plymouth prowler for sale under $20,000

The 3.5L V6 with Aluminum Block that started in GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1999 Plymouth Prowler. A . find the best deals. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and So against my better judgement I went to Tobin and made a purchase that I am not happy with. Plymouth Prowler cars for sale in Texas 1-15 of 23 Alert for new Listings Sort By 2001 Plymouth Prowler Convertible 2001 CHRYSLER PROWLER $23,900 Houston, Texas Year 2001 Make Plymouth Model Prowler Category Convertible Mileage 16950 Posted Over 1 Month Find the perfect used Plymouth Prowler in Phoenix, AZ by searching CARFAX listings. Listed 135 days ago, Granbury, TX Please enter a year greater than 1980 and less than 2022. Listed today, Puyallup, WA Listed 16 days ago, Macomb, MI Pricing Like a lot of boomers, we considered a bike for those weekend getaways.but then we discovered the Prowler. when you buy This in one of the only 1278 Blue Prowlers ever built. Used Plymouth Prowler For Sale sorted by Best Deals 1999 Plymouth Prowler 2,387 miles / $39,977 Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram / Venice, FL 2001 Plymouth Prowler 2,400 miles / $36,500 Frankfort Auto Haus / Frankfort, IL 1999 Plymouth Prowler 3,487 miles / $38,888 Chicago Auto Place / Bensenville, IL 1999 Plymouth Prowler 3,700 miles / $42,900 Listed 54 days ago, Walled Lake, MI Average savings of $3,320. - 17 And 20 Chrome Wheels, New Tires, Factory Tachometer, Folding. - 1999 (132) 2000 (91) 2001 (64) more. Car Reviews, Ratings & Awards | J.D. Research, browse, save, and share from 61 Prowler models nationwide. ONLY 6,991 Miles! Prowler Price Under $30,000 Used Plymouth Prowler for sale under $30,000 near me Sort by Never miss a car! It has a, Gateway Classic Cars of Scottsdale is proud to present for sale on consignment this rare find of a 2000 Plymouth Prowler complete with the rare Ajax trailer. $20,000 : Philadelphia . Would you like to view the latest search results? - 21,000 2001 Plymouth Prowler 8,361 below average 7,310 gasoline orange automatic JA 2001 Plymouth Prowler (689 produced)Current mileage 7300 : Maintenance: Front Shocks replacedat 6500 miles due to leakage. Color Coded Utility Trailer Included !! Wrecked PLYMOUTH PROWLER for sale PLYMOUTH PROWLER salvage for sale: 34 Medium final bid : $9,093.38 Minimal final bid : Unknown Maximal final bid : $27,925.00 1 2 PLYMOUTH PROWLER 2001 PLYMOUTH PROWLER 2000 PLYMOUTH PROWLER 1999 30+ days ago. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Sensibility and practicality define the 2000 Plymouth Prowler! By accepting, you agree to the use of cookies. The sales staff will say anything just to sell a car instead of honoring the prices they advertised. You can get more information about this car from your couch through This modern 32 Ford styled coupe is ready to hit the road with only 16k miles. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Please enter a number greater than 2 and less than 5. - Filter Vehicles . This car is one of the total 8530 Plymouth Prowlers produced. For sale! Shipping Calculator ground transportation Ocean Transportation KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Seat VIN: 1P3EW65G2YV604452 Stock: FP604452 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-10-2022, Located in Dallas, TX / 960 miles away from Provo, UT. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire . - - FILL OUT A FREE & SECURE ONLINE CREDIT APPLICATION Trophy winning metallic silver Prowler with black interior is always garaged, has never been in a collision and has many aftermarket custom features and was originally purchased by me. AND MORE! . Meet the Staff. It was delivered on time and I Love It! OUR INVENTORY IS PRICED RIGHT FROM THE START, NO NEGOTIATION NECESSAR VIN: 1P3EW65G81V700107 Stock: 23941 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-28-2022, Located in Monticello, KY / 1,461 miles away from Provo, UT. RPM Garage is a specialty car dealership conveniently located off I-35E in Dallas, Texas. Jump To: - Shopping Used Under $20,000. Clean CARFAX. #1 since 1931! Perfect condition 2000 Plymouth Prowler, garage kept Florida car. near me, Used Plymouth Prowler for Sale Under $20,000, 59 cars for sale found, starting at $24,900, Average price for Used Plymouth Prowler Under $20,000: $36,093. Clean CARFAX. This good looking 1999 Plymouth Prowler is in great shape and as good as it looks. Govt. Custom paint. 1998 Plymouth Prowler Auto $120,000* Excl. I was told I'd get my windows tinted for giving a perfect 10 on the survey. Search used Plymouth Prowlers under $20,000 at Northwest Motorsport near you. Absolutely beautiful and very one-of-a-kind Prowler Roadster finished in the iconic Prowler Purple Metallic with just 20K original miles. Be prepared to be transformed when you get behind : Whens the best time to buy a convertible? Contact the dealership with materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either Used Plymouth Prowler for Sale Under $20,000 1-18 of 60 Cars Found Make:Plymouth X Model:Prowler X Price:<$60000 X Save Search X Message: There are fewer than 5 car listings available for sale for the specified search criteria. Vehicle Type. Vehicle Highlights: 3.5 Liter V6 Engine rated at 253 Horsepower Auto-Stick Automatic Transmission Chrome Wheels CD Changer Steering 2000 Plymouth Prowler Prowler Black Clearcoat Over Agate with Black Top Only 4,464 Miles! Clean CARFAX. First year production run complete with all brochures, window sticker, and production let, 1999 PLYMOUTH PROWLER CONVERTIBLE 3.5 L MOTOR AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION BRAND NEW TIRES 11/22 GOOD INTERIOR GOOD CONVERTIBLE TOP GREAT STEREO SYSTEM NICE BODY AND PAINT RUNS GOOD AND IS A GREAT F, 1999 PLYMOUTH PROWLER CONVERTIBLE EXCELLENT CONDITION CLEAN TITLE 51,000 MILES EVERYTHING WORKS AS IT SHOULD TIRES ARE LIKE NEW PAINT IS PERFECT INTERIOR IS CLEAN AND PERFECT Please Note Th, Prowler Purple Metallic exterior, Black interior. Average price for Used Plymouth Prowler: $35,836. When you get ready to buy a car, D&M VIN: 1P3EW65G6YV602249 Stock: M7683 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-21-2022. The sales manager was the worst of the four I dealt with. 18,000 2002 Plymouth Prowler - gas 40,000 gasoline gold automatic Apopka, FL 5 years at carsforsale.com 1 31,990 2002 Plymouth Prowler 2002 Plymouth Prowler automatic All Vehicles under 150,000 miles 4 year/100,000 mile warranty available approved nation wide. It is to old hot rods what the Miatta was to English Sports Carsa reliable alternative! Used Plymouth Prowler for Sale Under $10,000. Gardner, MA. Please enter a number greater than 1 and less than 10. This '99 Prowler is the work of Canada's Legendary Motorcar Company, who dropped a 7.0-liter LS7 V8 from a Corvette Z06 under the Plymouth's pointed hood. VIN: 1P3EW65G2XV503216 Stock: XV503216 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-22-2023, Located in Henderson, NV / 342 miles away from Provo, UT. Salvage. Sell Us Your Vehicle. Own a piece of American history with our 2000 Plymouth Prowler Roadster with Super Low Miles in Black! I recently purchased a 2010 Cadillac DTS from NetMotors.com. 1969 Plymouth GTX rotisserie restoration with period correct Super Commando 440 8 cylinder engine, 3-speed automatic transmission, power steering and brakes, Get the nostalgic feeling of this 1966 Plymouth Barracuda. Call 561-622-0101. - I had a good experienceappreciated the details and original sticker information provided up front, and the no haggle price posted. - A real head turner! Driver window doesnt work, no check engine lights, one tire sensor is not working, lcd, 1997 Plymouth Prowler. TrueCar has 32 used Plymouth Prowler models for sale nationwide, including a Plymouth Prowler 2dr Roadster. Look at the miles, look at the options then look at the price! . Edmunds found one or more Great deals on a used Plymouth Prowler near you, starting at $29,982. See more Plymouth Prowler Convertible insights. 1999 Plymouth Prowler $18,000 07477, Wayne, Passaic County, NJ 1999 13,500 Miles The car is being sold as described, clear title, no mechanical or electrical issues, never damaged in an accident, flood or fire. Here at RPM Motorcars we're pleased to introduce this absolutely beautiful 2001 Chrysler Prowler finished in this beautiful bright silver metallic. All rights reserved. This dealership used the most unethical business practices to trick customers. ${award} ${year}. See more ways to save. Black interior. 7, Newfoundland and Labrador, Toyota for sale in Rivire-des-PrairiesPointe-aux-Trembles, Station Wagon for sale in Thompson-Nicola. Mileage 46,060 miles below avg. Listed 226 days ago, Richmond, TX The sales rep, Hunter was resourceful, and fun to work with and he followed-up promptly regarding all the questions I had. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Originally ordered as a 383 car but has been upgraded to an early 70's 440 with upgraded internals. Repairable, Salvage and Damaged Plymouth Prowler for Sale. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. See more Plymouth Prowler Convertible insights. Great news! This Prowler comes finished in a clean Prowler Yellow paint complemented by a black convertible, 1999 Plymouth Prowler Prowler has all sorts of comforts that few real rods have: remote keyless entry, air conditioning, 320-watt stereo with six-CD changer, audio and cruise controls on the, 1999 Plymouth prowler 80k miles clean title. Plymouth Prowler for sale 1 - 24 of 589 used cars Plymouth Prowler for sale Sort by Save your search View Photos 1999 Plymouth Prowler H9H 4M7, Kirkland, Montreal $ 49,900 1999 16,481 Km Automatic 2 doors black Plymouth Prowler Convertible 1999 *NO LUXURY TAX*Not all our inventory is on site. My Wallet. October 15, 2022 Price, mileage, and condition are all important factors to consider when buying a used Plymouth Prowler. This example is a pampered two-owner car. If you demand the best things in life, this terrific 2001 Plymouth Prowler is the Performance car for you. There are 88 used Plymouth Prowler vehicles for sale near you, with an average cost of $32,257. - This 1999 Plymouth Prowler is finished in purple over black, and its 3.5-liter V6 is paired with a four-speed automatic transmission. Govt. Outside, the purple pai. People who searched Used Plymouth Prowler for Sale Under $20,000 also searched: Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. He even slipped a paper in the middle of some other items for me to sign saying I agreed it was a perfect 10so when I come back and blast them on the survey they can pull that piece of paper out and be like but he said everything was great. At Main Motorcar we are family and all about you the customer, so stop by today we are located at 224-228 W Main St Johnstown, NY 12095 and let us pro VIN: 1P3EW65G61V700574 Stock: U700574 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-18-2021, Located in Escondido, CA / 575 miles away from Provo, UT. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. Wind screen on rear deck, neon lighting under car. Prowler. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. - Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. GIVE US A CALL AT (630) 858-8388 Looking to Finance? Save up to $6,007 on one of 56 used Plymouth Prowlers in Huntsville, AL. - Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Mike P. called after delivery to make sure we were satisfied. We have 23 user reviews of the used Plymouth Prowler, so you can find out if other owners have had issues with their vehicles. They just make you think youre talking to a manager which you later find out. Traded in here years ago on a Viper and just recently. accuracy of such information. Shoppers just like you have reviewed dealerships near you. near me, 61 cars for sale found, starting at $24,900, Average price for Used Plymouth Prowler: $36,093. our. Listed 23 days ago, Used Plymouth Prowler for Sale Under $20,000 Base, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Congratulations! Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! 2001 Plymouth Prowler 2dr Roadster Fair Price $35,000 9,806 miles Granbury, TX Silver exterior, Gray interior No accidents reported, 2 Owners, Personal use VIN 1P3EW65G41V700251 See more photos 1999 Plymouth Prowler 2dr Roadster Excellent Price $ 1,437 off avg. Powered by the 3.5L V6 mated to an automatic transmission. Shopping Tools. Listed 33 days ago, Escondido, CA I would understand if it was just taxes but they adding thousands more on top of the taxes! Certified Vehicles. All of the fun of a bike, BUT, you can put the top up if needed, you have air and heat, you can carry on a conversation, and either of us can enjoy it without the 'other'. Visit Mecum.com for auction details & bidder registration. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. deals. Listed today, East Hanover, NJ a View car 11 days ago See photo 1999 Plymouth Prowler $49,900 H9H 4M7, Kirkland, Quebec Province 1999 16,481 Kms Plymouth Prowler Convertible 1999. The last of the Plymouths she was Never Registered. Check out this gently-used 2001 Plymouth Prowler we recently got in. Listed 32 days ago, Phoenix, AZ Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. - Plymouth Prowler listings also offer automatic transmission. No, Jump To: Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: Price differences by car color compared to the average price of a - It's as tight a fit as you'd expect. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our. This is a modern Hot Rod with the feel of a luxury car. Recent Arrival! Featured. Top works, ac blows cold , radio doesnt work.

Scalinatella Reservations, Ihsaa Baseball Rankings, Articles P

plymouth prowler for sale under $20,000