prayer for someone to win election

We thank You even now for that glorious day when we shall see/hear of YOUR victory at the polls!!! However, Christians are not truly citizens of this world, but are just passing through to an eternal home. Prayers for Evangelical Believers: A Prayer for President Donald Trump Dear Lord, We thank you that no matter who is in office you are sovereign over all. And thank God thank God to Him be all Glory for all prayer warriors who have prayed their hearts out before the Lordwe are all in your debt second to Jesus our savior\o/, Thank you soooo much for praying all night! God IS in control and he hears the prayers of his people! The complete audio of the call is below, followed by a transcription of one of Stephanie's prayers. When theory becomes implementation. We have them for a reason. Bless the winners that they may be humble in their victory And realize that they would not have succeeded without you. Watch a video explaining this prayer. Holy, mighty and righteous God, we lift this election up to You. Help us, Your body, to stand together, united and believing YOU and doing your works! Thank you for putting me here on this planet for such a time as this. You are with us when we are aware and with us when we are not aware. He will honor you as you have honored Him in looking to Him for His help. Article Images Copyright 2023 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. (1 Pt 5:8), 3. Help us Holy Spirit to go forth in THE RIGHTEOUSNESS and TRUTH of Christ The Holy Living Spirit of Our Savior and Lord. Selecting leaders is not a new idea. We take our stand in Jesus name against every satanic principality and power that would seek to exercise control in these elections. One of your last guests mentioned a book he had written but I did not get the name of the book. Nothing formed against your children and the leaders you set in place will prosper. O Most Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Mercy, at this most critical time, we entrust the United States of America to your loving care. Help us Holy Spirit to go forth in THE RIGHTEOUSNESS and TRUTH of Christ The Holy Living Spirit of Our Savior and Lord. Are we becoming more like Jesus by the power of the Spirit? Amen. Thank You Jesus for this day and everything that comes forth in this day! I thank You that, when Id begin to fear and get anxious about the election results, Your sweet Holy Spirit reminds me of Your Word: Be still and KNOW THAT I AM GOD! What peace comes upon my soul! May Gods Presence overwhelm you and flood you with His perfect LOVE to cast out and far away from you all fear so that you may know and walk in His perfect peace. The Book of James tells us that we can know Your wisdom because it is pure, peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial, and sincere. Nothing larger than a state representative election. We forbid any backlash, retaliation, and retribution from the enemy for those who are in agreement with our prayer, in Jesus name. Thus I pray that you kindly stay by the side of the prospective candidates of different parties and help them organize a successful election campaign since Lord, I believe that without your presence, it would become impossible for them to make their election campaign successful. Runoff elections are held when no candidate secures the required majority of 50% of votes. They that be with us are more than they that be with them.. Thank you for the opportunity to pray along with my brothers and sisters across our nation that the Lord will hear from heaven and heal our land. WebAn Election Prayer to Mary. Father, thank You for being an ever present God no matter where we areno matter what we go throughYou are always with us and have promised to never leave us. Please keep our country healthy during this season. I am asking in the precious name of Jesus that Donald Trump will be our President for four more years. If I write this article, will I be on Sydneys bad list? If you have benefited from IFA's resources and community, please consider joining us as a monthly support partner. Hear my prayer for the restoration of my relationships. Ask God to open your eyes. Click below to log in. Lord there is so much more but may all their lips praise You and bring Glory to Your name. . (Ps 145:18), 6. May they have the desire to seek truth and discern it. Only you, God, can calm his heart. -Oh Lord, you are all humble and kind. We ask You to send a mighty visitation of the Holy Spirit that will overthrow the strongholds of Satan and uplift and glorify the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. At 12 pm ET, IFA and One Voice Prayer Movement offer a special Election Day prayer call, or watch IFApray.org/live. He is the RIGHTEOUS WAYWE WILL CONTINUE TO WALK THEREIN. We ask that your voice be the only one we hear as we go through this day. Help our leaders be willing to walk alongside each other, their constituents, and especially the marginalized. Lord, we ask all these things, believing them to be Your will and believing them to be for Your glory, in the precious all-prevailing name of Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Savior. Grow love for our brothers and sisters in Christ, even if they vote for a different party in this election, because we will spend eternity worshipping You, and this election only matters during this earthly existence. Bless you Belovedbe filled with His perfect Love and Peace today going forward!! WebPrayer For Winning The Lottery. Its a little disconcerting, because she has a lot of information and massive computational power at her disposal. of Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. Please keep our country healthy during this season. Thus I pray to you kindly shower your blessing on the candidates of the respective parties such that they can host an election campaign successfully with a huge mass of population attending their campaign. Salem Media Group. (Prv 29:2, 2 Tm 1:9, Ps 99:1-9), 2. conviction. Holy Father, thank You for creating each of us with unique gifts, and for gifting some with leadership abilities to help guide our country. We pray all these things in the Name of our King and Redeemer, Lord Jesus Christ! Analysis. We will always have victory in Jesus and that can never be taken away. We ask that candidates running for election would speak out about poverty and listen to the voices of the vulnerable. of (2 Thes 3:3, Ps 34:7), 12. 4) that we would discern what truths and values should advance by being made law and which should advance only by the leavening of honest influence; 5) that your people would see what love and justice and far-seeing wisdom demand in regard to the issues of education, business and industry, health care, marriage and family, abortion, welfare, energy, government and taxes, military, terrorism, international relations, and every challenge that we will face in the years to come; 6) and above all, that we will treasure Jesus Christ, and tell everyone of his sovereignty and supremacy over all nations, and that long after America is a footnote to the future world, he will reign with his people from every tribe and tongue and nation. -Oh, Everlasting God, you are the ultimate solution to all the problems. Pray for I give God thanks for what he is doing.Amen. In Jesus Name. Who knows, but historically Americans have risen to the challenge and peacefully selected those who govern them. Lord, we repent as a nation for trespassing your law and we ask you to forgive us of our iniquities in our lives and our bloodline. On February 21, the IPC minister had asked the NC to announce a date for the PFF elections in a weeks time, warning that the government may approach FIFA over the matter. He said yes! So I did. Give Your people the strength to lead by example with radical, world-changing love. WebThe Election Our Hope Your Kingdom Purpose in America Matthew 6:9-10 Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Psalm 33:10-11 The LORD foils the plans we thank you, Lord. The Blood of Jesus triumps over the deceitful plots of the enemy! We lay aside all our preconceived ideas of who should win and we pray Lordyour choice succeeds! The enemy is stealing our votes in their favor by counting fraudulent ballots. Were on a mission to change that. Thank YOU that the enemy we see today we will never again see as Moses said in The theory should be backed by empirical evidence rather than speculation or hearsay. We thank you, O Lord, that you will intervene in our affair and resolve this election bottle-neck in favor of your anointed man, President Donald J. Trump. Help IFA provide prayer resources to more intercessors. Pray for Gods purposes to be fulfilled in our nation. Thank you Jesus for sweet victory! Praising God for so many blessings, but most importantly my salvation. Amen. We humble ourselves and ask that you would heal our land and hearts. On July 6, 2020, the U.S Supreme Court unanimously ruled that states have the power to require electors to faithfully cast their votes according to their partys selected candidate for president. Pour out Your Spirit on ALL men and women during this time. May we choose THE LIFE OF JESUS. We declare in Jesus Name corruption of the ballots will be exposed! Bless each one by touching them powerfully with YOUR LIGHT LIFE LOVE AND LIBERATION may Your Precious Holy Spirit pour out upon them and through them as they take ground for Your Kingdom. Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, a Democrat, lost her re-election bid Tuesday night, and critics are celebrating the end of her term. I pray that your kingdom will come in full force no matter the out come.May all see that you alone can rule a nation and you will not allow us to have any other Gods before you. Prayer For Canonization Of Pope John Paul Ii. During an election, every candidate feels she or he is the best choice, or they would not be running for office. May only righteous and just , Godly men and women be victorious. Prayer is one of the most important actions during an election, next to voting. For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the city that is to come (Hebrews 13:14). We thank You for the many centuries of special grace and mercy that You have granted to this nation. Give us a Parliament committed to the priorities of your kingdom, so that peace, compassion, truth and justice may prevail among us, Turn our heart to you. Leading up to the vote, Christians should consider what is best for the country, what agenda best reflects biblical values and prescription for governance, and most importantly, pray that Gods will and His plan would be implemented here on earth. A representative government is a good thing. Please be the Lord over this nation above all else. Are the hands that fill out our voting ballot; That the same eyes that read your word. I ask this in the Name thats more POWERFUL AND ABOVE THAN ANY OTHER NAME, JESUS! May there be a new movement of collaboration and respect in our nation's capital and throughout the country. Open our eyes to see your glory so we may praise and lift you high. Lord Jesus, please suppress the efforts of the evil one working behind the scenes to destroy this one nation under God. May they fear and revere You above all else. En Espaol Print Download PDF. This dilemma has been hailed by opposers as the major crack in its design. Help them to present their agendas clearly and honestly. Thank You Lord for so many acts of faith going on right now!! Pray for your fellow intercessor. We know that this is cheating and fraudulent ballots. In JESUS NAME WE PRAY, Amen. GOD CAN NEVERWILL NEVERNOT EVER WILL HE BE DETHRONEDHE IS NEVER CAUGHT OFF GUARD!! She has a blog on graceandgrowing.com. So remember to cast your vote, and do so without fear. Help them feel your presence and comfort during hard times, and help them endure the difficulties that come with being a public figure. So let me remind you again, remember to pray, ask God to show you how to pray, remember to cast your vote and do not be afraid of the battle. God our God come and fill us and Bless America Again FOR ONE AND FOR ALL. -Oh Lord, you are humble and wise; I pray to you kindly stay by the side of the prospective candidates of different parties such that with your help and support, they can host a successful election campaign where the candidates can promise the crowd to always work for the improvement of its people. We come to you this Election Day asking that you take aware any fear of the unknown and the future. Teach us as a nation to focus less on getting our way and more on loving our neighbors, especially the most vulnerable among us. -Oh Supreme Lord, you have the supreme power over everything; kindly grant your strength to the candidates of the respective parties such that they can work dedicatedly to make their election campaign successful. Copyright 2023, Bible Study Tools. Thank you, Father, for giving us the keys of David that open doors that no mane can shut & close doors that no man can open. REVIVE YOURSELVES AND BE AWARE OF HIS PRESENCE HE IS SO GOOOOOOOD TO MEEEEE HE IS SO GOOD TO YOUUUU AND TO ALL !! Lord the battle belongs to You. We know that President Trump is your point man for this earth to execute your will. I honor you and Thank you for being a watchman through the night over this land. Phil Robertson is holding onto prayer this 2020 presidential election. Copyright 2023, Bible Study Tools. As we bring our humble hearts and repent for the sins of our nation, that the Lord will extend grace and mercy again for our good will, for He works all things together for good for those who call on his name. (Ps 85:6, 2 Chr 7:14, Ps 22:27) An Election Day Prayer Thank you for the unity of the Body of Christ. Exodus 14:13; OH YOU ARE A GOOD GOOD FATHER THE EVERLASTING GOOD FATHERYAYAYAYAYAY JESUS MIGHTY LIBERATOR WHOS WORK ON EARTH FOR ALL MANKIND IS STILL WORKING TO OUR GOOD\o/ let us stir up His Gift of joy and Holy Spirit VictoryNO FEAR HAVE FAITH IN GOD FOR HIS PROMISES COME WITH HIS OWN YES AND HIS OWN AMEN SO BE IT FINISHED ATTATCHED. Im from Portland but in AUS and postal voted. Lord Jesus, forgive us for the times we've entered a conversation without really listening. Help us to remember the results of this election are only important for a brief moment in time, but the more important work is to be done for the eternal kingdom. Lord, give our leaders and prospective leaders the strength to be humble, soft-hearted, and willing to listen to every voice. I pray for one more chance because this pain of separation is killing me. (Eph 4:28, Prv 21:15), 4. I began to weep at the sound of victory in the camp millions of Gods people gathered on the banks of the Red Sea singing in praise. So, Righteous Judge, we stand boldly in the Court of Nations to ask you to intervene in our election. Some have reacted strongly to the idea it may be postponed or delayed due to the coronavirus. They included Kris Thank you for finding the words. So, just BE-LOVED Your dedication makes my heart smile Thank you again. Thank you for the opportunity to have a voice in the way my government runs. In the name of Jesus I stand with with the intercessors who are praying for justice in our nation. God, forgive us for the times we've failed to treat each other as Your creation. Help Believers and sensible Americans get to the polls, pray, intercede and vote their values. Keep this revived revived oh Lord and keep the lost from grave harm until they are rescued from the pit. Lord, help me win her back. -Oh, Loving God, you have the ultimate control over everything; help the candidates of the different parties such that they can gather a large population together to promote a successful election campaign. When we enter the voting booth. That Your Mighty Holy Majestic power sweeps over America today with Your outpouring of the Holy Spirit! Praying for victory with mandate of truth and safety when those walking in darkness continue to behave with the spirit of anti-Christ. and keep in the ways of your truth The election was set to the backdrop of Republicans zeroing in on crime as a salient campaign issue. Call (712) 775-7431, code 2452# any time today to pray with others. Every four years, the nation focuses on the national political arena, studies two candidates and two agendas, then decides between them ina presidential election. Bethany Verrett is a freelance writer who uses her passion for God, reading, and writing to glorify God. The battle belongs to the Lord.He alone is capable! Wow that is so powerful!! Father we cry out for Mercy over this nation. In Thy precious name. Help those whose candidate does not win take comfort in knowing You are always on the throne. The VICTORY is yours! With less than 100 days before voting, Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliff is regularly briefing senators in a classified setting at the Capitol. Let Jesus be our mediator for our case; let any fraud, attempts or attacks, lawlessness, and looting be NULL, VOID and EVICTED from our LAND; your footstool! I have prayed and I stand in agreement with this prayer,believing we have prayed according to the will of God.I am confident that God has heard our prayers and that we have the petitions that we desire of Him. May they be held accountable for their actions and may justice prevail! Susan, this is beautiful and exactly what people of faith needed to hear today, and after. Father, we ask that by your kindness and tender mercy you will give us leaders at all levels that will advance and not oppose your will for this nation and that you will send a mighty wave of your spirit to break the chains of bondage, deceit, and dark power and grant life to those in bondage to sin. We pray for spiritual revival in our Land, for an awakening as we are at a crossroads. Honor the emperor (1Peter 2: 11-17). Righteous Judge, we ask the enemy to repay whatever votes that they have stolen from us seven-folds. A Prayer for the 2020 Election Holy Father, Thank you for the opportunity to have a voice in the way my government runs. Ahead of Election Day, a record 244,000 early vote were cast. "Elections belong to the people. Abraham Lincoln, Former U.S. President 35. We will not accept satans schemes, we will not settle for less than your perfect will. we thank you, Lord. We thank YOU FATHER for reminding us all day and night THAT THE BATTLE IS NOT OURS BUT YOURS! We humbly ask that you will intervene and scatter the enemys plans for this nation made great by your grace. How Daniels Prophecy of 70 Weeks Connects to the End Times. Please stand us on our feet and fight with all the weapons you have given us. We pray for a holy fear of God to sweep across our Nation, leading us back to a place of wisdom and walking in the Lord. (Ps 85:6, 2 Chr 7:14, Ps 22:27). Oh, that they may see Jesus! Thank you for democracy, and for the opportunity to pick our leaders on a rotating basis. Father, in the lovely Name of Your Son, Jesus, I thank You for Your Word that has been my source of peace and rest. I am so thankful to have been a part of the IFA prayer line on this Election Day. They faced the daunting task of designing a set of rules to govern transfer of power amidst a diverse and often conflicted populous. As a family, with younger children, we have used your various resources to guide our families prayer times for the election. O Lord, our God, we pray for this upcoming election. Amen Sister Amen To God be ALL THE GLORY FOR WHAT GREAT THINGS HE HAS SURELY DONE IN OUR LAND!! Lord of every time and place, God of integrity and truth, Lord, I ask that you would be with all the candidates who are running for office. Your email address will not be published. God may you always guide them such that they can remain faithful towards the mass while they try to pursue the mass. Help those who feel anxious to instead feel Your presence. Is there rid of Bible verses listed above and prayed with all my heart soul and mind I could feel ABBA in heaven was right next to me and he heard all my prayer and he laid on my heart that he is with us and he will never abandon us. Amen! Even though voting with prayerful consideration is important, it is even more essential for the Christian to focus on Gods kingdom, as that will be their home forever. You can learn more about CPJ's work on their website or on their blog. May this day, America be covered over with the BLOOD OF THE LIFE OF CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR . Today the next 4 years will be counted. Hear us, good Lord. We humble ourselves before You as we intercede for our Nation during these troubled times and today being an election day. and give us peace; You shall not have in your house two kinds of measures, a large and a small. Show us how to listen with open and humble hearts, especially to people different from us. God, bless Australia, I agree wholeheartedly with this comprehensive prayer for our nation today in Jesus name! We ask for your protection and guidance. So, Father God, if we cant resolve this illegal stealing of our election, your plan for America will not materialize and the enemy will laugh at you all the way to the bank. May those who walk in darkness be rescued from the dominion of darkness and be transported into the Kingdom of Gods Beloved Son Colossians 1:13. Heavenly Father today the vote is cast. Lord God, we ask your Court of Heaven to give us justice and expose every secret and all act of corruption that the Bidens camps have hidden from the American public. Father, may there be great awareness and discernment for our Nations election as we pray. Ive prayed, I will vote, then leave it go. A Prayer for Election Day: Holy Father, Thank you for the opportunity to have a voice in the way my government runs. May those who do not know you come to know you and call you Lord and Savior. That the scales would fall for 2020 vision and hearts be softened to turn towards you. Human trafficking is an emergency in our nation, https://www.globalresearch.ca/chief-science-officer-pfizer-says-second-wave-faked-false-positive-covid-tests-pandemic-over/5724753. We humbly repent on behalf of the United States of America of all Satans charges leveled against this Nation in the Courts of Heaven so that we can overcome the enemy through the power of the blood of Jesus and the word of our testimony. Be the first one to post one! Last year the State of Washingtons Supreme Court upheld three $1,000 fines against Democratic electors who cast their ballots for Colin Powell rather than Hillary Clinton, the winner of their state election. Give us Your Victory for the GLORY of your Name! We declare there will be peaceful transition and your army of angels have already been dispatched around the White House and Washington DC. During this time of debate, diffusion, and decision-making, please have Your sovereign hand over this country. You are worthy of all praise and all honor and all glory for ever and ever! Remind them that You are sovereign and that the wisest choice we can make is to serve You and serve others. If you are seeking Bible verses for election day, you have come to the right place. Here are eight prayers for the 2020 election season: Photo credit: Getty Images/Hermosa Wave Your email address will not be published. Be encouraged beloved. Is there a distinctly Christian way to engage in this political process? IN HIM UNTIL THE VERY END THERE IS ALWAYS VICTORY\o/ wooohoooo ALL PRAISES TO YOU LORD OUR GREAT GOD THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS THE TRUMP IS IN YOUR HANDS AS THE INSTRUMENT TO DO YOUR BID AND CALL!! Speak to their hearts and minds and reveal your TRUTH to them. one and equal in dignity, We stand together as ONE IN JESUS. JESUS OUR LIBERATOR \o/. AMEN, Lord, please fight for us and show Your glory to the world! GREATER IS HE WHO HAS MADE YOU HIS HOUSEYOU ARE HIS PLACE TO DWELL INAND GREATER IS HE WHO IS IN YOU THAN heany heall he combinedthe devil he and the natural carnal he combinedGREATER IS GOD WHO DWELLS INSIDE OF YOU THAN he that is in the world. You are a watchman on the wall, standing in the gap! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Abba Father we pray that Your Righteousness will rule in the election commission counting process as they work to verify these votes have been cast by registered Americans voters and that those who are now deceased, as a result of the pandemic (COVID), have been removed from the registered voters list? I, the Lord, speak the truth; I declare -Oh Lord, you are all humble and wise; I pray to you kindly shower your blessings on the prospective candidates of the respective parties and grant them your strength such that they can face difficult challenges in their path towards hosting a successful election campaign without giving up. For this land and the diversity of its peoples, We pray that you will raise up Godly men and women to fill the positions that are vacant the President, the Senate and the House positions. Marvelous time with God just now because of your writing and sharing steps, verses and faith in His Mighty Hand of power, authority and love for us! Amen. During this time of debate, diffusion, and decision-making, please have Your sovereign hand over this country. The negativity of this election has been exhausting, and the anxiety its produced has reached truly historic levels. Honor everyone. May it begin with the election results for which we petition your throne of grace but let it continue in a marvelous spirit led work of your church. Let there be revival in our country, bringing us closer to You and to each other. O Lord, I pray with total agreement for this prayer for Your Glory alone Lord! Protect their families from sickness, bitterness, and discouragement. Amen. Bless also the losers that they may be gracious in their loss 2) and that they will vote with a sense of thankfulness for a democratic system that at least partially holds in check the folly and evil in all our hearts so that power which corrupts so readily is not given to one group or person too easily; 3) that we would know and live the meaning of. Open the eyes of their understanding. In Jesus name, Amen. (2 Cor 8:21), 5. I love, love this powerful prayer and I agree with it in Jesus mighty name!!! being on the earth, yet having our lives hidden with Christ in God. ask for. Pat Robertson is revealing who he says God told him will win the 2020 presidential election: Donald Trump. The prayer is 24 lines long and calls for a fair and just election and wished that genuine fear of God and love of neighbors would guide officials who would be elected. God revealed a plan for the ancient Israelites to follow. Amen. Place upon the hearts of voters Your will. It is a joy to pray this prayer with thousands of my brothers and sisters. The U.S. formally requests your participation in designing its society. We pray that the House, Senate, White House be aligned with Your Will and set into place to accomplish Your will for the protection of the preborn, Israel and religious freedom. You are with us when we are aware and with us when we are not aware. Lord God our Father, maker of heaven and earth, we thank you that you have been pleased to give this person new birth with your Holy Spirit, to adopt him for your own, and to receive him into the fellowship of your Church. to know and understand the agendas of their parties. live your love, I pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. 50+ Uplifting Prayers for A Successful Election Campaign, 25 Types Of People Who Destroy Your Happiness, How to Stay Away from Toxic People: 51+ Proven Ways, 19 Habits Of Unhappy People That You Should Not Cultivate, 101+ Positive Affirmations for an Extrovert, Dreaming Of Colors: 50+ Meanings and Interpretations, Dreaming of Microwave: 50+ Meanings and Interpretations, Dreaming of A Toilet: 55+ Meanings and Interpretations, Dreaming of a Skunk: 50+ Meanings and Interpretations, Dreaming About The End Of The World: 50+ Meanings. In Jesus name I pray, amen. Grant us the discernment to detect any falsehoods, or unbiblical policy proposals. Time is of the essence now. Deliver us from the hand of the evil one. I would like to post this on other social sites. WebAn Election Prayer to Mary. Amen. Amen. GOD CAN NEVERWILL NEVERNOT EVER WILL HE BE DETHRONEDHE IS NEVER CAUGHT OFF GUARD!! Amen. -Oh Heavenly Father, kindly shower your blessings on all the prospective candidates from different potential parties such that they can host a successful election campaign and can put forward their agendas in front of the common people to win over their confidence.

Where Is Scott Jones From Fox 59 News, Theory Of Gravity Disproved, Articles P

prayer for someone to win election