steve urkel pick up lines

Overall, Steve's good intentions trump his flaws and give the audience a plethora of laughs every time he comes onscreen and says, "Did I do that?" Without Steve Urkel, Family Matters would have been overlooked as just another TGIF Friday night comedy show. Carl Otis Winslow: You know son, if Screwing Up ever became an Olympic event. It can't explode or anything? Mango? And then there was the time we went camping and we were in dyer need of a generator and we just plugged the toaster into Uncle Elijah and the Pop Tarts were flying. Laura Lee Winslow: Did you get any sleep? Laura Lee Winslow: [crying] Steve why do you always say things like that? I'm being born! [laughs] Bye! You got the whole family off on the wrong foot. He's usually knee deep in dead mosquitoes. Shen I suggested it, her lovely eyes were momentarily clouded with nausea. Now hit the sack. Harriette Winslow: Not as rough as Aunt Clotilda. Oh! SUBSCRIBE to get the latest. "I have a pen, you have a phone number. That's Lt. Murtaugh. Lt. Murtaugh: I dropped the, uh, nerd off next door at the, uh, nerd house. I love my Army. Steve Urkel: Well, the earth didn't exactly move for me either! Harriette: Judy, finish your Brussels sprouts. I promised grandma I'd help her get ready. Laura Lee Winslow: Fun? Dr. Goodrich: Ms. Crawford, I am a medical doctor, not a carnival act! I can almost see what you had for lunch! You see, I use verbs. Cop: [Searching Willie and Waldo] Ok, where did you hide the booze? Rachel Crawford: Exactly what were Eddie's instructions? Carl Otis Winslow: [Has just gotten wind of Eddie's flyer party] Edward! Steve Urkel: Mmm, steak. Stefan Urkelle: It's not just a transformation chamber. Steve Urkel: I can't believe this! Carl Otis Winslow: That's right, that petition was a great idea. Needless to say she's not amused as he jumps on there]. Ken: You make me wanna puke! Carl: Rachel, Carl was my great grandfather's name and there is no way that I'm gonna change it. Judy Winslow: Boring. Laura Lee Winslow: No, it really bugs me that Steve is the only guy with enough guts to stand up to Willie. Stefan Urkelle: Where did you learn all that? A small gastronomic goof up. Rachel Crawford: Well, Steve, I am your boss. Undaunted, Steve switches the station to polka music and ends up having a good time dancing with Waldo and Maxine], Carl: By the way, thanks for letting me use your chamber, Stefan. Ty: No, he's Eddie's brother. [Eddie groans as Carl walks in to brighten his mood], [Eddie leaves with Carl to hang out with him. Waldo Geraldo Faldo: Well I for one am appalled. This semester we're Steven, you'd better get going. Harriette: Yep, they were yelling at each other and bumping bellies. Carl Otis Winslow: Harriette, that kid is bad news. This poker game is important to you and I messed it up by inviting this windbag. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: I call Waldo Faldo up. Halawna, Oneisha: [pop up in the car Clarence stole] Surprise! And sometimes I was sorry I ever started the whole thing, but I didn't quit. Carl Otis Winslow: Like that. Steven Quincy Urkel: But I'm going the recommended cruising speed for this vehicle Any more could be risky. [sees the kids] Oh my Lord! I'm Stefan sweet thing. Laura: Steve, I know it's a lot to ask, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd tutor Todd. An illustration of a horizontal line over an up pointing arrow. And then there was the time we went camping and we were in dyer need of a generator and we just plugged the toaster into Uncle Elijah and the Pop Tarts were flying. Harriette: This feud between you and Nick is getting out of control. But Waldo messed up and put the wrong date on the flyers. I'm wearing a Bart Simpson's mug. Carl Otis Winslow: [More excitedly] Yes, ma'am! He heads downstairs to confront Steve]. [He leaves the house]. Carl: If that's the case then I plead guilty. Second, no one must ever know about this "non-date". I love you more than life itself. If you have something to say, just spit it out. I'm jealous of Todd and you want me to help him. [Steve thinks Rachel is in love with him, but she is really in love with another man named Steve]. Judy Winslow: Mom, when's dinner? Did I do that? On the way to the Sizzle Club, I took a little detour to the precinct. Steven Quincy "Steve" Urkel: Fuffner, I've heard of some low things in my time, but forcing Laura to go to the dance with me is plain dispicable. Carl: Maybe you can even resurrect your band. You need to get out more. This isn't right Weasel. Harriette Winslow: These flowers are not fresh. Laura Lee Winslow: I'm not sure what day is this? Maxine Johnson: Ooh Laura, you look good. The Its PurpL logo features the young mug of White as Steve Urkel, with his signature Coke-bottle spectacles and high-top fade haircut that blends into a purple haze riding above the floating. Steve Urkel: No, it's not okay! That's not enough time for Rambo to blow anything up. Waldo: Man, they didn't even know who we were. Harriette Winslow: I know. Harriette: Soon, baby. Harriette Winslow: [Eddie got pulled over by the cops, and a ticket] What was the problem? Harriette: Well, tell him you don't remember him. No. Self respect. Steve Urkel: But, I've been practicing and my progress is impressive, even if I do say so myself. I do not like 30 people hanging around my shoulder, saying "Hey Senora, can you eat a little faster?". I'm not your personal doormat. Laura Lee Winslow: If you have to ask, pass. Actor Jaleel White, famous for his cultural touchstone role as Steve Urkel in Family Matters, is entering the cannabis industry.Through a partnership with 710 Labs, White's new cannabis line . Maybe a better word is Loud. Midway through the first season, the show introduced the Winslows' nerdy neighbor Steve Urkel (Jaleel White), who quickly became its breakout character and eventually the show's main character. Waldo Geraldo Faldo: Where are we going, Willie? Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: What the heck is wrong with you? Laura: Maybe not, there has to be some guy who doesn't have a date. Laura: Remember when you tried to teach me how to sew? We've got cheerleaders taller than him. Urkelbot: [sneaks up behind the robber and surprises him] Freeze! You are under arrest! Not bells, Swiss Melody Chimes. Could you write that A down on a piece of paper? Carl Otis Winslow: Yeah, well. Curtis: I don't know how to tell you this, but I have to tell you straight out. Steve Urkel: Well, because it's different. Carl Otis Winslow: Oh, now Harriette, that's a bit harsh. It's late. Eddie Winslow: [at the frat party] Steve, why are you wearing a toga? You're standing on my finger! But I like myself, and that makes me cool. Laura Lee Winslow: [Yelling at Judy who's trying to shove her plate in front of Eddie dishing food] Can you wait? You don't sleep, you don't have nightmares. Mucus comes in so many colors. You mother once tried bean bags. No. I didn't kiss you. Willie Fuffner: I'm gonna trash Urkel's locker. Carl: Steve, will you please stop sulking and come out of the bathroom? Get down from there! Estelle Winslow: Your great grandfather's name was Lester. [goes to the refrigerator] No root beer? So, I figured if I doubled the temperature, I could cook it in half the time. Carl: I don't have to take this, I'm going home! Kanye West name-dropped "Family Matters" star Steve Urkel on his My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy track, "Dark Fantasy." However, Ye originally thought a similar line rapped by T-Pain was "corny," the "Buy U A Drank" singer claims.. As reported by HipHopDX on Tuesday (Sept. 7), T-Pain says Ye stole the concept for the Urkel-referencing line after hearing a similar lyric on his . Why, you might as well drop a boulder on my foot, shove bamboo shoots under my fingernails, or scoop my eyeballs out with a melon baler. You think it's cool to come to a prty with a mini bar in your coat. Harriette Winslow: Mother Winslow, take all the toddlers up to your room. Pass the salt, Edward. People stopped and starred, called me names, and some even spit at me. You don't want to get fried. Steve Urkel: My uncle, Elijah Urkel, has been struck by lightning four times. [Willie grabs Waldo and takes him with the cops who arrested them], [Steve has humiliated Willie at the party that he grabs a small glass of Vodka and pours it into Urkel's cup]. Harriette Winslow: [gives him a tray of drinks] Here, take these with you. Harriette Winslow: Is this your snowmobile? What are you doing with these bells? Look I clued everybody in. Harriette: Well, if he remembers you, he's used to you looking like a jerk. Waldo Geraldo Faldo: [after pulling his underpants out of his jeans] Sir, would you do me the honor of autographing my boxer shorts? The people that did this to us are teaching the same GARBAGE to their kids. Got anything in the fridge? Rachel Crawford: Can you make him quack like a duck every time the phone rings? Edward 'Eddie' Winslow: [laughing] Good one, Myrtle! [after Carl as defeated Turbo with ease, Harriette runs up to him with her purse]. Steve Urkel: That's because you don't know what it's like being small. Nick Neidermeyer: Do I have to remind you who you're talking to? Laura Lee Winslow: How fast are we going now? Sure, it may cover your hiney, but if you make a habit of it, you've got a serious problem. You're taking me out for dinner at Chez Josephine's. How much will that cost me? Introducing yourself to someone new is always scary, whether you're on an app or in person, since the possibility of rejection is part of the deal. Steve Urkel: [thinking he's playing hide and seek with Laura, Eddie, & Judy and a shower starts running] That shower running doesn't fool me Laura! Waldo: But, why ya gonna do that, Willie? It was your free safety. Steve Urkel: [points to Eddie] His words, not mine. Laura Lee Winslow: Sure. Steve Urkel: I will not be bullied! No. Doo da doo da. Laura: We're not going anywhere. Carl Otis Winslow: Oh gee that'd scare me. Sheldon is rude, vain, obnoxious, and one-dimensional. Waldo: I'm sorry, Steve. I didn't expect you to be in there and I feel like such a worm. Laura Lee Winslow: Hey, my locker's open! You showed me a picture of your dog. I'd lay one on you that would weld your glasses to your face. Steve Urkel: Swell, Punch! I don't ever want to go to that restaurant again. Estelle 'Mother' Winslow: Then, you'll need a wide-angle lense. urkel-steve. Harriette Winslow: You were gone for three hours. That's the last time I do anything for anybody in this house. In the 1991 episode, Steve Urkel was the cousin of D.J.'s friend Julie (Tasha Scott), who gives Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin) some valuable advice, after learning that she has to wear reading . Steve Urkel: I've taken a vow of chastity. [Stefan tries to stop the chamber and the chamber ends up being busted. Steve Urkel: Then your nasal passages swell and your nose and throat slam shut tighter than a clam. I won't be able to take you to the prom. And even then I knew it wasn't right. Does that about cover it? In fact, I'm grounded. The black kids won't talk to the white kids, people are calling each other names, taking sides! Uh, Curtis. Rachel Crawford: Mother Winslow, guess what? What do you have to say for yourselves? There's no justification for this behavior! In Season 1 he was a supporting character and made his first appearance as a background character in Rachel's First Date and had his first major role in "Laura's First Date", however as of Season 2 he was officially considered a main character . At a party, once, he clamped cables to his earlobes and jump-started a Volkswagen. Steve Urkel: Hi everybody! Let's just get there! A few minutes ago, I just saw Laura and I fanted. Steve Urkel: Laura, suppose I arrange for you to meet Johnny Gill personally. Steve Urkel: Well, I didn't have one. Estelle 'Mother' Winslow: How did she die? Edward 'Eddie' James Arthur Winslow: Willie Makeit? Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: Uh no, Waldo, state your name. Then he unfolds it] Well Tell me again. Waldo Geraldo Faldo: [reveals his empty jacket] He meant the booze that came out of my jacket. Carl: Rachel, you're putting entirely too much filling in those. He's so sad he could depress Richard Simmons. "Smile, if you want to have sex with me." 4. Laura Lee Winslow: What're you guys going to see at the dinner theater? Raoul is the new produce manager. Why, I guarantee you he has studied the best! And, I just wanted to wish you good luck. Steve Urkel: [sobbing] No, it's Myra, her cold got worse. Trying to cover it up only make things worse. Okay, first question. Steve Urkel: [singing] Fishing on Lake Wannamuk. He's gonna drive us tonight. Becky Sue: Oh, we couldn't do that. Rachel Crawford: Thanks Steve. Quotes.net. Harriette Winslow: And you agree with me? Whoa, I'm being pushed back in! It's a cool chamber. "No mo giet itsu mana! Harriette Winslow: Abrasive? Boyd broke my glasses. Estelle 'Mother' Winslow: [to Carl] I know you're stubborn as a mule but you don't have to act like a jackass! Her temperature shot up and she tossed more cookies than the Keebler elf. Edward 'Eddie' James Arthur Winslow: Well it wasn't funny. The '90s series "Family Matters" may have been about the Chicago-based Winslow family, but the show's breakout character was actually Winslow neighbor Steve Urkel. Laura: Yeah, every time I used the bug spray. I'm sorry, call you next week? From 1989 to 1998 (via IMDb ), White . This is fantastic! So one day I decided to do something about it. Rachel Crawford: She keeled over leading a game of Simon says! It's just for the family Steve stop begging. Carl Otis Winslow: The guy who wrote The Three Musketeers? Oh, yes it is! Carl Otis Winslow: Hey, I'm here for you, baby. You'll never know how much time you'll have together. Laura: Ma, the package said to cook it at 275 for 20 minutes. It's a beautiful language. [Carl steps in the chamber and Stefan starts it up]. Laura: That you'll never go into outer space again, Steve Urkel: Only when we kiss, Laura Lee, only when we kiss [they passionately kiss]. Waldo Geraldo Faldo: Cheating is wrong, Eddie, and you should know that. Ms. Steuben: I know, Steven. Steve Urkel: [collecting] Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Harriette Winslow: Every time she stops, she starts all over again. Harriette Winslow: Carl, those are my personal and private thoughts. Laura: Waldo, what's with Steve, he's acting wierd, even for him! Harriette Winslow: Why? Laura: I was thinking about taking a home economics class so I can learn how to cook. Harriette Winslow: Laura, did somebody do something to you? Nobody threatens my woman! It is not empty at all. [splashes Waldo with the spiked punch]. Harriette: At my table, you eat them. Not when it's swirling around a porcelain tank. Rodney Beckett: [after seeing Eddie's music video] I can't believe it. [Faces Eddie] Look at him, charming, handsome, popular. Why, how low can you get? Steve Urkel: Really? Look, Steve. First of all, this is not a real date. Laura Lee Winslow: You're lucky, you got into a great fraternity and all it cost you was your best friend. Carl Otis Winslow: [Takes the money from Eddie] I love you son. Steve Urkel: I've invented nuclear batteries. Me and the guys were going to have a flyer party next Saturday when you go out of town. Eddie: [chuckling] I know this one! Carl Otis Winslow: [Laura comes home distraught] Laura, what happened? And it's all my fault. You think it's funny to spike somebody's punch and watch them act like a fool. Cassie Lynn: Well, we just got some really hot photos of you being romanced by the Prince of Passion here. Edward 'Eddie' James Arthur Winslow: What's wrong? Waldo: Fifteen and that's as high as I'm going. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: [to Officer Wigglesworth as played by Carl] We're on the same side of the law. I had 8 shots of Espresso, a 6-pack of Jolt Cola, and a large bowl of Froot Loops with extra sugar. Harriette Winslow: And you meant every word 8 years ago. Steve Urkel: Laura, this is a a really special moment and well, I think we should celebrate it by getting married. Carl Otis Winslow: I recognized him right away. Estelle 'Mother' Winslow: Every day for 6 months. Estelle 'Mother' Winslow: That's one month longer than they taught it to me. And, he's got something that he didn't have before. Steve Urkel: Don't we remind you of The Temptations? Edward 'Eddie' Winslow: The party doesn't start until 9 and my curfew's at 10. Edward 'Eddie' James Arthur Winslow: [driving off] Would you relax, Steve? Ok, just give me a couple of days and I sould have it fixed. Estelle 'Mother' Winslow: As long as you're up, bring me a piece. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: Well why don't you take the guy's next door? Estelle 'Mother' Winslow: Well, how did you miss it? Dexter Thornhill: [after being found guilty at Urkel's trial] Darn you Urkel, Darn you to Heck! This is my grandmother's wedding and $1500. I'll be in all the videos. Harriette Winslow: [feigns being touched] Oh, Carl this is beautiful. [Notices no one is there anymore] Well, I thought it was a good story. Steve Urkel: I can't! Cassie Lynn: Look, Becky Sue. And him. Carl Otis Winslow: He and Steve got busted for gambling. I wanna take it home and read it to my mom. Carl Otis Winslow: Well there's no rush. Steve Urkel: By any chance, is that something you enjoy? He introduced himself and I was immediately struck by deep brown eyes, his engaging sense of humor and how delicately he handled my cantalopes. He finished his Christmas shopping weeks ago and never asked me for a penny. Sergeant Shishka: Don't insult my Army. Edward 'Eddie' James Arthur Winslow: Seymour Butts? Laura: Well, Steve, I've been trying to convince Waldo that girls find him attractive. No. Carl: Stefan, you gotta help me. Steve Urkel: I have a spectacular evening planned! Steve Urkel: Well, that may be what happened, but it won't be what the people believe. My, what strong arms. Wha? [Harriette laughs as Laura leaves the living room to help Mother Winslow get ready]. Harriette Winslow: No, Carl let's call it what it really is, Cheap and Lazy. Three times X equals six. Steve pits eight guys against each other in the battle for the best pickup lines. We're getting dirty looks from old people! Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: Laura, suppose I arrange for you to meet Johnny Gill personally. "If I were a stop light I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.". But just to be sure, I'm going downstairs to check the dictionary. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: Make one, then Xerox It! Steve Urkel: I bought two tickets to a concert that Laura wants to go to and offered to take her as my, get this, date! While a miserable Eddie has to play checkers with Steve. Laura: You know, I shouldn't be mingling with the opposition, but I just wanted to tell you how handsome you look under fluorescent lighting. Waldo: Life is short, and so it Gary Coleman.

Nickel City Properties, Man City Goalkeepers Since 1950, Religious Easter Poems, Terrell Williams Boxer Social Media, Articles S

steve urkel pick up lines