scooterhacking max g30

G30LE (Global) New updated version available at. Default Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:15 am, Postby Unicycle Santa Will this work with Lyft BMS battery installed to flash BMS to stock. I would say that a street in the middle is always the choice right ! What is the KERS ? I have acces to a windows computer if that helps? Should save as a .hex file. The controller is different then the G30 and. It is currently in beta, and you can download it here. I try to connect via ST-LINK, it doesnt work Except where otherwise noted, content on this forum is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International. hi. Wheel Size Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vacuum Tubeless Air-Valve For Nine Bot Max-G30 Tires Electric Scooter Segway at the best online prices at eBay! I said yes and it seemed to flash ok, but then it could no longer connect to the scooter and my scooter was bricked. Do not have particular experiences about Ninebot ES2 / ES4, but by consulting many forums and groups also foreign several users they are driven to values of 38000/40000 , I for security would stay above the 40,000 I'll try anyway to collect other information and experiences in regard . 5 The first goes precisely to recover energy when you spring the accelerator , the second goes to integrate the braking of the brake main (for example on Xiaomi goes to so curb electronic front when it actuates on a disc brake rear ). I tried flashing my BLE but it keeps showing its stuck on 9.9.9 Speaking in terms purely theoretical the Motor Power Constant represents the ability of the engine to convert the power of electricity in power mechanics . Will that work with ST-Link Utility and dump file? The actual SN starts with N4GS (old one was N4GA). is there an way to do it with the ninebot api on windows? Affecting brake speed up rate. However, the brake will be very aggressive . , versatile to inflate car , motorcycle and many other products . Apps tiles para los patinetes elctricos Xiaomi M365 series y Ninebot ESX o. Download plain vanilla firmware by clicking here. Best of all it does not require an STLink or taking apart your scooter. for the new controller version(v1.1), how do we identify pins? Make sure you do not use the official app as it may force an update again. With the 5.8.5 update I now cannot downgrade the firmware of my Ninebot F30, if you know how then please make a tutorial on that aswell. Other things such as error codes, limp mode, etc may also occur. in summer), differences in component quality or battery mods. The issue is, people bricking their dashboards is due to using the famous .bat that is designed only for the PRODB_V1.1 and PRODB_V1.3 pcbs. No, you wont be able to change the serial number anyways with the newer version but flashing the downgrade would brick it since it is meant for the older controller. Flat Keep default if you have stock wheels. Sports 55A As of the latest version of ScooterHacking Utility the below section is no longer an issue. . Connect the STLink to the ESC according to the diagram below. This is also the only fix for DRV 1.8.3/1.7.13 or DRV 1.8.7. Boot in mode.. Higher = More power. Sounds like you need to downgrade your firmware. There are slightly different controllers for the LE/LP series but as long as it looks visually pretty similar to the controller shown then it should work fine. NINEBOT MAX G30 . Im not sure, I have not been able to find a max with the new controller to experiment with yet. I will go thru everything in the video that you need to know. $38.06 + $7.41 shipping. Digital Multimeter for testing continuity (used when rewiring), Re: [Full Tutorial] How to convert a Ninebot Max (G30) for Personal Use (ESC/BMS/BLE Flashing, Rewiring, and CFW), Custom Firmware Generator at Scooterhacking.org, CC Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International. nope, havent changed. No DRV 1.7.0 must be done with ScooterHacking Utility, future versions must be done with an stlink. Ersteller Jacke; Erstellt am Vor 3 Minuten; RP-FORUM. Get ScooterHacking Utility (Android) or Ninebot IAP. Hier die Einstellungen vom Speed Profil: hello, I have recently changed a region for my Ninebot F25E and now its only doing 12mph instead of 17mph. Too much power is not recommended for battery and motor life. Put I like to our page on Facebook or share it ! Not sure what to do. The sequence after removing the pull up resistor is as follows: >ScooterHacking Utility. Eles Theme. Auto. Given JACLO's wide range of product and dedication to detail, the company is well-equipped to meet the needs and growing demands of its customers by providing well-designed products that will enable them to be competitive in style and cost while still maintaining optimum profit margins. 1. The My scooter has gone out from the pack with a pressure of 1.8 bar, less than the half of the pressure correct ! Updated!Ignored when using DPC! If you feel like it, pay them a coffee. The professionals Please comment down if you successfully hacked your scooters using the zip file that i uploaded and let me know how is going. Your email address will not be published. it just beeps 3-6 times and makes no difference. If I flash back to DRV from REPO, I can get the AO to go away and drive the scooter in Eco mode. Thank you. All selectable values were tested at stock battery voltage and caused no damage to the tested. Motor Power Constant & KERS on Firmware Custom are two elements that are always tied when it comes precisely firmware customized to increase the power or speed of our Xiaomi M365 , M365 PRO , Ninebot ES2 and Ninebot MAX G30 . Your version number should now reflect the downgrade to 1.6.3 and you can reflash your custom firmware or stock. I got an error. Council to monitor the temperature hardware as for strength to change the things will go to increase the temperature of exercise in quantities greater the less will be the power motor constant . I have a stock Ninebot Max g30p but a clone dashboard since my oem dashboard broke. This is not either so its parameters are more like the m365. Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:29 am, Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests. Useful for non-official external batteries. How do I get this thing into sport mode where it will drive fast? Add a Comment. Work fast with our official CLI. Hey guys.. hoping you can help me out here. Let's go : Remove the battery case from the deck, screws are alongside the metal box Remove the top cover of the waterproof case, there is a small black silicon seal. Postby romano Reason: Data format error. Legend has it, that it became epic . Updated! It will then say Removing DRV firmware restrictions. The constant of the motor is given by: K m = constant of the motor ( Nm / Watt), P = resistive power losses (also known as I 2 R losses ) (W). Free shipping for many products! Scooterhacking Utility is an Android app developed by ScooterHacking. The BLE 9.9.9 is just a trick of using a high version to reject BLE firmware upgrades or downgrades, which is really a hardware block (resistor). Get ScooterHacking Utility. System Voltage for estimated draw display ONLY - this is not a firmware patch Curve type (DPC only) Postby Unicycle Santa Ninebot Max G30 . Get off at the bottom is to be very risky because as seen in the table above will come to work in almost 1000W! 20 km/h45 km/h. View code About. Could you provide a bit more detail into what you mean by bricked? The KERS , acronym for Kinetic Energy Recovery System (in Italian " kinetic energy recovery system ") is an electromechanical device designed to recover part of the kinetic energy of a vehicle during the braking phase and to transform it into mechanical or electrical energy , again expendable for traction . 22-06-2020: (ScooterHacking) Initial ESx version 29-02-2020: (ScooterHacking) Knocker took the Web UI to a new level. Max speed. It should be possible, I have not tried it though. Free shipping. thanks, i have g30d II and i want to know why my drv and bms have so high version ble is 1.1.7, drv 2.4.5 and bms 2.5.5. i want to flash it with cfw but i dont want to brick. If you have accidentally gone through with this procedure on the new ESC, follow this guide on RollerPlausch (in German). It also only allows a certain signal strength to pass. FW version is 1.7.1 It also acts as a one way street which doesnt allow debug to work since debug is paired with SWDIO in real time. I did exactly as described. Im having issues with my st link, the board lights turn on but I get a error could not connect to target. its recently bought scooter. Today, JACLO is strategically positioned to continue its tradition of bringing highly-styled shower systems and accessories to consumers well into this millennium. joeybab3 1 min. Required fields are marked *. After looking around your wiki, I am wondering if the 3 pins are either on the back side of the board. 29.4 KB. The scooter will stay below this speed. Sorry, noob here. If you have a max with the new version of the ESC (SN late 21-22), this will brick your controller. I do not host firmware files for this reason. The advice of Scooter Hack: the pressure of the tires in the context of the electric scooter is a parameter that is almost always neglected when in reality it should be among the first places . Current raising coefficient This can happen even without trying to flash CFW or Custom Firmware. You need a ST-Link in SWIM mode (not SWD mode) because the chip is a STM8 family one. Do not proceed until this has been fixed if you have a new ESC. Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. A motor and a battery made to work continuously to motor power constant low will definitely less life compared to the parameters stock. I also like the way the questions all but the dumbest one go unanswered. Mirror of : https://files.scooterhacking.org. Force scooter model/region. it just overwrites some function with unknown language. The BMS is the only thing left of the old rental equipment. What I DO know is this black resistor that SWDCLK (clock signal for debug and flash) runs into before the memory chip, is blocking flashes simply put. So download the link connected to the board from battery nothing happens .where do I get the bms file ? Version spoofing Quadratic Instead of speed-based, the throttle will work on a power-based algorithm (like in a thermal engine vehicle). No KERS DRV154+ only Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:13 am, Postby Unicycle Santa This will solve the issue where flashing with ScooterHacking Utility says Update failed! I just bought a new G30 and it has 1.7.0 firmware on it. Best of all it does not require an STLink or taking apart your scooter. I successfully flashed BMS110 and DRV126. In summary, it is a parameter whose modification can be very useful ! sign in The BMS port red and black wires can also be connected to provide power instead of using the BMS connector and ground point. Always download from ScooterHacking whenever possible, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE TO GIVE YOU FIRMWARE. So tomorrow Im trying the ST Visual Programmer flash with the resistor and if it dont work Im removing the pull up resistor and trying again. Some user was prompted to steady the 35000/40000, I who are 90 kg I chose 45000 , the difference you feel and not the risk of damaging the engine or overheat it ! Ive tried with ninebot IAP (by changing SN), Ive tried scooterhacking utilities, and xiaoflasher . Prepares the firmware for a modded environment. The DaddyNord 2.0 uses a Motor Power constant of 30000 and a KERS off , some users you are using, and indicate an acceleration really tough as well as a great ability to " climb " inclines important . Do you have a tutorial on how to do it with an ST link? Motor Power Constant & KERS on Firmware Custom are two elements that are always tied when it comes precisely firmware customized to increase the power or speed of our Xiaomi M365 , M365 PRO , Ninebot ES2 and Ninebot MAX G30 . Here is an example of the operating Watts of a Xiaomi M365 based on the motor power constant : Changing this parameter is essentially equivalent to increasing the torque of the motor , therefore acceleration and upward capacity . Drive 14A A lower Motor Power Constant therefore provides a greater torque on the climb, also allowing you to extricate yourself from intersections or situations that require a fairly rapid start . I don't need any crazy custom settings, just a default sport mode would be an improvement. ScooterHacking.org BotoX majsi CamiAlfa RollerPlausch.com Knocker. 2022-04-26. If you just downloaded it this shouldnt be an issue. The scooter won't draw more than provided value. If nothing happens, download Xcode and try again. Time to cook RollerPlausch.com E-Scooter Community! If you have any questions NTR custom firmware is. G30 (Global) How would I know if it is a new version of the ESC? JACLO, an industry leader since 1961, was one of the first companies to offer handheld shower systems to the U.S. market. Always on Sign up Product Actions. A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Sometimes when updating a Ninebot Max G30/G30E/G30D/G30P/whatever other models Ninebot comes out with, the update may fail. Use the form below to submit a question or comment. Fr Ninebot Max G30 Scooter Brushless Motors Controller Circuit Motherboard. Pay attention that the braking will be very tough ! (Add +1 to actually drive this fast), US region - Sports 33 anymore. Press "Start Scan", find the scooter and connect to it. Hey Joey, Disables auto shutdown when the scooter is locked so it stays on forever. Download. $10.54. XIAOMI Custom firmware for Xiaomi M365/M365 Pro/Lite/1S/Pro 2 models. Right click bms134_fulldump.hex and save. I would say that a street in the middle is always the choice right ! Xiaomi M365 / M365PRO / Ninebot MAX working with tires to high pressures , between 3.5 and 4 BAR and more in the second of the weight of the driver for Xiaomi ( I weight 90 Kg and use 4 BAR) and 3 BAR and over on Ninebot . 0 km/h10 km/h. The Xiaomi M365 PRO has less tolerance to constant low motor power than its younger brother, as it works at a higher amperage base . Have you had anyone else with this experience? Powered by phpBB. For more information, please see our Older Ninebot vehicles . So you said only 1/3 st links worked for you, which one did work? The base of the stock firmware is 51575 , firmware modified as the RollerPlausch and the Botox , as well as especially the CFW Weak revolve at constant next to 28-29000. Anyone promising you a fix over Bluetooth is probably attempting to scam you. General Plumbing Supply is proud to present this White Grab Bar, by Jaclo. Carefully scrape away the potting compound, making sure not to remove any of the small surface mount components. Is there anyway you can share your BMS bin ? Be very careful not to damage any of the smaller SMD components. Current-based Throttle Algorithm Instead of speed-based, the throttle will work on a power-based algorithm (like in a thermal engine vehicle). Start by removing the 18 Security Torx T-15 screws on the bottom. Reversed The speed of the peak is therefore a parameter longer tied to the voltage of work that the power. ago. Get ScooterHacking Utility Integrated custom firmware making (Android) What do you meen by; The G30-24H-24W-WH is made from premium materials, this Grab Bar offers great function and value for your home. All versions I didnt get an error code on the app or on the dash. From the top menu, press Target->Program & verify or ctrl+p. How to configure using ScooterHacking utility new G30P I downloaded the scooter hacking app and activated the scooter, and flashed the bios with SHFW. This isnt hard to get. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. thats a theory at least. First a couldn find the file for the esc even thou i loaded all of the things instructeded next I dont know how toconvert the battery bin file to a herx to load onto it. . For ScooterHacking Utility an . I have a ninebot max, from late 20 i want to donwgrade firmware so I can flash it, but will I be able to do so without an android phone? Do not proceed until this has been fixed if you have a new ESC. Any idea, Also, what other settings/frequency are supposed to be selected? Your email address will not be published. 36V (default) To be safe, flash the BMS. My dash shows BLE 9.9.9 although it seems to take the flash of BLE 110. This fixture is part of Jaclo's ASTOR Collection, so make sure to check out other fixtures to accessorize your room. Here is a quick tutorial in order to get a full dump of your Ninebot G30 - Max scooter BMS. ScooterHacking Utility The most powerful e-scooter app. Switchable, brake The prompt notifying you of the restriction. Repo centralizing all original firmware files from all supported scooters. This is a guide for those how manage to lock the scooter when trying to fix custom firmware on Ninebot Max G30D. Updated! No overspeed alarm ScooterHacking Utility Made by Ninebot and modified by ScooterHacking.org. JACLO specializes in upgrading high-end hospitality and mulit-unit establishments. Hi Joey, Also, I am wondering if my board is an AT32 instead of STM32, and if that will require me to use ScooterHacking ReFlasher instead. anleitung audi change region firmware flash g30 g30d ninebot region scooterhacking scooterhacking cfw shfw RP-FORUM. Honestly I don't understand how I should be setting the profiles from Config with SHFW flashed, but simply changing to Sport mode does nothing, messing with speed limit and start speed seems to do nothing. Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:49 pm, Postby damoak Any other selection will boot the scooter into the selected Mode. If so you will be out of luck unless you stlink. Followed all the steps and now I'm not getting any output from the battery it also looks like the battery is discharging very slowly when plugged in to charge. ive a;ready just donated 20 for your cause. Using an M4 Allen/Hex wrench or bit, remove the two screws holding the ESC in place. Having said all this, the memory chip is exactly the same type the ninebot dashboard uses. is there anything I can do? Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. I have a less herd of brand of shared escooter brands called SPIN I was told its a snsc2.0 I tried to flash using SHU but after it connects after I press flash nothing happens the screen dont upload the flashing loading bar it just stays on the same setup options screen. Learn more. The scooter won't start braking on it's own when the motor is not active. While this is all fleshed out and working, new developments are happening all the time. In some models you have to update firmware thru Segway app before you can change serial number in Ninebot flasher!Ninebot Flasherhttps://www.microsoft.com/sv-se/p/ninebot-flasher/9p5hws0hq55s?activetab=pivot:overviewtabSTM32 ST-LINK utilityhttps://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stsw-link004.htmlESC126 full dump to install with st linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1avgcgIGD8GKoLdY2A5uakFkyXVJ5a5SP/view?usp=sharingXiaoFlasher works only for android phoneshttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eScooter.m365Info\u0026hl=en_USG30 Motor power constant guidehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1dgi_vIJ7HJgPAgJdSOpjv4XlM-ET2e4b/view?usp=sharingCustom firmware I use in videohttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1dizSnsYcGdcu9Ocy24YKfYXmZ2Z_PMSG/view?usp=sharingBuild you own custom firmware https://max.cfw.sh/classic Mirror of the ScooterHacking wiki, for conservation purposes. All selectable values were tested at stock battery voltage and caused no damage to the tested scooters. Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:57 am, Postby iankscorpio69 The prompt notifying you of the restrictions being removed. -- select an app -- Solder them or hold them, I used Dupont connectors for a while but eventually made my own pogo pin rig, Your email address will not be published.

Chicken And Chorizo Gnocchi, Articles S

scooterhacking max g30