summer wells parents interview

"I also don't think Don has any guilty knowledge of anything, based on all the time I've spent with him. We find that whole communities suddenly fix their minds upon one object, and go mad in its pursuit; that millions of people become simultaneously impressed with one delusion, and run after it . This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, Donald Wells said the boys were taken from the home for their own safety. Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, was last seen on June 15 outside of her family's home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community, Tennessee. But she had it dropped less than a week later, court records show, the domestic charge was dropped and the two appear to have reconciled. There is so much to learn about DMX. Since last Tuesday, rescuers have covered 4.6 square miles encompass- ing 3,000 acres of mostly rugged mountainous terrain that was made even more dangerous overnight by thunderstorms. This Hawkins County Sessions Court affidavit shows that Donald Wells pleaded guilty this past April to possession of a handgun by an intoxicated person, and the other two charges were dismissed. ", Characterizing Candus' behavior, Rouse said: "There's a lot going on here. Investigators have now announced that they have obtained a tip from a Red Pickup Truck Driver, which could lead to a $40,000 reward for information summer wells human remains found. On Twitter, the police statement read: "Weve noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online about the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells, who went missing from her home in Hawkins County in June. Don Wells said they had to "beg" her to go on "Dr. Phil." Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. Bly - the sister of Summer's mother - "disappeared without a trace," the little girl's dad toldWJHLin July. https://www.amazon.com/shop/dutyron?listId=1XT3WSRJ06UDI#Welcome to Crime Time With DutyRon I am a Retired NYPD Police Detective and a 911 World Trade Center first responder who talks about Police, public safety. This alert was issued on June 15. Investigators say the circumstances surrounding her disappearance have yet to be determined but they said they were looking into "all possibilities. Summer Wells's parents, Candus Bly and Donald Wells, still believe her five-year-old daughter is abducted and not lost. "I believed that stuff. Also these people have lost 8 kids to cps over the years . Her car was found 30 miles away from her home in a parking lot. [], Getting a brewies nft is one of the most popular and useful ways to enjoy the benefits of smoking marijuana. Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Wells and his wife, Candus Bly, have both said they believe Summer Wells was taken from their 11-acre property along a rural road. She explained: "Me and my mother and her were planting flowers, and we went in after we got done washing our hands, and [Summer] got a piece of candy from grandma.". It has been one year since the mysterious remains were discovered and yet there has been little progress in the case. They say Summer loves dancing with her brother and is the ultimate tomboy. She was never seen again. The Tennessee parents of Summer Wells, the 5-year-old girl who went missing from her family's rural home just over two weeks ago, each have criminal records in other states, court documents show. A lot of conflicting views, that's for sure. Dr. Phil digs deeper into the story to discover whether there is any new information that might help solve the mystery of Summer's disappearance. Wells noted that his son was in Utah at the time of Summers disappearance, and theres no connection between him and Summers disappearance. Herbert George Wells was born at Atlas House, 162 High Street in Bromley, Kent, on 21 September 1866. EXPERTS have suggested that Summer Wells' mom displayed "red flags" and may "know more" than she let on during an interview with Dr Phil. It is surrounded by balloons and flowers. On Oct. 19 Candus Wells dismissed the order of protection application against Donald Wells. Search efforts will continue on a more specialized team basis. Now, after nearly four months missing, police have issued a statement saying they "noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online" about the case. Thats when I got to know God and tried hard to be a Christian. "None have resulted in a significant development.". When asked what the convictions were for, Donald Wells said, Ive had several charges over the years. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. "There's a lot of incorrect information, and a lot of advice coming from social media that's hampering the investigation with stuff we've already done many times," he said. They have questioned neighbors and others who were at her home before she went missing. However, they have yet to find any evidence to support this theory. Hartley added: "For me, you'll notice his eyes are dropping down to his left he's having kind of an internal conversation about how do I answer this very complicated question. If they treat us, American Citizens, this way concerning our boys no communication!? Tuesday marked three weeks since 5-year-old Summer Wells went missing from her Hawkins County home, but there was nothing new to report regarding the search or the investigation. We had one I don't think he'll be coming back to our house anymore though," he added. Bly and the children were granted an order of protection, after she wrote that, "He drinks and throws things. Summers mother, Candus Bly, also has a criminal record in the state of Wisconsin, most recently a guilty plea on misdemeanor domestic abuse charges in 2003. A Kingsport man is offering a $25,000 reward for the person who provides a tip or information that leads to the discovery and/or recovery of 5-year-old Summer Wells. The 5-year-old girl has been missing from their home in Hawkins Countys Beech Creek community since June 15. She was wearing a pink shirt and gray pants when she disappeared. Crews returned to Beech Creek in December for two days of planned searches. If you have any knowledge of or information on the whereabouts of Summer Wells, please call the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 800-TBI-FIND (800-824-3463) or send . While encountering these conditions, we are still searching with an aggressive approach with extreme attention to detail. However,they have vehemently denied those claims. Other questions you might have include: Does my flight have free entertainment? #SummerWells". According to a special agent of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, investigators initially focused on identifying the driver of a white Toyota pickup truck that spotted Summer near her home. It was then she got up and left the room as her husband remained sitting. Don Wells, Summer's father, has been convicted of multiple violent felonies and served prison time for convictions involving drugs and burglaries in Arkansas, Utah and Texas. Some of these tips have already turned up positive. I cover current and past criminal cases also do breaking News stories.Channel Membership https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqHVWLjZ3NNY2332XkpsFhw/join Please consider supporting this channel on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/DutyronDisclaimer: Some of these links go to one of my websites and some are affiliate links where I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.Amazon affiliate link DutyRon Store https://www.amazon.com/shop/dutyronWebsite https://DutyRon.com My PO Box DutyRon PO Box 2193NHP, NY 11040 FAIR USE STATEMENTThis video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It may seem like a harsh word, but the DCS have kidnapped our boys. Rescuers had covered a one-mile radius surrounding the Hawkins County home of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells at the end of the first full day of searching on Wednesday. Candus Wells told Deputy Kyle Shively that her husband assumed she was cheating on him, argued with them and then he pushed her down, causing injury to her knee. Then Dr Phil, Rouse and Hartley turned their attention to Candus, who they accused of "fading facts.". At the time,. It was reported to the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office at 6:30 p.m. Summer wells human remains found near sacramento ca. Utah is a whole different ballgame than Tennessee. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. While Don attempted to answer the question, insisting he's heard of gang activity in their neighborhood, Candus turned to him and said: "Get these wires off of me. Market data provided by Factset. SUMMER WELLS MISSING 1 MONTH TODAY; FATHER BLASTS NEGATIVITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR HAMPERING SEARCH, Tennessee search and rescue teams arent giving up in the hunt for Summer Wells after the 5-year-old disappeared several weeks ago, but crews are "scaling back" the efforts. Rest assured that we have not quit and wont quit until we find Summer Wells., Coup added, We will continue to work with Hawkins County Sheriffs Office, TBI, and FBI until we find Summer Wells. In an early interview after the incident, Candus commented to WKRN and WJHL-TV about her emotions since the disappearance of her daughter. summer wells human remains found near nashville tn. Wells later pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm while under the influence. Winds light and variable. Above is Wells mugshot in the Hawkins County Jail from his domestic violence arrest on Oct. 14, 2020. We may end up loosing [sic] everything! '", Hartley explained to Dr Phil that Candus "starts to, even before she leaves the scene," by making herself "unavailable.". However, rumors about her disappearance persist. You [], aainflight Wi-Fi is available on American Airlines flights. Donald Wells with his wife Candus and their four children, including Summer, center, who has been missing since Tuesday. A TBI FAQ sheet answers some common questions. ROGERSVILLE Donald Wells agreed Tuesday to talk to the Times News about his criminal history while the search for his missing 5-year-old daughter continues. We are sick of it all.. They knew I had the black powder pistol in my glove box, and they used that against me., Eldest son a convicted sex offender in Utah. The family is grateful for the support they have received. they have vehemently denied those claims. In this article, well take a look at what they are, how they work, and [], Your email address will not be published. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. In March it was reported that Summer's family"wasn't co-operating"with law enforcement as the search for their daughter continues. We were able to figure it all out. When she returned, she said the girl was gone. News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Don also reportedly said that a lot of people were coming to him and accusing him of various things regarding the disappearance of his daughter. In other words, psychologically we can't speak to her and we see the emotion as soon as I say cornbread mafia. However, foul play may have been involved. An Amber Alert issued on June 16. There have been three large-scale searches. SUMMER WELLS CASE: SEARCH FOR MISSING TENNESSEE GIRL SLOWED BY SPECULATION, RUMORS, INVESTIGATORS SAY. 0:05. Watch now: Summer Wells' father talks about his criminal past, convicted sex offender son, Subscriber Verification(Must be Logged In Using Free Account). Thousands of tips received. Several massive searches have been conducted around the area since. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. It had full-sized ladder racks and white buckets in the bed. Of course, Ive backslid multiple times, but Ill never let it happen again.. We see signs of stress.". Her missing persons syndrome has left her family and community alike feeling bereft. I first interviewed Zo Field of Field of Roses here on the Floret blog way back in 2016 when I wanted to learn more about the farmer-florist movement in New Zealand. Don Wells has a long arrest record in multiple states. "My heart sunk because I knew she was abducted," Don Wells said into the camera. It was then she got up and left the room as her husband remained sitting. Legal Statement. ROGERSVILLE The father of 5-year-old Summer Wells, who has been missing since Tuesday, told the Times News on Friday he believes his daughte. ", Don reacted by patting her on the back and saying "these are tough questions," but Candus said: "No, I'm being interrogated again and I don't want to do this. Summer Wells is a 5-year-old Tennessee child who has been missing since June, 2021. Legal Statement. It has been one year since we went quiet, Don stated. And what was her last known location? Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. But the picture is much, much bigger than us, Don writes. 1 of 3. I really dont want to talk about all that stuff, he said. Aside from that, the couple gave no clues about who could have taken their daughter. Donald Wells, 56, was arrested at his home on Oct. 14, 2020, and charged with domestic assault, possession of a handgun while intoxicated and unlawful possession of a weapon after he reportedly came home intoxicated and found a male at home with his wife. Near the end of the post, Don said the couple will no longer remain silent. At the time, no exact reason was given for the removal. TBI spokeswoman Leslie Earhart said Wednesday that the investigation into her disappearance is continuing, but no new information is available. Donald Wells acknowledged Tuesday that his 34-year-old son Donald Wesley Wells is a convicted sex offender, having pleaded guilty in Arkansas in 2007 to sexual indecency with a child. Too many crazy people coming around trying to start stuff.". We won't share it with anyone else. Hawkins County Schools child psychologistCarole Fuller is hoping resources about child safety and anxiety will help parents and students better cope with the Summer Wells disappearance. Link to purchase these books click right here https://www.amazon.com/shop/dutyron?listId=1XT3WSRJ06UDITonight we ask Retired special agent De La Pena some tough questions about this case and many other about how important the Polygraph exam is in this type of case! "I don't think either one of them killed or injured Summer," Hartley said. TBI Special Agent Jeff Johnson said the case is not over yet. There is little information available on the lives of Summer's parents. Invalid password or account does not exist. I mean, they should be tormented I think. This is the narrative tot he criminal warrant filed against Donald Wells on Oct. 14, 2020. "No not the way it played out," Don Wells responded. Tennessee search and rescue teams arent giving up in the hunt for Summer Wells after the 5-year-old disappeared almost two weeks ago, but crews are "scaling back" the efforts. He admitted to having a felony conviction in Utah. According to the experts, her body movements were a classic example of "blocking or escaping. Market data provided by Factset. Candus Bly and Donald Wells are the parents of missing child Summer Wells ', who disappeared on June 15, 2022. Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021 Updated Jun 22, 2021 ROGERSVILLE Donald Wells agreed Tuesday to talk to the Times News about his criminal history while the search for his missing 5-year-old daughter . This broken system cash cow must have, we ask, everyone who loves Summer Moon-Utah Wells to cry out as her voice in a demonstration to the State of Tennessee that this is wrong beyond wrong what they are doing to children and their families, Don stated. "And we dont know if they came in the basement and grabbed her or if she stepped outside the basement and was walking to her swing or something.". Candus continued to insist that she did not know anything, despite Rouse and Hartley pointing out body language "red flags" that she was exhibiting. Multiple law enforcement agencies spent hours searching the trail and the rural areas near the Wells family home but have reportedly found few leads. I flipped out," Wells told podcast host Jennifer Youngblood. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. "This video is as raw as Don's current position in prison. You DO NOT want to miss this one folks!Link to purchase Michael De La Pena books Coyote wars and others right here. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works, or in any other way exploit any part of copyrighted material without the prior written permission from DutyRon LLC.Summer Wells CaseReward money donations Civis BankFull Service Brick and Mortar OfficeMain Office of the BankLocation: 210 East Main StreetRogersville, TN 37857Hawkins CountyPhone: 1-423-272-2200Summer Wells CaseLeads and tips call 1800-TBI-FINDSummer Wells Parents interview analyzed by a Ret. Yes, on the personal side, we see no reason they have stripped us of all communication with our boys.. And so, I went down there to check, and she was nowhere in sight.". "You see the public blames us. Say what you want about us, but the DCS system is broken, and Summer would tell us to fight for the sake of her brothers as well as all the children in these articles that we will be posting.. Rouse added: "The reason we think you're hiding something is that every time we mention the Cornbread Mafia [local organized crime], which you don't know about, that tears you up. . To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. ", Candus struggled to take off her microphone and revealed she "wanted out" and to "go home.". Summer Wells and her brothers are shown at church in Kingsport in this undated photo. ", Michael Ruiz is a reporter for Fox News Digital. Summers father, Donald Wells, was arrested in October of last year on domestic charges and pleaded guilty in April to a gun charge. WATCH: Second day of searching for Summer Wells has come to an end. Agent De La Pena has 16 years experience working as a Polygraph Examiner in the Boston FBI Office. Donald Wells, the father of missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Wells says his three boys have now been taken away by child protective services amid rumors over hid daughter's disappearance. There were still many more questions than answers on Monday in the disappearance last week of 5-year-old Summer Wells. He did not say where the boys were taken or for how long. They also questioned other people who stayed in the Wells home before Summer went missing. Before answering, Candus closed her eyes and paused. HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) - Candus Bly, the mother of missing Rogersville 5-year-old Summer Wells, says a lot is on her mind as the two-week mark of her daughter's disappearance passes by. Donald was arrested on domestic assault charges in 2020, leading Candus to file for an order of protection against him, writing: "I am afraid for my children and myself.". When asked if he would be willing to discuss his criminal past in Utah, Wells declined. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, Sign up to receive news and updates from this site directly to your desktop. Summer's mom, Candus Bly appeared to share Donald's theory telling FOX8 she feels "in my heart that somebody has come up here and took herhas lured her away from here. No way would he think of something like this, Wells said. The parents have been accused across social media of being involved in Summer's vanishing, even receiving death threats. Create a password that only you will remember. They contradict themselves constantly regarding Don and Candus interview versus other interviews they've evaluated. Click on the bell icon to manage your notifications at any time. Preface. It doesnt matter what people think of us, Don states. Summer's parents, Candus and Don Wells, appeared on Dr . Like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TheSunUSand follow us from our main Twitter account at@TheSunUS, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Summer Well's parents Donald Wells and Candus Bly pictured together, Donald Well's shared this image of Candus and their daughter Summer via his Facebook, US and China vow to curb global warming TOGETHER in rare joint declaration at COP26, Brian Laundrie sleuths slam cops who suggested fugitive would be 'a battered man' in doomed Gabby relationship, New species of dinosaur with huge nose named Brighstoneus discovered for the first time, Ten foot mountain of rubbish with 'cat-sized' rats blocks fire exit leaving residents terrified, Sir Elton John receives gong from Prince Charles after hip surgery, Cathedral commemorates Remembrance Day with poppies cascading from the ceiling, My home is so damp I fear for my unborn child and can't buy anything as it gets wrecked by mould, Boris Johnson urges crunch climate talks to go into extra time after UN 'failure', One rule for us, no rules (and soon no votes) for them, Candus stormed off the set at the mention of the infamous "Cornbread Mafia", body language experts also exclusively told The US Sun. He currently remains in jail after the DUI arrest. . Wells was leaving in a pickup as deputies arrived, but he came back while deputies were still there and was arrested. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. They also want to speak to the driver of the vehicle. EXPERTS have suggested that Summer Wells' mom displayed "red flags" and may "know more" than she let on during an interview with Dr Phil. "You have also broken the hearts of her father and mother and brothers, and in the midst of all the commotion, you have ruined our lives. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. During the Friday Dr Phil interview, the couple briefly discussed steps they were taking to get their sons back. In the late 1990s and early 2000s, he was cited for numerous parole violations. A thorough investigation into the case will likely yield more answers than questions, but the family and the community are in for a long winter. Don Wells & Candus Bly Wells. In the months since Summer disappeared, her parents, Don Wells and Candus Bly, appeared on Dr. Phil in their first national TV interview. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. That ends. A criminal complaint from that incident alleges that deputies responded to the couples home and encountered Wells pulling up the driveway, reeking of alcohol and with a pistol in the glove box, which he was not allowed to possess. Candus recalled the final moments she spent with her daughter before she disappeared over a year ago. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued a statewide AMBER Alert for5-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells. Her three older brothers were removed from the home by DCS over a month later, around July 26. The mother of missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells has given her first on-camera interview since her daughter disappeared two weeks ago. Her father Donald Wells wrote a letter to her captors, pleading for her to return to them. Investigators have been looking for a red pickup truck, possibly a late 1990s Toyota, which may have been in the area of Ben Hill Road on June 15 and 16. Investigators have searched the home and the surrounding area, but have yet to find the 6-year-old. How long have Keir Starmer and Sue Gray been secretly cooking up their plot? Coup said the CHRS will release more information about the reward as it becomes available. Click on the bell icon to manage your notifications at any time. Since then, Summer has not been seen again. There have been a number of reports that indicate foul play may have played a part in her disappearance. She was never seen again. Her sister, Rose Marie Bly, was last seen leaving her home in St. Croix Falls, Wis., on Aug. 21, 2009. She weighed about 40 pounds and had blue eyes. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. On Monday, Summer's father, Donald Wells, told the Times News he has thought his daughter was taken from the area from Day One. Wells said the charge his 34-year-old son was convicted of sounds a lot worse than the actual crime, which would be statutory rape in Tennessee. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. Here we are, an Amber Alert family, he says. The emotional and mental pain of the couple can be seen in their recent interview with Dr Phil in Hollywood. Teams have searched approximately 3,000 acres for signs of Summer, with more than 100 agencies contributing to search efforts by air and land.

Greg Golic Wiki, Azrael Batman Arkham Knight Kill Or Break Sword, Chicken Skin Calories, Improper Display Of License Plate Arkansas, Alligators In Lake Murray Oklahoma, Articles S

summer wells parents interview