troubadours band perth

Cheers, "Old Bloke". Dayman had established an extensive circuit of dance venues throughout the eastern states and the Troupadores, with their great vocal harmonies and entertaining floorshow, were just the type of band he was looking for. Kyle Nix. Two different line-ups of the Troupadores performed on the show as well as reformed versions of Breakaway and Fatty Lumpkin. Rick Selby We would always do a hotel on Wednesday, Thursday, sometimes Friday and a Sunday session. Childers released his third and most recent LP, Cou read more. Unfortunately, Kenny was only with the Troupadores for three months. John Lemin was leaving and I jumped at the chance. At the Coolangatta Hotel, a band called Caboose were playing and their keyboard player, Bruce Coleman impressed them. All of the bands who worked on the Dayman circuit have stories about some of the impossible demands Dayman made on them, regarding travelling between venues. It was demolished in the 1980's). Carnell took one look at the group and said. A band with bookings, it was great.. Somehow among all the live work the Troupadors were doing, in early 1967 they recorded their first single with Martin Clarke at Clarion Records. Peter Andersen recalled, The touring got to everyone and Peter Bull particularly had a wife and two babies carting around the countryside with his panel van and the caravan. In 1975 the Troupadors recorded their first album. Travelling huge distances by road was not as easy for Peter Bull as it was for the rest of the band. Description: Band, Australia Lynne Mather took Singapore by storm. Theyre very clever. After the album was recorded there was a hold up with the pressing of the record because ATA would not release the tapes until the sessions were paid for. troubadours band perth. Hed get about 100 km down the road and hed have to stop and clean the carbie out and change the filter. I did ride pillion just once. The Troupadores originally signed with Dayman for six months, but things went so well they ended up staying for seven years. Megan hid behind my legs because she didnt know who Peter was and he said, Thats the end of it. He was going to leave the band and Ivan said, I dont want you to leave, what about we get you a caravan. So he bought a caravan and we moved around with the band in a caravan.. The names had long since been painted over and when the Troupadores needed transport for their tours, the bus was given to them. They are more than just a band! A very rare single. Picture speaks for itself. The family had some frightening experiences and travelling through North Queensland, during the wet season was not a good time to travel through this region. The Troubadours truly live up to their name. Known For: Formed in Perth, Western Australia. But in financial terms they were much better off than any of the chart topping groups in Australia at the time. The Troupadors needed Peters high voice to round out their harmonies, but needed a drummer not a guitarist. They played in the Paradise Room at the Surfers Paradise Hotel and did a few gigs at the Playroom. They were great at copying and they were all great showmen. Sunday night was rocknroll night and the band would don bodgie wigs and winkle pickers and play 50s rocknroll all night. In the seventies they made history on the first TV show beamed live from the Sydney Opera House as part of a star-studded line-up. Peter Bulls wife Lorraine accompanied her husband on this trip and their first daughter Megan was born during the time they were in Singapore. They bought me back to life. Earlier in the year they did a promotional tour for the Gold Coast City Council called, Gold Coast On Parade travelling to Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne, then completed a season at the South Side Six Hotel in Moorabbin. Introducing The Troubadours Ladies & gentlemen, introducing The Troubadours. He rode a big black Norton motorbike. They performed energetically and courageously and made it seemed no time had lapsed. Its by Eliza Arifin backed by band. Lynne left the troupadores when they returned to Perth and formed a new group called Natural gas with the keyboard player Rex Bullin. The line-up included Lloyd Abeysekera, Jimmy Lee, Doshi and an unnamed member. Henry Habercost, a local bank manager, occasionally filled in on lead guitar. He had a few hits in the 60s as well. During 1968 the Troupadors had such an abundance of bookings that they decided to open their own booking agency. Early in October 1973, the group were chosen as one of the acts to appear on the first television program to be broadcast from the Sydney Opera House, which was a real feather in the cap for them. His father was the Superintendant of Government House for the British Governor of Burma and when Burma gained independence, the family relocated to Singapore, then moved to Australia in 1948. In 1969 they travelled to Singapore with singer Lyne Mather. The single By The Devil/ The Collector was released on the M7 label in April 1973. Founded in 2005 and touting four official albums,. Peter recalls, I dont remember much about it about it at the time, apparently I died in the accident. "Goodness gracious me!" troubadours band perth The future looks bright for Troubadour as they do their best to bring the spirit of soulful Rock music to their hometown, and maybe someday, beyond it. Hi Andy, Please see attached an article for your blog and two photographs. Turnpike Troubadours is an American country music band from Tahlequah, Oklahoma founded in 2005. Englishman Bill Blissett spent a lot of time in his early years playing in various bands in London including Decca recording group Blues By Five, before immigrating to Australia in 1967. The Troupadors stuck to what they did best, performing live, thrilling audiences with tight vocal harmonies and entertaining floorshows. Doug Wilkinson. Hi Steve,I'm like Peter Sellers when I saw your pictures and article. After first dropping hints that their 2 1/2 year hiatus was coming to a close last week by posting an ambiguous . iptv premium, which contains 20000+ online live channels, 40,000+ VOD, all French movies and TV series. The same website claims the band cut four records between 1967 and 1972, but totally overlooks this one, which appears on the local. troubadours band perth. Natural Gas disbanded before returning to Perth but Rex and Lynne formed a new line-up featuring vocalist Wendy Bailey whose voice and presentation was similar to Janis Joplin. Their style ranges from pure, electric rock to soft, loving blues and bouncy, hectic alternative. The photo on this record cover shows Eliza standing in front of a fountain at the airport. It was a triumphant return to their hometown, but what happened next was amazing. The group had a gruelling schedule as they had had on their previous visit to Singapore, working seven nights a week from 9pm to 3am. COPY AND PASTE TO SEARCH ENGINE TO READGRAEME BROWN'S BLOGhttps://www.sunshinesecrets.com.au/blog-1. Thank you.Please resend post with full permission.I have since lost connection.Will read again. This list of Perth musical artists includes information like what genre the artist falls under, what albums they've put out and more. A new era began for the Troupadores with the appointment of Peter Andersen on vocals and guitar and Englishman Bill Blissett on keyboards. When the Singapore tour was announced, however Peter Nell decided he did not want to go and he left the band. Introduction. YOu have my full permission to use what I've written. It's "old bloke" here. Dayman bought Beryl Carnell, the manager of the Playroom on Queenslands Gold Coast to watch them perform. But with Doug Parkinson, who was riding high on the charts at the time with Dear Prudence, competing in the same final, they did not stand a chance. 1 1. UK producer Roger Savage produced both singles at Armstrong Studios, Melbourne. We had Paul Anka, Bellamy Brothers, Engelbert, Queen, Madonna, Kenny Rogers, etc. Tickets for their first show at the Red Rocks Amphitheater outside Denver on May 14 went on sale Friday. 7-34417. At the end he is singing one of them, Step Back, which was written for him by Harry Vanda and George Young from the Easybeats. We had these five totally different personalities and it really gelled.. Good swing jazzy feel about them. The Troubadours have a tremendous background of performing with headline acts and they bring the headline experience to your party. Their second single, "(I'm Not) Superstitious" was . In 1967 the Troupadors were playing to full houses whenever they performed including massive crowds at the Highway Hotel in Bunbury over the Easter long weekend. We still remained on the pop side of it, but it just gave us a lot fatter sound having two brass in it., During the early 70s, veteran Australian entertainer Johnny OKeefe made several trips to Perth to perform in nightclubs and he liked being backed by the Troupadores. His name was Robert Swindells. Melbourne singer Lynne Mather began her career in music as a member of the 3-piece folk group, the Greenwood Singers (with Tony Greenwood and Brent McDonald), playing in coffee bars and late-night restaurants. During the Christmas holiday season, Surfers Paradise was always packed with tourists all looking to spend an enjoyable holiday break, surfing, drinking and having fun. It sounds like he might have been a local. We said, How are you guys going? And they said, Wed just like to make some money. What do you mean make some money, youve had number one hits and all that. And Daryl Braithwaite and bass player Harvey James said, All the moneys going into make us famous and paying for the records and all that and we live on about $50 a week. And I said, Youre joking, to survive like that. And they said, We dont enjoy life like you guys. I just thought it was unreal that they were so famous and not making any money.. Copyrights Reserved: Dr. Steven Farram and Andy Lim. BLOGGER DOES NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO VIDEOS, AUDIO TRACKS AND IMAGES. Dayman travelled over to Perth and knew immediately that they were an ideal band for his circuit. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. By The Devil - Super Bad Majestic TA-246 1975, By The Devil Rock Me Gently: Australian Pop OF The 70s, Sony 88697966302 2012, Peter Andersen Interview: March 9th, 2020, Bill Blissett Interview: October 21st, 2020, Graeme Brown Sunshine Secrets, Moonlight 2019, Lorraine Bull Interview: May 13th, 2020, Peter Bull Interview: August 13th, 2003, Bruce Coleman Interview: November 11th, 2020, Peter Nell The Evolution of the Troupadores, 2020, The Profile with Gary Dunn Peter Andersen Ep.46 Jan 19th, 2018; Reg Carson Ep.40 Dec 8th, 2017; Peter Nell Ep.82 Feb 15th, 2019; Rick Selby Ep.63 Oct 12th, 2018, Kenny Walther Ep.76, Jan 3rd, 2019, Kenny Walther Interview: November 16th, 2020, Email the author: graemebrown101@gmail.com Site by Speedybug Webs. from May 1969 show that they appeared at a number of different clubs, including, at The Cathay Hotel (Singapores finest entertainment rendezvous), and, They also had a regular Sunday T-Dance gig from 3 to 6 pm at, at 39 Upper Serangoon Rd. 2019. Rick recalls how he came to join the Troupadors. He recalls, You get a bit lost with the keyboards not in front of you, but when you get out front and you know youve got the Peter Andersens and the Hoss beside you blasting on the sax or guitar, you know youre in good company and you know youre not going to fall over. Pete was an amazing person and he could fix just about anything. troubadours band perth. Lynne recalls, He was a man of the cloth a preacher from Ireland who had recently made Singapore his home and gathered his Christian flock. When they signed up with Dayman a lot of people told them it was a bad decision, because they had heard stories that he used strong-arm tactics. In 1964 there were more line-up changes. . Peter Andersen, from the Perth suburb of Midland Junction was attracted to rocknroll from a young age. That was playing as many nights as we could fit in, but they got their uniforms, tax and transport paid.. When I spoke to the late Peter Bull in 2003 he recalled the first time he met with Dayman, in his offices in Adelaide. When offered a place in the Troupadores, Bruce gladly accepted. She returned to Singapore in 1971 for two months with Natural Gas. The band went through many lineup changes during its tenure and had many excellent musicians pass through its ranks. Towing a caravan and with two small children, he was not able to keep up with the rest of the group. His father was an electrical re-winder and started his own business in Bunbury, where Peter grew up. Peter only had a cursory knowledge of the drums but was keen to return to the band. house for rent waldport oregon; is thanos a villain or anti hero They have a wide spectrum of styles they play. I was in Perth last year to launch my book Sunshine Secrets which is about an Australian record label Sunshine and the promoter who owned it, Ivan Dayman. The nightclub scene was flourishing and the band were playing two shows a night to packed houses, six nights a week (at one stage they played every night) at the top nightclubs. The Troubadours Band has 5 stars. The Library of Congress > Chronicling America > Perth Amboy evening news. The Troupadors were concerned that the same thing would happen to them. We had cute little Lloyd and Jimmy Lee who used to muck around and Peter Bull with his magnificent Roy Orbison voice. OKeefe rang his manager, Ivan Dayman, who was based in Brisbane, and told him that he should come and check out this great showband in Perth. The tracks included great covers of the Dionne Warwick hit I Say A Little Prayer, the recently released Cilla Black power ballad Conversations and I Cant Quit Her from Blood Sweat & Tears first album Child Is Father To The Man. The name Sunshine Records was painted on both sides with the names of the pop stars including Normie Rowe, Tony Worsley and Peter Doyle. They seemed to enjoy themselves onstage and I think that is what came across to the audience. Here is a clip from Channel 7's Today Tonight from May 2014. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVJVRypimOo Also, a link to information about Peter Andersen. Carnell took one look at the group and said, I want them, and I want them now! The group were booked to perform in Melbourne next, but this booking was cancelled and they headed straight up to Queensland. Today Tonight - Troupadores - YouTube 0:00 / 4:10 Today Tonight - Troupadores 5,802 views May 2, 2014 24 Dislike Share Save Channel Seven Perth 2.82K subscribers AIR DATE: Thursday 1st May,. List of Perth bands, listed by their level of fame. Uncle Peter (Bull) played the drums.Cheers! Autor de la entrada Por ; Fecha de la entrada what year porsche 911 to avoid; how to play radio on bose speaker . (87) $30.00 Turnpike Troubadours Autographed Signed Reprint 8x10 Photo Poster Print QualityPrintArt (92) $12.99 More colors Turnpike Troubadours Shirt, Vintage Band Tee, Country Music Shirt, Country Music Fan Shirt, Music Shirt, Simply Southern Tees DoubleUdesignUs (632) $7.62 $12.70 (40% off) More colors This group of musicians from England, Mexico & Brazil currently based in the French Riviera, perform a diverse mix of popular music and hits from around the world, including songs in English, French, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, and more. Their next booking was a return visit to Perth. One day Lynne received a phone call from Melbourne based talent agent Ron Fletcher. The White Oak Music Hall is at 2915 N Main St, Houston, TX 77009. Home; american dad steve runs away; troubadours band perth; troubadours band perth. All the best. Harper is now pursuing solo music in 2018, releasing her debut single 'Graceless' in May. Lynne was a solo vocalist from Melbourne who had already worked with the group a number of times as a guest vocalist. One must consider that the Troupadors were a one off group with the capasity to play all concepts of music that included the Little Richard sound with a hard pumping out-put that would make anyone want dance. A 2018 appearance on Austin City Limits also helped to cement their rising status. Bruce continues, Hoss was lying in the back of the bus and we got to the end of the Nullarbor and we stopped for a cup of coffee or a burger. Sounds like a good deal to me. Band members RC Edwards, Kyle Nix, Ryan Engleman, Evan Felker, Gabriel Pearson, and Hank Early combine Red Dirt grit with the folksiness of Texas country to create a type of music that is pure. The Troupadors were a band from Perth in Western Australia that formed in the mid-1960's. They had the reputation as one of the best show groups around and are reported to have appeared on radio and television, as well as the usual nightclub circuit. , whose members were presumably from Johor Bahru. Due to the licensing laws in place at the time, the band also played shows commencing at midnight at the Southway Hall on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. A gritty, country-leaning roots rock band out of eastern Oklahoma, Turnpike Troubadours at their best synthesize the populist, political folk of Woody Guthrie and the outlaw-styled honky tonk of Waylon Jennings with doses of bluegrass, Cajun, and straight-out rock dynamics. Hi! All the members of the group bought motorbikes and after the show they would ride around the streets in the cool of the morning to unwind. Oh shit.. The band had a lot of line-up changes over the years and I am not sure who the other members were at the time. But there was a bit of a problem securing the bus as Peter Andersen recalls, We were in Adelaide but the bus happened to be sitting derelict in Darwin. Peter Andersen got a job with another band and continued working for Dayman at the Surfers Paradise Beer Garden. Peter recalls, I used to go and travel with the Troupadors and we used to go down to Bunbury, Collie, Geraldton, and Id be the guest singer up there in my dark blue satin suit.. In 1964 there were more line-up changes. Edwards, drummer Gabe Pearson and steel guitar and accordion player Hank Early. It's official: Turnpike Troubadours are back. Somehow among all the live work the Troupadors were doing, in early 1967 they recorded their first single with Martin Clarke at Clarion Records. Rick Selby recalls, We had a joke that Ivan had a map of Australia that he threw a dart at and would say, Thats where youre going boys. Wed get organised to go and then hed say, By the way, youve got to be back in Brisbane two days later. It was a bit rigorous, but we had a lot of fun. MORE THAN 140 TWITTER READERS FOR THIS POSTING ALONE AS OF 2/5/2017. Coming to a venue near you, The Troubadours The Troubadours One weekend he was heading off for a fishing trip to the Daintree with the bass player, his wife and a girlfriend, when they collided head on with a police car and he was severely injured. Jimmy Lee was the groups manager while they were in Singapore and he arranged for them to record a 3-track EP for the local Life label. troubadours band perth. Hossen was born in the Seycelles in 1942 and grew up in Adelaide. I had always loved harmonies and now had the chance to do this often, not always being the lead singer. He wanted guys from different eras of the band to perform and asked him to come back to Perth to be part of it. Towards the end of 1962, the Waywards became the Troupadors. In those days youd get off the plane and walk across the tarmac and we went to meet them coming across. In Your Collection, Wantlist, or Inventory. I had always loved Motown stuff and now had the chance to sing some of my favourites as lead or as back up.. On one of their morning rides Peter Andersen was still wearing the wig he wore onstage under his helmet. He was an outstanding musician and could play alto, tenor and baritone saxophone, plus flute and clarinet. Despite the heavy schedule of touring and live appearances, the Troupadores managed to find time to enter the recording studio. Walther had only been with the group a short time at the time of the recording, but it was considered that his voice best suited that particular song. Rick started his first band with a friend in 1962 called Russ & the Torquays, led by singer Russ Kennedy. There were several other bands from Australia there at the time and they would often hang out together after their gigs. Thanks for comment Jack, and for information.I can't publish because the writer never replied.I need an email address too for connection.None whatsoever. Singapore had very strict laws under the leadership of Lee Kuan Yew and men had to have their hair cut short. People dancing away in their bathers, having the best time.. Despite numerous line-up changes, they were able to maintain the same high level of performance throughout the bands lifetime, which was close on 40 years. Musicals too like Les Miserables, Chicago, etc. Watch on. The group gradually introduced electric guitars, moving away from their initial acoustic sound and extended their line-up and began playing rocknroll. Does anybody remember those clubs? He was born 08. The band had it all, presentation, sound, harmony, the works. Unbeknown to him, it had lost its petrol cap and someone had stuck a rag where the petrol goes in. We were in the bar after we finished playing and we were talking to them. 1,792 Latest release Ernest Tubb's Fabulous Texas Troubadours 1966 Join others and track this artist Scrobble, find and rediscover music with a Last.fm account Sign Up to Last.fm Dallas native Leon Rhodes began his professional music career in 1948, at age sixteen, when he joined the staff of the Big D Jamboree. Another part time member of the group at this time was Peter Nell. Brenton Fosdike an outstanding singer and guitarist took over on lead guitar and Rick Selby moved to bass. The band went on indefinite hiatus in May 2019, less than two years after they released their successful fifth album A Long Way From Your Heart. Bill was a great addition to the group. Peter Bull, Bob Horrocks, Jimmy Lee, Lloyd .., etcSpent many a night at the Raffles, Knutsford Arms etc.Generally nice guys in the early days.Can you please publish your article from the 'Old Bloke"Jack. The Troupadores struggled to find a replacement keyboard player in Perth. Peter Bull told me that if I did that again he would put me on the next plane back to Perth.. They recorded a cover of a song originally by British group Blue Mink, By The Devil (I Was Tempted). Did you know Peter Andersen hails from Midland? OKeefe rang his manager, Ivan Dayman, who was based in Brisbane, and told him that he should come and check out this great showband in Perth. After years of being on an indefinite hiatus and days of speculation online, the beloved Oklahoma band have reunited and announced their first show. The energy onstage was contagious especially when the opening band, American Aquarium joined them on stage for 2 songs, drinks in hand, and you could see the chemistry between them. The police pulled him over and said, You better get your hair cut. Peter took off the helmet and the wig came off as well. In fact, John & Jeff have been playing music together since the days of their first . You Are Here: will my player transfer to 2k22 next gen texas roadhouse call ahead seating rules troubadours band perth. Everything from John Mayer to George Strait. In 1968 Peter was part of the great rocknroll outfit Proclamation. In 1965 the nightclub scene in Perth really started to take off with clubs like Top Of The Town and Chequers being the most popular. They entertained many people and thrilled audiences with their skilful playing, singing and stage antics. But with Doug Parkinson, who was riding high on the charts at the time with. Fosdike had played in a number of Perth bands from the early 60s including Mark IV and Ssarb. A Brief History of the Shamrock Shake,A short and sweet history of the Shamrock Shake, a seasonal favorite for 50 years. Ron asked if she would be interested in taking a singing engagement in Perth to take the place of Yvonne Barrett who had taken sick at the last minute. troubadours band perth. troubadours band perth. The Hi-Revving Tongues were a highly successful group in New Zealand and had released several charting singles and two LPs. The Troubadours are an English rock band comprising members from Liverpool, Runcorn and Wigan.The band was originally formed by Mark Frith and Johnny Molyneux in 2005, and they split in late 2009 but reformed in late 2011. - - - - - - - - - -. http://www.TheTruBand.com (858) 336-6185 People Also Viewed 28 $$$ Performing Arts, Hawaiian Frequently Asked Questions about The Troubadours Band How is The Troubadours Band rated? When he got the call up to join the Troupadores, Kenny was part of popular Perth group, Sweet Velvet, featuring vocalist Jenny Wren. website, drummer and bass player Jimmy Lee was not only a member of the band when they were in Singapore, but also manager. In 2017, the Turnpike Troubadours were named Saving Country Music's Artist of the Year as their influence and fan base quickly spread from regional to national. how to print avery 5395 labels in word; Tags . More than the Red Rooster posting. There was a big convoy going down the Nullarbor. The line-up that was recognised as the Original Troupadors was now complete: Jimmy Lee (bass, vocals), Lloyd Abeysekera (piano, vocals), Peter Nell (rhythm guitar, vocals), Rick Selby (lead guitar, vocals) and Peter Bull (drums, vocals). They released very few records & as far as i know only 2 singles. The police pulled him over and said, When the group returned to Perth, they found a musician who they thought would make a good addition to their team. The reason was that, at about the same time, Perth singer Glenn Ingram scored a national hit with The Skye Boat Song. Rick was born during this time and when the posting was completed the family returned to Perth, where Rick grew up and lived for most of his life. The offers were too good to refuse and he left his band the Hi-Five, leaving them high and dry without a singer and no work. SINGAPORE 60's: ANDY's POP MUSIC INFLUENCE IS A PERSONAL MUSIC, MEMORY TRAIL. OKeefe wanted them to be his permanent backing band, but when they told him how much they were earning, he gave up on that idea. They use the same basic stuff (the grapes of troubadours are desires and frustrations) and turn them into something unique and uniquely enjoyable, although one wine make you think about a lot of other wines. This happened both at Bunbury and at the Wonthella Hall in Geraldton and thered be people literally hanging off the rafters. As well as being an excellent keyboard player, his husky voice, which he says developed from years of drinking and smoking, meant he could do all the Joe Cocker songs, that were popular at the time. In 1968 Peter was part of the great rocknroll outfit Proclamation. Hi Steve,Many fans in Perth I think? They kept it fresh and they didnt look as if it was, Oh no, not this song again. They loved doing it., Big Boat(Peretti, Creatore, Weiss)/Near To Me (Rick Selby, Jimmy Lee), Clarion MCK-1722 02/67, Clarion MCK-2104 01/68, The Troupadors EP Life 4-027 1969, Conversations, I Say A Little Prayer, I Cant Quit Her(Al Kooper, Irwin Levine), Sound Of Peppermint (Ross Ryan)/Keep On Truckin, Peppermint 1 1971, By The Devil(I Was Tempted)(Flett,Fletcher)/The Collector(Rick Selby), M7 MS-015 04/74, Sing A Song (Martin Brown)/Roberta (Huey Smith), M7 MS-028 1974, The Playroom LP Wheel 1975. The large crowds the Troupadors were attracting to their shows did not happen by accident. Dayman bought Beryl Carnell, the manager of the Playroom on Queenslands Gold Coast to watch them perform. In the 70s he joined the highly successful Melbourne band, the Mixtures who are well known for their hit with. The first time I met him on a one to one basis was at his offices in Adelaide. A second single, Sing A Song/Roberta was released in 1974. They unpacked their gear, had a shower and a cup of tea, changed into their stage clothes and were on stage at 7 oclock. Not long afterwards, Jimmy Lee left and Brenton Fosdike replaced him. Peter Nell recalls, Perth in the latter half of the 60s had an amazing nightclub scene. THEY ARE UPLOADED FOR FUN, EDUCATIONAL, ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES AND HAVE BEEN CREDITED. He joined Melbourne band Cam-Pact, a group that enjoyed a great deal of success, but by 1970, had a very unstable line-up. Peter Nell recalls, We used to get huge crowds. There were many bands playing around Perth at this time all vying for work.

Baby Joy 5 In 1 Baby Bedside Sleeper, The Hunter Call Of The Wild Pass Harvest Check, Articles T

troubadours band perth