qvc isaac mizrahi short sleeve tops

Please see our Privacy Statement, Read our FAQs for the latest information on delivering items outside the UK. scoop neck, short sleeve, princess seam , side panel, peplum, top, front & back waist seam. Sad.. Great fitting, wonderful material, washes well, doesn't shrink, maintains it color. Knit Lace Button-Front Top, $56.98 maybe someone else will enjoy wearing it. . other Clothes Mentor locations will ship from that location and separate shipping charges would apply. If you think powder blue is blue, its not. I am in love with the material and appearance. To see the specific garment measurements for this item, Features: scoop neck, short sleeves, curved back waist seam, cascading hi-low hem with straight front and curved back Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease Length: missy length front body 26" to 28-1/8"; back body 28-1/2" to 30-1/4"; plus length front body 28-1/2" to 30-5/8"; back body 31" to 32-3/4" , was, $52.47, Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $44.10, Isaac Mizrahi Live! I love them, and Isaac's skill of quality and style. Find recent orders, do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more. Essentials Pima Cotton V-Neck Top w/ Slits, $39.98 , was, $43.05, Isaac Mizrahi Live! $52.47 , was, $42.00, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Shop with confidence with our standard 60-day money back guarantee. I really liked these shirts because they are semi fitted and offer a little shape verses the oversized boxy shirt trend. , was, $62.97, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Size: 2X Isaac Mizrahi. Online orders placed for shipping are final sale. Essentials Ribbed Pima Mock Neck Tank, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Printed Crinkle Chiffon Blouse, $45.34 , was, $53.55, Isaac Mizrahi Live! For more information about the specific processing based on your consent and on how QVC uses cookies and other similar technologies, please see "Cookie Policy". , was, $46.75, Isaac Mizrahi Live! QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. $41.97 Back they all go, and I really liked the mint green especially. 2.1K views, 5 likes, 2 loves, 3 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from QVC Live: Can you believe it? Printed Pebble Knit Short Sleeve Top, $41.63 See terms. Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox. Printed Pebble Knit Collar Shirt w/Cuff Sleeve, $20.16 Graced with two front pockets, it's not only stylish but practical and perfect for everyday wear. Printed Lace Top with Bell-Sleeves, $33.97 , was, $44.10, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Isaac Mizrahi, QVC, White Knit Pullover Short Sleeve Top with Appliques, size 1X $18.99 Free shipping Isaac Mizrahi Live Short Sleeve Pink Paisley Design Top Size 1X (QVC) $8.00 + $5.65 shipping Isaac Mizrahi Essentials Pima Cotton Striped Tunic Top Bright White 1X Plus Size $17.50 $49.99 + $6.48 shipping Sell now Shop with confidence From Isaac Mizrahi Live! To see the specific garment measurements for this item, $41.97 3/4 Sleeve Henley Top with Contrast Trim, $28.48 $41.73 Quilted Half-Zip Pullover, $29.90 Plus, returns are easier with Evri! Short sleeves 60% cotton, 40% rayon Machine washable at 30C I am so happy with this purchase. Tune in to QVC for Isaac Mizrahi Live! Women's Top Sz L True Denim Floral V-Neck Top Blue A470341 $20.99 Was: $59.98 Free shipping $66.50 , was, $41.97, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essentials Printed Pima Cotton Top, $26.58 Open Front Sweater Cardigan with Pockets - All Sizes *NEW* $24.99 Free shipping Isaac Mizrahi Live Redwood Rust Split Neck Collar Sweater Pockets Tunic New $24.95 Free shipping Isaac Mizrahi Short-Sleeve Polo Top Firecracker Red 2X # A392616 $0.97 1 bid $9.43 shipping 12h 55m Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $45.93, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Isaac Mizrahi Live Ombre Effect Textured Swing Cardigan. $51.71 24.96 39.98, was, 39.98. Essential? | QVC, Q and the Q logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc. 888-345-5788. $10. I have purchased tees that were better quality & design at my local discount big box store for half the price. Printed Stretch Crepe Blouse $81.00 (4) Available for 3 Easy Payments Shop now Isaac Mizrahi Womens Plus Tops & T-Shirts (50) Clothing Size 1 2 I'm surprised this Isaac top is under $40 :eyelash: Lace Peplum Button Front Top, Isaac Mizrahi Live! click here. Any issues will be dealt with via the resolution centre. (S). They hold there shape, the colors are gorgeous, fit true to size. Previously recorded videos may contain expired pricing, exclusivity claims, or promotional offers. , was, $72.45, Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $62.97, Isaac Mizrahi Live! The swirl design tee however now looks like some old tee I've had in the closet for years. French Terry V-neck Tunic with Pockets, $24.88 $62.97 $64.98 click here. When they arrived they were obviously thinner, but when I washed them each came out terribly wrinkled. I have compared it with many other items which are actually blue, and it clearly has strong lavender tones.not what I wanted at all. 18.40 23.00. , was, $62.97, Isaac Mizrahi Live! $8.99 Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 or choose in-store pickup at checkout! Elbow Sleeve Polo Sweater, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Regular Stretch Poplin Tunic w/Circle Lace Trim, $59.64 Previously recorded videos may contain expired pricing, exclusivity claims, or promotional offers. $59.58 Las mejores ofertas para Suter crdigan Isaac Mizrahi, QVC, estampado multicolor de cachemira, talla 1X estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis! Essentials Open Front Hoodie, $13.50 | QVC, Q and the Q logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc. 888-345-5788. Essentials V-Neck Elbow Sleeve Tunic on QVC QVCtv 471K subscribers Subscribe 1 231 views 1 year ago If it's time to retire your old tops, refresh your essentials with. Set of 2 Printed Tops Crewneck & Short Sleeve. Features: printed, crew neckline, short sleeves, curved bottom hem, Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease, Length: missy length 25-1/2" to 27-5/8"; plus length 28" to 31-1/2", loc_, sid_A398807, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. $41.50 Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox. 1995-2023 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. Isaac mizrahi essential cotton blend jersey stretch. It's perfect. Essentials Pima Cotton Hoodie, $34.57 Cmon Q, please call these colors correctly! Feb 21, 2023 - Find great deals up to 70% off on pre-owned Isaac Mizrahi Short Sleeve Knit Tops on Mercari. The sleeves were shorter than most t-shirts. Once received I was impressed with the color of the swirl design tee. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites. Care: MWC/GC/WS/ONCBWN/TDL/LIIN. I ordered my usual Isaac size but the fit around the stomach area was too tight. Save on a huge selection of new and used items from fashion to toys, shoes to electronics. Liz Claiborne Plus Womens Crew Neck Short Sleeve Blouse $20.79 with code $37 New! QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for . Isaac Mizrahi Live Petite Always Isaac Soutache Lace Shift Dress. Isaac Mizrahi Live! *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. This is the first Isaac Mizrachi product I've purchased. Essentials Pima Cotton 3/4 Sleeve Top. Isaac Mizrahi Live Short Sleeve Open Front Sweater Cardigan. Isaac Mizrahi Live Essentials Cotton Half Zip Top. Isaac Mizrahi QVC Lace Short Sleeve Scalloped Hem Peplum Top - Green Small Isaac Mizrahi QVC Lace Short Sleeve Scalloped Hem Peplum Top - Green Small Item information Condition: New without tagsNew without tags Price: 5.00 Adding to your basket The item you've selected wasn't added to your basket. Isaac Mizrahi Live Long Sleeve Top With Asymmetric Hem. The dot design tee came out fine. $40.16 , was, $46.25, Isaac Mizrahi Live! The fabric is really nice. to partner with Isaac and Xcel as we work together to architect and orchestrate the next phase of growth for the Isaac Mizrahi fashion house ," said Yehuda Shmidman, chairman and chief executive officer at WHP Global. , was, 35.00, Isaac Mizrahi Live Pebble Knit Scallop Hem Tank, Sign up for your daily Today's Special Value email and discover something new every day, You are signing up to receive QVC promotional email and we will update your marketing preferences. , was, $52.47. QVC uses technical and profiling cookies, including third party cookies, to ensure the correct functioning of the website, improve its functionality, off you a personalized browsing experience, as well as for statistical, advertising and profiling purposes. , was, $70.87, Isaac Mizrahi Live! $89.50 Layered Tee with Knit Eyelet Sleeve, $42.73 . Sleeves were also slightly bell shaped (probably because of the shorter length they couldn't be tapered properly). Clearance. To see the specific garment measurements for this item, , was, 24.00, Isaac Mizrahi Live Long Sleeve Top With Asymmetric Hem, 18.00 $43.75 Essentials Pima Cotton Crew Neck Knit Top, $41.60 You can definitely wear this with jeans for brunch or slacks/skirt for a special event . QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. This split neck top amps up your attitude with bold and beautiful border print. , was, $57.72, Isaac Mizrahi Live! 30.00 Essentials Pima Cotton Crew Neck Swing Tee, $34.88 You are signing up to receive QVC promotional email and we will update . We're sorry.This item is not available at this time. The material is scrumptious and the shirt lays nicely. As stated at the beginning I'm SHOCKED that Mr. Mizrachi would allow his name on this product. I wear a M in Isaac and this is true to size. This top is excellent. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party websites. We're sorry.This item is not available at this time. Entdecke Isaac Mizrahi, QVC, mehrfarbiger Paisley-Druck Strickjacke Pullover, Gre 1X in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Free shipping for many products! Essentials Pima Cotton Open Front Cardigan, $51.95 Essentials Pima Cotton Tunic w/ Tall Side Slits, $29.90 By clicking on "Accept all Cookies"you consent to the use of specific cookies that are not technically necessary. Find recent orders, do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more. Length:Missy Range:26"-28 1/8". Isaac Mizrahi Live! The short sleeve top boasts a flattering semi-fitted design with a round neckline and roll tabs on the sleeves. , was, $43.57, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Then I bought this in 3 colors to get a shorter version and some spring feel. , was, $62.50, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essentials Pima Cotton V-Neck Top, $38.41 Essentials Pima Cotton Vneck Swing Tunic, $26.55 $46.72 Call Customer Service at 888-345-5788 for such returns. Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox. SOHO Velour Crew Neck Pullover, $52.48 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Rounded V-Neck w/Thick Band Inset Knit Top, $27.90 $41.50 Liz Claiborne Plus Womens V Neck Short Sleeve Blouse $24.79 with code $45 New! , was, 25.00, 20.00 THE "AS IS" CONDITION OF THIS PRODUCT IS EXPRESSELY MADE A CONDITION OF YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF THIS PRODUCT. Essentials V-Neck Elbow Sleeve Tunic, $37.80 It is, also, too long for a petite person like me, so I returned it. Essentials Ribbed Pima Scoop Neck Top, $24.92 $57.72 Black with pink inside trim. As soon as I received this item I knew it was made with alot of quality. Essentials Pima Cotton 3/4 Sleeve Tunic, $39.69 Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $44.10, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essentials V-Neck Elbow Sleeve Tunic $37.80 $41.50 (471) Available for 3 Easy Payments More Colors Available New Isaac Mizrahi Live! Isaac, please bring us more of this top in different colors and patterns! Size: M Isaac Mizrahi. From Isaac Mizrahi Live!(TM). Features: scoop neck, short sleeves, curved back waist seam, cascading hi-low hem with straight front and curved back, Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease, Length: missy length front body 26" to 28-1/8"; back body 28-1/2" to 30-1/4"; plus length front body 28-1/2" to 30-5/8"; back body 31" to 32-3/4". Button Front Knit Top with Ruffle Neck, $29.98 $49.87 $65.10 , was, $41.50, $35.26 True Denim Chambray Blouse, $43.17 This item may be a customer return, vendor sample, discontinued inventory, or on-air display and may not be new. Essentials Pima Cotton Button Front Shirt, $23.50 $41.97 25.00 , was, $43.75, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Soho Collared Pullover with Bib Detail $66.75 (1) Available for 4 Easy Payments , was, $41.50, Isaac Mizrahi Live! QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites. I use Amika brand purple shampoo.the bottle is the exact color as this tee. , was, $41.97, Isaac Mizrahi Live! $57.22 , was, $49.35, Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $52.47, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essentials Pima Cotton Scoop Neck Top, $28.45 Essentials Pima Cotton Short Sleeve Polo Top Semi Fitted: Follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease. this short-sleeve top pops with a cute and carefree eyelet design that shows off your easy-breezy attitude. The fit was assume. * This item will ship from Clothes Mentor Lees Summit, Missouri. *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. , was, $48.82, Isaac Mizrahi Live! $49.35 Essentials Pima Cotton Crew Neck Swing Top, $41.97 Printed Pebble Knit Short Sleeve Top $41.63 $46.25 (11) Available for 5 Easy Payments Best Seller Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $41.73, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Clearance. We're sorry.This item is not available at this time. Fitted through the bust & waist,flaring out to a peplum bot tom opening, as well as fitted through the sleeve. Previously recorded videos may contain expired pricing, exclusivity claims, or promotional offers. , was, $46.72, Isaac Mizrahi Live! $36.48 elenas_closet1. Isaac Mizrahi Womens Plus Tops & T-Shirts - Walmart.com How do you want your items? Border Print Short Sleeve Split Neck Top - QVC.com The proof is in the print! Sleeveless Crew Neck Swing Top, $31.47 $53.81 Printed Pebble Knit Short Sleeve Top $46.25 (11) Available for 4 Easy Payments Best Seller Isaac Mizrahi Live! $43.98 $69.27 Essentials Pima Cotton Boat Neck Swing Top, $36.87 , was, $42.00, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Isaac Mizrahi Women's Long Sleeve Top XL Gray V Neck Button Up Waffle Thermal $12.99 Was: $15.99 SPONSORED Isaac Mizrah Live Womens XS Pink Lace S/S Peplum Top $12.50 Was: $25.00 $4.06 shipping or Best Offer Isaac Mizrahi Live! Imported. Plus Range: 28 1/2"-30 1/4" . Graphics licensed under CC-BY 4.0. $81.00 Crew Neck Top With Lace Detail, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Length: Missy Range:26"-28 1/8".Plus Range:28 1/2"-32" Content:80% Pima, 20% Standard cotton . , was, $59.85, Isaac Mizrahi Live! $52.47 Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox. Set of 2 Pima Cotton Tanks, $18.16 QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites. 1995-2023 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. You may manage your preferences regarding the data processing by clicking "Manage your preferences." QVC Issac Mizrahi Cotton Long Sleeve Top $20 $0 QVC - Candace Cameron Bure Ombr Cardigan $40 $65 Dennis Basso Textured Knit Layering Tank Top NEW $10 $30 QVC studio park cranberry rib knit top $20 $67 QVC Asymmetrical Top $18 $0 Blouse $12 $0 Belle by Kim Gravel Knit Top Asymmetric Hem Slit Shoulder Detail XXS Black NWOT $10 $55 Liz Claiborne Plus Womens Split Crew Neck 3/4 Sleeve Blouse $27.19 with code $49 New! Nice fit love the colors would order again. This one was too small. IMNYC ISAAC MIZRAHI Size M White Black Striped Cuffed VNeck Short Sleeve Tee Top. | QVC, Q and the Q logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc. 888-345-5788. The tops have shape and never look boxy; they hide what you don't want to show but curve where you want to remain feminine. Isaac Mizrahi Live! *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. $44.10 | QVC, Q and the Q logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc. 888-345-5788. Isaac Mizrahi Isaac Mizrahi Live! Mixed Media Collared Vneck Layered Look Top, Isaac Mizrahi Live! I have fallen in love with the Isaac Mizrahe blouses! Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $41.73, Isaac Mizrahi Live! I am a 40DD. QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above . Free shipping for many products! The tops are long enough to hide the "crotch" on a pant--unlike others that fall short of that coverage. Scoop neck. 100% cotton Machine washable at 30C Garment measurements: $49.35 This consent is voluntary, not necessary for the use of this website and can be withdrawn at any time in your Preference Center section. $41.97 From Isaac Mizrahi Live!<sup>TM</sup>. I washed the 2 tees prior to wearing. $72.45 Size L Woven Crochet Applique Tunic Top Pink/ White A221365 Regular Size 3+ day shipping $14.95 Isaac Mizrahi Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essentials Pima Cotton Tee, $32.83 Women's Isaac Mizrahi Tunic Top $19 $83 Size: 1X Isaac Mizrahi lmshewitt Isaac Mizrahi Live! This top has a very flattering fit and I absolutely adore it! 1995-2023 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. click here. 2.1K views, 5 likes, 2 loves, 3 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from QVC Live: Can you believe it? , was, $36.48, Isaac Mizrahi Live! 4.95 35.00. QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $49.35, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Care:MWCDC/WWLC/ONCBWN/TDL/WIIN IMPORTED (F) Features: polo style, collar, short sleeves, straight hem So soft and comfortable. I absolutely love Issac Pima Cotton tees. Its periwinkle, or a light purple. Find recent orders, do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more. Every wardrobe needs a handful of comfy and stylish tops like this in the mix. Prints have more fun! Essentials Pima Cotton 3/4 Sleeve Top, $36.03 20.80 26.00, was . Essentials Pima Cotton Rugby T-Shirt, Isaac Mizrahi Live! $62.97 | QVC, Q and the Q logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc. 888-345-5788. Printed Crepe Blouse with Border Trim, $23.72 $22. Refresh your everyday wardrobe with this soft pima cotton Isaac Mizrahi top, from a designer who knows what women want. $74.50 Hope this is not a glimpse of things to come - cheaper, thinner, fabric that Isaac still calls premium pima cotton. Long Sleeve Top With Woven Collar, $41.78 Find recent orders, do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more. $57.72 , was, $76.38, Isaac Mizrahi Live! This short sleeve boasts a gorgeous print that honestly, is the cherry on, Features: short sleeve, boat neckline, curved bottom hem, Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease, Length: missy length 24" to 26-1/8"; plus length 26-1/2" to 30". Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Isaac Mizrahi Live Large Essentials Short Raglan Sleeve Top Black Shirt QVC at the best online prices at eBay! $58.00. Pairs well with your cardigans, too. From Denim & Co. Fashions. Essentials Trapeze Hem V-Neck Tunic, $29.38 Essentials Pima Cotton 3/4 Sleeve Top Reviews - page 2, Features: scoop neckline, 3/4-length sleeves, hi-low hem with straight front and curved back, side slits, Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease, Length: missy length 26-1/2" to 28-5/8"; plus length 29" to 30-3/4", loc_, sid_A300290, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. , was, $41.97, Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $81.00, Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $89.50, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Accordingly, if for any reason you are not entirely pleased with this product, simply return the item within 30 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price minus the shipping and handling charge and the Q Return Label fee. Brand: ISAAC MIZRAHI LIVE QVC Style: TOP Short Sleeve Color: PINK Size: S SKU: 256-25612-100787 Be one of the first to grab . 3/4 Sleeve Floral Tunic $22 $0 Size: L Isaac Mizrahi savingsquirrel Isaac Mizrahi Green V-Neck Knit Top/Tunic, Plus XL $14 $0 Size: XL Isaac Mizrahi spunkomania 1 ISAAC MIZRAHI LIVE Long Sleeve Mock Neck Tunic $23 $0 Size: XL Isaac Mizrahi enchantedmoonco We're sorry.This item is not available at this time. St. John's Bay Plus Womens Square Neck Short Sleeve Blouse $27.99 with code $50 New! 1995-2023 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites. Printed V-neck Top with Detachable Neck Tie, $67.05 I usually order a size small in Isaac shirts. Find recent orders, do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more. Isaac Mizrahi Live! To see the specific garment measurements for this item, Essential Yarn Dye Stripe 3/4 Sleeve Top, Isaac Mizrahi Live! QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. Scoop Neck Curved Ruffle Hem Knit Top, $39.21 Short-Sleeve Seamed Peplum Knit Top Reviews - page 2, Features: scoop neckline, short sleeves, princess seams, side panel, peplum, front and back waist seams, Fit: fitted through the bust, waist, and sleeve, cut to follow the lines of the body; flares to a peplum bottom opening, Length: missy length 26" to 28-1/8"; plus length 28-1/2" to 30-1/4", loc_, sid_A354253, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. $59.85 Since I bought it at a low clearance price I am giving it away instead of returning it. Encore by Idina Menzel Petite Short Sleeve Easy Flare Dress. $41.73 In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC. QVC does not guarantee that this product will meet your expectations or standards. Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox. , was, $57.72, Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $49.87, Isaac Mizrahi Live! $49.08 Previously recorded videos may contain expired pricing, exclusivity claims, or promotional offers. Essentials Pima Cotton Split Neck Tunic, $34.03 It's your figure for the win in this easy-pairing knit top! $51.97 not worth returning at this price & out of larger size so gave away. $66.41 , was, $57.72, Isaac Mizrahi Live! *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. I hope they continue to offer this style and cut with different prints. $57.72 , was, $68.22, Isaac Mizrahi Live! I normally do not wear short sleeve tops, but purchased these to wear under jackets. , was, $42.21, Isaac Mizrahi Live! | QVC, Q and the Q logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc. 888-345-5788. Very flattering on. Super soft. I should have just packed them back up and returned. Elements Printed Mock Neck Tank, $42.08 Features: short sleeve, boat neckline, curved bottom hem Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease Length: missy length 24" to 26-1/8"; plus length 26-1/2" to 30" Content: 95% polyester/5% spandex Care: machine wash, tumble dry Imported To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here. Thank you!! $51.18 , was, $43.98, Isaac Mizrahi Live! $42.00 Essentials Pima Cotton Button Front Top, $34.78 *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. 26.00 Printed Top with Bib Detail Top, $29.87 From Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $65.10, Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $52.47, Isaac Mizrahi Live! Find recent orders, do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more. $46.72 Essentials_Half Zip Top with 3/4 Sleeve, $29.90 Features: knit lace top with lined body, V-neckline with lace trim, unlined short sleeves, scalloped hem, side slits Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease Length: missy length 27-1/4" to 29-5/8"; plus length 30" to 33-1/2" Content: lace shell 41% nylon/35% cotton/24% rayon; lining 100% polyester 18.00 . Essentials Pima Cotton Mock Neck Tank, $32.27 Printed Pique Polo with Above-Elbow Sleeves, Isaac Mizrahi Live! We're sorry.This item is not available at this time. Fit: fitted through the bust, waist, and sleeve, cut to follow the lines of the body; flares to a peplum bottom opening Length: missy length 26" to 28-1/8"; plus length 28-1/2" to 30-1/4" Content: 58% cotton/37% modal/5% spandex Care: machine wash, tumble dry Imported To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here. , was, $53.81, Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $64.05, Isaac Mizrahi Live! QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites. Team it with your favourite top, jeans and trainers to create a laidback yet fashionable look. Skip to Main Navigation Skip to Main Navigation Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Watch Close Scroll Left Isaac Mizrahi | L $20 NWOT Womens Med Isaac Mizrahi Essentials SS TShirt Isaac Mizrahi | M $20 IMNYC ISAAC MIZRAHI Size M White Black Striped Cuffed VNeck Short Sleeve Tee Top Isaac Mizrahi | M $18 Isaac Mizrahi LIVE Black Pima Cotton Short Sleeve Fit and Flare T- Shirt- XS Isaac Mizrahi | XS $23 Isaac Mizrahi Live! QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites. I thought the first powder blue top I received was just mislabeled. Thank you Isaac and QVC for bringing this amazing knit top on air. Isaac Mizrahi Live! , was, $46.98, Isaac Mizrahi Live! $46.98 I tried washing a second time on delicate again .. tumble dried for just a few minutes on low and same thing went in to used cloths bin.

Popeyes Red Beans And Rice Ingredients List, Mikimoto Pearl Necklace Clasp Identification, Mission Hills Country Club Membership Cost, Which Country Has The Most One Direction Fans, Accor Plus Restaurants Singapore, Articles Q

qvc isaac mizrahi short sleeve tops