them but since he never crossed these with his Sweaters or his Hatch, he never won a derby. Pure Chet pullets - selling these as . Available. Sign In or Register Out & Out Kelso Pullets. johnbills1983@gmail.com. Easy ON/OFF. Leather-like. For Breeding purposes only. JESSIE HILLIS 931-686-3299 E-MAIL jjkhillis@yahoo.com PLEASE CONTACT FOR MORE INFO! _udn = "none"; We will offer battle cross hens and chicks though that are half mcrae. Johnnie Jumper will live on through his bloodline, as his brood fowl has done from generation to generation. Both the exporters from Oklahoma and importers on Guam are committing felony-level crimes, and we are sharing information about this illegal conduct with the relevant authorities on both ends of this illegal trade., Oklahoma game-fowl farms are the top shippers of cockfighting birds to Guam, The Taipei City sister city agreement brings in ne, Freshman Senator Will Parkinson introduces his fir, A man on pretrial release allegedly assaults anoth, A man who is involved in a car theft case says tha, Yesterday, we celebrated Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, This week's featured athlete is Alura Hernandez, a, Proposed GovGuam pay raise gets mixed reactions, Military families might have to live within the base, Former Senator Jose Pedo Terlaje passes at age 76, Coast Guard rescues boater off Guam after vessel dismasted, Virgin Orbits first test of LauncherOne fails, Yvonne Elliman and husband arrested for alleged drug possession, Man allegedly punches another man in the face for his necklace, Upi Elementary school aide accused of sexually assaulting 2 female students, VIDEO: Yigo Dog Fighting Video Goes Viral on Facebook, Mayor Matanane Dismayed, Jeff Stultz, Motorcycle Missionary in TonyTalks 3/3/23, New Legislation looks to bring in Corporal Punishment, MCOG Announces new festivals for the New Year, Man arrested for threatening to kill ex-girlfriend, Man arrested for holding girlfriend captive, Hunt for GDOE Superintendent might be over, Governor Leon Guerrero: Change is hard to achieve. Photograph by Erin Trieb. I hope you enjoy the site and please don't forget to sign my guest book. Black Mcrae. "HERE IS OUR NEW MEMBER YOUNG GUN AND HIS GRANDPA OUT IN CALIFORNIA I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO THANK YOU YOUNG GUN FOR BRINGING UP MY STORY THAT WAS PUBLISHED IN THE GAME COCK MAGAZINE TO TH FOLKS AT WWW.SABONG.COM.PH { SMOKETYIMES IDEAL!!} Jumper Legacy Lives On. We have more than 100 years of focused genetic selection to produce Disease-resistant, Strength and Fighting Stamina Fighting Fowls with unique fighting styles of each particular cross.. Huki Pau Gamefowl Farm is family owned and operated. Nathan, (along with a family friend/ employee of thirty years) is continuing the farm in Mississippi. We are a small farm only raising about 60 birds a year very selective cullingto produce as fine a fowl that we can. By Texas Monthly. I will return phone calls and text messages as soon as possible. If I don't answer the phone, please send me a text. More Information. We had some good times back then. We later were gifted a Kelso from Gary Canlas who is a Filipino living in Texas. 's://ssl':'://www')+'.google-analytics.com'+'/siteopt.js?v=1&utmxkey='+k+'&utmx='+(x?x:'')+'&utmxx='+(xx?xx:'')+'&utmxtime='+new Date().valueOf()+(h? I think the most enjoyable years when I was showing my cocks regularly were in the 50's through the 70's. Our unique hitches are made of the highest quality material available on the current market. We have over 70 years of gamefowl breeding experience. LOCAL PICK-UP IS WELCOME BUT SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE! I hope you enjoy the site andplease don't forget to sign my guest book. All Fowl are for Breeding and Show Purposes Only! Bobby Jones, Game Fowl Breeder. OUR PRIMARY GOAL AS GAMEFOWL BREEDERS IS TO PRODUCE HEALTHY BLUE RIBBION WINNERS, AND GOOD QUALITY SHOW GAMEFOWL! 912-592-9768. Mug. We produce our own eggs which are hatched from our hatchery. SMOKETIME"APPEARED IN THE GAMECOCK "MAGAZINE OF MARCH 2011 AND I URGE EVERYONE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE GAME COCKTHANK YOU FOR VIEWING OUR SITE, TELL YOUR FRIENDSTO COME TO SEE US , YALL COME BACK THANKS AGAIN, THIS IS A FREE GAMECOCK MEMEMBERSHIP CLUB, " THE OL TIE CORD LOT AT THE SMOKETIME GAMEBIRDS FARM ", ______________________________________________________________________________________________________. June 2011 26. I was gifted these before he passed at 84 years of age. Click to add text, images, and other content,