stubhub app not available in your country

Disgusted! Tap on the clear cache option available at the bottom of the screen. @CLA-SUZ - We can help with this! Re: STUBHUB APP NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. How to request an event on the StubHub website. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. For more information, see the developers privacy policy. Get 25% off this Cyber Monday at StubHub. Please check your messages and respond there. @context: "https://schema.org", Tickets are 100% guaranteed by FanProtect. How to request an event on the StubHub website. Indianapolis Colts vs New England Patriots Four Tix Available ! The company was founded in 2000 and has become one of the largest ticket marketplaces in the world. Code. Save. FIFA has few tickets left in resale and it is closed for now. Easily sell your tickets right from the app. Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play. I live in Italy and every year I go overseas to attend baseball games. I live in Sweden and apparently the StubHub app is not available here. Let us know if you have any other questions. Hi! offers: { Apologies for the difficulties, @Tobytoby! The manager was supposed to call me and never did then I get an email that they just canceled my order and will submit a refund! } @type: "Offer", I'd be happy to look into getting you those tickets. @type: "AggregateRating", . I would like to buy 2 NBA tickets that have "Mobile transfer" delivery but I am unsure how exactly I'll be able to. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . All the cache will be cleared. LTE/3G/2G (auto connect). @LeonardoSosa I'd be happy to help you with that. Step 3: Under the Apple ID, you can find the Family Sharing option. . If you're still unable to obtain your tickets, we are here to help! Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. 3. @mpaun With Mobile Transfer, the most important step will be to accept the transfer when it is sent to you. Search. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. StubHub offers some customers cash refunds for tickets to events canceled during the pandemic, creating an exception to a no-refunds policy it adopted in March 2020 to the dismay of many . aggregateRating: { Obviously no trust in them at this point! So many issues - listings not showing up, tickets not loading, sales record not . The week of the event I was notified that I listed my seats incorrectly. I have been reading that this impacts all MLB Teams Season Ticket Holders. Could you please let me know any alternative way to get my tickets forGolden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Lakers Preseason Tickets? Only mobile tickets generated from the MLB Ballpark app and StubHub app will be accepted. You should be able to have access to the app once you are in the US. Can you please explain what the process is in terms of getting tickets for someone travelling from Europe who can't download the Ticketmaster or StubHub mobile apps? My husband and I bought concert tickets as a Christmas present to each other. They can definitely help you with the times that they are available to help you! Could you please provide a specific answer before I proceed with my purchase? Jus want everithing sorted out, so. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. . I live in Italy and every year I go overseas to attend baseball games. When and how you'll get your tickets. Tickets are 100% guaranteed by FanProtect. All Rights Reserved. oster deep fryer not turning on; iep goals for students in wheelchairs; best restaurants in cannes with a view; cassandra role permissions. Scroll to the bottom of the page. $105 Nov 5 !!&! User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. 3. For iPhone Users: Switch on the Settings app on your iPhone. Check to see if the Primary (Ticketmaster, etc), Team, or Venue app is available in your country. If you are a fan of a particular artist, team, or performer, you may consider signing up for their email list or following them on social media. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP OTHERS IF YOU CANT HELP ME?? Allow plenty of time to enjoy your visit. Please help. They sell you things they don't actually own and if there's an error, too bad for you. offers: { I explained that I purchased 4 tickets, together, and it seemed shady I couldnt sell them together as a set of 4. Will NEVER use stub hub again! Use of this website signifies your agreement to our. How you get your tickets depends on the kind you bought. @context: "https://schema.org", Be tracked ( E.g: //support.stubhub.com/en/support/solutions/articles/61000276767-getting-your-mlb . Required fields are marked *. The ability to see the 'total number' of tickets left for a specific MLB event Currently, Future Parking tickets at Vivid Seats start at $0, with an average price of $0. StubHub Discount: Get NFL tickets as low as $6. Re: STUBHUB APP NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. Is there a procedure to accomplish this? 318, Row 2, Seats 1 . Copies of barcodes presented through other third-party . StubHub app is not available in your country USA: It may be just a little extra effort and research, but with some determination and luck, you should be able to find tickets to the events you want to attend. If your tickets are Flash Seats, you can register an account at www.FlashSeats.com using any US address. Thus I cannot access my bought tickets via the mobile. Coachella wristband $650. operatingSystem: "ANDROID", You will enter your community username and new password and done! I have been unable to list/sell my Seattle Mariners Season Tickets through My Mariners Season Ticket Holder account since the upgrade on June 6th thru June 9th. Save at StubHub - Shop NBA tickets on sale now at StubHub. App not avaiable in Switzerland in the App Store. We'll always do our best to make sure you get into any event you purchase on our site. So I proceeded to call again, with 3 days until my event I was getting more and more concerned. operatingSystem: "ANDROID", This will take to . Note - One option for Mobile Tickets (Instant) or NFL is to try to download the app by switching to the U.S. store. 0. Help?! Open the App Store and tap your profile picture from the top right. I bought tickets forTampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons Oct 14, but I cannot install the App as I am from Sweden. Stubhub is rapidly losing both my trust and desire to use. You are able to have them printed out at the box office once you arrive at the ballpark. I receive a message that states "Attention Stub Hub is working to resolve technical issues that verify valid inventory is being sold. Final Game tickets are not available through FIFA and StubHub pretends to be clueless on their World Cup tickets, offering only a voucher for future tickets if you end up ticketless. Please fix urgently or send pdf tickets. Here's how to install region-restricted apps using APKpure: 1. Hope that helps, and you have an amazing time! StubHub ranked #1 in Newsweek's America's Best Customer Service 2019. February 28. Could you please let me know any alternative way to get my tickets forMiami Heatvs San Antonio Spurs on November 7th? Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. One option is to use a different ticket marketplace or reseller available in your country. Help us improve this article with your feedback. @type: "Offer", Check to see if the Primary (Ticketmaster, etc), Team, or Venue app is available in your country. Apple Pay is a digital wallet service that . Beyonc concert tickets for Ford Field in Detroit are available at Stubhub and Vivid Seats. HI, @MarcoGrafo. Or what do I do? Update StubHub to the latest version on PlayStore. Very sorry for the trouble. The APP is not available in the APP STORE here in Italy, how is it possible ? The day came and went of when my tickets were to be delivered so I called to inquire. priceCurrency: "USD" After Anne's divorce with Des when Harry was just 7, Anne later on married Robin Twist, Harry's step-dad, who currently had two kids, Mike and Amy, making them Harry's step-siblings. If yes, you can use that app for entry. }, Read More Mercedes me app InformationContinue, Your email address will not be published. No. Can anyone help me on how I then get access to the tickets? may be higher or lower than face value. I just purchased this expensive ticket for a sold-out show (Melvins+Boris) at Echoplex (Los Angeles) on Thursday Aug16, that is, in two days ! Mobile transfers are tickets that are delivered via an email or link and need to be presented from your phone. We have tickets for Chi-cubs. 1. You will enter your community username and new password and done! @type: "Offer", Here is how to fix: Follow the StubHub android app crash troubleshooting guide Here . Our app is compatible with the below device software types and versions for users in the United States and Canada: If Android - the earliest version supported is Lollipop / 5.0+. Aug 19, 2022, 1:26 PM. I was told that there was a minor issue with the barcode but I would have them in the next 24 hours. @type: "Offer", So I @ them on Twitter and FINALLY I got help. ratingCount: "468069" I was assured the seats were together (even despite there being a listing from another sale, in the same section, with seats between mine!) eBay is a multibillion-dollar business with operations in about 32 countries, as of 2019. February 27. Danielle is the author of this solution article. Would it not make more sense to fix the problem or send pdf tickets like you used to do instead of delivering this poor service? I'd be happy to help you with that. Currently, there is no expiration date. StubHub Coupon: $20 off. If you're an existing StubHub user: Sign in using your StubHub account credentials. Apologies for the difficulties, @Tobytoby! Ive always used StubHub for sports in the US and every time Ive recieved a PDF in advance. How to fix StubHub app crashes or not working on Iphone (iOS): Close and restart the StubHub app on iPhone; Update StubHub app to the Latest Version for iOS Trying to buy tickets and it gives a fault. You will enter your community username and new password and done! The APP is not available in the APP STORE here in Italy, how is it possible ? I have tickets to Steelers at Heinz field 8 of november. I cannot download flash Seats app since I am in Korea. I purchased 4 tickets for a Cubs game. Not to worry. When does Will Call open? The event is in the US in May. I went to the websites help center and it said oh well just click on request refund if you didnt want your credit, on the appropriate credit you have, well that wasnt an option. Sometimes, events don't go off as planned. @JohanHi! ratingValue: "4.4", ', Enter your email address, the access code, and your phone number. If you live outside of the US or Canada, you may need to update the settings on your phone to download the StubHub app: On an iPhone: Go to 'Settings.'. I bought tickets on Ticketmaster There are so many tickets available on Seat Geek and Stub Hub already. StubHub is a complete joke. }, { If you are having issues, you can go up to the box office and they should be able to assist you further. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995 and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble. I live in Italy and every year I go overseas to attend baseball games. name: "How To Fix Amazon App is Freezing", For full details about your delivery status, we recommend reviewing Understanding your order's delivery status. I need some help! In reply to ArmaLite 5:45p, 8/4/21. Once you have accepted the transfer, that ticket will now enter your Ticketmaster account. Tiny Country tickets for the upcoming concert tour are on sale at StubHub. I would like to buy 2 NBA tickets that have "Mobile transfer" delivery but I am unsure how exactly I'll be able totransfermy tickets given that I am very certain I will be unable to download the previously mentioned apps on my phone as long as my iCloud account is not associated to a US or Canadian credit card. The APP is not available in the APP STORE here in Italy, how is it possible ? Buy baseball tickets, football tickets, concert tickets and more from the day they go on . $10 OFF SeatGeek Promo Codes & Coupons October 2022. They then tell StubHub what e-mail address their Ballpark app registration is associated with and the tickets are forwarded to the app. StubHub app is not available in your country USA? Live chat available 24/7. Select 'General.'. Then they just stopped talking to me all together. Over 10 million upcoming live sports events, concerts, theater shows, gigs and tours are available. Or so I thought. Use the access code from your order confirmation email to see your tickets: See your tickets by setting up or logging in to your StubHub account: Did you find it helpful? Downdetector only reports an incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher than . Thereafter, sign out your existing Apple ID. I downloaded them from the official websites, but when I drag and drop them on the App Store icon, I get: "App not available. . In such a situation, if mind-body online registration does not work or is not updated, so it's very sad. I'm noticing a lot of people (more than a thousand actually ..) with the same issue in this forum @tbbenny and @nptesta I've sent you both a private message. Tap the search icon from the top right corner, and search for the app you wish to download. and we can email the ticket to you! $6. HELP. Now, put your network on 4G e.g. applicationCategory: "GameApplication", Needless to say, I did not end up selling my tickets. Here are a few examples: These advances in green technology are helping to mitigate the negative impacts of human activity on the environment and move us toward a more sustainable future. When you buy tickets as a guest, check your order confirmation email for a 6-digit access code. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. Could you please provide a specific answer before I proceed with my purchase? Same here for us. We've moved your post into a thread where this has been discussed previously! ratingCount: "468629" Buy and sell your Jacksons Country Stomp tickets today. StubHub fee at 22%: $110. wbt5845. If tickets are a Mobile Transfer, make sure you accept the transfer once it is sent to your email. click "Force Stop". Re: STUBHUB APP NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. This year I noticed that for some teams is mandatory to have the mobile ticket that only can be obtained via APP. This year I noticed that for some teams is mandatory to have the mobile ticket that only can be obtained via APP. this app FanProtect Guarantee: Trusted by people worldwide, we back every order so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence. Easily sell your tickets right from StubHub . StubHub is a scam and a fraud. l live in UK. I merged your post to this thread, as it covers how to obtain your tickets without our mobile app. @context: "https://schema.org", To download the StubHub app, on a computer or mobile web browser: If you live outside of the US or Canada, you may need to update the settings on your phone to download the StubHub app: Did you find it helpful? TD Garden have any office to print the tkts? Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. Trying to buy 4 tickets for Friday July 29th red Sox game. Now you are going back in time! Washington Redskins at New York Giants this upcoming sunday (oct 28th) but I cant get a hold of my tickets. applicationCategory: "GameApplication", When I do try to resell any previousy purchased tickets my new listing always seem to show an expiration time nearly 24 hours before the actual event. I wont go until august, so there is plenty of time to fix it! Complete guide to troubleshoot StubHub app on iOS and Android devices. Once you have confirmed that the ticket is in your account you can actually just go to the venue box office on the day of the event and they will be able to provide you with the tickets. www.s. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. @type: "AggregateRating", Is it possible someone is contacting me as well? John Legend tickets for May 28 in Los Angeles start at $49.50 cheapest seats available in middle/front of Section A are $422. You would definitelywant to reach out to the venue, as they would know what time their will call and box office will open. If tickets are a Mobile Transfer, makesure you accept the transfer once it is sent to your email. When that happens, you're guaranteed a full . I live in Italy and every year I go overseas to attend baseball games. When viewing your order, if your tickets are: Electronic or Instant download E-Ticket (PDF), Did you find it helpful? This can be a great way to access tickets for popular events that may sell out quickly. You may or may not have one. 2000-2022 StubHub. Any idea of when these incredibly important features will be made available again? I live in Italy and every year I go overseas to attend baseball games. there are no tickets available for this event. 3. If iPhone - the earliest iOS version supported is 10.0. @context: "https://schema.org", Our app is compatible with the below device software types and versions for users in the United States and Canada: If Android -the earliest version supported is Lollipop / 5.0+, If iPhone -the earliest iOS version supported is 10.0. Every order is 100% guaranteed, with customer service all the way to your seat. Change of plans? You can also try contacting the event venue or promoter directly to see if they have any tickets available for sale. offers: { Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place. If you are having issues, you can go up to the box office and they should be able to assist you further. Here is the StubHub App Not Available in Your Country.By using the promo, coupon codes or discount deals from this website, you can save money on your next purchase. @StubHub. User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. This Clears both data and cache. Solve all StubHub app problems, errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes. @julianbarros1 , You should be able to have access to the app once you are in the US. 10% off at StubHub. ratingCount: "468729" We do try to ensure that the process is as smooth as possible when you arrive at the stadium. There are also other options for purchasing tickets in countries where the StubHub app is unavailable. I'll PM you now. aggregateRating: { If you do not have a US address for this purpose, feel free to use our corporate office at 199 Fremont Street, San Francisco, CA (abbreviated for California), 94105. }, Read More RK Scanner Employees app?Continue, { Help us improve this article with your feedback. Please reach out if you run into any issues! Tap Change Country or Region. Existing Customer Codes: 32. Suspicious of my tickets right away but waited patiently for them to be delivered. I did delete my listing, and entered all the SKUs (despite being a resale), and relisted my tickets. If you're still unable to obtain your tickets, we are here to help! Once you get to the ballpark, bring your order number and a photo ID to the will call/box office under the Wrigley Field marquis, and they will be more than happy to assist you with printing out your tickets! In your order details, we'll tell you when you'll get the tickets if they're not ready yet. It is owned by eBay and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Step 2: Tap on your name at the top to access your personal Apple ID configuration. This should restart the app. Tap on the offload app option. Same situation here. Its saying the app is not supported in my country but I live in the US and my wifes phone works fine. @type: "SoftwareApplication", Seat Locator slips are similar to this: If you haveMobile Tickets (Instant) that will be delivered to the StubHub app OR none of the above apply to your situation, send one of our Moderators a Private Message with the email address and zip/postal code on file so we can get that resolved for you! I'll be sending you a private message so we can. Hello! Following you can find the list of countries with their links to download the app from your mobile device.

Scott Hilburn Obituary, Articles S

stubhub app not available in your country