pineapple clothing ambassador legit

But what about yukio hishika? I continued with the program for 2 days and quickly backed out. Or is it simply better to use that $ for actual post sponsoring? Bags, shoes and clothes are the. I will order more! We'll send you an approval email within 48 hours. but these FEEL SO HIGH QUALITY! However I didnt realise that I was going to get conned 50 only to recieve 3 out of the 5 products Id ordered, all of which were cheaply made items from Aliexpress, one of the products was broken and I wasnt even able to return it! The material is nice and great thickness, they lay easily on my legs, providing a soft touch and pretty look. Hi GI. Too bad for him cuz I wear these ones the most. What is a fashion nova ambassador? To be honest, the answer is pretty simple and there are 2 rules that you should go by The first one is the good old if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is And the second one is that you should NEVER have to pay anything upfront. Yet, the pants and bra still stay where theyre supposed to during my workouts. The bra fit nicely as well. They fit well, the material doesn't irritate my skin, the patterns and colors are always abundant, and they constantly have new styles to choose from! Here is our website *link removed* and have a look of some of our ambassadors collection. Arvo 19. I was this close to filling my card details. Haha!). The spandex is thick, not see thru and will be warm enough to run in the colder weather. The essence of our brand is feminine chic, reflected as unique prints and bold designs that make the wearer feel free, original, true to herself, uniquely polished and gorgeous - all the traits that will make her exude nothing but confidence wherever she goes. So I did it and got an email a while after saying Ive been chosen and all I had to do was to order up to 3 free action cameras but it said I had to pay shipping. Really helpful !! Whether its a night out or a family gathering, a routine work day or a vacation, a holiday party or just another day at school or the gym, we aim to give every girl and woman the chance to stand out from the crowd no matter where she goes. The only pair I couldnt recommend is the light pair of yoga pants that Isabella and I bought to match each other. Highly recommend. Every attempt I had at contacting the customer service team was greeted with excuses and a lack of care. They fit really well and the design is just super cute! $129.90. I feel so dumb and used but I learned my lesson. BALI BLACK LUCY COLORFUL PRINTED DETAILS LEGGINGS YOGA PANTS WOMEN. Shipping was fast and made sure I got my items before Christmas. Do you have any idea if they are a scam or not? . First they were talking with me, after while they stoped talk and I have neither order nor money. Part time jobs using your mobile phone. Date of experience: January 10, 2023 Useful MK Monica Kim 1 review US Jan 17, 2023 80% of my workout I purchased a dress and was very pleased! Maybe it will help me balance the comfort food I have been eating. The rising music composer and entrepreneur recently made a big splash in the industry by launching his new brand, Pineapple Ambassadors.The brand, which includes clothing and accessories lines . Ill be waiting for you with your order number so that I could get you onboard to our ambassador program. Your Order Ships Free! I am usually a medium but I ordered a large in case they shrink and they fit fine, I probably could have gotten the medium. The fabric stretches well and does not show through. Find the latest styles like shift dresses, boho chic looks, skater dresses, a line dresses and empire waist dresses with prints and colors she'll love. i have a tummy so I hate when the leggings roll down under my pooch when I sit down. 80% of my workout gear comes from Pineapple Clothing. Thought the shipping was too high. I am into Yoga and have been using leggings and bras from this store. These are good work out leggins I ordered on Pineapple Clothing. Once I did not receive my order, customer service was very responsive and I receive a refund promptly. Here are the tracking number and the link: 9400110200986918516860https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9400110200986918516860 Unfortunately, the customer did not read our shipping policy and did not contact us as soon as the order was placed. Last December, Shein, an international B2C fast fashion e-commerce platform, executed a new year's campaign with college students across the country. I'm going to recommend these to everyone I know! Considering the price and lackluster "specialness" of their brand I will not be a repeat customer. Thanks again, I got acepted to be an ambassador. Shop now! The Scam Detector's algorithm gives this business the following rank: 14.9/100 We explain why pineapplea.com received the 14.90 rating below. Youre very welcome, thanks for commenting . Trek Light Gear 20. They have been around since 2017 so not really new. They havent stretched out and still stay put, a year later! out $58 in shipping. While those have gone out of fashion, Pink Pineapple's still here, bringing preppy (if expensive) clothes, jewelry, and other accessories to visitors and locals alike. Yoga Tech 5. 8. Glamorous, beautiful and dazzling! These are so cute and so comfy and NOT see through! You just help me dude.. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. It seems more size inclusive than some brands. This is not the first time I order clothes and I have more than one pair of leggings, sports bras and T-shirts from this store in my wardrobe. (I know you get it, other moms! pineapple clothing ambassador legit. 20usd and its already a lifetime offer blah blah blah, you just have to post etc. Fabhooks, Hi there! They said I would get $300 right after the order via PayPal. Juicy photos and lovely style, Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews, To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. They should just be ashamed of themselves! I workout in my windowless basement with a tiny fan running, so breathable is so important. I now have 4 pairs of these so that just shows how great they are for the value! Will buy again! Just before the pandemic started, I joined Anna Victorias Fit Body Guide App fitness program. Hello Isaac firstly Id like to apologise for taking a little while to get back to you. Wish to see you succeed more. No wifi or air conditioning make this hotel extremely disappointing. Reply. So that shows you just how much I love their product. We, Successful gift-giving and family time (minus Josh, Happy 12th birthday Little Mr.!!! When he entered the code it removed the price of the watches but left the shipping fee Naturally he thought he was getting a good deal & the website was setup to make it all seem legit, but it wasnt And he sadly got conned out of the money for shipping no watches ever turned up. We provided you a tracking number where DUTCH Postal Service marked the package "Delivery refused". As I outlined VERY clearly in my post above, you should never have to pay anything the company should always cover ALL costs. The above message is simply a trick to get you to become a customer & you should not fall for it. Its because we partnered with World Vision and Compassion International. Yes. Plus, its not a decision I take lightly and I dont want to partner with everyone that asks. Location, Steer clear of those if you happen to come across them. Awesome for yoga. pineapple clothing ambassador legit. If you dont, dont worry, we have other solutions! Their policy states clearly once worn they do not refund/replace. USPS deliveries can take between three and ten (3-10) business days. Cute and I really love the mommy and me vibe of the company. They are little snug on the top when sitting all hunched over, but I'd rather have that then have them sliding down. After reading this, I felt like you could be right. I received the leggings in both mommy and mini versions. I recommend Pineapple Clothing to all of my friends!!! FREE US SHIPPING ON $75+ ORDERS! If you would. And sadly it seems to be working! These leggings are the softest leggings I have ever worn by a landslide. We order online frequently and they have always shipped in a timely manner. Through my free Commission Academy training series, you'll discover how you turn your passions into profits & launch a thriving affiliate business, even if you're a beginner with no previous experience. Description of items very detailed, What could go wrong? I love the waistband and design of these leggings, and the pockets are just very simply and convenient. These leggings are so comfortable! 10 clothing Manufacturers You Can Use for Your Online Business Pineapple Clothing Good Clothing Company Apparel Production Inc Indie Source Portland Garment Factory Billoomi Fashion Dewhirst Zega Apparel Euphoric Colors DSA Manufacturing Alternatives to Clothing Manufacturers Bonus: How to Start a Clothing Business Shein Campus Ambassador Program collaborated with college students to create brand awareness and build a community through New Year parties. The tattoos are all old sailor style ones on the pants which I love and my son HATES. The girl on the one leg has an uncanny resemblance to Daenerys, from GoT. I like to know that there is less waste and things are made responsibly, with fairly paid workers. And after youve done that come back here because I want to talk about, Its true, there are many legit companies seeking brand ambassadors on Instagram & there are also many companies/people willing to pay people big money to have their brands promoted on the platform. (Ive heard other companies constantly check in with Have you picked yet? As an example, Nike has a lot of different official Instagram pages for their brand such as @nike, @nikesportswear, @nikelondon, @nikefootball etc. Great leggings with lovely print. I joined as an ambassador and was very excited about the discount I could share and was even more excited when I got these leggings so I could go on adventures and match my little well I got a pair that the print was off in a way that accentuated my booty in the wrong way. All I have to do is post pictures Im really not sure if this is real or not. 5'5" and 170 lbs. And even if these ,products, do come to my house I will use them if I need them but I will not be promoting them after I no what I no now smh. Thank you for the information. Also, in answers to my questions, I believe they buy a certain amount of fabric, make pants to order and take care to have NO excess clothing or fabric gets wasted or thrown out. I do recommend Pineapple Clothing. equinoxplay is currently promoting an ambassador scam via Snapchat influencers. Don't ever thought of them as a scam Helpful (0) Linnie B. on 3/17/20 Seems to have nothing common with scam, everything was okay - shipping, fast contact - nothing weird Helpful (0) Regina B. on 3/10/20 Absolutely legit, have never encountered a single problem with Pineapple Clothing Helpful (0) Add your answer Posting guidelines If youre also working out at home these days, and interested in getting new gear from Pineapple Clothing, use code TIAMOR at this link: PINEAPPLE CLOTHING and get 20% off! There are too many alternatives out there to bother with these guys, real shame! I have no desire to wear any of the other pieces I have either. Only one of the official accounts, with over 100K, followed my page and seems legit. SSL certificates, Maybe its because I am in LOVE with the gold sheen of them. The FNX guys are logging into accounts (which is illegal even with permission) to make it appear that some top athlete is reaching out to you to become an ambassador. Honestly, by asking you to purchase the products they are being unproffesional, so dont worry about being professional. We love wearing them. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. We live & learn I guess Michael, thats the only way you can look at it. Wish I would have seen this first. we thought the activcam thing would be a scam and you have confirmed it. Two months later no items, HORRIBLE customer service refusing to refund me, RUDE anonymous people lying that the package was delivered but it wasn't!! They are different fabrics, I will describe the ones I received however they will probably not be the same every time. Shes watching her dragons fly around the leg of the pant. They sent a authorization number and i sent the one dress that I received with a tracking number. I didnt get scammed myself but it seemed too good to be true. Comfortable for outdoor activities and yoga. I love the ocean and boat trips, and these leggings fit my look perfectly. After my research, I was satisfied that they were a good company. The pockets are a plus because I like carry my essentials with me. Receive a huge sitewide discount that can be applied to all our products and can be also combined with items that are already on sale. I want to know a professional way out of an ambassadorship? Please Log in to save it permanently. Once I was sure Pineapple Clothing Company was legit, I decided to go for it. (sign up and learn more), @napanamprakaiiAmbassador since September 2017, @fit_with_danielleAmbassador since April 2018, @we_danielle224Ambassador since July 2018, @crohnsfitnessfoodAmbassador since January 2019, @moonchildmegbAmbassador since February 2019, @woodward_yogaAmbassador since November 2018, @anastassiachernikovaAmbassador since January 2019. @napanamprakaii Ambassador since September 2017 READ MORE He says it looks gross. Thank you. Brand Ambassador program review. Then get back to me with your order number so that I can get you onboard. The material, known as Piatex, is " an innovative leather-alternative created from pineapple leaf fibres ." Because the leaves are a byproduct of harvesting the fruit, no additional resources are needed to produce the material, which means that farmers receive an additional source of income. I have maroon, black, and navy. But to summarize, hopefully, the information I have put here on this page has been useful & hopefully its also given you a good insight into how you can legitimately make good money from Instagram too. The prize for those prod. Most of clothing at fast fashion and even some department stores are made of low quality, cheap materials and marked up, and some will mark them up to an obscene amount. Go digital and save time with signNow, the best solution for electronic signatures.Use its powerful functionality with a simple-to-use intuitive interface to fill out The fix model application form 2022 online, design them, and quickly share them without . Today is 2022 and most likely you are mistaken us with some other company. or 4 payments of $32.48 with. be invited to exclusive special deals and weekly giveaways available to the ambassador community only. Sorry to hear that Kelli but thanks for the comment, hopefully it helps stop others from falling for it. https://www.pineappleclothing.com/pages/shipping-timeWe even take one more step and notify customers about the status of their order one day after order placement. Hi, I was scammed by Palmpe. And its too good to be true anyway. We will also help you in growing your followers on Instagram by simply featuring you to our stories and posts on our main page @bonali.official Canon 10. I saw your post here and I was wondering if they are a legitimate company? I was motivated to workout and pursue yoga again, which helped me shed the weight pretty quickly! DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! All our products are original and exclusive, designed and made-to-order at our facility in Miami, Florida, USA." From the manager of Pineapple Clothing, USA via Instagram During this COVID-19 pandemic, when were all to stay at home, Im happy to be an ambassador with them. Now they are legit that I know of but, after I got accepted I was told that I needed to buy the products and would only get 10% off them. We will be grateful for your support, activity, and impact. I am 5'7" and approximately 150 pounds with a longer torso and have a hard time finding leggings that don't fall down. Thank you. Here are 11 of the best side jobs you can do from your phone in 2022. Everything. Secondly I would like to stress that what you have mentioned sounds extremely suspicious, and I do personally suspect it to be a scam. Im in a situation where I became an ambassador for a small company. And many of the scammers often take advantage of this by creating their own, such as @nikegiveaways (just a fictitious name Ive used as an example) through which they promise to give away free goods to anybody who shares the profile on their own page. Consumers satisfied with Pineapple Clothing most frequently mention great quality, customer service and sports bra.Pineapple Clothing ranks 8th among Clothing Other sites. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours, Read 1 more review about Pineapple Clothing. Therefore, their social media accounts need to maintain a 'fashion feel.'. 6:51 Fake brand ambassador offers target users on social media WATCH: It's not uncommon for brands, like clothing companies to partner with social media influencers trying to sell a product.. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Hopefully your experience is better. Very cool feature. provide a special discount for your friends, family, and followers. One more thing on the material. Although I would love to say that I have nice tight abs, I dont. Would definitely buy here again! Plus, I wanted a more neutral bra to wear with my other workout gear. Thanks for the help! They also say they do not replace off printed leggings and cannot control this factor of their leggings. On the flip-side, Ive also got some good news for you, which is that if you keep reading this post Ill show you how to tell a REAL Instagram brand ambassador offer from a phoney (and on top of that Ill also explain exactly how the scam works along with how to get your money back if youve already been caught out). I'm Tianna. Second red flag was that there was no PayPal option so I got scared of Credit card fraude or this thing not to be true so it was PayPal or nothing. Next up is a combination of two sets. I regret my purchase. Hit me up for the details so you can get to know more. pineapple clothing ambassador legitnissan patrol front suspension. (US States Only), FREE US SHIPPING ON $75+ ORDERS! The brand, which includes clothing and accessories lines, has quickly gained popularity among music lovers and fashion enthusiasts. You get sent the watches (which on average tend to cost around $80 apiece) & all you need to do is take some photos of yourself wearing them, then tagging the brand when you post them on your Instagram. I love the quality things. Recurring income or pay per sale income sounds much better right? They're opaque, soft, and stretchy. Mommy and Me matching outfits for girls and women by Pineapple Clothing. Everything is very cute though as advertised. So thick and nice, Really holds you in. Kids version was fine. This bra was supportive and did squish me down some (I believe thats the technical term ), but wasnt uncomfortable. Our cat loves it, too, because she chases the fringe. They lied to me and claimed all their products were made of recycled polyester. I paid under $100 dollars and am content with taking the loss over continuing with the program. Its been a year since I bought my first set from them and they still fit beautifully. For me, the site is a really good, Thumbs up! Evy's Tree 16. It looks really good with the star bra, too. Sorry you had to lose out Kelli but you have saved many others. Greet clothing you will surely love. If however, you made the payment by other means through a 3rd party merchant such as PayPal then you may be in luck because you have an intermediary you can contact that often has the power to reverse the funds. I am very pleased with the quality of the fabric and the way the dress emphasized my figure. But If you do not trust that page (i can relate), have a look for that hotel at booking.com there are clear cancellation policies. Thanks for posting this, Thanks for the heads up on that one Vicente . Hi I have been scammed by a company called Nova Luna, they said I had to pay shipping and Id get 5 free products, which had I bought them outright it would have cost about 1200! Thank you very much! So sorry to bother you with this question, but we were contacted by @pineappleclothingco for my daughter to be a brand ambassador. I have emails to prove my claims. Did you not read my article above? Our passion: dressing women and girls in beautiful, quality clothing. There supposed to be paying for you. At least I can keep THESE plants alive. Share it on Facebook, Twitter, wherever you can & make as many people aware of this scam as possible. The brand's logo, a pineapple, symbolizes unity and hospitality. They said I get 50% off and free shipping if I become an ambassador? Hello Ive been wondering if you maybe know anything about Yukio hishika? Shop the collection of cute dresses for girls at Pineapple Clothing. You also have received this kind of message. Worse hotel in Frankfurt, NO AIR CONDITIONING The ibis styles Frankfurt city has potential, however its poor management and poorly trained staff let it down. They fit well, the material doesn't irritate my skin, the patterns and colors are always abundant, and they constantly have new styles to choose from! Whatever motivates me to get off the couch, I approve of! Why dont you know if its legit or not? Im really greatful. Even though that deep down you likely know theres something dodgy going on theyre merely hoping that their offer sounds so good that youll just be tempted into paying the seemingly small amount of cash to see if its actually legit (which I can 100% confirm it isnt). Satisfied with the speed of delivery. If you have an Instagram account with any sort of reasonable size follower base then the chances are that youve been approached by various people whether through direct message or comments asking you to work with them as one of their brand ambassadors. Pineapple Clothing just said let them know if I had any questions. Great fit, amazingly comfortable. They make you pay shipping first. I'm waiting for my new order, No problems so far, have ordered three times already, Great patterns, low prices. Nike Watch out for these scams!! I was asked to be an ambassador for Pineapple Clothing on Instagram. All too often I hear stories of people leaving sentences like been scammed, need money back in their dispute comments & whilst it may be the truth, its not going to really do much for your case. - 10% OFF WITH CODE SAVE10 close. They are stretchy and comfy enough to spend the whole training cozy. In short, the Instagram brand ambassador scam is not actually a new scam, its a scam thats been around for many years but its merely taken a new form in the hope of catching more people out And sadly it seems to be working! It depends on how you paid, Esther. All of this is very, very , important to me as a consumer. So yeah, if you do have a relatively large follower base on Instagram (or know how to get one) then affiliate marketing is definitely something you should look into as if done properly itll definitely take your income to new heights.

Recent Arrests In Caswell County, Nc, Columbia Lakes Homeowners Association, I Poked Myself With A Needle At Work, Dynamodb Concurrency Issue, Fictional Characters Named Julie, Articles P

pineapple clothing ambassador legit