springfield xd rmr slide

The 20 is ideal for 9mm and the 22lb for the 40 and max control of the . Plate #3 for XD/XDM (Trijicon RMR & SRO, Holosun HS507C/407C, Kingslayer Swampfox) threaded 6-32; Plate #5 for XD/XDM Holosun 509T only; . Handgun Slides & Parts . Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Shot in the dark but anyone here run into this and happen to know the correct size bolts? XD 4.40 to XD 4 OSP 9mm (with purchase of 9mm . Simple removal of one screw, and the striker mounting plate will uninstall like a normal firearm, allowing you to instantly run a cotton swab down the channel for occasional cleaning. It would be about 6 weeks. MSRP $440 - $568. 170mm Magazine Extension for Springfield XD/XDM 45/10mm. We put quality of our products over mass production. If you want a new billet slide, pleasehead over to this page. With the xds yes the grip is still thinner and rmr helps tuck it. Trijicon RMR / Holosun 407c, 507c 0 $ Vortex Venom / Burris Fastfire III 0 $ Vortex Viper + Cover Plate 0 $ XDm 5.25" Competition Slides for Springfield quantity. Professional Installation Recommended. Loaded with features from top to bottom, the XD-S Mod.2 is a slim single stack pistol perfect for concealed carry. The Springfield Armory TRP 10mm RMR with a 6" barrel is now available with a Trijicon Ruggedized Miniature Reflex (RMR) sight specifically milled into the . $85.99. variants of the XD into the 4-barreled 9mm configuration with optics capabilities. Springfield Armory describes the details of the slide kits: First up is the XD OSP Slide Kita package that provides users with a complete OSP-cut, full-size XD slide assembly packaged with a recoil spring assembly, barrel and an optics mounting plate in the Springfield Micro footprint. The Ultimate Firearms Destination for the Gun Lifestyle. This plate accepts optics like the Shield SMSc and allows for co-witnessing with the iron sights. NOTE: WILL NOT FIT Springfield XDM Models with Adjustable rear sights! So I do have the plate for the RMR. Seizing on the market flood of micro-profile red dot pistol sights, Springfield Armory has created a new XD (M) built for direct optics attachment. . For XD Mod 2 9mm, XD Mod 2 40 and 45 ACP Handguns, please order the Springfield XD 40/45 series plate on this page. Others may provide milling service for less but PRP provides the complete solution at a very reasonable price. L&M Precision GunWorks | Where Precision is an attitude, not just a word. NDZ Performance Rear Slide Cover Back Plate for Springfield Armory XDS 9MM .40 S&W .45 ACP Laser Engraved Anodized Aluminum in Silver - Choose Design. Shown in DV8 Raptor Green. 4 Items . . $119.99. The slimline XDs with its own unique Portal cuts. GENESEO, ILL. (07/25/22) - Springfield Armory is proud to announce the release of new XD OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) Slide Kit and Assembly options for the original XD line of full-size pistols. At Powder River Precision we are dedicated to the innovative design and manufacture of precision aftermarket parts. Keep your factory slide original and swap in a DV8 Springfield replacement / aftermarket slide which offers unique style along with grippy front vented serrations, deep rear grip cuts. The slide/barrel/recoil spring assembly kit costs $396. Subscribe to the Magazine | Podcast | FAQ. DeltaPoint Pro for Springfield XD, XDM Sight Mount (fits Shield RMS/RMSc/SMS, JPoint, Redfield Accelerator, . Thank you for subscribing to the newsletter! Allows for the lowest possible mounting height for your red dot optic. CARVER Custom. The slide was coated with Robar's newest finish offering, known as ArmorLube. DV8 Dynamics, Inc. 2023 | 18520 Pasadena St. Suite B, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530, DV8 offers TWO options. Hellcat slides for Springfield $49.99. All images courtesy of Springfield Armory. Work completed and parts fitted/blended/installed will be in the photo captions. This red dot optic mount, fits all models of Burris Fastfire II and III, as well as Vortex Venom - Vortex Viper red dot sights, EoTech MRDS,Primary Arms Red Dot optics, Docter Optic and many more. Search Dozens of Fine Quality Springfield XD Slides for Hunters from Safariland, Bianchi, and Comp-Tac | Free Shipping Available! 28457 | All Rights Reserved. Made in the USA! DPP Titanium Red Dot Mount/Plate/Adapter Compatible with Springfield XD Trijicon RMR/SRO&Holosun 407C/507C/508T. The kit converts the following: XD 5 9mm to XD 4 OSP 9mm. Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears: Let the weak say "I am a mighty man". Heat-treated to 43RC = more rigid slide = noticeably smoother action! This pistol is also designed with a 3" hammer forged barrel, top slide serrations, standard rail, flat trigger, reversible mag release, loaded chamber indicator, tritium . XD 5 .40 to XD OSP 4 9mm (with purchase of 9mm magazine), Also available is the XD OSP Slide Assembly (part # XD4901), which includes an OSP-cut slide assembly for an XD 4 9mm pistol along with a Springfield Micro footprint optics-mounting plate. Precision CNC machined from billetnot from castings. STEP 1: Print out the DV8 Custom Workorder Form here. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Does not include other internal parts, barrel or sights. Aggressive serrations front and back with 2nd stage ventilation serrations up front. Guaranteed to fit all factory internals. Description Description. WarHog for Springfield The order subtotal is less than the minimum allowed value ($1.00). Company was great to work with and did a great job on the slide milling. It is designed to convert an XD 4-inch 9mm to an XD 4-inch 9mm OSP, while utilizing the original pistol's barrel and recoil spring system. Both XD OSP Slide Assembly offerings convert the following: Who doesnt want an optics-ready slide? (4 reviews) Write a Review. Price includes refinishing the slide. III mounting plate, will fit the SOB Mount. DV8 Dynamics. Be well balanced, be vigilant and cautious at all times, for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring, seeking to seize and devour. For XDs, you will lose the chamber indicator slot on all calibers. $15.99. You really cant put anything on the slide without a plate due to the riser that indicates one in the chamber would contact your dot. Red Dot mount fits all XD and XD Mod 2 handguns. When I had my XDm .45, I called Springfield and they said that they would do the work. I had my XD 9mm Tactical slide milled because I can't get the XD-M in California. Two longer screws are for your optic. MSRP for that package is $369. DV8 Custom Aftermarket slides for Springfield machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel billet! Springfield has addressed these issues by offering the entire slide assembly, pre-cut from the factory and ready to swap onto your gun. The XD-S Mod.2 OSP comes with a factory milled slide for low-profile, direct . The finish on your handgun will rub off using standard screw on mounts. Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. the optic mounting plate. Copyright 2014 - 2018 JT Defense LLC - 20588 NC HWY 210 Rocky Point, NC. Not rated yet. Slide milling for red dot optic mounting plate. The XD (M) OPS is actually a package consisting of the pistol, two 19-round . They want small but the rmr is wider than my block slide get a g19 IMO. Well take care to remove all the components and sights before we machine and Cerakoteand reinstall them before we send it back to you. Let us know what topics you would be interested: 203 Performance on Demand Milspec Mojo. XDs Raptor One DV8 cuts give you more control over your slide (more grip) and lightens your slide, reducing reciprocating mass which results in faster cycling=faster double-taps; but we were careful to not remove too much material as to require a new recoil spring! I bot the 6mia and the difference for these 72 year old eyes is amazing. XD, XDm, MOD2 with Portal Cuts The traditional method of installing a red dot optic on your Springfield, requires that you send your gun out to a gunsmith or custom machine shop, and have your slide permanently cut / modified to accommodate a red dot or reflex optic, or, they require you purchase a simple dovetail design, which is impossible to tighten up, and will come loose with normal use, without even shooting the gun. DV8 Portal slides for XDm 3.8" 9mm with RMR optic cut in Camo. Mounting plates and coverplates are compatible with factory OSP slides. Both front and rear sight dovetails remain. RMR Dual-Illumination 7.0 MOA Amber Dot Sight. Description. ambi slide stop and enhanced slide serrations; hammer-forged barrel; loaded chamber indicator; extended . JavaScript is disabled. Your sent-in slide cut with choice of Raptor One or Portal cuts precision CNC machined. I received my slide back with optic and new iron sights mounted. . Availability and pricing will vary. While I enjoyed shooting it, I remember thinking how nice it would be to have a full-size grip and a longer barrel/slide combo to help absorb some of the recoil. Add to cart. 2008 - 2023 Galloway Precision. Even if completely uninstalled from the firearm and re-installed, usually no more than 1/2 inch adjustment is necessary at 25 yards. More Grip = More control + Easier racking. Trijicon RMR / SRO, Holosun 407c / 507c Mount for Springfield XD, XDM SKU:49523 From . Springfield XD 9 Red Dot Mount - Optic Mount XD9, Springfield XDM Red Dot Mount - Optic Mount. Special note to owners of Springfield XD Mod 2. Installing a Red Dot Sight (Optic) on your Springfield XD, No adjustment necessary. With this XD OSP Slide Kit, you can convert several XD variants to a full-size 4 9mm configuration featuring OSP capabilities. Available in 4 cut configurations. Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Set for XD Mod.2 4 inch Service Model 9 and 40 Series Pistols. TFB paid for ammo. Optics Mount for Springfield Armory XDM 5.25. Professional job quick turnaround without sacrificing quality. We suggest all installation to be performed by a licensed gunsmith. Springfield XD Mod.2 45ACP 4.0 Service Model with 6 Magazines and Range Bag . Current owners of XD pistols have limited choices for adding red dots to their pistols. The terms of this review were very simple. Opposed to NP3's nickel base, ArmorLube is carbon-based and offers a "natural . The XD set the new industry standard for comfort, ease of operation, features and performance. Product Categories. NOTE: ALL XD MOD2 HANDGUNS, REGARDLESS OF CALIBER, REQUIRE XD OR XDM WIDE SERIES. But time has passed, trends have changed, and their use has increased exponentially. Sort by. There was a time in the not-so-distant past when it was the exception, rather than the rule, to see people running handguns with red dot sights in classes. Many sights share the same mounting footprint. Contact us: https://dv8tactical.com/contact-us/. **includes FREE professional install into your purchased DV8 billet slide. If you have an XD, Springfield Armory has a line of OSP Slide Kits made to convert your pistol into an optics-ready platform without a trip to the gunsmith. 9 MM .45 ACP. Is the Springfield Saint Edge ATC Worth the Money. Does anyone know of a smith that can do the job? Super deep front and rear serrations + Open ports. A forum community dedicated to Springfield Armory XD and XD-M series firearm owners and enthusiasts. MSRP $440 - $623. I'm looking to have my slide cut on my XDm and have a RMR added to it. Red dot sights are now practically standard, which means you have to find a way to mount one to guns that arent optics-ready. Tried searching but not much luck. SKU: XD5071. Dreadnought Slide for Springfield The rear Striker safety screw can be removed for general cleaning of the firearm's striker channel when needed. Made from steel and weighs 32g. to a slide or complete firearm that YOU supply. I needed a friend with skills greater then mine, but it mounted pretty easily. Powder River Precision did an excellent job! When he is not shooting, he enjoys hiking, camping, and rappelling around Utah. Please contact us for further details.. A word about co-witnessing with red dot optics: I promised you that I would try swapping the slides on the Springfield XDM Elite OSP 10MM 3.8" and the NEW Springfield XDM Elite OSP 10MM 4.5". Also available is an XD OSP Slide Assembly packaged with a Crimson Trace CTS-1500 red dot optic and optic mounting plate. Here is what my XD looks like now. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Available in Black Cerakote, kiln baked for 2-1/2 hours, and finished off in a perfect 60% Matte finish, the JT Defense SOB Optic mount for Springfield XD 40 and 45, will look like it came on your firearm from the factory. More Grip = More control + Easier racking. Sig 1911 railed with extras for or trade! As soon as we receive your slide, we will give you a call to confirm. There's a lot of people doing the milling now but I may just go with the smith from AZ. Springfield Armory has announced optics-cut replacement slides for the XD series of handguns. Customer Service (904) 300-4211. XD/XDm Parts kit for: 9mm & .40SW 185 $ XD/XDm Parts kit for: 45ACP 185 $ WarHog custom slide for Springfield XD 3" sub-compact in Armor Black with American Flag engraved cover plate. Best CCW Guns; Best 9mm Guns; Best 10mm Guns . DV8 Dynamics. And there appeared unto him an angel from heaven, strengthening him. Stay tuned for a full review. Good luck and enjoy your improved marksmanship. . Galloway Precision Tier One Slide Milling Service. One of these slide kits is in the mail and headed this way. That was back in 2011. The price includes slide cover, optics plate of choice, and cut finish. |MSRP: $396, XD OSP Slide Assembly w/OSP optics mounting plate |XD4901 |MSRP: $270, XD OSP Slide Assembly w/ Crimson Trace CTS-1500 and OSP optics mounting plate Guns. Since the JT Defense SOB Mount will not move, your optic stays permanently aligned, and the optic will never lose zero unless you completely remove the mount. Dreadnought Slide for Springfield. **Optic not included. Scope Rings. Both XD OSP Slide Assembly offerings convert the following: Therefore, [there is] now no condemnationFor those who are in Christ Jesus, we live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the spirit. Springfield Armory XD performance pistols parts by Galloway Precision. Red Dot mount fits all XD and XD Mod 2 handguns. If you want to send in your factory slide, proceed below. Installing the optic mount on the XD Mod 2 is identical.. remove rear sight (Removal tool required) remove your rear striker plate, insert our new supplied cnc aluminum striker insert, install dovetail (yes, it may be tight, but this is correct.. it will still move in the dovetail for centering) install top plate. Nothing to complain about with a fast turn around time. f. The Springfield XD and XDM series, polymer frame handguns, are popular pistols in the competition, hunting and target shooting community. Steel RM48 allows an RMR to be mounted on Springfield XM/XDM pistols in place of the rear sight. Quick view Choose Options. Optic Mount Plate RMR Style for Taurus 1911 Pistols. Choose a CNC Slide Cut and Cerakote for your Springfield Slide. Also available is an XD OSP Slide Assembly packaged with a Crimson Trace CTS-1500 red dot optic and optic mounting plate (part # XD4903). If you would like a color or pattern or design not listed please check before writing it in the notes. Springfield Armory XD Performance Pistol Parts. I can't rememberhow much it was, but it seemed reasonable. The slides, featuring . 0 Shopping Cart. This plate accepts optics like the Shield SMSc and allows for co-witnessing with the iron sights. $169.99. MSRP is $396. Weprecision CNC cut your existing Springfield XD, XD-S and Mod2 slides using our state-of-the-art 4-axis CNC and guarantee your satisfaction! Availability and pricing will vary. Due to ATF Ruling 2021R-08F any firearm featuring or pictured with a stabilizing brace will be shipped WITHOUT the brace. Springfield made the outside measurements for all slide blanks, the same identical dimensions. Install, remove, re-stall and it will hold Zero with little or no adjustment necessary.

Jack And Joanne Ham, Towson University Baseball Coaches, Articles S

springfield xd rmr slide