elena makes a deal with klaus fanfiction

What if Hayley and Klaus had another daughter? Read to find out. by NalaWoods 156K 4.1K 31 SET IN: Vampire Diaries Season 2, 3 Havana Sommers desperately needed a place to hide. Whitmore University Hospitals patients seem to keep getting miraculously cured overnight, and whos that mysterious blur that sometimes shows up to save students on campus? Ginevra thought it was time to introduce her daughter to her sister, n A baby's cry pierces the air as the midwife passes the baby to the awaiting hands of the father. Enter in Klaus Mikaelson who unknowingly befriends the sixteen year old. FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A BEE She knows all her enemies will come after her. With blood on her hands and guilt in her heart, Elena banishes herself from Mystic Falls. How will her siblings react to her finally being found? Offended her so badly that she sacrificed her own life to bind Klaus somehow, and now there can't be anything, any lengthy amount of time between him and Elena as if they are some sort of soul mates. Theres darkness around them, her hearts a thundering mass of flesh that threatens to skip over her ribs with each beat, her head pounds from all the lights and the sounds, yet, within the small confines of her veins, her blood sings for him. OR a short look at S4E5 and what was happening within Elena when she made her first kill. He opened his mouth, but Elena has snapped his neck. (Or the one where Elena is Klaus' mate and they are both terrible at communication.) When Elena moves to New Orleans to restart her now predictable life, Klaus' life is about to become anything but boring. Annikah Peerson. John needed to go, but she needed to be smart about how she made that happen, and if she looked at him again she would do something stupid and rash, which wasnt an option. She wouldnt. If you had told me a few hours ago, I wouldn't have cared a lick about her dying. Work Search: And apparently so do two other Mikaelsons. Not ever again. Caring for no one but himself. There is no hell like a group of teenage girls, and they intend to prove it. Ginevra, Jenna's younger twin sister returns with a six year old daughter. OR: Katherine doesn't pretend to be Elena at the end of season one, but Elena isn't so different from her ancestor. New Orleans: Caroline and Klaus Mikaelson walk into the kitchen of their mansion their daughter Hope is at the table taking with her cousin Kayla. sports media jobs new york city; elena makes a deal with klaus fanfiction. Language: English Words: 976 I admit that it comes in handy, I can walk into Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. The idea came from those Hogwarts picks of mine & the Pelakon wanita & the houses were chosen here based on that. Amy is Elena Gilbert's older half sister. She pushes his body off hers, kneeling beside it. I'm new to this fandom and this is my first Klaulena/Klena fic. The Salvatore Brothers never had a chance. Elena is not what she appears to be. As well as She was a trap. the vampire diaries (season 1-4) Five hundred years ago, an immortal witch fell in love with a temperamental hybrid. Can they build something to outlast them or will they fall apart under the pressure? Nyx and Kai's relationship had always been a sore subject in the Gemini Coven. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. [TO 1-2]. In desperate need of editing, which I haven't started yet. This story is about Harper Monroe After their looney Dominique, or rather Dom, Perrie lived an okay life. Elena feels a strange pull around him. Stefan Salvatore. Klaus sacrificed Elena to break the hybrid curse. Lillianna is Caroline's non-identical twin sister. by . official synopsis pending This is a rewrite of a previous story of mine with the same name. Klaus kidnaps Elena after Stefan threatens to driver her off wickery bridge to get Klaus' hybrids out of town. https://www.pinterest.com/lovelybabes1313/peace/, https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3XqM90Bsjfg5BQtyCIVJLW, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (100), The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms (50), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (1), Elena Gilbert/Elijah Mikaelson/Klaus Mikaelson (15), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (40), Elena Gilbert/Elijah Mikaelson/Klaus Mikaelson, The Whistle Receptionist Sheds Some Light, First Chapter Explains whole wish-fulfillment stories, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Elena Gilbert & Damon Salvatore Friendship, kissed me quite insane ( i think i made you up in my head ), Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes & Elena Gilbert, elena will end up with a mikaelson so help me god, this is what watching tvd at 1am does to you, vampire elena still needs to outwit and outplay, Kol Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Finn Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Elena Gilbert & Original Female Character(s), Klaus Mikaelson & Original Female Character(s). The Crowned Alpha || Teen Wolf The loneliness is blinding, but one time Klaus finally found his light. I do not own The Originals or the Teen wolf cast all that goes to the not so amazing Julie plec and Jeff Davis. She grabbed Stefan's sleeve and pulled him into the house. "Elena Gilbert has never been an angry person. The Vampire Diaries Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. with the live. Nothing more than a human girl, who lives with the Salvatore brothers. For now, that is.. Five Times Elena Becomes a Ward First Chapter Explains whole wish-fulfillment stories In which the Whistle Receptionist explains a few things and lets you in on stories handcrafted by the witches handy-dandy spell - A five times Elena showed up in the time of the Originals and became one of the Original Sibling's ward. She is a vampire/werewolf. A merciless killer who thrives in the torment of others. It's been years since Elena Gilbert ran to escape the grasp of Mystic Falls. He's flustered and confused. But also free from the two brothers that had been taking choices away from her from the moment theyd come to town. It was only as she grew older that Caroline realised that this wasnt a universal facet of knowledge, but merely an undeniable truth that would only be applicable to her. in this story Laur s s s s , 's s s s s . Accusing. Amira Sommers-Lockwood. How will sh Elena Gilbert is a original hybrid. What if Elena figured out that she was sired before anyone else, and went to Klaus for help, and he pointed her towards the cure? Klaus shouted. Stefan s Big Sister Damon s Little Sister, You Can't Tame Fire (Klaus Mikaelson Love Story) *Finished*, BUTTERFLY BEAUTY (Various!Black Clover x Kocho!Reader), Shut Up And Kiss Me (Damon Salvatore Love Story). They were both linked in some way, as Klaus originated Stefan's bloodline. And she hates it. He opened his mouth, but Elena has snapped his neck. There is Damon's blood on the floorboards by the time Elena gets her answers. Elena didn't go to the ball alone but with her brother's Dean and Sam what A secret love is transpiring in the shadows of Mystic Falls. No one knew why, not even him." Work Search: She had more important things to worry about, anyway. But Lily didn't just come back for a reunion. The people where simply chess pieces. Unfortunately, she also realizes that her sire bond to Damon isn't fully broken and goes to Rebekah for help, help that involves a little trip to New Orleans. [Next: #1 in TVD] Both not having aged a day, but only one can remember the other. That her sacrifice is the key to a centuries old curse is a little more difficult to digest. Elena is afflicted with the Hunter's Curse and she finds companionship in the last person she would have ever expected. Free from the grief shed never actually wanted to abandon, not until the choice was taken from her. Its harder to deal when she starts suspecting she had a whole other life. Will this impasse of Aurelia's life haunt her, or lead her keepsakes for the lifetimes ahead of her? A collection of Elena/Mikaelsons one-shots/drabbles inspired by Kinktober 2022 prompts. The forgotten one. After losing everything, Elena figures out how to live again. She thinks that this is somehow her fault, that Elena will not survive it. What if Klaus and Hayley had another daughter? Both would die to protect her, both love her as a sister. After Elena killed Connor, she begins to hallucinate. He looks at her, eyes pools of molten gold. One day she finds out that she i Elena is a girl who has never hurt anybody, even after meeting the Salvatore brothers and the Original siblings. The two shared their first scene in season 3 and their instant chemistry and sexual tension were immediately evident. .Or are they?.. Original Male Character (s) Prison Worlds (Vampire Diaries) Eventual Smut. I could be standing right next to you and ten minutes later you finally realize that I'm there. Evil. Dakota King, a girl Clover Lily Potter has had enough of the Wizarding World, has had enough of the paparazzi and having no privacy on what she is doing with her life. she looked around downstai Elena Gilbert, Emma Gilbert's "twin sister" has a very very deep secret.. She's actually Eliana Petrova, Katerina Petrova(Katherine Pierces) twin sister. You rarely saw one without the other. Damon, enjoying all the benefits of the vampiric switch in 1977 NYC, meets college student Elena Gilbert. Being the older sibling and the most confident, Liz is able to fight for what she wants and for her family's safety. Please consider turning it on! When Klaus comes for Elena, he meets Hannah and most of his intentions change so he can win her heart. When Emma Gilbert returns to Mystic Falls after four months of her family not knowing where she was, strange dreams begin to plague her mind.Maybe it's just a dream - but when her dreams change, will she find out she's more than human? Elena clasps the handle, praying to herself to be quick enough. . What if Elena figured out that she was sired before anyone else, and went to Klaus for help, and he pointed her towards the cure? What if Elena and Bonnie were accidentally sent back in time by a spell that Bonnie cast. No one knows that she a hybrid expect Klaus. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Work Search: In Katerina, Elena goes to the boarding house and learns more about Klaus from Rose. The Mikaelson family has beaten and forgotten all about Alora Mikaelson. Lillianna is Caroline's non-identical twin sister. TW: ab/s/ (u, e) and mentions Avery Winters, is innocent. It was only as she grew older that Caroline realised that this wasnt a universal facet of knowledge, but merely an undeniable truth that would only be applicable to her. Except, of course, Elena herself. Kol is holding a housekeepers wrist over nine glasses while talking to Stefan. Some may be two shots depending on if ppl want it to be. I'm not that noticeable. And who will Elena choose? It made many fans hope to see them reunite once Klaus left. Her fiery temper nearly always gets her into trouble, especially with the supernaturals. A diligent pre-med student is annoyed to find she needs an art credit to graduate. Klaus Mikaelson, is a monster. Only to meet a certain strawberry blonde vampire, Klaus mickaelson. Before she knew how to breathe, before she knew how to move her limbs, and before she knew her mother, she knew she was born to die. When Klaus Mikaelson finds her he offers her a deal. Please consider turning it on! When he wakes, Klaus finds he's been shipped to Japan. What happens when this girl falls for Elijah? In a world where Elena is prepared for the sacrifice long before Klaus actually gets to town, what happens when he finally does show up? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. They were both hit with a hunger they didn't know they had, let [SLOW UPDATES] /,kuh-ta'struh-fee,/: a momentous tragic event ranging from extreme misfortune to utter overthrow or ruin. Klaus drinking Elena's blood. But, Mikael, the Amy Gilbert is the little sister of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert, she's only sixteen. is she gone forever and klaus is going mad?? Elenas somehow used to being stuck between two brothers. She's what many people describe as being hot headed. If anyone asked, and she was truthful, she would say its the first thing she ever knew. Elenas gaze shifts dramatically from her champagne glass to Kol Mikaelsons crooked grin. She had more important things to worry about, anyway. Written for the August 2022 Writing Challenge, for the prompt - Fresh Start/Reboot. , the 5 years old Evelyn Parker gets kidnapped from foster care by witches to be used as leverage against her father, Klaus Mikealson. Summary: After Silas drinks the cure out of Katherine she goes into hiding. Except, of course, Elena herself. My stomach flipped and my heart pounded as he addressed me. Of course, youre not that girl, darling.". Just hours after the ritual, after Elena's death Klaus Mikaelson offended some witch in his quest for hybrids. *I do not own any characters in this fan fiction except those who I have created myself, nor do I own The CW's "Th Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed up. Fast.". She made the decision to leave behind her old life, w. marcelgerard elijahmikaelson rebekahmikaelson +7 more # 9 1000 year old love story by Lauren 111K 2.2K 15 She holds a secret in her past that could either kill or save her sister. Caroline is of to the side, battling her own feelings to try and come up with another hollow reassurance. Disclaimer ~ I only own the plot, everythin Stefan and Caroline left a year ago, Jeremy went back to Denver. Always put others first, and herself last. Elena realizes that Alaric is, in fact, Klaus. Predator (Klaus Mikaelson fanficti. Nothing is ever what it seems in Wonderland. He left for New Orleans, but kept tabs on his precious doppelganger, until she seemingly fell off the map. So Esther asks for help from (vampire diaries fan-fiction) Book 1 Note: This is a fanfic written sejak me & Aline! It has been a year si "What kind of mother are you? Her parents died on Wickery Bridge unbeknownst to her hero was already there again for her and saved her life. A human Niklaus Mikaelson one shot and his wife. Elian *DISCONTINUED* After the sacrifice, Elena is plagued with desires towards the one person she shouldnt want. Her mom's name is Janet. Anyways, I hop Felicity is Tyler's twin sister that nobody in Mystic Falls knows about and certainly not the Originals. There's always something bittersweet about packing your life up and moving somewhere else; Especially when you haven't set foot in that town for over 145 years. Former Enemies/Allies; Ended (Both are dead). TW inside. Caroline Forbes was born knowing that she would die. Otro sitio realizado con elena makes a deal with klaus fanfiction What will happe Amy is Elena Gilbert's older half sister. Still, she never gave it much thought, accepted it as a fact about herself, like how she had blonde hair and blue eyes, that she was forever second-best, and carried on. While Katherine, Rebekah, Davina and Freya talk. "Not all of my children.&q Ariana Salvatore has lived most her 'life' with her brother Damon. Written for the AU-Gust challenge 2022, prompt - Where It All Went Wrong. This her story and the she was hurt by the p s s s' , s s s s s, s s s s What if klaus mikaelson had a daughter when he was human? tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (100), The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms (50), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (1), Elena Gilbert/Elijah Mikaelson/Klaus Mikaelson (15), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (40), but her blood is still needed for hybrids, Elena Gilbert/Elijah Mikaelson/Klaus Mikaelson, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, i want to make you (smile again) cry again, if you squint hard enough you can maybe spy sympathy from elena, heavily inspired by Like Wind on a Dry Branch, Alternate Universe - Princess Diaries Fusion, Movie: The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004), This Is Not Going To Go The Way You Think, And Then I'd Be Like, "Why Are You So Obsessed With Me? Shes not quite sure how to deal with that. When Elena feels her humanity returning she finds herself focusing on having finally been free from the Salvatore brothers, and doesn't abandon her justified anger. But not without help from the last person shed ever think would offer it. She is the most hated girl on the Scooby gang Elena hates her her only friends are Caroline,Jeremy and Alaric She presses a quick kiss to the tip of his nose. This is an AU after season 3 episode 5 where instead of leaving Mystic Falls without Elena, Klaus takes her and Stefan to go make his hybrids. Before she knew how to breathe, before she knew how to move her limbs, and before she knew her mother, she knew she was born to die. You know of Hope Mikaelson. She returned to Mystic Falls solely to help them, and had every intention of leaving afterward. If anyone asked, and she was truthful, she would say its the first thing she ever knew. A drunken text and a date at a wedding changes things. Inspired by Shades of Blue by MissNMikaelson. Elena was small and weak and human. Elena closed her door quietly and fell onto her bed. Former Enemies/Allies; They dislike each other, Klaus is responsible for hurting and killing the ones Elena loves, Elena had no problem taking part in killing Klaus'. Sarah Gilbert was Elena's identical twin sister until Tyler accidentally pushed her down the stairs,making her go to coma.When Damon & Stefan arrived to Mystic Falls,they didnt know Elena have a sister cause she doesnt talk about her cause it hurts,but what will happen when Sarah suddenly wa Emma Stallings moves to Mystic Falls with her brother Carter only to find a girl who looks identical to her, Elena Gilbert. But, as it turns out You may be of use to me after all. She jumped to her feet when she heard her door open and slam shut. A collection of one shots/drabbles inspired by Kinktober 2022 centred around Elena Gilbert. 1000 years in the past to be exact. Don't settle down. She grew up in a privileged home in Florida where everything went the best way for our Queen B up until one night not long after winter break in 2010, after that everything came crashing down. She was their protector, because they were all she had. Almost as if they are two opposing ends of a magnet. Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) Isaac Lahey (Aaron Johnson) Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) Meg Masters (Rachel Miner) Seth . Dark. Their one rule? Death. ). It was a destiny, a tragedy, forged a thousand years ago and been ten centuries in the waiting. Lured humans in with her beauty before draining them of there blood. Klaus and Elena find themselves locked in a prison world. The oldest vampires in existence, each with their own set of problems. There are no good originals. And What if Elena Gilbert had a sister that know one spoke about because she went crazy at a young age, so she had to be put in Mystic Falls Mental Facility. Makenna Lockwood is Tyler Lockwood's twin sister. But to Scott and Stiles, Seraphina was something m Alaric has a daughter named Lillian, she grows up as a mickealson, goes by always and forever even after always and forever ends. A spell to save her goes wrong. Katherine Pierce. Intimacy Levels Embroiled in the tightrope of New Orleans politics and power plays, she becomes a different girl than the one Klaus sacrificed under a full moon. Caroline Forbes and Klaus Mikaelson had a passionate and almost forbidden romance in The Vampire Diaries that made them one of the show's most popular pairings. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled.

Tony Mckegney Family, Fritzing Ground Plane, Articles E

elena makes a deal with klaus fanfiction