whitney museum membership reciprocal

Learn more about access services and programs. If the museum is closed, leave a message with your new address and a phone number where we can reach you in case we have any questions. A: Call the Membership office at 202.387.3036, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. - Discounts of up to 20% at the Museum Shop. Contemporaries Patron membership provides admission for the two members and up to four accompanied guests. How do I sign up for e-communications?Sign up here and receive our e-newsletter, as well as other communications about upcoming member events and lectures. Phone. Digital subscriptions Museum magazine and two E-Newsletters. Members at the Premium Member level and above enjoy reciprocal privileges at the following museums: . Co-ChairsMicaela Erlanger, Adam Fields, Flora Irving, Trustee LiaisonJoanne Leonhardt Cassullo, Executive CommitteeMichael Carl, Amy Davis, Jessica Gersh, Alexander Hankin, Molly Krause, Suzanna Lee, Joey Lico, Jessica Sherman, Catherine Smith Licari. Members-only Exhibition Previews and Lectures. Im planning to visit with a guest. Membership for year $200 = 2 visits per year. Contemporaries Contemporaries Patrons ($1,250 for two) enjoy additional . Members at the Member Ambassador level and above enjoy reciprocal privileges at the following museums: Cincinnati Art MuseumCleveland Museum of ArtDallas Museum of ArtHigh Museum of Art (Atlanta)Los Angeles County Museum of ArtThe Minneapolis Institute of ArtsMuseum of Fine Arts, BostonMuseum of Fine Arts, HoustonThe Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art (Kansas City, Missouri)Philadelphia Museum of ArtSaint Louis Art MuseumThe Toledo Museum of ArtVancouver Art GalleryWalker Art Center (Minneapolis)Whitney Museum of American Art. WHAT CAN IDO? Staff of other museums; members of AAM, ICOM, and Cool Culture; reciprocal museum members; and qualified press receive free admission. Check out these collection inspired. Q: IM MOVING AND I DONT WANT TO MISS ANY PHILLIPS COLLECTION MAILINGS. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Print and Digital Quarterly Metropolitan Museum of Art Bulletin. Whitney Museum of American Art 99 Gansevoort Street New York, NY 10014 (212) 570-3600 As always, the member must be present for guests to receive admission. - 50% off general admission tickets for your guests. Please note, you must be currently employed with the company/employer you select and proof of employment . The Seattle Art Museum offers two reciprocal membership programs for Patron, Friend, Fellow, Contributors Circles, and Corporate members, allowing you free admission to many fine art institutions. I renewed my membership; why am I still receiving notices?Thank you for your renewal. Members at the Dual level and above enjoy free admission for two at the museums listed here. Just have your member card and photo ID ready. Explore the Whitneys free and discounted admission opportunities. Whitney Museum of American Art, New York; gift of the artist 69.168.3. Our members have the opportunity to join the MTAs exclusive selection of travel programs, all led by world-renowned scholars, curators, and local experts. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Tickets for this weekend are sold out. For instance, the Member Lounge is currently closed, but we are committed to being able to serve our membership community to ensure a positive experience. Your curated journeyawaits! Amelia Winger-Bearskin, Sky/World Death/World. The Contemporaries hold frequent events that emphasize educational, social, and networkingopportunities. Please reserve at the full rate to ensure entry to these programs andevents. How many guests does my membership allow me to get into the museum?The number of guests is unique to the member level. Whitney Museum of American Art, New York; purchase with funds from the Contemporary Painting and Sculpture Committee 96.74.1a-l. The Felix Gonzalez-Torres Foundation, courtesy Andrea Rosen Gallery, New York. This membership offers basic membership benefits plus the following: . Free Admission for 2 Member cardholders and 2 guests every visit (and children under 18) Hide tooltip. What level of membership am I?If you have a physical member card, your member level can be found on the back of your card, where your name and member ID are listed. How long will it be before I receive my member ID?Membership purchases online and through the mail take 34 business days to process. Your digital member card should only be used on one phone at a time. free admission to special exhibitions only as determined by the participating museum. Is there a museum code of conduct?Yes. Just show your Carnegie Museums membership card and a photo ID for admission at ASTC institutions. Dont have your card? How do I access my member card(s)?Three to four business days after a membership purchase, you will receive an email with a personalized link to access your digital member card, which can then be saved in your phones wallet app. We're so grateful for your critical role in helping care for the Museum, especially during this unprecedented moment. (203) 438-4519. Can I use my digital member card to receive reciprocal privileges at other museums?Yes. A membership with the Art Institute functions as a tax-deductible donation to the institution and is not eligible for a refund. Im planning to visit. As the world's largest urban zoo, the Bronx Zoo features more than 600 species from around the globe. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. * Scott Family Amazeum . Youre welcome to book your tickets in advance. Join as a Member to provide critical support for the Museum, all while enjoying unlimited free admission, exhibition previews, special viewing access, guest privileges, and exclusive events. * Proof of Residence Required Museum of Discovery 500 President Clinton Avenue, Little Rock, AR 72201 All members enjoy these exclusive benefits: Unlimited free admission. We are thrilled to have you back in the galleriesplease be sure to review our visiting policies when you plan your visit. Due to processing time, some materials may cross paths in the mail. Learn more. A 30-second online art project: Review general information and plan your visit. Enjoy access to exclusive audio tours, location-aware maps of the galleries, and your digital member card all in one place. Lifetime membership; Reciprocal general admission (only) to Perot Museum of Nature & Science and Fort Worth Museum of Science & History details How do I look up my member ID?Your member ID is just another name for your member number. Join for Two. What steps is the Whitney taking to provide for the health and safety of museumgoers and staff?The Whitneys top priority is the health and safety of its visitors, members, and staff. Not open to corporate and reciprocal members. And remember, members never need to reserve a ticket to visit the museum. Bring a guest for free anytime you visit (including member events), enjoy discounts at the Museum Store and Parking Garage, and more.. See below to find the right membership for you or renew.. For Individual and Dual memberships, a $20 discount is available . Contact your employer to receive a promotional code to use when booking, and present your corporate ID upon arrival. Visitors with disabilities receive a discounted rate of $18. Reserve tickets. When will my membership card arrive?Your membership materials will be mailed approximately three weeks after your membership contribution has been processed. Amelia Winger-Bearskin, Sky/World Death/World, Visiting with friends or family? Ive tried entering my member ID and zip code, but the app doesnt recognize me. If it does not, please call Member Engagement at (312) 499-4111. Twelve light strings, each with forty-two 15-watt lightbulbs and rubber sockets; dimensions variable. Price: Starting at $75 (See all Brooklyn Historical Society membership levels here.) Screenprint, 21 3/16 25 1/2in. We love to hear from you! SNAP/EBT cardholders receive one free admission per visit (kids are always free). Seniors/students receive $25 off the Global membership. Access is always provided on a first-come, first-served basis to things like Member Previews or member-only hours. Friend and Patron level memberships provide admission for the two members and two accompanied guests. Q: I AM A MEMBER OF A RECIPROCAL INSTITUTION. It is free to join ROAM! New: Make your contributions monthly.$7.50/month, minimum 12 months, The above benefits for oneFully tax deductible, New: Make your contributions monthly.$11.67/month, minimum 12 months, The above benefits for twoFully tax deductible, New: Make your contributions monthly.$25/month, minimum 12 months, Estimated value of goods and services provided: $96, New: Make your contributions monthly.$50/month, minimum 12 months, Estimated value of goods and services provided: $136, New: Make your contributions monthly.$100/month, minimum 12 months, New: Make your contributions monthly.$208.33/month, minimum 12 months, Estimated value of goods and services provided: $156, New: Make your contributions monthly.$416.67/month, minimum 12 months, Estimated value of goods and services provided: $172. Circle membership provides admission for the two members and up to four accompanied guests. Discounts are valid . A 30-second online art project: Qualifying Members become participants in the reciprocal benefits program with all museums listed. Artists website, current CV listing exhibitions or other relevant projects, or a recent exhibition announcement should be provided. Reserve Tickets. Get in touch with us at memberinfo@whitney.org or at (212) 570-3641. (148.9 205.9 cm). - Unlimited free admission using your membership card. Estate of Allan D'Arcangelo / Licensed by VAGA at Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York. Portland Museum of Art in Portland, Maine, is free on Fridays, for example. A:The Phillips participates in several reciprocal museum networks, offering discounts for members at the Friend level and above to more than 900 museums across the country. - Early admission on select weekend mornings. Simply show your member card or digital member card at either museum entrance for access. (Instructions can be found below in the Mobile App section on this page.) Membership at the Friend level ($250 annually) and above receive reciprocal benefits at over 100 museums across the country. General admission tickets and membership benefits may not be used for group visits or for commercial purposes. Reciprocal privileges to 15 art museums. With exclusive member travel opportunities, admire art and culture close to home and around the world! One of the benefits of becoming a member of your local AZA-accredited zoo or aquarium is free or discounted admission to AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums that participate in the AZA Reciprocal Admissions Program. 258 Main Street. Are you planning any special visiting opportunities for members?Members enjoy extended early access to the Museum on select weekend mornings. This should subside once you receive your card(s). All Members enjoy: Members-only exhibition previews and events. These trips connect Phillips Collection members with like-minded new friends and enriching art and cultural experiences that are carefully curated for the group. If you have a member card, your member ID is located on the back directly under your name. Amelia Winger-Bearskin, Sky/World Death/World, Slow Looking, Deep Dive: Whitneys Online Collection, Visiting with friends or family? Patrons($1,250 for two) enjoy additional opportunities such as private collection visits, and insider experiences with artists, curators, and tastemakers. There are so many ways to enjoy the Whitney from the comfort of home. Check our IDNYC page or our calendar for upcoming opportunities. For example, if you have a Member Plus membership, your digital member card will allow entry for up to four adults. Whitney Museum of American Art99 Gansevoort StreetNew York, NY 10014(212) 570-3600. Guggenheim members see every exhibition at every Guggenheim museum for free and enjoy $5 accompanied guest admission, savings at our store and restaurants, and discounts on museum programs. Being an SFMOMA member means extraordinary access to engaging exhibitions and installations, all while supporting the museum's mission. I just joined or renewed my membership. A 30-second online art project: Deepen your commitment to the Museum by selecting from our convenient Auto Renew and Monthly membership options. Keystone: $250 ( Includes reciprocal benefits) View Member benefits. Learn more about the mobile app. Use the drop down menu to select up to 2 complimentary . Can I receive a refund for my membership?No. Tickets for this weekend are sold out. What if I need accommodations for a lecture?Persons with disabilities who would like to request an accessibility accommodation for a Member Lecture are encouraged to send an email to access@artic.edu or call (312) 499-4111 as far in advance as possible. If there are multiple recorded instances of disruptive behavior for a member, they may be asked to not attend further events, or the membership may be revoked. Whitney Museum of American Art99 Gansevoort StreetNew York, NY 10014(212) 570-3600. The Smithsonian Affiliate Reciprocal Membership Program is a network of Smithsonian Affiliate organizations which have elected to participate in the reciprocal program and offer reciprocal benefits to other Smithsonian Affiliate members. All members receive the following benefits: Unlimited General Admission for Member (s) and Children Under 18 / Great for families! What are the technical requirements to access my digital member card?The Art Institute of Chicagos app works on the most current version of iOS for the iPhone and iPod touch. If the exhibition is at capacity, well ask members and visitors to join a virtual line for exhibition entry. In appreciation, Members enjoy these benefits: Member Mornings forEdward Hopper's New YorkEnjoy special early access to explore Edward Hoppers New York during the final weekends of this blockbuster exhibition. For Luminary-level guest access and concierge service, please contact luminary@artic.edu or call (312) 443-3735. How many people can visit using my membership?Individual as well as Student, Artist, Senior, and National/International memberships provide admission for the one member. For information regarding payment via wire transfer, DAF/IRA funds, or stock, please check with your financial planner, and then email membership@metmuseum.org or call the Membership Department Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm at 212 . To the extent the law allows, E-member, Member, Plus, Ambassador, Patron, Roundtable, Circle, and Luminary are fully tax-deductible. Once processed, you will receive an email communication with your new member ID, expiration date, and instructions on how to access your digital member card. Q: IM INTERESTED IN UPGRADING MY MEMBERSHIP TO A HIGHER LEVEL. Other options. Reserve tickets. Lobby GalleryThe Lobby Gallery on the ground floor is always freeno ticket required. COVID-19 vaccination and face coverings are not required, but strongly recommended for all visitors. If youre having trouble locating your link, please reach out to Member Engagement at membership@artic.edu or (312) 499-4111. Get in touch with us at memberinfo@whitney.org or at (212) 570-3641. Corporate admission. Does the Whitney offer discounted general admission tickets for guests of members? To make this arrangement, please call Member Engagement at (312) 499-4111 with the childs name and the date of their planned visit. Whitney Museum of American Art 99 Gansevoort Street New York, NY 10014 (212 . Simply present your Phillips Collection card at the time of your visit to any of the participatingmuseums. Contemporaries Members enjoy complimentary admission for two accompanied guests with their membership card. Whitney Museum of American Art, New York; gift of the artist 69.168.3. If you need more information about specific membership levels and policies you need to contact the institution you plan to join with your questions. Fellow and Sponsor memberships provide admission for the two members and up to six accompanied guests. On the day of your visit, bring your membership card(s) and scan in at the self-service entry point near the elevators. All Members Contributing Members Whitney Contemporaries. Q: IM A YOUNG PROFESSIONAL NEW TO THE AREA AND AM LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MEET OTHER YOUNG PROFESSIONALS WITH SIMILAR INTERESTS. By visiting or communicating with the museum, you agree to comply with our visiting terms and conditions. Woodcut on board, 58 5/8 81 1/16 in. Membership cards can also be used for access to dedicated viewings, exhibition previews, and shopping and dining discounts. Exclusive access to new virtual programming. The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum258 Main StreetRidgefield, CT 06877(203) 438-4519, Art Gallery of Ontario317 Dundas Street WestToronto, ON M5T 1G4, Canada1-877-225-4246, Art Institute of Chicago111 South Michigan AvenueChicago, IL 60603(312) 443-3600, Carnegie Museums of PittsburghFour distinct museums, including the Carnegie Museum of Art and The Andy Warhol Museum(412) 622-3131, Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston100 Northern AvenueBoston, MA 02210(617) 478-3100, Kunsthalle ZurichLimmastrasse 270CH-8005 ZurichSwitzerland+41 (0) 44 272 15 15, Los Angeles County Museum of Art5905 Wilshire BoulevardLos Angeles, CA 90036(323) 857-6000, Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art1040 MASS MoCA WayNorth Adams, MA 01247(413) 662-2111, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth3200 Darnell StreetFort Worth, TX 76107(817) 738-9215, Museu d'Art Contemporani de BarcelonaPlaa dels Angels, 108001 BarcelonaSpain+34 93 412 08 10, Museum fr Moderne KunstDomstrasse 1060311 Frankfurt am MainGermany+49 69 21230447, The Phillips Collection1600 21st Street, N.W.Washington, DC 20009(202) 387-2151, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art151 Third StreetSan Francisco, CA 94103(415) 357-4000, Seattle Art Museum1300 First AvenueSeattle, WA 98101(206) 654-3100. All other guests must be accompanied by a named cardholder to take advantage of member benefits. Whitney Museum of American Art, New York; gift of Dorothee Peiper-Riegraf and Hinrich Peiper in memory of Arlene LewAllen . Discounted Tickets for Special Programs and Subscription Series. Here's what we have lined up for members. Member Ambassador $210. ICOM Members: up to two tickets Active U.S. Military and Veterans: up to four tickets Other Museum Staff: up to two tickets Press: one ticket; for press-related questions, please contact pressoffice@whitney.org Reciprocal Museum Members: up to two tickets; please contact your institution's Membership Department for qualifying levels and details Frequently asked questions. Every level includes at least one adult guest except E-Member, with higher levels allowing for as many as 8 guests. With an Associate-level membership or higher, receive free reciprocal admission to more than 1,000 arts, . I just joined for the first time. Tickets for this weekend are sold out. Military identification will be required to receive discounts. Any level of membership can be purchased as a gift by clicking GIFT. You will then be prompted to specify where you would like the membership materials emailedto yourself or the gift recipient. CUNY staff and students receive free admission and should book tickets through the Affiliate Admissions page. If your IDNYC membership at the Museum has expired, or is about to expire, you are eligible to purchase other memberships at substantially discounted rates. Currently, over 200 museums participate in the network and provide 50% off general admission for up . Contact Member Engagement at (312) 499-4111 or membership@artic.edu, or visit any member desk at either entrance for assistance. Can I purchase membership for my child?We love to hear when children are enthusiastic about being a part of the museum. Any unauthorized use may result in a membership or general admission tickets being revoked. Dual level membership provides admission for the two members. It only takes a few seconds and will allow you to use your member card without an additional ID. Members have exclusive access every Saturday and Sunday, 9:30-10:30 am from now until the close of the exhibition on March 5. Whitney Museum of American Art, New York; The Roy Lichtenstein Study Collection, gift of the Roy Lichtenstein Foundation 2019.188. Within 3 to 5 business days, expect to receive a follow-up email notifying you that the membership has finished processing. Heres what we have lined up for members. Retail Discounts. Upon presentation of a valid membership card while visiting one of the museums listed, you will be entitled to the following privileges: Free admission during regular museum hours The same discount on . Contemporaries ($750 for two) can access artist studio visits as well as talks and discussions with Whitney curatorial staff. Please note that it will take approximately three weeks to arrive. Ambassadorlevel members and above will be able to use the digital member card to gain free admission at our partner museums. Your membership is not transferable, and you may be asked to present a photo ID when visiting the museum. A: Yes, you can get replacement cards. Do membership prices change regularly?In order to offset the cost of providing high-quality benefits to members, along with the desire to increase and diversify member programming, periodic rate increases are required. Reciprocal Memberships. - Unlimited free admission using your membership card. Free, local reciprocal admission to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History and the Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary for 2 adults and 3 children. Member benefits vary between institutions. The ASTC Travel Passport Program is a reciprocal admission program that offers a travel benefit to the members of Passport Program participating . Additionally, we ask that visitors be courteous and respectful to all other visitors and members, volunteers, and museum staff. Installation view of Making Knowing: Craft in Art, 19502019 (Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, November 22, 2019January 2021). Contemporaries ($750 for two) can access artist studio visits as well as talks and discussions with Whitney curatorial staff. And if you need to renew your membership; just bring your member card and photo ID to the membership desk inside either entrance where a representative can help you renew. . If youre planning to visit, log in using the email address associated with your membership to reserve a free member ticket online. Please be prepared to present your card at arrival. Just make sure to reserve a guest ticket online beforehand. Members help care for the Museum and support all the work we do at the Whitney. Through a special agreement with the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York, SFMOMA members at the Supporter level and higher receive complimentary admission for two people (does not include admission to member previews or discounts at the museum store). You must be a full-time student to be eligible. Community partners are previously identified partner organizations who share the Museums mission of art, education, and community. Please note that the tax deductible amount is subject to any limitation prescribed by law. You must send proof of status (photo ID with your date of birth, student ID, or an artist statement or resume) with your membership application by email to: membership@guggenheim.org; or by mail to: Membership Office. Will I need to wait in line?In order to ensure adequate physical distancing in the lobby during the check-in process, we anticipate that, at times, there will be lines to enter the building. Storm King Art Center1 Museum RoadNew Windsor, NY 12553(845) 534-3115, Walker Art Center1750 Hennepin AvenueMinneapolis, MN 55403(612) 375-7600. All Member Plus benefits. Membership benefits may not be refunded, resold, exchanged, or transferred. Or, fill out a change of address form at the Membership Desk in the lobby of the museum when you visit. Amelia Winger-Bearskin, Sky/World Death/World. The usual number of additional guests, as determined by membership level, applies. AZA Reciprocal Admissions Program. The Phillips Collection is now part of the Museum Travel Alliance, a consortium of museums whose members share a deep passion for cultural travel. What is the Art Institute of Chicago Mobile App?Your personal, pocket-sized guide to the collection, the mobile app merges location-aware technology with audio storytelling, letting the art speak to you.

Canon 135mm F2 Astrophotography, Preonic Acrylic Case, Vicky Cayetano United Laundry, Articles W

whitney museum membership reciprocal