seaford, delaware obituaries

RIP Mick. We always had my blackboard out too and we sat in my front garden together opposite his house. Sorry to hear this news rip EricGina Hart. Rest in peace dear friend.Teresa Fowler. Losing too many matesRoger & Karen Alexander. Love to your family xxCarolyn Keeley. April 2014, aged 93. It is a sad time we live in. xxJulie Turk Sad news, Sally was a lovely lady xEmma Scudder Sorry to hear this. RIP xxPeter Sowter. Stan Baker of Saltwood Road passed away on 20th August 2022. Sad news, I remember him well a real character and a lovely man. Dear Derek & Lorna. Family flowers only, donations if desired RNLI Newhaven c/oSeaford & Newhaven Funeral Service 22 Sutton Road Seaford. Search Seaford obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Condolences to Hanny. KEN ELLIOTT passed away on 13th June 2019.His son Kevin left this message on his Facebook page:- The funeral will be on Monday the 1st of July at 1pm in the main chapel at Eastbourne Crematorium, and a celebration of his life at the Shore Bar Seaford afterwards. Pauline Smith. Condolences to the family! You were a true inspiration and help to me, a true gent.Janet and Stuart. He and our mum worked at the school together! Condolences to you and your family.Glenn & Jan Sheppard. Only last week, looking at football programs we used to swap. Thinking of the family. How very sad. near neighbours for many years RIPImogen Kaye Condolences to you all.what a great age to get to Sandra Comer Really sorry for your loss. I knew Bill from school and also Seaford RFC.Chrissie Mac. Remember him well. Pat was the wife of the late Mick Wood and they lived at Sheep Pen Lane. Whats happening with all my school chums ? A lovely couple. Happy memories of so much time spent with you Peter and your family. A great bloke. Thinking of you all at this sad time xSheila Eager. I will miss chatting to her. Smashing bloke was Ken had many laughs in the pub and at work RIP Terry Buckley. RIP Audrey fly high xxx, LIZ EVENDEN (Lil) On 2nd March 2019. aged 86 years. Also sorry to hear about Dave, another one of the footy gang. Seaford . Let me know if you need anything. Sorry to hear this news, condolences to all the family xWilliam Kneller. So very sad to hear this ,he was a lovely man .RIP, Malcolm John Cornford of Vale Road and Lewes County Grammar School for Boys, has died aged 72 of Motor Neurone Disease. So sorry to hear this such a lovely man and a larger than life character RIP John you will be so missed by many.Bob Male. All are welcome to join us celebrate her life. A good tradesman, good worker, good man, good fun, Sadly will not be able to attend the funeral as Im away. Sending our love. He served in the United States Army. They were such a lovely couple. (known to many as Bob) passed away in the early hours of 5/2/2013. So sad for you Julia and Lee. Alans wife expressed a wish to inform any one who new Alan during his time in Seaford. Sending Love to Family and friends and prayersNeil Larter. RIP Nobby, go and reunite with Gloria Tricia Eves. Very sad news. RIP , thoughts with her family Dorian Watkins. Ian Everest. LAURA JANE MORGAN. Passed away peacefully on Saturday 17th May 2014, aged 87. XSheila Evenden. My thoughts are with you John xx. Sorry to here this.What a great tradsman and always had time to talk.Yet another Seaford character gone.Thinking of family. Sad indeed, we always had a chat and a laugh, mainly trying to remember each others name. May time ease your sorrow and memories bring you peaceJenny Haynes. RIP Sylvia Lucas. Xxx. Donations in memory of Brenda for Blood Cancer UK (Leukaemia) c/o Seaford & Newhaven Funeral Service. R.I.P. To all the family so sorry for your loss.Linda Jackson. Seafords much loved man!! Now Re-united with his Late Wife Audrey. Jon Dawson, Michelle Oliver, David Maskell, Wendy Morgan, Guy Jonathan Eves, Martin Dean, Sue Allen, Lou Vanson, Stuart Baker, Susan Allchin, Beverley Templeman. RiP thinking of you all xPhilip Tobin. Passed away on 16th August 2015, aged 76. Oh this is awful news, we always called ourselves the Chyngton Brethren. Donations in memory of Joan for Alzheimers Society c/o Seaford & Newhaven Funeral Service.A service will be held on Wednesday 15th January 2020 at 10.30am Eastbourne Crematorium, Family Chapel.A reception in her memory will be held after at the Seven Sisters Hotel, Alfriston Road, Seaford, from 11.45am. I never saw him without it. She was the last surviving sister of Joan, Betty and Ella. Lovely man Patrick RIPSimone Lodomez. All good tlmes R I P. Joi Bennett. He was my landlord 25 years ago and was such a nice man. Thank you to everyone at St Wifrids. Im sorry for your loss Heather & Lesley. Julie Pettitt. Terry Winser sadly passed away on 20th August 2021 aged 91 years.Local Newsagent in Seaford for many years.A much loved Husband, Father, Grandfather and Great Grandfather. Simon Welch. RIP bill. RIP Daphne xxVerena Loveridge. I remember see Bill Bunce throw the discuss at school he was good they had to stop anyone running on the track around the field when he did it as he could land it on the track . Browse Obituaries in Seaford, Delaware. Peacefully in Seaford on 15 July 2011 aged 82 years. Condolences to Vikki and Lesley and the rest of his family who he has left behind. Lovely man . Many of us only know Roy because of his footballing exploits. Yes Delivered lots of papers working for Terry great person. Christopher Langridge. Sad news.R I P Bill.Linda Jackson-Ryannee (Tizard). Sorry to hear DavidDavid Almasi-Tucknott Arps. Her funeral is 27th Feb 2017, 2.30pm at St Leonards Parish Church. My thoughts are with his familyJenny Haynes. Such a lovely fun man xx a real Seaford character xxStephen Steer. XXLesley Wetlesen Another Saltwood road lovely gone. Great man. Sorry, not a great photo. SHARON WEBSTERsadly past away on 14th March after a sudden illness. MURIEL BARRY, nee Baker, 14-10-1920 to 05-12-2012. Much love to his family.Heidi Francine Evans. So sorry to hear this news, was so looking forward to seeing him after the pandemic. If anyone like to follow the funeral cortege please be at Seaford Methodist Church at the end of Millberg Road by 12pm to be with Steve for just last journey.xx, Ashley Maskell. Sending love to his family. A very good man, will be missed.Jane Thorpe. XxSandra Comer. A lovely man who will be greatly missedBob & Rosemary Male Another Chyngton lad taken far to early. Tel: 893889. God bless Joe. Dorothy also supported good causes especially the RNLI. John was such a smashing bloke. Such a sad time when someone you have known so well for so long passes away. R.I.P.Janet Vacher. As a child I lived in the same Close as Stevie. Always looked on Ray & Roy as uncles. XxDave Lisseter Played rugby with Greg. Was always friendly with my family. A Lovely man. Ray known, and liked by most Seafordians. If anyone has a photograph of any of the deceased below, once again please consider sending a scanned image to seaford.times@gmail.com to add to their notification. So sorry to hear this about my old friend. Seaford Star : Obituaries in Seaford, Delaware (DE) - The Funeral Home Directory Obituaries & Newspapers Delaware Seaford Seaford Star Seaford Star 620 W Stein Hwy Seaford, Delaware 19973 Sussex County (302) 629-9788 Obituary Information Seaford Star - Online Newspaper Local Newspaper Obituaries XxxKev Powney. Darwall-Smith was also an influential member of the Seaford Choral Society, and was still teaching Seafordians to play the piano well into her 80s.She will be sadly missed by all of us who knew her. I too was bought up in saltwood road and remember their younger son Michael very well.Maxine Beer. ROY NORMAN. Our thoughts are with Carol and familySarah McStravick. Very sad news indeed. Sorry to hear this Remember him well and strangely enough often came into my head when I drove past service station RIP Thoughts and prayers with his family. A good teacher and a lovely guy! So sorry to hear the sad news. R.I.P.Ken. CONSTANCE VERA MACE. Chris Rolf. Sincere condolences from the Watts family. Linda Jackson-Ryan. Jane Bates-Joyce. Thoughts are with John and familyPauline Smith. Tony was a wonderful neighbour and friend. So sorry to hear this, condolences to you and your familyHelen Howard nee Smith. Verena Loveridge. So sorry to hear this, John was such a lovely man. Family flowers only please. What can you say that hasnt been said. Lynda Cornford Green. At the ripe old age of 89. So very sad. I lived in No.12 East Dean Rise. A true Seafordian, he was born in Alfriston Road. Condolences to all the family. His funeral will be 10th Mar 4pm at Eastbourne crematorium.Any donations to St Wilfrids Hospice Eastbourne.. Claire Adfield. Condolences to the family xxxxxxJanis Trehearn. Chris Hutchinson. Julie Chamberlain. Our thoughts to all family and friends of Bill. My thoughts are with her family.Lynn Richards A lovely lady. Other sending their condolences:- Sonny Luxford, Teresa Kiernan, Sheila Evenden, Imogen Kaye, LAYZELL, HELEN. We were only two doors down. Roy was such a nice man. (nee Huntly) on 23rd January 2012 at home in Seaford aged 60 years. I met John for lunch at St.James always a very happy person. DAVID CHARLES GREEN. Thinking of all the family. Not more bad news? Lovely lady. Wendy. Flowers or if desired donations to a charity of choice. People who knew her are welcome to attend. Very sad news always laughing with a great sense of humour xDanny Macmillan. Hazel Trenfield. A neighbour who will be much missed. My thoughts are with the family, especially Helen and Ben (childhood friends and neighbours). Sorry for your loss Patrick was my Dads cousin xxChris Clarke. RIP xHazel Cottis A lady in every way.Always had a smile for everyone.So sad.Sheila Eager Very sad news . Sorry for your loss I lived opposite at number 1 I was a bit of a nightmare for most of the neighbours so rip EricSteve Watts. Ken. Sending love to all her family. RIP xPaul Stoner. Beloved Husband of Edna.Funeral Service at St Leonards Church, Seaford on Thursday 7th August at 2.00pm. I always liked Mrs D-S. sad newsOthers sending their condolences.Janet Hamill, Liz Terry, Chrissy Ward, Angela Ann Chalkley, Rosemary Collict. Sincere condolences to family and friends.Paul Stoner. John Earl. I worked with Tony for several years at Elm Court Youth Center. He was a good goalie in his younger days.Janice Pook. Roger & I remember him well from boys club and football. It is with sadness that I share the news that my Mum, Gloria Roberts /Tucknott ne Bray passed peacefully away on March 17th aged 95 years, She was well known in Seaford having been one of the Founder members of the Little Theatre. So sorry to hear this I used to have lovely chats with her in Sainsburys where I work she had such an infectious laugh and John was my Geography Teacher at Seaford Head all those years ago! So sorry for your loss.Helen Howard Ne Smith. Lynda I am so so sorry to hear the news my love to you and Christine and all the family xxAngela Bambridge. God Bless them both Condolences to all the family.Ken Bull Will miss our chats especially about fishing. Shirley Jones Obituary from Seaford, Delaware, United States. So sorry to hear your sad news my husband use to go fishing with Eric and Mick in the boat. Occasionally met him at Lingfield races. Thinking of Pam, Pauline, David & Michael at this very sad time. Much loved Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother. Sadly missed by all her family. Grateful thanks to the Matron and all the staff at Westerleigh Nursing Home for their care and friendship. On 13th November 2015. So sorry, a lovely lady always ready for a laughViv Long. Ah thats sad. Sad news Dave I remember him well.Jon Holmes. I remember her. Lovely chap known him since we were youngsters. ALAN DITCH passed away on the 25th of August aged 75. Thinking of you, Ruth, Jez, Harriet, George & Emmeline xxxDavid and Louise. So sorry to hear the sad news,got to know him when I worked with him at the museum great bloke will miss himKeith Mitchell. Grateful thanks to the Matron and all the staff at Westerleigh Nursing Home for their care and friendship. Hell be terribly missed, no doubt about that. Will be sadly missed and I remember him well, my husband played football with him and afterwards many a pint was sunk. Not more bad news? So very sorry to hear about Bill. So sorry to hear your news, I knew Dennis quite well. Another relative gone to youngSue Dumelow. I remember John from the good old days RIP xx, Clive Lewis. Steve was a true Seafordian all his life, and very well known on the Chyngton estate. Condolences to tony and leslie.Gina Hart. Another lovely man who did a lot to support dad when our mum passed away. Will miss you Mrs B. R.I.P. Love to Carol and boys. Formerly of Bonds Foodmarket, Alfriston Road, Seaford. So sorry to hear about kieth, lovely person, will be sadly missed, thoughts are with Val and family, Jackie Hazelden. Terrible news. I remember him from the boys club and also chief steward at The goldstoneGlenn Sheppard. NORA MORGAN. Condolences to the family . The Delaware State Police have arrested five suspects in connection with multiple shopliftings. Love and thoughts to Iris family xx. I remember the Finney boys well. One of your favourites appeared to be Oh, my old mans a dustman. Love to Anne and children! Stephen Jon Steer funeral is on Monday 7th November 2022 at 1pm. Great friends of our parents Les & Enid Watkins in Walmer Road. RIP Eric.Anne Scudder. Ian Everest. No flowers but any donations to St Wilfrids Hospice would be appreciated. A truly lovely and hard working man, and will be really missed by many. Mr. Baker.Dave Scudder. His life was taken tragically on 29th July 2011. He worked for me when I was manager of Seymours shop in Eastbourne and when we worked for Jakens . Very straight and fair man. Sandra Furminger. Sincere condolences to John . So very sorry to read this sad news. My mums best friend for many years. You could tell the time, when the mail arrived, always within a minute or two of the same time every day. Jenny Haynes. Such a fantastic man.Pete Crowhurst. Harlin T. Johnson, 76, of Georgetown, died Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2023. Peacefully at Westerleigh Nursing Home, Seaford, on 16th February 2017, aged 94 years, of Perrens Broad Street, Seaford. RIP Jim.Robert Falconer Great pal l new him well rip jimLindsay Woods A lovely man, he did loads of painting for my mum. FREDERICK WITCHLOW. JOHN POWNEY passed away on 22nd November 2022. I remember her so well, a beautiful lady inside and out, rest in peace dear one and my condolences to her family xxx Wendy Morgan. John Earl. Sadly missed by her large family, and all her many friends. R.I.P. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Sorry to hear this. No other information, or photograph available. XxJanet Vacher. Bill was a lovely guy. R.I.P Billloved listening to you sing. What a lovely man who never seemed to change RIPDavid Reed. Barry Thompson. At peace now. So sorry to hear this thoughts with Carol and the family Kevin Gordon. WILLIAM NUNN. The funeral is scheduled to be held on the 14th of January 2022. He and Mr James the welsh PE Teacher. Honestly about the most easy going and nicest blokes Ive had the privilege to knowCllr Dee Simson So upset to hear your sad news. KATHLEEN ELSIE KINGSHOTT. XLiz Cowlett. Very sorry ti hear this sad news. Born in Baltimore to John Ira Alexander and Dorothy Nell McGraw on Aug. 17, 1941, William grew up on his grandparents (John and Mary Belle McGraw) farm in Baltimore County. RIP, another good Seafordian gone.Chris Hutchinson. Will be sadly missed! JOYCE FALCONER, passed away on 12th May 2019. A great person. R.I.P. Date of Birth February 19, 1939. So sorry to hear this, Ken was a lovely bloke.Glenn & Jan Sheppard. So sad. Such a lovely lady, very sad newsSheila Eager. Patricia Ann Auwkit, Angie Hindocha, Julie Chamberlain, Christine Cavey, Chrissy Ward, Lyn Gill. I remember see Bill Bunce throw the discuss at school he was good they had to stop anyone running on the track around the field when he did it as he could land it on the track .Linda Bishop. Sorry to hear this Remember him well and strangely enough often came into my head when I drove past service station RIP Thoughts and prayers with his familyNid Barnes. Go with peace Pete and fly high with the Spitfires. Passed away on 10th September 2012. February 2016. I worked with Dave on Godfrey bros in the late 50s . RIP TaffyBrian Henty. He will be sadly missed by his friends and family. So sorry to hear your news Jane, all those years we lived next door to each other! RIP big man.Bob Lowe. Will be sadly missed my her daughter Sandra, sons Ian and Keith and all her grandchildren, great grandchildren and great great grandchildren. He lived in Seaford almost all of his life, and loved it here. Very sorry to hear this sad news. Karen Ames. Will be so missed for sure. Anne Scudder. RAY NORMAN 1936-2019. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. Sadly passed away peacefully on the 19th August 2017.Born 27th of June 1940. 1935 24th.Sept. Bob was born Oct. 10, 1936, in Washington, D.C., to the late George W. and Helen Hoyle Gross. Great teacher, and a great Welsh man. Very sad to hear this. An honour to have known him. RIP Marjorie -sincere condolences to your family.Ange Taylor. Always had a laugh with him whenever we met. Charles Bateman, David Bond, Crown Bar, David Tolhurst.,Simon Reed, Keith Mitchell, Wayne Elliott, Barry Thompson. The funeral is on Monday 22nd October 11am at Saint Andrews Church Bishopstone. Dennis used to work with my dad Tom Funnell great friend good memories will be missed xxxPhil Ward. Very sad a real nice fella RIP SteveTina Kenwright. He and brother Jackie were always in the Dads cricket team, against the boys, on Sunday afternoons at Chyngton in the 1960s. R.I.P Billloved listening to you sing. Thinking of you, very fond memories of both your parents in Kammond Avenue xxSusan Bamforth. His love for his wife was so evident. R.I.P. Condolences to Jan and family . My prayers are with you Glenn Sheppard. I knew your mum very well and obviously owe my geography knowledge to your dad. So kind. She was a great landlady. A lovely lady always so friendly. XSheila Durman. He was not only a very special neighbour but also a wonderful friend to myself and Doug. RIP. x, JuJu Fernandes. We will all miss you Bro. Condolences to you and your family Jane. RIP xxx, Remember Joyce well at the post office on the estate. Mr Peter Kenneth Mason. I was Williams sports master at Seaford Secondary School, for only one term, but I had great delight in watching him on the sports field. A lovely man, it was great to see him at the recent reunions! XxVal. Now Re-united with his Late Wife Audrey. So sorry to hear this; I was her accountant for many years.Sheila Evenden. Sarah Williams. He broke so many school records on the field.No surprise there of course. Will be missed by her family and many friends. More recently of Seaford, where he tended his allotments with great care and pride until arthritis got in the way.

How Many Times Did Jesus Confront The Pharisees, Articles S

seaford, delaware obituaries