the legacy castle wedding cost

The week of our wedding I had made a checklist and sent it over to the castle. It was a once lifetime experience! We'd appreciate more information on this so we can look into these claims and make them right. We rescheduled from December 2020 due to COVID and the staff made every accommodation that they could help us! Family and friends were impressed and are still raving about the venues elegance, service, efficiency, speed and overall warmth of staff members. We had our daughter's wedding and I dont even know where to begin with this PHENOMENAL venue. The wedding venue features 10 bars with three cocktail areas, two full-service kitchens, four outdoor balconies, and four prep suites. Typical wedding food, nothing special, service sloooooooow and although pretty inside, it is really no big wow. So when we returned most of our belongings were gone. Castle is just magnificent. We couldn't have asked for a better team of people helping us celebrate this big day! The average avenue wedding is $20,000. What a restaurant, what a customer service 10 out 10! Attention to detail seemed like a priority, and we definitely felt that - each detail was on point. They helped us out with other vendors, introducing us to a great team to help make our dream day special. Everything was so amazing and everyone truly enjoyed it all! He was so responsive, attentive, and helpful throughout the whole process. The average cost of a wedding in washington d.c. Banquet Halls . Family and friends have not stopped talking about the beauty of the castle and the amazing service, and delicious food. Our event was completely seamless. us , and incredible. 2019 and it was a Dream!!! Thank you so much for having such a wonderful and magical place. The team promised that they were holding the date for us, and when we were ready to give the deposit after making sure our preferred vendors were available on that date, they told us that the date had already been taken and apologized for this "human error". They did a beautiful job lighting it and decorating it. So much so that we even met with the owner, he helped tour us around the grounds! The castle features a unique blend of medieval and modern architecture, with Gothic arches, stained glass windows, and a grand ballroom with crystal chandeliers. The owner - Mounir Badaan - and his family and staff, have really outdone themselves. For so long i would just refer to this place as the castle with no real idea when this place would be finished I just had a gut feeling I had to wait. I dont even know where to begin with this PHENOMENAL venue. The out of this world treatment made me feel like I was part of the royal Legacy Castle family. As far as castle weddings in ireland go, kinnitty castle leads the way. The grounds are from a fairytale and the food was phenomenal. I was absolutely blown away at the service for my December wedding at The Legacy Castle! a venue that you would look into. We wish you all the best is your new married life. Thanks Legacy Castle for making my wedding dreams come true! We both got chills when we walked into the castle the first time and we knew we couldnt have our wedding anywhere else! I would like to give a huge shout out to my Maitre'D of the night Ron who took care of me, my family and guest. The food was exquisite; the venue is a beautiful, enchanted castle; the service is stellar-- they will bend over backwards for you, say yes to virtually any requests, and all with a kind professional attitude. I had my wedding at The Legacy Castle in October and could not recommend it more! My goal was to not only to provide a once in a lifetime experience to share but to celebrate family and friends. Because of their commitment to making us happy, my daughter had the fairytale wedding she always dreamed of in the most beautiful castle ever!! Castle in the clouds wedding, jessica and jon. Extravagance at its finest! The drinks were the top of the line and served with Everything about this venue is amazing and we would absolutely recommend. They then gave us another date and Michelle gave us her word that she would it hold it for three days. We held our STAGE4CHANGE Workshop at THE Legacy Castle on September 16, 2021. Food is super important to my family and I when it comes to throwing a party and I cannot even begin to explain how many options we had. I cannot imagine what her wedding day would be like. Coming of age parties are significant in many cultures and at The Legacy Castle we feel that every princess deserves her celebration to be filled with cherished memories. I am so happy to say I was married in this venue. The Legacy Castle is worth every penny. Mounir What an INCREDIBLE experience we had at The Legacy Castle! Schedule An Appointment My wedding was absolutely flawless and smooth. I would definitely suggest couples to request all their things to be handed back to them or boxed away for them to pick up later. The Legacy Castle was absolutely top notch. I went to the legacy castle for the first time yesterday for NYE and let me tell you this place is just beyond beautiful. Home Weddings Portraits About Susan Charitable Giving Info and FAQ Blog Contact Engagements Editorial Thank you ! In closing Mounir and his staff brought my vision and dream to life effortlessly. We were blown away by their kindness. ough about the staff ! Our bridal attendants was kind of our own personal CIA agents. He coordinated the event and immediately earned our trust. Tables provided for your gifts, cake, and sign-ins She was super attentive and was always right there if I needed anything! If we were aware that none of the legacy shots we wanted would not be possible, we wouldn't have booked this venue. The Legacy Castle is an absolutely fantastic place to have any event! love of my life at. We will never forget how beautiful they made everything for us and we are eternally grateful. prepared the most creative well-thought out menu and our sales person Michelle felt more like a friend than a vendor at the end of it all! All our family and friends that came to the wedding were blown away with the venue itself, and the food that was there. The service is phenomenal. Beside the beautiful Decor, the atmosphere was Astonishing and The food was beyond our expectations. Anwar is a true professional, personable, understanding, honest, accommodating and we felt comfortable with him from day one. We are so unbelievably happy and truly cant say enough words about our perfect day! Unfortunately someone threw them away. ktail hour, less than par food and the worst bar service I have experienced at a wedding. they went above and beyond for me. or small. When we did book the castle they handled us with such care from start to finish. From the first time we entered the Legacy Castle, to the day we left on our Wedding night, we could not be more satisfied with everything. We recently hosted my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception at the legacy castle. Best wishes to your daughter for a long and happy married life! The owner Mounir and his son Brandon, are very pleasant, humble people and professional. Our little princess had a beautiful party. n words how welcomed and well received I was by Mounir Badaan and the entire Legacy Castle staff. From the preparation to the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. ce here and then called for follow up questions. My daughters wedding is not until October 2018 and we are so excited! The food was delicio Not recommended. - was so sweet and very patient. She constantly made sure that my husband and I were cared for, whether it was serving us food or retrieving our belongings And once the wedding was over, all our centerpieces were neatly packed in boxes along with leftover food and cake, and everything was brought to my car for me. My husband and I had booked with the Legacy Castle while they were still under const our wedding venue was absolutely amazing! We cannot wait to have other events at the legacy castle. The Legacy Castle looked regal and stately, even from a distance! Our guests raved about the food and let me just say that the Viennese Dessert option is definitely the way to go! Thank u Mounir and The Legacy Castle! The service was wonderful. I would recommend this venue 1000 times over. We are so glad you, your bridal party, and your guests had such a wonderful time. The situation and his bride married at the legacy castle in pompton plains, new jersey, in front of 205 guests. We couldn't have asked for a better team of people helping us celebrate this big day! It is a Versailles inspired aesthetic recently completed in 2018. Has a quite sophisticated event space, which will give an extraordinary impression on your special day. To the whole team at The Legacy Castle who helped us have the wedding of our dreams, THANK YOU!! The one and only place to host your fairytale wedding! The legacy castle truly takes their time to train their staff to meet their standards. We will guide you through every last detail from your initial inquiry to creating a perfect menu. The Atmosphere, the Staff, the Food and Everything was Exceptional!!! Day number one of your legacy begins as you enter the gates at The Legacy Castle. Back when the castle was still under construction, I had to be assisted by someone who works at the Brownstone, but he had messed up my schedule and didn't even register our event as a wedding, nor did he include a ceremony (he has since been replaced by the Castle's awesome staff so no worries). There was a hitchuation on thursday, november 1, 2018, and fans of mtvs jersey shore know exactly what were talking about. tacular! The castles picturesque surroundings, breathtaking architecture, and rich history make it a perfect setting for a fairy tale wedding. Landscaped grounds, royal touches, and refined splendor define much of the exterior. The whole process was so frustrating and if the management was more flexible this would have been a much more enjoyable experience and perhaps worth all the money we paid for it. The Legacy Castle truly exceeded all of my expectations! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The Legacy Castle accommodated every need -- exceptional ambience, great service and staff, high quality food and drink, acoustics and state- of- the art-technology, and ample parking. Thank you TLC from the bottom of our hearts, our daughters wedding will be an event that will forever be in our hearts because of The Legacy Castle. (If you are debating doing this or not, please do it!!! The service was beyond and above. Mounir, Anwar, Angelia, and all the staff who took care of us--chefs, servers, custodians, everyonethey truly made our day special. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry. I see that there are a lot of reviews about how beautiful this venue is. Mounir did everything possible to make sure we were comfortable. Highly recommend! Combine these features with dedicated staff and numerous services, and it certainly has a lot to offer. Fall of 2016 came around and I had gotten word that this place was on track and going to be opening for Fall 2017, My husbands dad placed numerous calls trying to get in touch with someone to see if this was true. I love it, the people the venue, the food and even the personal greet at the door like you are family. Built with the typical architecture of ancient buildings and the room made as beautiful as possible will give an aesthetic impression. Every detail was done to perfection. Everything from the delicious food, elegant ambiance and amazing employees, we couldnt have imagined a more perfect evening. It was definitely great to hear that the guests were only upset at the fact that they couldnt physically try every single type of food there was, because it was that delicious and of such great quality! The entire day literally was a fairytale and everything was amazing. Legacy Castle is a venue in Pompton Plains, NJ. They took such good care of my daughter/ son in law and made sure a smile was always on their face. 5.0 out of 5 rating , 212 Reviews . This is the second year we have held our gala here, and once again the Legacy Castle more than met our expectations. Thank you to Michelle and thank you to Leslie. it wasnt even done! I couldn't have been happier with our choice to book here. The whole team at TLC will make sure to bring your dream wedding day come true. Our maitre d' was also fantastic and took care of every detail without question. The Legacy Castle is a place that makes u want to celebrate!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, our wedding will be an event that will forever be in our hearts because of Legacy Castle. Special thank to Marina, the most wonderful bridal attendant who could not have been more helpful! This sophisticated event space would be ideal for couples who want a fairytale experience on their special day. This venue is beautiful and incredible! Mike Sorrentino and his new wife Lauren Pesce couldn't be more in love. The wedding was just October 13th. First off my eyes have been on this venue since there was a small sign and some steel starting to go up. She was so on top of everything and was constantly making sure that I had a drink in my hand and was taken care of and happy. The staff the day of the shower were just as amazing. The Legacy Castle owner and managers aim to please and are responsive to the needs of their clients. Luckily, our wedding was during the Christmas season, and the Castle was decorated with Christmas magic. Thanks to Patty and Jesus for everything nue, the service, & the delicious food! So many of our guests have been telling us how it was the best wedding they have ever attended. There's over 8,000 square feet of majestic space, capacity for up to 350 guests, and 10 acres of beautiful grounds. Next the staff outstanding! From "soup to nuts" superb! From gold-accented trim, to brocade window dressings, The Legacy Castle is an upscale banquet hall with a lot of attention given to detail. Lets move on to the foodmagnificent! I am glad that social media is available during my wedding because my wedding is trending on social media. The presentation of the food was unbelievably beautiful. For this large venue, you can expect to pay over $300 per person for a wedding during peak months. Anwar and Osama, you guys are the best! Your review doesn't mention when you were in or which event you attended. My wedding was this past weekend and I could not thank the staff for making it so perfect. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. Our wedding was a complete success and our guests were in complete shock with all the beauty this venue offers Where do I even begin. I will be definit One of the best banquet halls I have ever been too. They made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. And, much like an actual royal wedding budget, the venue will cost you a pretty penny: The situation and his bride married at the legacy castle in pompton plains, new jersey, in front of 205 guests. ruction back in the Spring of 2017. entire staff at the Castle were so understanding and accommodating throughout the entire process. Capable of accommodating parties from 100 to 1200, The Legacy Castle is both elegant and legendary. Food is HUGE deal for an Italian family, we were nervous when we booked since it wasnt even open yet and there were no reviews on the food, but we had faith. I got married on 10.8.21 and it was the wedding of my dreams. Everything and everyone exceeded our expectations and were so kind and attentive that we Our daughters wedding day was perfect at The Legacy Castle!!! If you can have your wedding here do it!! people didnt even want it to end .. and niether did we! I am truly so sad that its over! The day of Osama, and Michelle made sure everything ran so smoothly and definitely made everything as stress free as possible. The overall price is also dependent on the number of guests and additional services, such as dcor, flowers, invitations, entertainment, and food. I don't know what I would have done without her! my 60th Royal Birthday in the castle, perfect for my theme. Polished flooring, expansive spaces, and eye-catching chandeliers add a bright and upscale feel, creating a truly romantic setting for each big day. Click here to learn more and get in touch! On our wedding day the staff were professional and catered to our needs and met our expectations above an beyond. The entire day literally was a fairytale and everything was amazing. The Legacy Castle, located in Pompton Plains, New Jersey, is a grand and historic castle that has stood the test of time. Prices are set at $300 per person on prime nights and the cost of hosting 1,500 wedding guests at the legacy castle approaches $500,000. Also my guest can't stop talking about how amazing the food was. The food/dessert was worth adding into your package. Our maitre d, Ron, was AMAZING! start, Professional and very attentive to the details. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and have investigated your claims. My Bridal Assistant Michelle Leja was impeccable in her service and stayed by side all throughout our event and made sure I got everything I requested for. The wedding was a fairytale, literally. My guests are raving that it was the best wedding they have ever been too LESLIE'S WEEK is a Stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer Nonprofit. The staff was very attentive and professional, the food and cocktail hour was excellent. For my wedding I wanted to provide a world class experience for my wife, family and our guests. re first class .Mounir, Anwar, Osama we cannot thank you enough. We will without a doubt be celebrating future important life events here. planned it. My bridal attendant was Angelia, and she was just the most amazing person ever. Before touring this place I read some horrible reviews about staff treatment. Anwar responded to us within minutes and Michele is extremely organized and proactive, they didnt miss a beat. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. From the food to the service to the impeccable grand scale of this venue, there are no words to describe The Legacy Castle. We are getting ready to book our next family wedding here because of the service. They set up our party favors, programs, and pretty much everything else so neatly. As you begin a new chapter of mr. Day number one of your legacy begins as you enter the gates at the legacy castle. been to a more amazing wedding and they doubt they ever will. Highly recommend! We originally had TLC booked for our November 7, 2020 wedding but due to Covid, our wedding got postponed and was rescheduled for September 11, 2021. The Legacy Castle includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: The Legacy Castle includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs: The space offered by The Legacy Castle for wedding events is known for: The Legacy Castle offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: The Legacy Castle offers the following types of wedding events: The Legacy Castle offers the following services for wedding events: The Legacy Castle offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: The Legacy Castle is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. This place gets more then a 5 star rating!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. The service was amazing!! There is absolutely NO PLACE LIKE THIS! As a bride, the night was perfect and seamless and stress free. Lets start with the venue itself, incredibly beautiful and tastefully decorated. It was truly a magical night and a fairytale wedding! They were by my side the whole night and made sure I had everything that I needed and was okay. be the location for our wedding day. Truly! The best night of my life! Everyone from planning the party and all the little things to plan a party in between up to the day of the party was exceptional. During the wedding, Mounir went out of his way to go and buy a certain liquor that a guest wanted that they did not have. ire process the customer service was outstanding. Any other requests she wanted, he made possible. they made it so easy from the day i booked it till the very end! Anwar and the whole staff were absolutely amazing from beginning to end. knew I was in great hands. We had an intimate 50 person party in the Mayfair Room and we were treated like royalty. My daughter wanted a fairytale wedding and they gave her that and much more. An absolute pleasure to work with. Anwar and Osama in particular were always available and responsive to every need, ensuring that everything flowed smoothly and seamlessly. The last 14 months of planning was a Dream. The service was impeccable! We had 100 people and they have been calling us saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. tention to detail handled by the staff; every arrangement so well placed and executed beyond perfection was like a fairytale. My bridal attendant Febe was like a little fairy! My husband and I are very grateful to work this venue has done, and highly recommend it to anyone if this place is within their budget. The staff is very attentive, helpful, and kind. My wife had watched the Castle as it was being built. All of the guests were full just from cocktail alone. food, dessert, venue and most of all the staff.

Monroeville Breaking News, How Do I File For Temporary Disability In Illinois, Infor Workforce Management Saks Login, Articles T

the legacy castle wedding cost