preston creek apartments mcdonough, ga shooting

now for rental rates and other information about this property. Nestled on 42 beautiful acres, The Preston Apartments in McDonough, GA offers a unique combination of rural beauty and urban convenience in a luxurious community perfectly located in the Atlanta Suburbs. 100 Preston Creek Dr McDonough GA 30253 (770) 957-9955. This . Ago Beds Bath Rent Unit Sq. . I wont be living in the unit at this moment due to work related reasons, however my husband and children will be there. Or sign in if you already have an account, 100 Preston Creek Dr, McDonough, GA 30253, *Please enter your address or point of interest, Preston Creek at McDonough Apartments for Rent. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Whenever I'd e-mail about anything he responded back and each time personalizing contact and remembering my specific issues. Dogs and Cats Welcome Maximum of 2 Pets per Apartment Home $300 Pet Fee 75lb Weight Limit No Agreessive Breeds, Other Caged small animal. A The phone number for Preston Creek Apartments is: (770) 957-9955. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The property seems very well kept and clean. Write a Review. We hope you that you will continue to have a five star experience at our community! Apartment Finder knows that money is one of the biggest factors when it comes to finding a new rental. . Right across from my favorite bar, multiple was to get out and avoid traffic on hwy 81(sometimes through the street to Wal-Mart will save you time reaching the interstate lol) and the last thing I'll say it, Chase has kept up the same funny and great customer service after I moved in making me feel better about moving here and not like I was conned, lol. these apartments look nothing like the pictures! Carpet & Hardwood Floors. ( google map ) 2BR / 2Ba 1233 ft 2 available now. 5:30PM Ratings are on scale of 1 (below average) and to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. off-street parking. You need a rental that fits your budget. Moving out was absolutely horrible i was informed on the 30th that my new apartment wasnt going to be ready until the 4th of April, i had originally informed the leasing office it wouldnt be ready until the 6th . The Affordability rating shows you how this community's most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the local average. Call us today for info on moving here with your pet. . Our wide array of amenities include two swimming pools, a lighted tennis court, car care center, playground, sand volleyball court, and a newly renovated fitness center. Pets Please try again. All measurements are approximate. Friday The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. Get Preston Creek Apartments can be contacted at (770) 957-9955. I was able to tour the complex, and see the awesome amenities they have to offer. The Preston 100 Preston Creek Dr, McDonough , GA 30253 Mcdonough 3.9 (36 reviews) Verified Listing Today 470-281-3618 Monthly Rent $1,173 - $3,268 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 767 - 1,794 sq ft The Preston Transportation Points of Interest Reviews Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms One Bedroom $1,173 - $2,033 BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Preston Creek 100 Preston Creek Drive, Mcdonough, GA 30253. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. This apartment community was built in 2001 and has 3 stories with 334 units. I recently moved in and I have no complaints. B+. Thank you for your positive review! Get Sundance Creek Apartments reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Kindest regards, Management, THE WORST !!!!!! 5:30PM Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Click to view any of these 34 available rental units in Mcdonough to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Select from our 1 to 3 bedroom apartment floorplan options with prices from $1,239 to $3,132 and then call us to book a tour to choose your favorites. Dogs and Cats Welcome Maximum of 2 Pets per Apartment Home $300 Pet Fee 75lb Weight Limit No Agreessive Breeds, Fish Caged small animal. Hi User, Thank you for your review. Whether it's a move-in special or a free tv, we locate the rentals that offer a little something extra when you sign your lease. Our wide array of amenities include two swimming pools, a lighted tennis court, car care center, playground, sand volleyball court, and a newly renovated fitness center. to grow your business. & thats on Mary had a little lamb ?? If you dont want roaches DO NOT MOVE HERE! Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Dont trust management to be honest about it either. Heritage and United Community Bank are just across the street. The Preston 100 Preston Creek Drive, McDonough, GA 30253 (684 Reviews & Surveys) $1,173 - $3,268/mo Share Feedback Write a Review Leave a Video Review New View Community Timeline Floor Plans & Pricing All (7) 1 Bed (3) 2 Beds (2) 3 Beds (2) 1 Bedroom One Bedroom 1 Bed, 1 Bath | 767 - 1,217 sq. The property and employees as a whole would receive nothing but good remarks from us at this time. Apartments.com Your review is too short. Apartments Real Estate Rental Service. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. 100 Preston Creek Drive. $1,595 - $1,924. $1,163+ 3/5 . This community is professionally managed by GoldOller Real Estate Investments, The Preston is located at 100 Preston Creek Dr, Mcdonough, GA, 1 Bedroom to 3 Bedroom Apartments at The Preston currently range from $1,239 to $3,132. Specialties: Located on 42 beautiful acres, Preston Creek Apartments offers a unique combination of rural beauty and urban convenience. Bent Creek Colony Apartments Office. It's time to love where you live. Hours. 8:30AM Your title is too long. New! The Preston Apartments accepts credit cards. Find your perfect in Preston Creek at McDonough in no time. Explore apartment communities in detail and see where an available unit is located. We couldn't find any schools near this home. Preston Creek Apartments at 100 Preston Creek Drive, Mcdonough, GA 30253. Please reach out to our front office at (770) 957-9955. With over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent, you can be sure Apartment Finder will find your next Preston Creek at McDonough apartment. So we didn't think to far into it. You also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Contact Address: 100 Preston Creek Dr Mcdonough, GA 30253 Phone Number: (470) 458-2672 More Information: View Property Website Office Hours: Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM Monday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM She answered all my questions and concerns with firm responses. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience we've caused. Apartment Finder will find you a rental that meets your needs at a price that you feel comfortable with. It's actually pretty quiet now that I think about it? I was assisted by the Property Manager Felicia she was very professional and she greeted me with a warm welcome. With smartly designed interiors, innovative resident services, and resort-style amenities, you are sure to agree that Preston Creek is the perfect choice to call home. I must say they went over in beyond Tia and Chaise was great they made this move smooth as possible and anything that wasnt right they corrected it quick the team is great maintenance no problem they are all nice in friendly I love staying here no complaints and I am really funny acting they get a 10 from me Joseph was nice in polite also nice place to move no noise its great Thanks again management team .. The Preston is located in Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Brokerage. The staff at this property was very professional and knowledgeable about the property. 8:30AM McDonough. Our apartments offer the best features. Favorite Map Nearby McDonough Apartments on Redfin. He is a very delightful person to talk to. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. All measurements are approximate. You want a place you don't even think about things because everything is good to go. Not all features are available in every apartment. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. I applied for this apartments without touring the inside, but I was able to drive by after applying considering the useless gate that they have was broken. It felt good to know someone cared especially in the rush I needed to get into an apartment. 0/10 WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!! Please inquire with property staff. Advertisement. 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. Consent is not a condition for services. The Preston is ideally located just off of Interstate 75, allowing for easy access to major thoroughfares, as well as direct access to downtown Atlanta. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Ive had a ***** infestation for 2 months when moving in and no rent adjusted, Ive had no working ac or heat for the first 3 months moving in. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. The Preston is an Apartment Home Living Gold-Level community located in the 30253 Zip code of Mcdonough, GA. And its not just this property its all good ***** properties i called a sister complex to try and get the ceo or corporates contact because they refuse to give it to me & the manager at the other complex was also rude and condescending, either there needs to be some customers service training or find people that actually like their job and wanna do it . Wednesday Our wide array of amenities include two swimming pools, a lighted tennis court, car care center, playground, sand volleyball court, and a newly renovated fitness center. OPEN NOW. Get the home of your dreams and save money while youre at it! Regal McDonough Stadium 16 is not far. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Preston Creek at McDonough Apartments for Rent - Mcdonough, GA - 33 Rentals | Apartments.com More Nearby 33 Apartments Available The Preston 100 Preston Creek Dr, McDonough, GA 30253 $1,173 - 3,268 1-3 Beds (470) 281-3618 House for Rent 641 Stadler Pointe McDonough, GA 30253 $1,950 /mo 3 Beds, 2.5 Baths House for Rent These people are miserable and its going to keep effecting your businesses and turn over rate. Email me listings and apartment related info. You'll be within minutes of Atlanta's major business districts, everyday conveniences, and all the shopping and entertainment you could want! I have evictions on my record that arent supposed to be there because they received payment. Read 207 reviews of The Preston in McDonough, GA with price and availability. We came a cross this unit a few years back when a family member of ours was a former tenant, and she had good things to say. Our community has been rated high in Mcdonough for active lifestyles. This is Preston Creek at McDonough, where we offer you a Total Service Lifestyle and where your home is your haven. told or SHOWN ! 5:30PM Garden Tubs & Fireplaces. Don't hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything else we can help you with! Ashley in the front was very communicative and helped me through it. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Dogs and Cats Welcome Maximum of 2 Pets per Apartment Home $300 Pet Fee 75lb Weight Limit No Agreessive Breeds, Reptiles Caged small animal. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Lease terms are variable. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with more than 1 million currently available apartments for rent. After all of this I decided to Make Preston Apartments my new home . It felt good to know someone cared especially in the rush I needed to get into an apartment. Contact Property. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. so I have decide to write a review before we move in and then I plan to do a follow up review once my family has lived in the unit a while. Spanning over 42 acres, Preston Creek offers one, two and three bedroom apartment homes. They have problems with multiple residents on the property . Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Rentals.com is part of the Rent. A Preston Creek Apartments is located at 100 Preston Creek Drive, Mcdonough, GA 30253, A Preston Creek Apartments is open:Saturday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 AM Sunday: 1:00 PM - 1:00 PM Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Thursday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM.

Cambion Powers, And Abilities, Articles P

preston creek apartments mcdonough, ga shooting